[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ retirement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Apache Pier.jpg (213KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Apache Pier.jpg
213KB, 500x375px
My wife and I took a vacation to Myrtle Beach and stayed at Apache Pier campground a while ago. We were set up in a small camper/trailer that was minutes from the beach. I liked it so much, and the idea of a small community that was still semi-/out/, that I started looking into it for retirement. I'm 31, so it'll be a while, but I'm looking for ideas for places that are similar. I found that lots in the campground we stayed at go for about $15K+, then I would have to buy the actual camper/trailer home. But I loved being close to the beach and I thought that it would be great for a retiree. This is a link for the lot prices

http://www.apachefamilycampground.com/sales.php

And this is a link to give you an idea of the types of homes on the property

http://www.apachefamilycampground.com/rentals.php

Do any of you know of similar areas that offer this kind of lifestyle? I don't want to be stuck in the city when I'm old as shit, but I also don't want to be too far away from the necessities of an old fuck who has death knocking on their door. Pic related, it's a lot like the place we stayed in.
>>
>trailer park type area

Have fun paying a few hundred I fees each month in fees

This is how they make their money

My plan is to build a small cabin on cheap land, then build bigger as I get money

That or aproach someone I know about purchasing a trailer on his property and staying there, possibly replacing the trailer with a camper
>>
>>650558
> no clubhouse
> no pool
> no hot tub
> no lapidary club
> no gilfs
> no 3pm bingo
> no 4pm earlybird specials
> no 5pm square dance lessons
> no 6pm lightsout, park quiet time curfue

How can you live without that structure?
>>
>>650839
>clubhouse
Actually am planning on building 5+ small cabins for my mates and one big cabin as a "clubhouse" and place to chill

Hot tub is possibility but would be wood stove hottub
No bingo but cards
>early bird special

I do lose out on that but will always have good food
>squaredance
Il pass
>lights out
There will be an curfiew (no being loud as fuck unless approved by me and innacabins )

I will be the structure
>having 2+people at my control

Firewood needs to be split, I make them split firewood
Repairs needed
They help
Need kindilng I send one of them to get it
Need shit cleaned, guess what one of them is doing

>Hitler 2.0
>>
>>650895
Dream big, Jew boy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.