[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ Jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 477098-villi.jpg (44KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
477098-villi.jpg
44KB, 610x960px
Does /out/ have any outdoors related jokes? I only have one so I'll start.

>There's two trees growing side by side.
>A birch tree and a beech tree.
>There's a young tree growing in front of them.
>The birch tree says to the beech tree, look at my kid. You can tell it's mine. It has my trunk and leaves.
>The beech tree says, obviously it's mine. Look at the branches and bark. Definitely mine.
>They see Mr. Woodpecker hopping about and call him over.
>Hey Mr. Woodpecker could you settle this debate for us? Run a test on that tree right there and tell us who's it is.
>So Mr. Woodpecker agrees and mounts himself on the tree.
>He starts pecking away. Faster and faster. Harder and harder.
>By now he's really railing the tree. Taking it to poundtown.
>Exhausted, Mr. Woodpecker finally finishes.
>The two trees say to him, "So, is it a son of a birch or a son of a beech?"
>Mr. Woodpecker answers "Neither. It's the best piece of ash I've ever stuck my pecker in."
>>
A man goes to a psychiatrist. He says to the Dr. "I am having this recurring dream that is causing me anxiety".
"In the dream I start out as a teepee then turn into a wigwam."
"Then I turn back into a teepee, then back to a wigwam, then back to a teepee."
"Dr. What could it meant?"
The Dr. Replies "it is simple sir, you are too tense."

Ba dum tish
>>
this isn't an /out/ related joke but it's definitely a joke /out/

https://clyp.it/pxtxxvzu
>>
>>623820
Good ole yotes making the kiddies poo the loo.
>>
McCandless

There's a joke for /out/
>>
>>623756
>be me
>be innawoods
>see hungry bear
>hungry bear sees me
>bear charges
>time stops, Saint Michael appears
>"I will make your last wish true my son"
>st michael this bear wants to kill me I say
>make him a Christian please
>done
>before bear disemabowels me he pauses
>lifts his head
>places his paws afore his chest together
>"dear lord thank you for this meal"
>mfw I'm bear shit
>mfw I have no face
>>
By what name do you call a man with no arms and no legs who is innawoods?

Russell
>>
>>624218
By what name do you call a man with no arms and no legs who is in the ocean?

Bob

By what name do you call a man with no arms and no legs who is in a hole?

Phil

There's a ton of these
>>
>>624199
make it jewish so it can't eat you.
>>
>>624199
Another

Two men are /out/ hunting. One man falls and is gravely injured. His partner panics and calls 911. The operator asks him "what is your emergency" the man answers "you gotta help me! My friend is dead send help!!" The dispatcher tells the man "sir you need to check on your friend and make sure he is actually dead" she hears the man say "ok" then some scuffling sounds as he puts the phone down. Shortly after the dispatcher hears a single gunshot. The man picks the phone back up and says "ok what next?!"
>>
Bear, Mr. Rabbit, do you have any problem with shit sticking to your fur?

Rabbit, No, Mr. Bear, never a problem!

So Mr. Bear wipes his ass with Mr. Rabbit.
>>
>>624199
I hear this one, but using a male lion.
>>
>>624616
I never really got this one.
>>
What do you call an Australian in a suit?

The accused.
>>
>>624758
The bear is asking if the rabbits fur repels shit. Then proceeds to wipe his shitty asshole with said rabbit. Bear made rabbit his shit bitch
>>
>>624199
this might be the lamest joke that i've ever heard
>>
What's brown and sticky?

A stick
>>
>>624262
>>624218
Man with no arms and no legs on your doorstep?
Matt
Man with no arms and no legs out in a storm?
Rod
>>
>>625096
Mikey?
>>
MGTOW
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.