[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you wannabes climb everest like real men? Your nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: everest.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
everest.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
Why dont you wannabes climb everest like real men?

Your nothing
>>
>>653120

Cause I have zero interest in that stuff.
>>
>>653123
coward
>>
I don't go after bullet-point accomplishments. No matter how beautiful, deadly, challenging, and alluring Everest is, the Everest industry is revolting. I'd be happy to hike and see the Himalayas in general, but I'd stay away from all the Everest wankership. That's just me though. I'm one to get excited when I see a pretty stump in the woods but not care about the world's biggest/best/tallest whatever. Eh.

Plus now that green boots is gone there's nowhere to pee on the way up
>>
>>653126
but think if you die on everest you become famous
>>
File: s_geeps.png (17KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
s_geeps.png
17KB, 261x195px
>>653128
over 250 people have died on everest anon, they aren't famous, anon.
>>
>>653132
but they are on the list on wikipedia man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBc8oKiBzI
>>
>>653133
>>653128
>>653126
>>653120

Everest is not a technically diffucult climb. It's an easy peak.
>>
>>653146
well yeah, geologically it mightn't be the worst thing on earth but due to elevation and weather it's harder'n horsecocks. you have to be prepared for anything and conditions have to be lucky for you to get up and down without trouble or undue risk. it's also the tallest peak which is important to the health of lesser minds.
>>
>>653120
So many people have climbed Everest it means nothing now.
>>
>>653175
yeap, it's pretty much like OPs mama at this point
>>
> now that green boots is gone

In a way, this is somehow more morbid and depressing than the guy dying and becoming a lonely mummified landmark in the first place

Like, how you just gonna steal Green Boots. What do you even do with him
>>
>>653191
shirly he wasn't stolen. he's either been swept away by an avalanch or someone finally buried him. they were pretty certain he was either indian or chinese, so he's not useful for religious/cannibalistic/sexual purposes.
>>
>>653146
tell that to the hundreds who've died there
i'm sure the opinion of some hill climbing keyboard warrior will warm their frozen fucking existence
>>
>>653128
except the guy in OPs pic remains unidentified.

>>653126
>bullet-point accomplishments
this is exactly what it is
>>
>>653120
So many people have actually parished during their quest for the tip that the hikers actually use bodies like that as landmarks

Kinda disturbing yet beautiful in its own way
>>
>>653394
fag
>>
>>653191
Someone used his body as a sled on the back down.
>>
fucking retarded, why do something that dangerous and expensive?
>>
>>653342
"Possibly the most famous body on Everest is that of “Green Boots” (real name: Tsewang Paljor)"

DYEG, buh?
>>
>>653126
wut, did people pee on him? why cant they pe now hes gone?
>>
>>653466

someone answer me REEE
>>
>>653485
m8 it's /out/ a slow board, also it's not yank time and most people here are yanks
>>
>>653487
why is it not like /b/, /v/ and /pol/ the big boards?
>>
>>653487
fair point actually, sorry
>>
>>653488
Why do you think?
>>
>>653490
reported
>>
>>653120
what an idiot lol. someone wake that guy up
>>
Heh. All they had to do was run a lot of extension cords up the mountain and they could've enjoyed hot coffee at the summit instead of dying.

Stupid mountain climbers.
>>
>>653120
Everest is a meme peak

Fuck off OP
>>
>>653128
I can't name a single person who died on Everest. And id rather be alive than famous for being a failure.
>>
>>653120
Because I can feel confident in my abilities to do other things without them threatening my life. Like spelling and grammer, for example.
>>
>>653120

I have, it was more a question of money than difficulty or bravery.
>>
File: Lulz_Security.svg.png (294KB, 903x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Lulz_Security.svg.png
294KB, 903x1023px
>>654815
>grammer
Not bad/10
>>
>>655100
Massive newfag detected.
>>
>>655100
Kill yourself and your family
>>
>climbing poop mountain

http://www.outsideonline.com/1965696/peak-poop-feces-problem-everest-needs-solution
>>
>>653120
My nothing... What?
>>
>>653338
Wasn't it just climbed by some decrepit jap in his 80s or 90s just a year or two ago?
>>
>>655319
this is just one of many reasons to avoid ev'rest, but it's a damn good one and it represents the overall problem - people have ruined it to the point of having no appeal whatsoever. ike who's gonna stand at the altar and marry one of those Two Girls One Cup chicks?
>>
>>655601

Totally would.

Just saying.
>>
>>655319
CLIMB IN THE LOO
>>
how expensive is it really? how do people fund their climbs?
>>
>>655938

They probably put it on credit and use the money from their "motivational speeches" to pay it off.
>>
Why this shit is so expensive and how can i climb everest or other 8k peak without paying money for it? Will they chase me after that? Will they arrest me or something? How many people climb everest illegaly?
>>
How easy is Mont Blanc? How many years of mountaineering experience required?
>>
>>657659
I went to Mont Blanc last year. I didn't even get an attempt at Mont Blanc itself because of bad weather. My only previous experience is Kilimanjaro - no real experience is required for Mont Blanc. It may be nice to know how it feels to be at high altitudes, then again Mont Blanc is less than 5km. You should pick a trip which includes some preliminary days for getting a bit of experience with glacier walking and rock climbing - these additional days also help with acclimatization.

I intend to make another attempt this summer.
>>
>>653125
closet cuck
>>
mt. meme
>>
>>653132
Didn't that Google CEO die on Everest?
>>
>>653146
>Everest is not a technically diffucult climb.
yes
>It's an easy peak.
definitely not
>>
>>657659
practically none if you go on a trip that involves a couple days of training beforehand
>>
>>653120
oooh look at those bedding planes
>>
>>653465
its unconfirmed
it could be the other indian guy and literally nobody knows

dont try to flex when youre a retard
>>
I'm not going to deny its level of difficulty, but when you can pay 80 grand to be chaperoned the entire way up Mt.Everest it takes away the authenticity of it.
>>
>>653120

man that looks comfy as hell

sleep tight, puffers
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.