[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 374766-racoon.jpg (189KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
374766-racoon.jpg
189KB, 1920x1200px
Hey I want to start hunting raccoons but I have no knowledge about them and I tried looking up information about them and I have no trail cams or hunting dogs to see if any raccoons are in the area I'm in Florida
>>
Any tips or info would be appreciated
>>
I'm from Nebraska, plenty of the little bastards. Just drive around sides of field* (*Make sure you have permission) and shine spotlight in trees. Watch for the reflection of their eyes and hold and POW, you got yourself a nice coon
>>
Thanks for the information and yeah I don't plan on hunting on someone else's property
>>
>>651605
Anon don't kill those qt pies
>>
yeah, why would you want to hunt them?
the pelts are bad in the south, one does not eat them and they don't seem to be a pest where you live.

hunting should have a purpose and not just be about killing something.
>>
>>651799
The purpose is to enjoy killing them. Don't be such a buzz kill faggot
>>
>>651805
but what about your karmas?

>enjoy killing friendly animals
>never achieve Nirwana
>killing friendly animals for eternity
>>
>>651805
>The purpose is to enjoy killing them.
hunting threads on 4 chan
hunting threads on /out/
every. single. time.

hey ill help you finish, " JUST BUY AN AR AND JUST GO SHOOT ONE"
>>
>>651829
Of course the threads about hunting think its OK to kill animals. What is the point otherwise? Is it any different than dripping flaming molten plastic on bugs or using magnifying glasses to vaporize ants?
>>
>skinning a coon because I'm curious what the meat tastes like
>see a bunch of roundworms just under the hide squirming around over the thigh meat
>NOPE.jpg
>throw that shit out for the buzzards

But I did I know a guy who traps them and sells the skinned carcass for $25 or something like that to some Chinks.

They love that parasite infested meat for some reason
>>
Its easy anon. Raccoons are nocturnal they usually live near water. One of the easiest ways to hunt them is go to your nearby watering hole, look for their tracks. Trail them to their tree. Often they sleep in the crotch of a tree during the day and can easily be taken with a rifle
>>
>>651947
Also you can also bait them depending on your states laws. They love cat food, tuna, corn. Raccoon is pretty strong tasting and the fat tastes musty. I'm told it tastes ok with liberal application of barbeque sauce. Raccoon scat is also pretty recognizable, if you find multiple piles of scat youre likely near where a raccoon is hanging out. Good luck
>>
>>651817
>>friendly animals

Oh thats rich.

Fuckers used to kill my chickens. Usually they would reach through the fence, grab a leg or wing and pull it through the fence and then eat it.

By "it" I mean the leg or wing only not the entire bird because obviously they can't pull an entire bird through a chicken wire fence. The leg would occasionally get pulled completely off. If not, they would just eat the leg while its still attached and basically leave the poor thing to die.
>>
>>651805
>The purpose is to enjoy killing them.

Kill yourself
>>
>>651799
>hunting should have a purpose and not just be about killing something.
Pest control
>>
I live in fl to anon. I've killed many coons by accident. Take a .22 and shoot up in every squirrels nest you see. I killed two coons out of one nest one time. Also look for them in the forks of trees.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.