[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we love /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1344914747453.jpg (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1344914747453.jpg
3MB, 1920x1200px
General /out/ appreciation thread.

What are your favorite /out/ moments, activities, experiences?
>>
>live in TN
>have about 26 acres of woodland, ponds, streams
>set up a fire next to one of the ponds, catch catfish, and cook them on the spot

the sound of sizzlin' fish and a good fire are two of my favorite things in the world
>>
>>629093
>What are your favorite /out/ moments, activities, experiences
Fucking my qt ex-fuckbuddy in the riverbank.
>kissing her with the water on our waist level and then procede to have sex in that rough sand
Fuck, even though she had an huge crush on me and I didn't feel the same way, I miss those moments.
>>
>>629095
This sounds amazing
>>
At my favorite location
>Day
Going deep in the forest and sitting silently. Then slowly listening to the forest come back to life thinking that you left. Squirrels, deer, turkey, grouse, coyotes, etc going back to their normal daily routines and having a front row seat for it.

>Night
Laying out next to the fire, nibbling on some pemmican, whittling away at some branches, or blocks of basswood.

At my convenient location
>Day
Successfully avoiding cityfolk

>Night
Scaring the shit out of cityfolk

Anymore the only reason I go to the convenient location is because i've had a bad week and need to blow off some steam. It's pretty damn hilarious scaring the shit out of people with something like an elk or turkey call in the middle of the night.
>>
>>629407

that was beautifully presented.
>>
>fishing with best friend in waist high murky water in gulf of mexico
>feel heavy, leathery bump against my leg
>shift myself and start thrashing around
>manatee comes to the surface
>baby manatee comes up with it
>feel like a pussy
>gave a baby manatee a belly rub
>big manatee keeps bumping into me until I rub its head and back
>hung out with manatees for half an hour
>>
>>629413

jelly. I've always wanted to swim with manatees.
>>
>>629094
sounds cozy desu
>>
File: 1446760493498.jpg (752KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446760493498.jpg
752KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: Padjelanta.jpg (4MB, 5098x2962px) Image search: [Google]
Padjelanta.jpg
4MB, 5098x2962px
>>629093
>this summer
>Swedish north, Padjelanta National Park
>be with a great hiking buddy
>just spend a week in near-complete silence, contemplating the choices we made leading up to that point
>also simply staring in awe for for hours at the vastness of everything
>if you saw a mountain in the distance, chances are it was more than a couple metric miles away
>go home as a better person
>>
>>629413
Did you mate with the lolitee?
>>
>>629097
I can't lie, those were good times
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.