[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: happypeople.jpg (127KB, 700x524px) Image search: [Google]
happypeople.jpg
127KB, 700x524px
You like hunting & trapping and fishing?
You like woodworking and living off the land?
You like a good hunting dog?
You like having your next neighbor 50 miles away?
You like being your own boss?
You like living free with the government giving not a singe fuck about you?
Or maybe you just dream about it?

Then this is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbhPIK-oBvA
>>
File: 1444647348217.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444647348217.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I don't like watching this because it reminds me I'll never be as free and happy as them out trapping.
>>
Pretty cool documentary. Looks like a tough but fulfilling life.
>>
>>649895
>You like living free with the government giving not a singe fuck about you?

Did you not watch it? The guy literally works for and is funded by the Russian federal government, dumb dumb.
>>
>>649912
>Did you not watch it? The guy literally works for and is funded by the Russian federal government, dumb dumb.
No, not since 1991 anymore.
>>
>>649912
>Did you not watch it? The guy literally works for and is funded by the Russian federal government, dumb dumb.
No, I haven't seen that. from what point of the movie did you get that impression (Minute/Quote)?
>>
>>649916

Those were the Soviets. He's still contracted by the Russians. How do you think he sells his fur?
>>
>>649926
>Those were the Soviets. He's still contracted by the Russians. How do you think he sells his fur?
Check the 4th part of the video, they sell them to traveling merchants, or travel do Krasnoyarsk to sell there furs there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCs8qi3R0U
starts at 42:50
>>
>>649895
It's been a while since I watched the movie, but if my memory serves me they were doing better during Soviet era with all the government support. While The Soviet Union was a fucked up system by itself, they were not all evil and they supported these people, like they did with many other minorities. The Russian Federation does the same thing, but of course the economy is not what it used to be. There's less money to spend and minorities are not the first on the list.

It's not freedom living in a country that doesn't give a fuck about you. If that's what you like, why not Africa?
>>
>>649934

That's a smidgen of what goes to Moscow. Don't be a putz. These guys are all subsidized.
>>
I remember that one, comfy as fuck
>>
>>650399
>That's a smidgen of what goes to Moscow. Don't be a putz. These guys are all subsidized.
Nice claim without any proofs.
Taiga people are more or less forgotten by the government, They either make it on their own, or they don't make it at ll.
>>
>>650406

You don't even know what a taiga is. But specifically in Russia...even the natives are subsidized.

>forgotten

Missed the airplane scene huh?
>>
File: tin-foil-hat.jpg (24KB, 322x239px) Image search: [Google]
tin-foil-hat.jpg
24KB, 322x239px
>>650413
Why don't you take your /pol/ shit to >>>/pol/ and and leave this thread which is about a fantastic documentary with great scenes of nature an outdoor living alone?

>theres a mail copter every week
>they are all government drones, I tell you
>muh Stalin
>>
>>650419

This is a /pol/ thread, dumb dumb.
>>
>>650554
Actually it is an /out/ thread, but something must have triggered your autism. Most other people enjoy the 4 hours documentary on outdoor living, but you prefer to shitpost for some reason.
>>
>>650554
FUCK OFF I BEG YOU
>>
>>649895
Their dogs were incredible. I would like this kind of life temporarily, I know for certain I couldn't drag my gf with me. Oh well.
>>
>>650572
That be a nice tourist idea, spend a month or so with one of the trapper guys, pay for the babysitting.
>>
File: Icouldbeyourgirlfriend.jpg (113KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Icouldbeyourgirlfriend.jpg
113KB, 500x333px
>>650572
>I know for certain I couldn't drag my gf with me. Oh well
>>
>>650563

I adored the documentary, love all things /out/ and Herzog, and all I am doing is addressing OP dumbfuck's claims in order to give a more accurate synopsis. This isn't Occupy Taiga.
>>
>>650563
It's a movie, so it's a /tv/ thread.
>>
>>650587
>all I am doing is addressing OP dumbfuck's claims in order to give a more accurate synopsis. This isn't Occupy Taiga.
No one cares about that comment, stop your autism and fuck off.
>>
>>650591
see>>649996

Dumb dumb.
>>
>>650591
90% of the posts in this thread are about that comment
>>
>>650593
>90% of the posts in this thread are about that comment
Yes, because they are all from you.
>>
>>650572
>Their dogs were incredible.
Anyone know what breed or sub-breed that is?
>>
Saw this movie and liked it a lot, you could tell they honestly loved their lives. This and the planet earth seasonal forest episode made me realize that the taiga is the most magical place on earth (to me at least)
>>
>>650603

>in siberia

Siberian husky
>>
>>651067
>Siberian husky
Is from Alaska.
That be some sort fo Laika, but which one...
>>
>>651103

>alaska

No.

"The Siberian Husky (Russian: Cибиpcкий хacки) is a medium size, dense-coat working dog breed that originated in north-eastern Siberia.[2] The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family.[3] It is recognizable by its thickly furred double coat, erect triangular ears, and distinctive markings."
>>
>>651104
Dude, reade the article again, the Siberian Husky is an US breed, with dogs originally from Siberia. Russians doen't even know what a husky is, for them everything is a Laika.

http://www.polar-wilderness.ch/page9.php
>>
>>650935
>taiga is the most magical place on earth
The Gnats look terrible, and if there is no gnats, it is the coldest place on earth. So I guess it has a tradeoff.
>>
>>651124

Read what article again? The one that says that the Siberian husky originated in Siberia?

You're thinking of an Alaskan Malamute.
>>
>>651778
>Siberian husky
Is an US dog breed, the FCI says so. Deal with it.
>>
>>651787

The FCI says its country of origin is the USA because it was mainly used in the USA when recognized as a breed in the 30's.

Meanwhile, the AKC gives a detailed history of its origin, which is " the Chukchi people of northeastern Asia as an endurance sled dog."

http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/siberian-husky/detail/#history
>>
>>651787
>an US
>>
>>651898
>Meanwhile, the AKC gives a detailed history of its origin, which is " the Chukchi people of northeastern Asia as an endurance sled dog."
Then this is for sure not the dog breed used by the happy people. They are fare away from Chukchi. Likely it is some local Laika type.
>>
>>652217

There's no reason not to believe the lineage didn't spread east as well as west.

But here's the product of a 90 second google. search.

http://www.laikabreeds.com/content/west-siberian-laika/
>>
>>652872
>http://www.laikabreeds.com/content/west-siberian-laika/
Thats not a Siberian Husky.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.