[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepper General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: DSC00298_copy.jpg (61KB, 247x231px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00298_copy.jpg
61KB, 247x231px
/Prepper General/ For the discussion of preparing for natural disaster, apocalypse, etc.

Post your
>inventory of
food
medical supplies
water
survival items
luxury items
>plans
>resources
>what are you prepping for
>age
>ethnicity
>annual income/profession
>gender

Picture very related.
>>
>>640325
ffs, not a prepper I can just live off my camping food for like a month and a half.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1036x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1036x630px
Bullets and toilet paper is all I need.
>>
>>640362
lol

i have 156 rolls in my house

>>640354
that's pretty cool! what constitutes camping food to you? dry and canned goods?
>>
>>640362
> mfw I need more... of both
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>640381
Can't have mine
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_mEnfKNXU
>>
File: IMG_20151202_190701.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151202_190701.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>640386
And you can't have mine.
>>
>>640386
>>640393
>he doesn't even have cars of toilet paper stocked up
>laughing_girls.jpeg
>>
>>640325
I keep about a week's worth of food in my hiking bag, it takes about a day to get to "the lake". Anything serious enough to need a bomb shelter for, I'd be fucked anyway, so I think I'm good.

I probably should cache some supplies up there though, now that I think about it.
>>
>>640468
> he really wants to see pics of my toilet paper stock

Fucking pervert!
>>
File: PICT0003p.jpg (716KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0003p.jpg
716KB, 2560x1920px
>>640393
Can't have mine either!
>>
>>641438
> stock internet photo ripoff faggot

Show me your toilet paper, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
We are told Most canned food has a shelf life of 2-3 years.
When I shop at SAMs club I buy a flat that contains 12 cans.
by eating the food I keep it rotated with fresh stock every 6 months.
Currently I have about 36 cans of:
Corn, green beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chile beans, garbanzo beans, a mix of tuna and chicken, peaches, pears and a shit ton different types of soup both in cans and dry in packages.
For longer shelf life I have 50 pounds of a variety of dried beans and lentils, 50 pounds of rice. And 20 pounds of sugar.
>>
I'm too poor to prep. If shtf I'll just have to resort to opportunistic cannibalism.
>641611
I'd love to have a large food buffer like this if I had the space to keep rolling months worth.
>>
>not learning agriculture and home food growing skills
>thinking stockpiling cans will do you any good long term
>>
>>641618
>Not letting other people do all the work and then murdering them in their sleep
>>
>>641625
> not rapeing them to death in their sleep
>>
>>641618
How long does it take to grow potatoes?
What do you eat while its growing in the ground?
>>
>>641611
So, legit question... you just eat the same thing every meal until it's time to open a new can or do you make and can individual meals and rotate in different things? Because I'd go crazy if I opened a no 10 can of lentils and had to eat them all before they went bad.
>>
>>641663
About six months, depending on your climate. Last year's potatoes.
>>
> protip don't feed ten people beans, beans, beans while locked in your bomb shelter for 6 months!
>>
>>641676
Standard can food not the bulk
Cheaper at SAMs club
If I eat 1 can of corn per week that is only 52 cans per year.
I currently have about 36 cans.
In the summer, I have a garden for fresh food.
>>
>>641663
Radishes should never be overlooked as a quick growing food source. Some varieties of radishes can be harvested in as little as 2 weeks. So theory you might go hungry for a couple of weeks, but you could actually harvest a crop before you starved. They don't have a ton of calories, but but at least boiled radishes and greens would take away the hunger pains, and give some comfort and calories.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.