[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imminent survival situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dsc00579modified-copymodified.jpg (568KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dsc00579modified-copymodified.jpg
568KB, 1080x1920px
Hello /out/ as an European fag I see the possibility of shit going down around here according to all the terrorist attacks and all that shit. The moment that happens around here, I usually go camping without much but what i always carry the most is food. And if for some reason I cannot pack that food what scares me the most is hunting. I am currently vegan because I don't believe that killing an animal when you don't have to is necessary. However I would one if i have to eat without any problem, the think that really scares me tho, is that i might not find any animals in the wild since i never have really. So how do i find animals or any food in the wild? any tips?

Pic unrelated.
>>
That's a nice idea for Christmas lights. I wonder what they used to make those rings.
>>
>>639146
>white neon tube
>foliage painted white
>small yellow led strips

You could make one yourself
>>
>>639124
Just like you, animals go to where there is food and water. In “event of bad times set up near water. Fishing is the easiest way to obtain animal flesh probably.
>>
>>639147
I think I will.
>>
>>639124
>terrorist attacks

Why would you be worried about that? Europeans can't get guns, what are they going to do, stab people to death?
>>
>>639216
Are you really that ignorant of the world?
>>
>>639216
that only applies to law abiding citizens.
terrorists and criminals are exempt
>>
>>639124
>I don't believe that killing an animal when you don't have to is necessary.

After a profound analysis, I reached the conclusion that you're a fag.
You're welcome.

Joking aside, by your reasoning you would have no problem killing animals for food, you'll need it to survive.

>is that i might not find any animals in the wild since i never have really. So how do i find animals or any food in the wild? any tips?

Traps, near water.

But humans stopped being nomads for a reason.
If something big enough happens that makes us go innawoods, we're fucked. We (most modern humans) need a fixed base to build our lives around, we've been doing it for thousands of years.

Still, I think that some sort of civil war situation is more likely than a number of terrorist attacks so high that it actually forces you to leave and go innawoods.
>>
Unless you live in a sparsely populated area, you're probably going to be wholesale fucked if shit hits the fan in Europe, because every single other person is going to have the bright idea to run into the woods and live off the land.
>>
File: 1446318505490.jpg (84KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1446318505490.jpg
84KB, 500x363px
>>639273
>because every single other person is going to have the bright idea to run into the woods and live off the land.

and boy will they be fucked when they realize how hard that actually is to accomplish
>>
File: DSCN3056a.jpg (2MB, 2044x1528px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3056a.jpg
2MB, 2044x1528px
>>639124
Learn tracking and spotting animals trails, especially small game. Learn and use snares. That is your best bet aside from fishing and baited one-way traps like in this image.
>>
File: 456456.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>639481
Oh and I totally forgot. Get some big rat traps. They are super cheap, easy to use, and work well for small animals.
>>
>>639216
i could get an ak47 in 30 minutes i know exactly where to go and how to get it.
>>
>>639302
people are edible some are going to survive
>>
>>639124
For you, a fishing pole would be a good start. People tend to empathize less with fish than with rabbits. Look up some YouTube videos on how to fish.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.