[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /out/ shit in the woods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1446531166418.png (333KB, 786x592px) Image search: [Google]
1446531166418.png
333KB, 786x592px
How does /out/ shit in the woods?
>>
Squatting over a cathole, at least 100m from surface water.
>>
>>623570
when I was in afghanistan my platoon had to do perimeter guard for another platoon in our company that was building a bridge. When I pooped I went off the side of the road and made cairns.

I can safely say I left 3-4 poo carns over the course of that week.

Yes I took 3 dumps and covered up my raunchy mre poops and wiping paper with rocks, and maybe they are still in afghanistan I don't know.
>>
File: 1446175835733.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446175835733.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
I'm planning on making one of these for car camping.
>>
>>623573
Absolutely retarded and unneccesary.

>>623558
>Dig hole
>Shit in hole
>Fill in hole
>#feelingfresh
>>
>>623577
It's absolutely necessary if you're James May.
>>
>>623573
why shit next to your camp?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=toilet+seat+chair+camping
>>
File: 1392657121018.gif (579KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1392657121018.gif
579KB, 500x369px
>>623585
>>623573
>mfw
Can someone explain WHY??
Is this a meme?
Literally sickens me that people who are self-proclaimed /out/ists would actually have something like this.
>>
>>623590
>WHY??
Marketers gona market.
>This is what you need to keep the wife happy

It is handy for some oldfags who can't bend.
>>
>>623558
I shit on cairns.
>>
>>623590

the bumper dumper was in Top Gear when they drove a Toyota to the North Pole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNkvASxfEWQ
>>
>>623602
and I in caches
>>
>>623604
I thought it started with top gear, or did the meme predate top gear?
>>
>>623602
and then I laugh at the guy who kicks my shit cairn because he now has a poopy shoe.
>>
>>623604
>bumper dumper

shit like this is why i hate the english language
>>
>>623604
>bumper dumper
Oh holy shit, my sides
>>
File: crop.gif (5KB, 228x417px) Image search: [Google]
crop.gif
5KB, 228x417px
>>
Someone post the shitting in tree diagram.
>>
I go out in a river and take a shit and take a bath at the same time, That way you stay fresh and clean. No smell, no mess and no toilet paper needed.
>>
File: boy_pollution_bath.jpg (96KB, 855x545px) Image search: [Google]
boy_pollution_bath.jpg
96KB, 855x545px
>>623746
> yummy yummy, fruit salad, yummy yummy

Hey I know of a an entire nation that kinda does that. Are your rivers designated as well?
>>
>>623585
Only in designated shitting parking lots.
>>
>>623746
This if im in the Wooop Wooop.
>>
>>623746
Good ol' Mother Ganges.
>>
>>623558
find fallen tree about knee height. sit on tree with thighs, shit. babywipes. walk away feeling fresh.
>>
I dig a hole, spray the area with deet, and squat.

Deet is a must
>>
>>623558
very carefully
>>
>>623558
i have actually used three techniques and a bonus fourth if you are lucky
1) put your back onto a tree, lower pants use friction to keep you from falling on your ass as you lower yourself to sitting stance
2) build a shitter from logs when i really have to work on it and know will take my time it's the best
3) grab a strong branch at available height crouching same as no1 just use your hands not your back to stabilize you

4) if you find a fallen tree with a strong Y fork near ground you can saddle it and you will conveniently drop your package on the ground between the branches
>>
>>623558
>shitting in the woods instead of on designated streets
You people are savages.
>>
>>623773
>1) put your back onto a tree, lower pants use friction to keep you from falling on your ass as you lower yourself to sitting stance
This is GOAT

Just squatting with your pants pulled down almost always results in you shitting on yourself.
>>
You should do all of your shitting at home. Anything otherwise is just a person being passive aggressive.
>>
>>623797

>"Sorry I shit myself; I didn't mean to be so passive aggressive."
>>
>>623558
If it's in a geocache, yes.
>>
I still haven't lost my woods-shit virginity. I don't think I will lose it either unless I find myself somewhere really secluded. Last big trip I went on I though it was going to finally happen but then I saw some random guy walking in the distance and closed up. feelsbadman.
>>
>>623870
spend a few days out it will come to you.
i remember once i dropped a grenade so hard it bounced off the earth a few times.
>>
>>623870
>but then I saw some random guy walking in the distance and closed up
You've got to go farther off the trail for some privacy, bro. You shouldn't be shitting right next to the trail anyway.
>>
>>623872
>You shouldn't be shitting right next to the trail anyway

Correct. You should be shitting directly on the trail. At least that's what the national park services recommends, to avoid damage to flora and fauna by stepping off trail
>>
>>623811
>implying shitting oneself isn't the ultimate act of passive aggressiveness
>>
>Dig a hole with e-tool
>Shit in hole
>Bury shit and shit tickets/baby wipes

That's about it.
>>
>>623558
exclusively in geocaches
>>
>>623558
>let fire burn down
>put a donk on it
>relight the fire
>...
>profit
>>
Riverpooping masterrace
>>
>>624158
>>623746
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>624158

This. Me and all my friends do it. In fact we now refer to going number two as dropping an otter when hiking.
>>
>>625165
> not calling it "building the Ganges" instead.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.