[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel around the world making pictures of things that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: urban-decay-matthew-merrett-01.jpg (58KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
urban-decay-matthew-merrett-01.jpg
58KB, 600x382px
I want to travel around the world making pictures of things that shock people.. things like mass slaughter of animals or mass graves in Syria. I am more than willing to sacrifice my own life doing this. However, how do I create a passive income to keep my going?

How do I create passive income for this shit?
>>
File: 1449438579026.png (345KB, 1231x623px) Image search: [Google]
1449438579026.png
345KB, 1231x623px
>>642299
>things like mass slaughter of animals or mass graves in Syria

Your brain is infected with a mental virus created by a very clever marketing team from P3TA.
You are no longer a good human being.
Please seek treatment.
>>
>>642299
admirable pursuit, good sir

through the Lord all things are possible
>>
>>642299
perhaps OP intends to be a noble journalist? lulz
>>
>>642299
Just be yourself OP
>>
You can sell the images and stories to a bunch of trust fund hipster who like to pretend they know what's going on in the world. See: Vice

Bonus points if you're condescending to the people you're covering.
>>
Make an Instagram and become extremely popular, learn how to live super cheap, know people in towns (be friendly) and they can hoom you up with sleeping and eating accomadations, save up a fuck ton of money and then go
>>
>>642331
No one is ever going to hoom up a faggot like OP.
Its a pipe dream.
>>
File: 1449444153655.jpg (63KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1449444153655.jpg
63KB, 720x478px
>>642334
>>642331
I think its up to all of us here at /out/ to hoom up OP with ;
Cairn kickers patch
MGTOW patch
Geopooper patch
A sooper shitty DIY trailer
A mora
And two full sets of LJSs.
>>
>>642299
>However, how do I create a passive income to keep my going?
>How do I create passive income for this shit?

Why are you asking /out/? How does this have anything to do with /out/?
>>
>>642344
Concidentally, I was going to come on to ask about something similar because my wife and I plan to live in a bus and would like to quit our jobs. So I feel like its a relevant topic.
>>
Tie it to something sexual, drugrelated or otherwise gimmicky and sell it to Vice. You'll also have to kowtow to their political narrative and wear plaid shirts.
>>
>>642345
>my wife and I

How about a reality TV show where you travel to african american neighborhoods and pimp out your wife.
It could be narrated by pic related and called "cu'cks on a bus".
>>
>>642345
So were you looking for /out/ advice or how to make and manage money advice like op?
>>
>>642299
talk to some freelance photographers... they can help you out on making this into a job.
>>
>>642299
>>>/biz/
>>
What you want is to be cool
What you will get is probably a bullet in your head after you casually ask someone where the nearest mass grave is
Please do it though, you will open a job position and a house to someone who needs it, how noble is that?
>>
>>642356
>cu'cks on a bus

I love it.
Id watch it
>>
>>642299
funding
>>
>>642305
kek
>>
What are you trying to accomplish?

Whats your aim
>>
>>642299
> It must be hard being 12 y/o in today's society.

So much pressure to be cool and accepted the only fantasy that will accomodate is shocking strangers with reality.

The whole fantasy vs. reality is quite an ironic juxtaposition showing the juvenile nature of op's maturity.

Tldr punk.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.