[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're hiking down a path and you see an able bodied adult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 4132429916_1dcd794d63.jpg (127KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
4132429916_1dcd794d63.jpg
127KB, 500x373px
You're hiking down a path and you see an able bodied adult human male walking towards you. The path is very narrow and only one person can path through. You have a concealed loaded gun. What do you do?
>>
>>629264
Magdump?
>>
>>629265
You magdump the hiker but now you have alerted a pack of wolves in the bushes and lost all possible element of surprise on them, they are going to attack you and your girlfriend, what do you do?
>>
>>629269
wake up
>>
>>629270
You wake up in your spacious winter tent. As you get up to change your wool socks you see an able bodied adult human male crawling towards you. The tent is spacious and can accommodate more than one person. You have a concealed loaded gun. What do you do?
>>
>>629271

I quickly rush to the nearest internet capable computer and ask 4chan what do.
>>
I 360 kick over a rock tower thingy and shit post on 4chan. Duh.
>>
>>629264

Shoot myself.
>>
>>629264
>>>/k/
>>
>>629271
Compare cock sizes. Smaller sized guy gets to be bottom.
>>
>>629269
Bodyslam time
>>
File: The greatest shit ever laid.jpg (21KB, 647x359px) Image search: [Google]
The greatest shit ever laid.jpg
21KB, 647x359px
>>629271
I spin my dick around like a little helicopter in a display of dominance. I then proceed to shit in my tent to mark my territory, all the while never breaking eye contact as I make a face like the bad guy in Total Recall as he gets sucked out the vacuum on Mars.
>>
>>629264
Just a man walking towards me on a path? I'd probably make brief eye contact and nod to acknowledge him. What kind of sperg gets spooked by that?
>>
>>629295
One who develops all his opinions and ideals on 4chan
>>
>>629264

>As soon as he passes, I stick my hand in his shirt chest pocket, then take it back out.
>keep walking
>I'm Indiana Jones
>>
>>629264
Spin move
>>
>>629290
Hey, isn't that Rodney Dangerfield?
>>
>>629281
Swedekek?
>>
>>629272
META
E
T
A
>>
>>629264
Is male-pattern baldness more common in Europe than it is in America? The first thing I thought when I saw that picture of the guy's badly receding hair line, before I noticed the car, was "Eurofag."
>>
>>629397
Pretty sure it's a lot more common in the us
I'm an American btw
>>
>>629399
Every European and Canadian that I have met has had problems with baldness. Just my .02
>>
same exact thing I do without the gun....Get off the trail and let them pass.

I tend to be a very kind person in public, holding the door for people etc.. I do this in that situation when I'm hiking, sometimes the other person does the same thing and we smile at eachother then I go, sometimes they just go.

What's the big deal?
>>
>>629264
if i had a gun i would kiss it fondle it squeeze it and lick it all the way.
>>
>>629419

newfag detected.

one does not merely post in /out/
>>
One time I was taking a walk at night in an urban part next to my residence..

Came across a guy standing next to his pissing dog awkwardly like an impotent pet owner in the city.

I said, "nice dog" and kept walking while he took a step back in a standoff position and put his hand in his jacket pocket where he probably had a concealed carry pistol.
>>
File: Caro-vs-Clint-3.jpg (149KB, 780x369px) Image search: [Google]
Caro-vs-Clint-3.jpg
149KB, 780x369px
I take a puff off my stogie and spit on my dogs head then give them my get out of my way stare
>>
>>629269
Knifedump
>>
>>630294
Lots of gun owners prepare mentally for a western-style quick draw shoot out. One is more likely to mugged from behind or when walking around a blind corner. A good trick is to give your wallet up but ask for your ID back from your assailant, when they look down is your chance to act.
>>
>>630487
you're a huge faggot
>>
>>629987
Wow. I wish the moe archives were still up so you could see what a faggot you are.
>>
>>630489
Anon is right, though. Only time someone demanded my wallet I took his eye when he looked up from discovering I had no cash. Wasn't even armed, used my thumb. He'll think twice before mugging anyone else.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.