[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Joe Rogan /out/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: moose_BenAndJoe.jpg (140KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
moose_BenAndJoe.jpg
140KB, 600x449px
is Joe Rogan /out/ approved?
>>
>>631462
I enjoy his podcasts, although sometimes he will come out with some mystical bullshit that leaves me cold.
>>
>>631464
Same but now I listen less often. It's too much of the same thing. I stop listening as soon as he gets into some of that bullshit or when he rags on religion.

As for being /out/ approved, sure I'd go hunting with him. I do tune out all his caveman, primitive stuff though.
>>
>>631462
He's got a little bit of that delusion that people who've done too much acid have, but overall he seems like a cool guy who's done more worthwhile things with his fame and money than anyone else in show business except maybe James Cameron. A man who just wants to meditate, chat with his bros on-air, hunt and drive Porsches fast is alright in my book.
>>
I like it when him and Bryan Callen hunt with Steve Rinella
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>631464

Yeah fuck that mystical hippie bullshit.

We already know all there is to know and the truth is that everything can be deduced to mechanism and objective materialism. There is no mystery to life. We are all just easily replaced machines with no intrinsic value whatsoever.

I'm glad there's so many enlightened people like us out there.
>>
No. Going on professionally guided hunts a handful of times does not make you a hunter. His guides are the ones putting in all the work. He's a trigger puller who pisses and moans about the weather.
>>
>>631726
He promotes hunting and eating game. People who listen to his podcast might try it. Plus he gives the perspective of someone who's never tried it before, which he hasn't.
>>
>>631726

There are people who shoot animals on fenced in 100 acre lots who call themselves hunters, anon. It's not a very high bar.
>>
>>631727
The way I look at it he's inspiring people who have no business being in the woods in the first place. There's too much competition out there already. We don't need more people in the woods. Unless you have your own land you're upping the risk factor for something bad to happen while cutting your chances of actually being successful. Shotgun season opened in Michigan a few days ago. Public land is a pressure cooker war zone as it is. Even if you're hunting private land you usually have people on every side of you slinging lead like maniacs. A ton of city people from the South end of the state come up for a weekend, a week, or the entire season and spoil it for people who have put in the work. At that point you're dealing with people more than you're dealing with what you're hunting. That aspect of it turned me off to hunting for a good 10 years. I got back into it a while back and nothing has changed. Inexperienced assholes stomping around, trespassing, firing blindly, wounding deer, killing young deer, and ruining everything. His promotion of hunting sounds like a noble thing to do, but he's doing a disservice to everyone else who's been out there since they were kids.
>>
>>631730
I'd rather he promote high fence operations and have people brag about being hunters in that way than him giving people a push to go and run wild on public or leased private land.
>>
>>631731
For every person who wants to try hunting I'm sure there is a person who died or got to old.
>>
>buy my pills that I sell and you will be super smart
>>
>>631462
no, and why would he be? seems very stupid, loud and obnoxious.
>>
I'd do him in the butt
>>
>>631720
Sarcastic, or...?
>>
>>631720
edgy
>>
>>631726
You realize in some places the only way you get to hunt is via a guided hunt ? A lot of the time its not like you have an option.
>>
>>633411
You realize that every state has public hunting land? You always have options.

http://www.backcountrychronicles.com/public-hunting-land/
>>
>>631726
>Alaska
>not resident
>no guide
Found the neverhunted never been innawoods
>kill your faggot self you worthless subhuman piss
>>
>>631462

He has some great guests on his podcast. I find him to be a bit tedious with his shilling and fads.
>>
>>634006

>1 state out of 50
>license restrictions in place for safety and $$$ reasons

You got me bro. Rogan has only hunted and will only ever hunt in Alaska. It's not his fault he has no self reliance or knowledge, it's just the way the law in Alaska works. That totally negates everything bad that anyone has ever said about his "hunting" skills.
>>
>>631462
This man unironically believes that not only is Ronda rousey a great fighter, she's one of the greatest pound for pound fighters ever

It's clear he suffers from massive delusions
>>
File: fdsgfsdgdsf.jpg (92KB, 846x864px) Image search: [Google]
fdsgfsdgdsf.jpg
92KB, 846x864px
>>634020
>Rogan has only hunted and will only ever hunt in Alaska.
what? he has episodes of meateater with rinella where they hunt all over america.

but yeah he cant do fuck all without a guide thats for sure.
reminiscent of dan bilzarian saying hes self made, minus all of the poor self esteem fueled douchebaggery.

i still enjoy the meateater episodes for what they are however.
>>
Seems like a guy that never "turns off"

I bet the second everyone sits around the campfire is when he really ramps up his crazy talk.

I bet he's unbearable unless you really buy into all his shit.
>>
File: sarah_silverman_backside-1.jpg (15KB, 234x324px) Image search: [Google]
sarah_silverman_backside-1.jpg
15KB, 234x324px
>>634055
He also believes Sarah Silverman is one of the greatest comedians of all time. For all his talk about hating SJWs and PC culture, he strikes me as being a bit of a white knight but with a twist. He is against feminists but tries really hard to prove that he's not "one of those guys". He's still seeking feminine approval for having an opinion.

That said, he does have interesting guests. Like most talk show hosts, his show is at its best when he gets out of the way and lets his guest shine.
>>
>>634059
>Rogan has only hunted and will only ever hunt in Alaska.

That was sarcasm. Guy pointed out 1 state where you actually need to hire a guide or be immediately related to a resident to hunt there. Him not being able to head out alone and never have even attempted it was the point I was making. That being said, Meateater is the greatest hunting show out there and Steve Rinella is the best. It just annoys me that Rogan is now speaking with authority about hunting because he put down a few animals without putting in the work. There's more to it than that. Not to mention the amount of mouth breathers he's likely inspired to head out into the woods.
>>
>>634109
He is a strange man, I just watched south park again for the first time in years and the new pc bros are the spitting image of Rogans personality
>>
>>634006
>Found the neverhunted never been innawoods
Is it you? They were hunting deer, no guide needed.

"Nonresident Licensee:
Need a guide if you plan to hunt for brown/grizzly bear, sheep or goat. You must complete an affidavit showing that you will be accompanied by a person who is qualified to guide under Alaska Statute 16.05.407. See definition above of a nonresident licensee."
>>
why is that guys head so big
>>
>>631462
joe rogan is beyond /out/ approved.
>>
>>634384
He's been abusing TRT, HGH, and other steroids for years.
>>
>>634200
>Not to mention the amount of mouth breathers he's likely inspired to head out into the woods.

Represent.
>>
>>634020
>>634367
>moose in OPs pic
>in fucking Alaska
Holy shit are you just a shit tier troll it honestly clinically retarded?
>>
>>634634
That's not abusing them you fucking retard
>>
>>635685
>Holy shit are you just a shit tier troll it honestly clinically retarded?
It was shot in Canada.
>>
>>635708
oops, I forgot to call you verified nohunts
>>
>>635686
You're right. His head just ballooned to double its size because of recommended use of HGH.
>>
>>631462

he has some admirable qualities, but he is a whiny bitch at heart

Also he ALWAYS talks about religion and how terrible it is, like shit man give it break

Plus all that ghostey goulie stuff about crystals or whatever the fuck he does now is pretty out there
>>
File: 1382231930512.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1382231930512.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>631462

I'm a fan and like him quite a bit but he tends to beat dead horses on his podcast. He's also pretty gullible when it comes to charlatans like Graham Hancock.

>Let me tell you this story about bad TV I saw
Joe I don't watch bad TV for a reason, don't inject it into my life
>Heres what's fucked about radical SJW's
Why are you worked up about 5 purple haired lesbians that have no impact on the real world
>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ANTI HUNTERS
Joe just talk about hunting instead of engaging in apologetics, I'm into this to be happy

I just cherry pick episodes now.
>>
>>634055

Well, she was. She fucked up her competition effortlessly until now.
>>
>>631503
>not doing acid every 3-4 months
>>
>>631483
fedora faggot detected
>>631731
HOLY FUCK that is autistic like rain man style jesus
>>
>>634002
out of state residents HAVE to have guides for certain game in a lot of states.
>>
>Joe Rogaine
>>
>>636048
Her competition were all jokes, the first real fighter she faced made her look like a complete amateur

Comparing her to great fighters that have come before is seriously insulting
>>
>>636217
Her division is obviously thin compared to the men's, but she's had legit opponents. Tate, Zingano, McMann. No hardcore fans were saying she was GOAT, but until last week she was the most dominant champ in the org. People are willfully forgetting their own contributions to her hype train now that she's had a bad loss.
>>
>>636217
Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>635802
>Human Growth Hormone
>no growth
In all seriousness lay your mongoloid faggot head down on the nearest railway line and keep it there until our species is improved by your absence
>>
>>636222
None of those people were strong opponents, basically all of her opponents were at best successful on the state level, she's been fighting nothing but soccer moms that have a few month of jujitsu under their belts, then the first person she faces that's had success on the world stage destroys her with nearly no opposition t all, she's always been protected from tough fighters because she is a draw, she's been ducking cyborg for a long time

>most dominant champ

She was facing literal "who?"s with very little experience, she has no hands, no defense, can't throw a kick, has no footwork, can't get a takedown, she is good at judo and they feed her fighters that just don't have defense so that she looks good
>>
>>631462
He's one of the biggest tools in the world, but judging by how many threads there are about tools on /out/ that just makes him that much more approved
>>
>>631462
Nah, all his babbling without really saying anything of substance will want to make me shoot myself. Many times he sounds like the stereotypical dumb blonde.
>>
>>631720
fag
>>
>HURRR fag kill yourself
/out/ was good once. You cancerous dipshits spoiled it. Congratulations.
>>
>>637726
>/out/ was good once.
/out/'s only a couple of years old newfag.
>>
File: 1448744393303.jpg (32KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1448744393303.jpg
32KB, 751x418px
>>637726
Tbh senpai, pic related
>>
File: shitposter.jpg (111KB, 486x500px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.jpg
111KB, 486x500px
>>637759
>>
>>637757
>newfag
Swing and a miss, I was here from week one.
And it really was good for the first 6 months. You'd know that if you were here too.
Now it's devolved into /b/-goes-camping and and it's a shame.

>>637759
Case in point...
>>
>>637914
>I was here from week one.
>I miss the good old days
>6 months ago
go back to reddit newfag.
>>
>>637917
>6 months ago
This reading thing isn't your strong point is it?
>go back to reddit newfag.
How about you follow your own advice.
I've been calling this place home since the fucking Deathly Hallows raids. Long enough to know that it's cunts who treat every board on the site like /b/ who are the new kids.
Let me guess; you rocked up during the fappening and decided to stick around?

Your first exposure to 4chan was /b/ and you just assumed that that's how you should act on every board. Your newfag is showing.

This place really was a chilled out board full of people capable of communicating like adults from its creation, through 2013 and into 2014.
Now? Just fucking scroll up.

Remember to call me a faggot and tell me to kill myself when you reply. Maybe add a few "SMDH TBQH SENPAI"s in there to really up the quality. And dont forget the funneh peppeh image.
>>
>>634320
This. He's somewhat inconsistent, but perhaps he doesn't spend enough time on the internet?
>>
File: 1447620444956.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1447620444956.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>637974
You mad my man, pic related
>>
>>636045
>have no impact on the real world

I've got some bad news for you son
>>
>>637974
U mad desu senpai baka
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.