[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as a lightweight four man tent? My friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: oVadgBo[1].jpg (933KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oVadgBo[1].jpg
933KB, 1600x1200px
Is there such a thing as a lightweight four man tent? My friends are poorfags that can't afford anything of their own so basically I just buy and carry all the gear we need, which is why I would like it to be pretty light. Needs to be able to have myself and two friends with my pack and maybe their little jansport bags and shit. I'm in SoCal so it doesn't get all that incredibly cold, which means a three season should be fine if I even need that much. I guess my price range would preferably be around $250 or so if that's possible.
>>
Not in that price range. I use a macpac olympus which is spendy.
>>
>sharing a tent with sweaty dirty men
>having a aids sharing party innawoods
>>
>>657736
Well I found a Mountainsmith Genesee, 7ftx8ft and is less than 7lbs. Doesn't seem to bad for <$200 and a lot of people seem to like it.
>>
>>657739

That seems ok, just make sure it includes the footprint.
>>
>>657725
Anon seems like your friends don't worth your friendship. Get new ones and get rid of those poorfags dirty guys.

And are you all faggots who will engage in disgraceful sex during the night? Because sharing a tent with a bunch of men seems a bit way too friendly.
>>
>>657737

>2016
>Not being a bug chaser.
>>
Seriously just have them buy the 30 dollar 2 person Walmart tent. It will last them a couple trips, and when it inevitably gets leaky or ruined, they'll appreciate the necessity for quality.

A lot of people have to learn things their own way. Another consideration is that they're not into this as much as you are. So the advice of getting new friends is not bad. Leave those friends as your pot smoking video game friends, and make some new /out/ friends. You'll enjoy it so much more if you can learn something instead of always being the teacher.
>>
>>657741
>footprint

Yes waste your money on that. Also get an extra footprint to protect your investment on the first footprint.
>>
every tent is lightweight when you split the weight amongst 4 people
>>
>>657725
Coleman 4 person pop up tent. $100. It takes a nutless monkey to set it up. Bring a tarp to set on the ground before you literally throw the tent on it. I used it for a while, not bad. Then I spent too much on a macpac Olympus. Only because I can afford it.
>>
>>658160
>Put a tarp underneath so you wake up in a bathtub
>I put a tarp underneath only because I can afford it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.