[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bushcraft cooking/baking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

File: bushcraft-cooking-web.jpg (457KB, 1400x1246px) Image search: [Google]
bushcraft-cooking-web.jpg
457KB, 1400x1246px
alright /out/, i'm looking into getting some non perishable foods. any recipes for Bisquick or something? a week or more camping in mind.
>>
>>632349

2 1⁄4cups Bisquick
2⁄3cup buttermilk - (you can use powdered buttermilk)
1teaspoon sugar
1tablespoon butter, melted
melted butter, for brushing

Mix the Bisquick, buttermilk and sugar together in a bowl.
Add the melted butter into the batter.
Stir until a soft dough forms.
Turn out onto a well floured work surface.
Knead 20 times and don't be afraid to get additional flour into the dough.
Roll 1/2 thick
Cut out into 2" rounds (or your preferred size).
Place close together in a lightly greased Dutch oven
Brush tops with melted butter.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown
When you remove the biscuits from the oven, brush the tops with melted butter again.
>>
>>632380
sounds good anon. thanks.
>>
>>632349
Only if I don't have to carry a fucking cast iron skillet and kettle on my back.
>>
>>632349
Look at that rust bro
>>
>>632539
>>632560
this is a picture i found on google. my cookset is about the size of a saucer and about 3 inches tall.
>>
Have a bannock bread recipe
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/04/04/baking-in-the-wild-how-to-make-bannock-bread/
>>
>>632613
Culture appropiation at it's finest
>>
>>632600

>my cookset is about the size of a saucer and about 3 inches tall.

You dumb nigger you arent cooking anything in that. What the fuck is wrong with you? People are writing out dutch oven recipees and such and you arent even equipped to heat up pork and beans. YOU STUPID FUCKING CHIMP
>>
File: 1445388187439.jpg (30KB, 720x438px)
1445388187439.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>632620
>>
File: IMG_20151118_182714016.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_182714016.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
>>632620
What the fuck are you talking about? I could bake a pie in that bitch.
>>
>>632637
The world's smallest pie.
>>
>>632637
I'm pretty sure you have the exact same desk as my grandma.
>>
>>632655
Shit is like 9 inches in diameter. Get off my back. It's plenty big.
>>
File: muffin-maker-stove.jpg (213KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
muffin-maker-stove.jpg
213KB, 1200x800px
No muffins are too tuffins to cook in the backpacking muffin tin.
Also good for little meat loafs and egg ...thingies.
>>
>>632662
He's probably some fag who never goes out with some ultralight POS still sealed in its box.

Here have a camping cookbook I came across chilling in my out folder http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/mgw6CUgz/file.html
>>
>>632665
Thanks anon.
>>
File: billymays.png (124KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
billymays.png
124KB, 325x326px
>>632663
Just 2 payments of $19.95 plus S&H?
>>
I guess Greatgrampa Anon is gonna have to help teach the younglings how to bake innawood.

First google " 14 cm stainless steel Zebra pot" and the same for 16cm. Same site.

Second search youtube and learn how to bake a chicken in it using a Trangia. A whole fucking chicken. If you can dup that, biscuits, rolls, cinnamon buns and sweetrolls should be no prob.

Leave the castiron for Samwise.
>>
>>632672
No idea , it was a gift. Thought it was retarded but actually tried it on a lark when I was testing out some camp recipes. Now I bring it everywhere.
>>
>>632662
9 inch saucer
>>
>>632714
plate, saucer. whatever. what the fuck do you want from me. i'm just a simple canuck.
>>
>>632714
I've got a 9" castiron cockpot.
>>
>>632613
> art of manliness

Cancer as fuck
>>
>>632758
Nigger what? That site is pretty cool
>>
>>632760
Fag
>>
>>632737
>cockpot
Yes anon, we all have 9 inch cockpots :^)

Since where on the subject of equipment, what should I look for in a good mess kit?
>>
>>632760
This guy

I'll give you this, maybe some stuff is useful. The way they go about it is what is so cancerous.
>>
>>632665
Damn, that is a giant fucking cook book.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>632349
>recipes

I find that pasta and dried meats are my friend. Carbs are usually the easiest things to pack. I usually do a recipe similar to the first response (>>632380) but I use regular powdered milk. It just happens to be more readily available. I don't ever take butter trail camping because I have no idea how to keep it a) cold or b) not smashed to fuck and all over other stuff. I don't think the recipe is very /out/ friendly for long distances. I just mix bisquick and dry milk in a sandwich size ziplock with meal portions. Add water, kneed in bag to avoid mess and dirty hands all over food, once it reaches a none sticky consistency I put it in a stainless pot with some hot oil on the bottom to prevent sticking. Any vegetable or canola is best as it has little flavor but olive oil works, it is just better to make breads and such with, not really ideal for biscuits. Cover the pot and leave it on indirect heat for 8-12 minutes depending on how thick you made the dough. It is basically classy bannock and you can make that on a board if you had to. The real advantage of the plastic bag preparation comes when you have to pack out your trash, it doesn't smell up your pack. I press the air out, zip it up, put it in a larger gallon size 'trash bag' in my pack and everything goes in there. Also worth noting if you want 'fresh' milk for cooking is the small cans of condensed milk in the grocery. I think they are about 4-6oz depending and I use them for coffee/tea but I have used them for biscuits before. They make great stoves too once you get home and put some holes in the sides.

As far as pasta and rice go I usually dry my own vegetables and add about 1 cup of mixed dried veg to 4 cups of dry rice. Mix thoroughly and bring 1 seasoning packet of goya or similar home made spice allowance with you. It may seem unnecessary but some salt, pepper, and coriander really make it nice after a long day hiking. That 4 cups of rice is usually 2-4 meals per person.
>>
>>632827

Not mentioned: last time I used dried red and green peppers, shiitake mushrooms, and tomatoes. If you don't have a dehydrator use an oven or buy them already dried at a health foods store. I have kept this stuff for over a year with no signs of spoilage. I am sure under proper conditions it could go for years.

I like to bring instant potatoes as they are easy as heck to make and can be eaten out of about anything hot or cold but are obviously better when at least made with hot water. Macaroni and cheese isn't a bad item to have as a backup either but it isn't exactly /out/ approved. Everything I carry is easy to bring in bags and pack out. No heavy or bulky containers, cans, etc. And I am not a crazy untralighter either, last trip I carried almost 50 lbs which was more than I needed but hindsight is 20/20.

Another method is to bring things that can be entirely or almost entirely consumed. As a treat for myself, the last trip I took I brought an acorn squash. Wrap it in foil (if you want a little better and even heating) and bury it under your fire (if you can have one) and let the fire die down. The idea is to be on a bed of white ash and under a small fire. It will go out and act like an earthen oven and cook the squash over night. Get up, you can cut the skin with a credit card it is so tender. Scoop out insides, enjoy. Added bonus: cinnamon and sugar if you pack it. If you didn't wrap it in foil just throw the rind in to the woods or bury it, completely compostable. If you used foil, just put it in the trash bag. The same method can be used for potatoes and other large tubers.

No cook and bean based meals are great as well but trail buddy has allergies and stuff I have to work around so that's why you didn't see any of that in my 'recipes'.
>>
>>632827
>>632830
thanks for the advice anon. i will probably do something along these lines.
>>
>>632833

Glad I could help. Want my exact itinerary for what I packed out for 3 nights?
>>
File: 102_0459.jpg (1MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
102_0459.jpg
1MB, 3648x2736px
>>632850

I'll bump with a few pictures. This is the acorn squash I mentioned. It is wrapped up in foil with some fire around and on top of it while sitting in white ash.
>>
File: 102_0479.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
102_0479.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>632852

The seeds and stringy stuff are edible but I don't like to eat the stringy stuff unless I have to. The seeds are better roasted but alright to chew and spit out the tough parts at this stage.
>>
File: 102_0481.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
102_0481.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>632853

All cleaned up and delicious. I just use my camping spork to clean it up a little and then eat it. No pictures of it finished up but I am sure you can use your imagination. This plus some dry snacks was breakfast for two the first morning.
>>
File: ak47 oil can.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
ak47 oil can.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
What do you guys store your cooking oils in while backpacking?
>>
>>632765
The fedora tier aesthetics might be gay, but there are a ton of great articles.
>>
>>632870

Buy a small bottle of olive oil and take it with you. Doesn't leak, is refillable.
>>
>>632854

that looks pretty good. one of my favourite meals when out is zuchini roasted in the fire. Just sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Never done squash but that looks dank, what do you serve it with?
>>
>>632637
That's cute. I saw a guy using one of those and the next day he told me he let some queer fag suck his cock in exchange for some mushrooms. He said he wasn't gay though
>>
>>632697
>great grampa
>non perishable food
>whole chicken
>alzheimers
>>
bump cus it's burried.
>>
What cooking tools/utensils do you guys bring along when going bicycle or motorcycle camping?
>>
>>633985
BSA mess kit
>>
>>634053
Not that anon but thanks.
>>
>>634053
collapsible mess kit, boy scout style, aluminum dutch oven, multifuel gas collapsible stove and powered ruffage stove, and plenty of flavored wood chips. Can cook anywhere, fire allowed or not. Also solar oven, doubles as water purifier.

To cook fish or most pan fry, as long as it fits, it cooks, for loaves and pies and soups, those dutch ovens are king, also can sorta set the temp via using certain number of briskets.
>>
>>632349

put it in tin foil and roast it on the coals of an open fire

fry an egg in a slice of bread

take some custard powder and collect berries
>>
>>632619
>Culture appropiation at it's finest
Kill yourself. Do every mature sane person you talk with a huge favor and kill yourself. Take a bunch of your idiot friends with and be my hero.
>>
File: 8525[1].jpg (1MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
8525[1].jpg
1MB, 1800x1800px
>>632870
>>
>>634482
I use these too... The 2 flip top squirt bottles at least. Fill one with olive oil and the other with pancake syrup. They work great and I haven't had a spill yet though I am careful to store them vertically in my cook kit.
>>
>>632619
So?
>>
>>632619
>cultural appropriation
>from the Scots of all fucking people
Go suck on a haggis
>>
>>632870
Not in a nugget oil can, that's for sure.
>>
>>632920
mnmm zuchini on the fire would be so good
>>
>>634564
How do you know he's a scot?
>>634205
>briskets
I'm assuming you mean brickettes? As in charcoal ones.
You back pack charcoal?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-41-12.png (43KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-08-41-12.png
43KB, 320x480px
>>632697
Nice!
>>
File: hi_five_skeeto.png (29KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
hi_five_skeeto.png
29KB, 493x402px
>>634482
coghlan's does it again
>>
File: 20151122_110119_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20151122_110119_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Single egg pan. (you can make two eggs in it) good for cooking pan fish. I havent, But would cook small game easily if you cut it into strips first. And you can make grilled cheese in it? Lmao its not ultralight or anything. But fits in a backpack easily. And it cleans easy. Plus it fortifies your food with iron. +5 iron boost.
>>
>>634659
why is there a faggot in your pan?
>>
>>634660
Its to scrape and clean any stuck on gunk. Like a steel wool pad. But so I dont scrape the seasoning off.
>>
>>634664
that's ackchully a good idea. is that glue on the end holding the bundle together? fuck i never thought of doing that. i'm always ruining the seasoning
>>
>>634666
Its cheap 5 minute epoxy. I just took a seasoned piece of bamboo. About 18 inches between each node and split a node into tiny bristles. Then used some string but tape would work and tied a bundle of fags. And just dropped the glue ontop. The thinner you can get the bristles the better it is.

I was too lazy when I made this. But dried cattail stocks could be better.
>>
>>633985
Kabar hobo tool. it's a spoon, fork and knife in one.
>>
>>634659
>13 God damn bucks a box
>>
>>632870
a 130ml Tabasco bottle. just pop the plasic top thingy off. Fill it with oil and put the plastic stingy back on and it makes for easy application of oil. it is glass though but i havent found a better altiernative
>>
>>634729
Honestly... At the time our walmart couldn't keep them on the shelves... And I needed 22lr ammo.

>tfw more like 14 bucks cause tax.

I only go to that gunshop when I REALLY need something... To put it in perspective. Everytime ive walked in there some douche employee is up selling fucking glocks like their gods grace to the gun world. And you got 300 dollar nuggts on the racks...... And almost EVERYTHING is used. AND over priced about 100 to 200 dollars.
>>
>>634729
I know, right? They are cci minimags, though.

I've seen plenty of .22 who around lately, but it's all been Remington Thunderturds. Which explains why they've been sitting on the shelf, whereas everything that isn't some match-grade $30-a-box bullshit is still gone within a couple days.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm seriously starting to wonder, since it's been almost 4 years since I've seen anybody that can keep a shelf of .22 stocked. Though I did grab a half dozen boxes of standard velocity cci's a couple weeks ago.
>>
>>634776
I know prices are high, but shit, last CCI MiniMags I bought were $8/100, should have been $6/100 and I bitched about that too! Around '12, so it's been a few years.

>>634844
And the last shop I was in a few weeks ago had bricks and bricks of Golden Bullets, which I have cases of... told the guy, "Nope." He asked what I needed, "Oh, some CCI Standard Vel would be nice, "Let me look in back..", comes out with 500/$60. Didn't think twice!
>>
Anyone know if mechanic's wire/ baling wire is safe to hang pots and bottles over the fire ? As far as I can tell it's zinc coated steel but zinc typically had lead in it so not too sure. Granted I am not touching the wire directly on food or water but still maybe dat cross contamination ?
>>
>>634660
*fagot
faggot
>>
>>635003
>zinc typically had lead in it

watdafuk?

dude, galvanized steel is ZINC plated not zinc + lead
>>
>>634677
>a faggot being useful for once

Color me surprised. Actually a clever way to clean. Impressive.
>>
For people who like to make soup but hate thin, watery soup:

Add flour. If you can't bring flour because it'll spoil, make some hard tack and crush up however much you need. Makes for a good enough flour replacement.

>>635003
Zinc-plated anything generally isn't wise to use in any application that involves heat. Generates zinc gas when it's hot which will kill you if breathed in.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 413x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 413x476px
>>635100
>>Zinc-plated anything generally isn't wise to use in any application that involves heat. Generates zinc gas when it's hot which will kill you if breathed in.

not really true... For zinc fumes to form, it must be heated to it's boiling point which is 1665 F (907 C). At this temp the steel will be be glowing orange - not a normal occurrence when cooking. Even so, zinc "poisoning" isn't fatal, high doses over a long period of time can cause weird effects to be sure but cooking / heating food using galvanized steel can be considered safe...

http://periodictable.com/ZincSafety.html
>>
>>635003
Just throw it in a hot fire, and dig out out when it's cool. The zinc burns right off.

Also, lead? What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>635201
>What the fuck are you smoking?
The zinc "fumes"
>>
>>634659

Damn, that much for some 22, no thank you. Glad prices and availability of 22 is back in my area. No longer stock pile that shit, it's nice to get a box of 500 for like 17 bucks.
>>
>>635221
Where is your area? Still no .22 to be found here in GA.
>>
>>635078
>>635201

Almost all of the zinc mined in the world is mined from ore that is zinc mixed with lead,copper,and iron. Zinc used in manufacturing comes in different grades with the main impurity being lead. You can get 99.995% pure zinc but 98.5% zinc is also common. The packaging has a California warning saying this product contains lead so it makes me lean towards it being the lesser purity.
>>
>>635317
and for the record I was just looking into this cause Harbor Freight sells these perfect pack size amounts of mechanic's wire for a $1 which I already have but you know I can just spend a few more dollars and get some stainless steel wire and don't have to fuck around with zinc coatings and shit.
>>
>>635317
>>635328
Ok, there IS a minuscule amount of lead in galvanized coatings but there is literally no danger in using zinc coated wire to suspend pots and such over a fire, either from zinc fumes or the lead. If you're still concerned however then by all means get some stainless
>>
>>632655
I happen to prefer tiny pies... also warm and moist, but hopefully not flaky.
>>
>>632764
Depend on what you want to cook/carry. Car campers usually prefer cast iron or home cookware if they're using a stove (and cooking for a group), ultralighters typically prefer a ti or steel cup (steel is actually lighter because you use less fuel).
>>
>>633985
For bike camping: aluminium foil.
>>
>>635518
Hue
>>635522
Motorcycle camping. If I had, say, a goldwing maybe I'd take a cast iron.
>>635526
Thanks
>>
>>632663
Did you ever find the muffin man while out innawoods?
Dont let him catch you tough.
Dont wanna turn into a muffin now...
>>
>>635564
I thought he lived on some lane.

Speaking of muffins that popped a thought into my head. Anyone have cook/have a recipe for corn muffins/bread?
It's gotta taste great cooked by the fire after a tiring hike.
>>
File: msr.jpg (28KB, 532x450px) Image search: [Google]
msr.jpg
28KB, 532x450px
Which stoves do you guys recommend buying?
>>
>>635673
I was hoping that the crap burner from Amazon under $10 would work well.
It's a knock off of your pic.
>>
>>635719
Have you tried it out?

I've seen this one recommended somewhere as a cheap alternative somewhere:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Etekcity-Ultralight-Portable-Outdoor-Picnic-Backpacking-Camping-Stoves-Burner-/201199272674
>>
>>635722
yeah, the etekcity stove can't be beat for the price but it's mostly suitable only for preparing foods that require boiling water such as ramen, or freeze dried. I have one and use it regularly, really small & lightweight - perfect for backpacking.
>>
>>635725
I think I'll get it as a backup alternative seeing as it's almost free and so small I can fit in whatever I take with me.
>>
>>635736
It's available thru many online retailers including Amazon and Walmart.com
>>
File: 556.jpg (198KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
556.jpg
198KB, 800x533px
>>632764
depends. If its just me or a few people I take pic related and whatever to eat with. Larger group I bring the zebra to boil water and a dutch oven/cast iron to do cooking with.

As for utensils and what not use whatever. No point in going out and buying a $50 titanium spoon when a .50$ steel one does the exact same thing.
>>
>>635773
Post a pic of YOUR zebra plz
and time stamp that bitch

ALWAYS seeing guise talking about gear they own and then posting a pic from the manufacturer's website.
>>
>>635773
>>635773
>As for utensils and what not use whatever. No point in going out and buying a $50 titanium spoon when a .50$ steel one does the exact same thing.

uh they are pretty much the same price whether you get titanium or stainless steel. Tritan costs half as much but will also melt if your trying to cook with it on hot steel.
>>
>>635894
Titanium cost the same as SS?

In whose universe?

You can buy a lightweight SS spoon at Goodwill for 5¢.

If you insist on having a spork, you can spork the end of it yourself with a hacksaw and file for free
>>
>not using a fancy feast stove and denatured alcohol with a cheap pot

GEARQUEERS
E
A
R
Q
U
E
E
R
SREEUQRAEG
>>
>>635894
Cool, because I have been melting stainless steel spoons left and right!

Yup, my steel spoons just start dripping molten metal in minutes, can't get my stove to simmer, a common problem.
>>
>>635908
Example:

http://www.amazon.com/Vargo-T-205-Stainless-Steel-Scork/dp/B000CDFFOQ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1448387337&sr=8-13&keywords=stainless+steel+spork

http://www.amazon.com/Vargo-T-208-Titanium-Spork-Blue/dp/B000CDH8PU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1448387337&sr=8-8&keywords=stainless+steel+spork

oh wow that titanium cost a whole 50 cents more! Sure you can just use fast food utensils or silverware from your house or whatever for close to free but just cause your camping don't mean you have to be destitute tier.
>>
>>635894
Jet fuel can't melt steel spoons meme.
>>635937
> not having titanium makes you destitute

It's time to go to bed, anon.
>>
>>635911
>using a pot

Buyfag, that's what the can is for.
>>
>>635894
>>635908
>>635918
>>635937
>>636014
I bought a Ti spoon for my SS cook cup. It scratched the fuck out of it. Use plastic, it's lighter anyway.

Also... You don't need stove kits unless you need to regulate flame height. Sterno cans work just as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1115x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1115x662px
>>635937
My face when trying to have a logical discussion with someone who's willing to pay 8 bucks for a fucking SS spoon just because it's a "camping" spoon...
>>
>>636157
> But the titianium is blue!

Well worth the $0.50. Unless you just steal one from the cafeteria, galley, mom for FREE YOU GEAR FAGS!

PLASTIC FRON MC DONALDS IS "ULTRALIGHT"
>>
>>636019
I've used Sterno cans extensively. They're small, self contained, simple to operate and have a long burn time but the heat is relatively weak compared to other stoves. They're also greatly affected by wind and require a pot stand of some description (3 rocks for instance). Even a soda can stove is better than sterno when it comes to flame intensity and boiling times.
>>
>>636161
cheap plastics break when mixing peanut butter, an I don't trust them with boiling water/flames.

I prefer solid wood or bamboo, since it's light enough, and won't leave metal shavings in my food from scraping against my pots and pans.

however, for the long handled spoons intended for eating out of bags, the titanium really does make a difference in weight, and the plastic ones are just too floppy
>>
>>636157
I don't have that spoon personally.

I have the light my fire spork made from Tritan, probably going to get the Titanium version sooner or later, and prepare yourself anon because its $11 !!!!! OMG 11 Big ones!!!
>>
>>636192
In my experience, titanium and aluminum utensils have a really bad taste about them that hangs around even after I finish eating. Anyone else think so?

Been using the long handled plastic spoons from Dairy Queen for my Mountain House meals. The bowl of the spoon is a little small but they work pretty good for getting to the bottom of the bag without having to stick your hand inside and also for making sure the corners get mixed & hydrated.
>>
>>636220
"Uncoated and un-anodized aluminium can react with acidic foods to change the taste of the food. Sauces containing egg yolks, or vegetables such as asparagus or artichokes may cause oxidation of non-anodized aluminium."
>>
>>636220
>Been using the long handled plastic spoons from Dairy Queen for my Mountain House meals.

Genius!
>>
File: based nessmuk.jpg (26KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
based nessmuk.jpg
26KB, 220x288px
>>632665
based anon
>>
>>636349
Just looked this guy up
>Sears, who was 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m) tall and 103 pound
Don't tell /fit/ lol

Cool guy tho
>>
As someone who is pansy when it comes to insects, parasites, microorganisms, etc. What animal(s) would you recommend starting with ?
>>
>>637915
As in, harvesting and cooking in the field if that intent was not clear.
>>
>>635773
>>634654
Totally gonna gearfag me a Zebra pot!

A big fat 16 cm one! One pot to rule them all!
>>
>>637915
Squirrel is probably the best to start with if you're just beginning. A pair of shears makes skinning it as easy as pulling off a sock. Pre-boil / simmer the meat to tenderize it then dredge in seasoned flour and fry it up in bacon grease.
>>
>>638186
> I eat rodents

Nice.
>>
File: josephoartigasia-size[1].jpg (120KB, 614x325px) Image search: [Google]
josephoartigasia-size[1].jpg
120KB, 614x325px
>>638319

They are a lot easier to kill than they used to be.
>>
>>638337
> a megafauna I was unaware of
4chan never disappoints!
>>
Bobsredmill.com
>>
>>638350
It's why I still wade through all of the shit here. I love where discussions go sometimes and the fascinating things I learn. Yeah, I actually learn on 4chan.
>>
>>635673
I have a thread about stoves going if you're interested in checking it out: >>638910
>>
>>632619
I'll appropriate your mom's culture if you know what I mean m8.
>>
File: IMAG0046.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0046.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
Just get your macros down. A brick of butter, protein powder and honey/ Peanut butter+honey. Try to supplement other foods you find with this.

Grab multivitamins, take 1/2 pill at end of meal.

Bonus tip- Multivitamins (Adult) are coated in chemicals that are made to stop appetites as a safety precaution for kids. So they double as an appetite suppressant.
>>
>>634655
who is skeeto?
>>
Posted this on another thread.
Sweetcorn fritters
Can of creamed corn.
Cup of Flour and a teaspoon of baking soda.
One grated potato.
Pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix that bitch up.
Fry as little pancakes.
It's like hash browns but makes your poop corny. Great with tomato sauce.
>kiwifag.
>>
>>639462
Not that anon but thanks
>>
>>634659
Dude where do you live that .22 is that expensive?
I know its in high demand these days but you should still never pay more that 8c a round.
>>
>>635673
I've had an MSR whisperlite for 13 years.
Small, light, boils water quick, small bottle of gas will last you a 3 day outing minimum.
>>
>>640576
Thanks, yeah I hear great things about it. Kinda expensive though :(
>>
>>641013
Try one of those ten dollar knock offs from Amazon
>>
>>641098
Can you point me to one of those? I've never seen a whisper lite clone go for that little
>>
>>632619
>cultural appropriation
You don't know what that term means, anon. Cultural appropriation - whether you think it is a legitimate issue or not - exists when members from a majority culture take cultural traditions from a minority culture and try to capitalize on it without having come from the culture itself (I.e. Making money off of it). It's not "cultural appropriation " for a black girl to have a French braid or for a white person to have dreads (regardless of what tumblr SJWs say) but it would be for a white man to make Native American headdresses and sell them at a shitty music festival, etc. etc.

Learn 2 SJW fagit
>>
>>641098
Sometimes it's not worth to cheap out on good quality products. I think I'll just try to find some sort of deal for it and buy it.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.