[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/ first time poster here I may end up having to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2676px
Hey /out/ first time poster here

I may end up having to leave my home (19, living with parents) relatively soon. It may happen, it may not, but in any event I'd like to be somewhat prepared.

I live in the suburbs, have a $9.50 an hour part-time job and take courses at my community college (only two though, I dropped two others this semester). I want to leave the general area I live in on a train or something but I'm unsure if completely abandoning my job is advisable, don't really care about dropping out of school because I fucking suck at it so I'm open to dropping that to potentially work full time. In any case, getting out of the area would be nice

I'd like to know good supplies to take with me when I inevitably become homeless, i.e. good foods for their weight/spoilage, tent, a decent military backpack etc. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing so any input would be appreciated

I own very few things, pic related is all the significant items I have. These things are a lightweight Lenovo laptop, a warm and relatively stylish jacket with fucktons of pockets, a pretty basic backpack (which is subject to replacement if severely needed) and a single-barrel shotgun I purchased for 50 dollars at a used gun store whose manufacturers are unknown and all I know about it is that it was patented in 1913. Was advised on purchase not to shoot it and I think the barrel is slightly warped to the right. Considering sawing it down to fit in a backpack and would eliminate the fucked barrel but I don't know if it'd be worth carrying, I also don't know if they have somethings like metal detectors at train stations so I might get pegged as a terrorist so knowing that in advance would be nice

I guess my ultimate goal would be to get a camper van or some form of cheap-ish shelter so I can work from there and just avoid homelessness in general.

tl;dr Stupid fuck potentially getting pushed out of suburbia with a couple of options and no idea what they are
>>
>>639123
There's 2 of these threads every week at least. Let me save you, and everyone else that would post some time.

Don't fucking choose to be homeless, or train hop, or whatecer idiotic bullshit youre planning.

Stay in school. College is easy, like insanely easy. You literally have to just go to class, not be stupid, study a bit, and then get a degree. I did it. It's not hard. At all. You're in community college, not Harvard.

Don't quit your job you fucking moron. You have a cotton jacket, shitty backpack, and a gun that will kill you before anything you are trying to shoot at. Don't worry you wouldn't have hit it anyways. If anything you should be working MORE, not less. Get another job. They're everywhere if you're willing to work. $9.50 an hour is good for some joke ass college kid with no skills and clearly little motivation.

None of your plan is long term. Living in a van or tent is still homeless. It's a shelter, not a home. Where are you going to shit? Shower? Get food? Stay warm? You have no skills and no plan. Do not fucking do it under any circumstances. Ever.

So you live with your parents? Stop being such a fucking cunt and get along with them. Work extra jobs, get a degree, and then you can move out and never see them again if you want.

You're not mentally normal. Clearly you're not. Seek counseling. I promise you it will help. I'm not being an ass, counseling with help you.
>>
>>639123
> dropped
> abandoning
> dropping
> dropping

You plan is weak.
>>
>>639126
/thread
>>
>considering sawing the shotgun down
>considering making a SBS without a tax stamp
Have fun in FPMITA prison.
>>
>>639126
This desu
>>
File: absolutely_disgusting.jpg (46KB, 594x420px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
46KB, 594x420px
>>639123
Do you want to look like this OP? Because what you are describing will end up looking like this.
>>
>>639375
His hair is surprisingly well kept for someone innawoods
>>
>>639389
> meth mouth
> speed bumps
> filth dreads
> well kept

Post a selfie for your baseline, we need to talk.
>>
>mfw OP gets fucked by ATF for creating an SBS
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>639123
honestly, a full time, labor job is easy to find anywhere. Where do you live?
>>
>>639126
/thread
>>
>>639126
/thread
>>
>>639126
/thread
>>
>>639123

While your plan is shitty,if you want to know more about the shotgun it is either a Savage/Stevens Model 94 or a "revelations model 350" or similar,which were basically generics made for stores to sell as their own during that time,or for mail order.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.