[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go somewhere much warmer than where I currently am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 44991246.jpg (79KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
44991246.jpg
79KB, 1024x682px
I want to go somewhere much warmer than where I currently am (Denver CO), find a place where I can set up a isolated bum camp close to town and preferably next to a body or stream of clean water warm enough to bathe in. There must also not be hordes of asshole homeless men descended from Cro Magnon who will rape and rob me. It must also be a natural area with a dark sky for star gazing. Then I went to get a job in said town, save up money, and live there until it starts to get warm up north again.

I need recommendations, most importantly where to go, secondly on how to do this (I have a tent but would prefer to build some kind of structure, I plan on getting a bicycle, etc).

This is the homeless hitchhiker/bicycle rider who goes by tourthin if you remember.
>>
You were born 100 years too late.
>>
Boothill, Tombstone, Arizona.
>>
Are you fucking retarded?

We are ALL decended from Cro Magnon!
>>
>>637389
Try Mexico.
>>
>>637401
Not really, this can easily be done especially in the summer, but it's harder than it used to be.
>>
>>637389
Are you that feminist chick thats all touchy and accuses anons of wanting to rape her?
>>
>>639080
Isn't that a rather redundant description?
>>
Do your own research ffs.

You need recommendations where to go? How about you do a bit of reading, then go out, explore, and find them yourself !

You need recommendations how to build a structure? Why don't you do a bit of reading and go and try some different methods out yourself!

I'm sick of the constant stream of threads where people are so enamoured with ;the hobo life; yet don't have the motivation to do their own fucking research.

There's SO MUCH INFORMATION ONLINE.

And if after doing your own research you find there are still questions you need answers to, then come and post here.

Because all I see is about a dozen threads a week along the same lines - lolol the hobo life for me but guys what do? ugggggggg
>>
>>639080
That whore definitely has rape fantasies. But then again all women do. Better to avoid them all online and irl
>>
>>640123
When around chicks
Never relax
>>
>>637389

Just go pretend to hike the PRC in Southern Cali.
>>
File: 774310330.jpg (165KB, 547x376px) Image search: [Google]
774310330.jpg
165KB, 547x376px
>>640169
>hike the PRC
>>
>>637389
the thing with trying to find isolation in warm areas is that everyone else is flocking to them

rape hobos don't set up shop in the north because if they fence a car stereo for crack and pass out in the gutter they freeze to death

buy or DIY a home depot tool shed on the back nine of some guy's farm in exchange for some labor and not cooking meth. heat it with a potbelly and build an ice box from a plastic tote and a stolen shipping pallet

alternatively look into BLM land use and see if you can get away with extended camping by screwing some wheels onto your shack. 75% chance they'll gun you down, but it's better than breaking your back for 40 hours a week to pay for an apartment in town where the lights never go down and you're literally forced to pay for services you don't need or want
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 159x106px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 159x106px
if it's in the U.S. i say florida/georgia

florida has more natural springs than anywhere on God's green earth

peace be with you
>>
>>637389
You want to head into the Deep South or Arkansas. You will absolutely miserable during the summer months, but you will live through the winter. Also, the South has a low population density and a strong tradition of hiring help outside the local Home Depot.
>>
>>637401
This
America is not the country it once was simply due to enormous population increase.
You will not find a natural area close to a city where you can be homeless and either not be harassed by police nor be isolated from other homeless people
>>
>>637389
>wants some place where it's good and easy to live for a human
>doesn't want other humans to live there already

yeah good luck with that
>>
>>639080
You know what faggot? I know you're talking about me!

Fuck you, the last thing I want on this planet is your puss filled blistered, tiny dick!

You come near my little house and I'll spray you in the face with wasp poison!

You are sick!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.