[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eustace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (146KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 752x500px
any turtle island uterus out there? I'm starting here in a bit
>>
>>639370
Is this some Google translate snafu?
>>
>>639370
>Useless Conway
>>
>>639370
From the things I've read about that place, you'll either love it or hate both it and him with every fiber of your being.

The man doesn't seem to generate much middle ground.
>>
Fuck you Useless Eustace you piece of shit. You don't even do anything yourself either you just make fucking Preston do all the work for you.
>>
>>639370
I read a book about him when I was a young forager

Does he still sleep with girls half his age that go up for his training?
>>
looks like a hobo james may
>>
>>639370
>turtle island uterus
maybe some of his dead horses

you'll spend all your time pulling spare parts from his junkyard anyway. If you're lucky you'll make it out alive before a shitty barn falls on you.
>>
>>640504
i would say im at a bit of a middle ground with him. i offered to help on both the typical stuff on the reserve as well as use my experience to make his trail system better, in exchange for some foraging experience reminiscent of his AT experience. he was interested, but not as much as i would have hoped.not much interest at all in fixing some of those decrepit trails he has classes of students walk on. i may work a summer there, but i think that same summer could be better spent somewhere else, possibly as a federal wilderness ranger or under a nonprofit.
>>
>>640587
Saw a show on Netflix, mountain men I think. Almost certain the poor kid got kicked out because he was sleeping with ones of the girls, and made the old codger jealous. Eustaced played it off as though the kid was incompetent because he sighted the rifle wrong, but any idiot knows that different people fire differently, so a rifle that's sighted for one shooter won't be straight for another.

Since I would probably be trying to get with any decent looking girl that feels comfortable skinning dinner herself, I'd probably not last five minutes on turtle island.
>>
I did an internship. It was pretty tough, but I learned a whole lot about a whole lot. Maybe I'll come up sometime while you're there. When do you start?
>>
I start in May. Can I get your email so we can talk about this more privately?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.