[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Paulides and the Missing 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (317KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 1536x1152px
Dave Paulides and The Missing 411

Hey guys, as a lover of the outdoors and being there as much as possible, it's worrying to read about the mysteries and disappearances in these stories. Clusters of missing people with similar events taking people, people just vanishing.

What do you guys think?
As a bonus does anyone here have any stories of weird things happening or something you've heard? Something that was out of place or hard to explain?

For the best introduction on the topic here is a link with probably the best one to get you going.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY

Daves website is www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html
>>
>>623398
Love this shit man. Some really interesting cases that make you think. Stay safe out there friends and bring a gun with you on your adventures.
>>
>>623398

>>>/x/
>>
>>623449
Fuck off, it's about the outdoors.
>>
File: 1445889052101.jpg (606KB, 1456x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1445889052101.jpg
606KB, 1456x2048px
>>623449
This is obviously /out/ related. Who the hell still goes to /x/ anyway.
It brings up a good point. Someone finding/stalking you while you're innawoods is entirely possible. I'm sure its a preferred method of abduction/murder. Search areas are huge and searches often aren't conducted until days after the disappearance. It is literally the easiest way to get away with that sort of crime
>>
>>623442
really stupid question. How does one sleep with camera/gun and know it will be there in the AM?
>>
File: dave paulides.jpg (327KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
dave paulides.jpg
327KB, 501x503px
>>623398
>>
Probably mountain kings or ringlefinch.
>>
>>623480
Thats pretty much it, it could be anything.
>>
so, has /out/ actually ever seen anything /x/ related in the woods?
>>
>>623442
On numerous times that they show, many people did have guns with them. Yet still they were killed, surely atleast ONE of those guys with guns could have had a chance to use it....Unless, it's something so fast there's no chance at all of defending yourself..
>>
File: fea_2013_hidebehind.png (569KB, 701x906px) Image search: [Google]
fea_2013_hidebehind.png
569KB, 701x906px
I'm not saying it's hidebehinds.

But it's totally hidebehinds.
>>
>>623494
This guy knows
>>
>>623461
I went backpacking in the Adirondacks a couple years ago. It was just four of us and we didn't see a single other person for three days. It was the most isolated I've ever felt. I can definitely see how people can disappear in national parks and never be found.
>>
>>623398
Fucking skinwalkers, mayne...
>>
>>623398

Don't be first or last in line.
Carry a gun.
Carry a beacon.
>>
People disappear in the outdoors. Some people die of natural causes. Some die of exposure. Some get killed by animals. Surely some are in fact murdered. They're all mysteries in that we don't know exactly what happened, but that doesn't mean anything out of the ordinary happened.
>>
>>623449
/x/ threads about this topic are always shit. Glad to see it here where people go /out/side and aren't tulpa projecting retards.
>>
>>623463

I carried a thick padded waist pack which I stored my gun in. At night I would use it as a pillow. It was quite padded on the side supposed to be against the body so it was quite comfortable.
>>
>>623461
How can you spot a stalker and do you put yourself in more trouble by attempting to cover your own tracks?
>>
>>623398
I bet serial killers use this guys work to check up on the competition and get inspiration for their next hit
>>
>>623461
>I'm sure its a preferred method of abduction/murder.

Actually it isn't. Most abduction/murders happen around towns and cities and are usually committed by people the victim knows.

The vast majority of people who die/disappear innawoods are usually people get lost or injured and succumb to things like exposure or dehydration. Animal attacks do happen, but they are not as frequent as simply getting hurt and/or lost.

The odds of someone stalking and murdering you while you're camping or backpacking are pretty slim.

The smart thing to do if you're solo is to carry a two-way radio with good range or a 406 mhz Beacon so its easier for S&R you to find you.

If you're in a group, carry walkie talkies or make sure everybody has a whistle, gun or something else to make noise with. Also reinforce that if someone gets separated from the group, they should stay put (if possible) and make noise rather than try and catch up or find their way back.
>>
this has been discussed and is probably archived on /x/. i read the books and noted numerous inconsistencies with how he presents cases and the actual case evidence. he also has no concept of paradoxical undressing. in other words, he's not full of shit he's just ignorant.
>>
>>623856
It's the double-edged sword of our expanded mental capacity. We have a tremendous ability to recognize patterns and imagine alternate outcomes to situations, but it's hard sometimes to differentiate what is actually there and what our mind thinks might be there.
>>
File: jC9IJSq.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jC9IJSq.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>623463
I always sleep on my back or side while innawoods, so i usually just keep my handgun mag in chamber empty, holstered mexican style.

>>623513
Not really. Heard some weird noises a few times that match up with samsquatch claims. But idk.

But overall i think theres weird shit out there. Especially other people. Some old fisherman was murdered by some teens out at a lake in my neck of the woods a few days ago. Id rather run into a wendigo than a druggie out there.
>>
>What do you guys think?

People go missing in weird ways EVERYWHERE.

Guy literally just cherrypicked the weirdest occurances, and is making a name for himself off the backs of missing children.

Is he donating all the money from his book sales to finding these missing people? No.

>that 2spooky music
>those same 3 cases told over and over

If you actually research these cases, they're pretty typical. He's using the "THEY DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW" bullshit to make it sound like a conspiracy. In reality, these parks have so many missing fuckers that it's not even worth it to keep track.
>>
Its like yall nigs never heard of the grifte
>>
>>623876
People just generally assume that the woods are a very safe place when they arnt. I'm not saying there's crazies everywhere in the woods hunting you but it does happen, some weird fuck up here in Canada killed a few hikers over the course of a month not too long ago.
>>
>>623898
Basically. Dont be so paranoid you ruin your trip, but still be careful out there.
>>
I know /out/ is all about the guns and bear spray, but honestly one of the best, cheapest and simplest safety devices you can carry is a storm whistle.

This isn't some little toot-toot keychain rape whistle, these things are fucking LOUD. Definitely loud enough to help S&R find you and freak out/scare off most wild animals.
>>
File: stormwhistle.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
stormwhistle.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>623944
Aaaaaaand I forgot my picture.
>>
>>623792
If I noticed I was being stalked , I'd return to base as quickly as I could. I'm not sure whether it would be best to flash a weapon, make an obvious "IM BEING FOLLOWED" phonecall, or act natural until I was back, though. I'd also assume the person uses the area regularly so I probably wouldn't go back.
>>
File: 1445706298981.jpg (524KB, 1400x930px) Image search: [Google]
1445706298981.jpg
524KB, 1400x930px
>>623882
Squatches and aliens aside, how unlikely do you think it would be that some person tracks/follows people in the wilderniss with the intent of killing people? You really wouldn't even have to hide the body. If you want to make a habit out of offing other humans, finding them while theyre unprotected and sleeping, far away from anyone else is probably the best damn way to do it.
>>
>>623965
It's pretty unlikely. Serial killers by and large prefer cities over the woods.

Which is not to say it doesn't happen, just that it's actually super fucking rare. You're more likely to be accidentally shot by a hunter than to be intentionally stalked and murdered.

And you're more likely to fall in to an old mine shaft than either of those.
>>
High Tier /out/ killers
>heat stroke
>hypothermia
>dehydration

Mid Tier /out/ killers
>lightening strikes
>falling from a height (off a cliff, down a cave, etc)
>snow (avalanche, tree well)

Low Tier /out/ killers
>Non-predatory animals (goats, deer, moose)
>Predatory animals (bears, cats, wolves)
>Accidental human killings
>Intentional human killings
>>
Paulides has hinted it in the past, but for some reason won't admit it.

The main (i say this for a reason) culprit behind these disappearances are people either unknowingly stepping into the fae or being abducted by faeries.

>inb4 "faeries"

Hear me out here.

Faeries have been known to exist for thousands of years. Entire cultures have known about their presence without said cultures ever interacting with one another.

The faeries are just as real to the Irish people as they were to the Native Indians. Faeries or "little people", as some people like to call them, are spirits of Nature. This is why them manifest near bodies of water, boulder fields and hill mounts. It's also interesting to note that the majority of people who disappear, do so near bodies of water, berry shrubs and boulder fields.
>>
>>624051
Nope, it's aliens.
>>
>>624051
We killed all the faeries along with the indians with our white man diseases.

yuro faeries are real doe
>>
>>623398
as i said in the other thread
i was camping in the sespe wilderness at the same time that Mike Herdman went missing.
>>
>>623514
Ever seen a falcon hit a pigeon? Might be some sort of hyper-galactic pterodactyl knuckle puncher
>>
>>623965
I have two questions. First is the most important, second one doesn't mean much to me.

>What is the full backstory on this picture?
>What the names of those hotties on the wall behind them?
>>
>>624428
the books cover it all, sadly about 25$ a pop
the coast 2 coast am interviews cover it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY
>>
I know its stupid as fuck, but i like to imagine whatever it is that kills or takes these folks is some kind of or kind's of nature spirits. As i said stupid as fuck but hell. I figure just be a good guy when your out, respect the forest and you should be fine.

I know its just people gettin lost, or falling off cliffs or gettin their shit pushed in by animals or whatever the fuck, shit happens to people every day, sometimes those people are /out/, the entire conspiracy/ cover up/ 2spoopy vibe is cool and all, but its just ghost stories for the campfire.
>>
File: 1411100623957.jpg (526KB, 2388x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1411100623957.jpg
526KB, 2388x1098px
>>623449
We'll never figure out whats going on with that attitude
>>
File: 1393825164243.jpg (127KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393825164243.jpg
127KB, 900x600px
>>623817
remove camper abductor
>>
>>624802
Most people don't respect nature or think they are something greater. This has been true of the states since the westward expansion started and is still true to this day.
I sincerely believe most of these people who disappear are due to this lack of respect or ignorance of the power of the elements and nature. Also, due to the innate humane instinct to hide ones self for warmth and shelter aka burrowing/whatever you may call it. That said I won't deny the ability of nature to scatter and hide remains. Much less too chase people over things they "should not" be capable of.
There are a handful of truly wondrous cases which Paulides is all too happy to highlight, but ultimately that which he chooses to highlight is exactly that, a handful, often children, often capable of multiple times what any adult gives them credit for.
The only valid thing Paulides notes of real significance is the forest/national park service/x other gov agencies' reluctance to release data to his looney self. But you can't really blame them entirely for that, all he's done is profit from it and speculate on it. Release intimate case data to some lunatic author only looking to make a name for himself on /x/ tier nonsense? The fact that he's been denied, that's literally his claim to fame? The only thing I find troubling per his claims is their reluctance to admit total numbers and statistics, not individual data, because an alarming number of people have disappeared in state and national parks and no one has the budget to deal with it, much less seemingly, collate it. Unfortunately for the obvious reason, paranormal bullshit and ''approximate numbers" be damned.
>>624811
I want to like a BAR clone but that barrel is disgusting and continues to be.
>saving weight on a BAR by dimpling the barrel of all things.
>dimpling a SAW's barrel
>burn in /x/ filth
>>
>>624829

>saving weight on a BAR by dimpling the barrel of all things.
>dimpling a SAW's barrel
>burn in /x/ filth

Save your basement theory for your mom when she brings you a hot pocket. Its already 50/50 your a no guns euro/ausfag. I put 250 rounds through a Ohio Ordnance hcar, low recoil, reasonable control in f/a. Stupid accurate at 500 yrds. Get fucked you cukklefuck
>>
File: 1407800672884.jpg (66KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1407800672884.jpg
66KB, 500x364px
>>624829
Its pretty obvious you are either dumb, or not a US citizen, his multiple foia request being denied is a red flag. Shill all you want, word is getting out.
>>
>>624834
>has never held a 16lbs rifle, much less the 13lb version
>has never carried a 12lb rifle
Stuff your basement theory up your ass brit/aus no guns ass. When you're the short guy in unit who has to carry the saw because it's funniest when the shortest turd carries the heavy one, fuck off anyway.
>>
File: 1411833034710.gif (1MB, 256x169px) Image search: [Google]
1411833034710.gif
1MB, 256x169px
>>624845
hurr /x/ tier nonsense is mostly bullshit /hurr/ the post.
zzz i better call the slender cops
>>
File: 1442977743635.jpg (33KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442977743635.jpg
33KB, 666x360px
>>624847
>has never held a 16lbs rifle, much less the 13lb version
>has never carried a 12lb rifle

You're 100% wrong there guy, but don't get too ass blasted. You'll blow your cover shillbert
>>
>>624848
cool argument, you totaly changed my perspective
>>
>>624856
hcar is a gimmick cash grab rifle. sorry babe. as much i love JMB the hcar is silly outdated bullshit with tacticool slapped on to to win your fudd dollars.
>>624863
no amount of evidence will change your perspective. that's why you suck /x/ dick to begin with. spooky threads are fun to pretend with, nothing more.
>red pill
>gay man
>hurr
>>
let us pray that these people snatchers never learn to navigate to a city, or we're fucked
>>
>>623965
dude that picture is perfect
>>
>>623993
this
>>
>>624829
Another thing to consider is that the agencies he petitions may not have the information he's asking for.
He likes to talk about how the Forest Service and Parks department won't give him missing persons files or statistics, but the majority of that information isn't kept by the FS or Parks departments, it's kept by state or county law enforcement.

He deliberately demands agencies give him answers they don't have so he can cry conspiracy and make more money off the /x/ crowd.

He's a scheister, pure and simple.
>>
>>625105
Well maybe we still owe Paulides a favor for uncovering the gross lapses of common sense and duty. The Park services should be keeping list and documentation of the missing persons.
>>
>>625178
Yeah, here's the thing. The Park Service actually has quite a lot to do already and is pretty underfunded/understaffed to do that. Same thing with the Forest Service.

It's not a lapse of common sense or duty, it's a matter of funding, manpower and the fact that there are already organizations whose duty it is to do those things (the DoJ, state, county and local police)

The Forest Service and Park Service are not law enforcement agencies, they are land management agencies.
>>
>>625178
It's not that this information does not exist. It's that Paulides is deliberately asking the wrong organizations for it so he can take advantage of people's distrust of the government to help make money.
>>
>>623398
I don't really put that much into these stories.

Yes some are strange, but almost all of them can be explained in ways that don't involve the paranormal or bigfoot.

That said, Paulides is a great sleep-aid. My wife usually puts on one of his many interviews before we go to sleep and we both usually pass out in 5 minutes or less.

If anything, I'd say how fast he makes us fall asleep is more paranormal than the content of his stories.
>>
>>623993
You didn't include starvation.
>>
>>625205
It actually takes a long time for humans to starve to death. People who get lost innawoods will succumb to dehydration or exposure before they starve to death so statistically it's not a very high ranking /out/ killer.

Like without food your lifespan can be measured in weeks or months, without water it's days and without shelter it can even be down to hours.
>>
>>625212
I know it isn't high ranking, but it should be listed. That's the entire point of having a ranking list.
>>
>>623461

Murderer detected.
>>
>>625220
Oh, yeah. I'd starvation down around "Accidental human killings".

Although I have looked at malnutrition, that might rank a little higher.
>>
File: william-sullivan-fairy-dance1.jpg (28KB, 432x334px) Image search: [Google]
william-sullivan-fairy-dance1.jpg
28KB, 432x334px
>>624051

I've seen faeries/elves/elemetals or whatever you want to call them.

Admittedly I was on shrooms at the time and the mischevious bastards were all laughing at me because I had taken too many...but they were definitely there.

Next to a body of water too weirdly enough.
>>
>>624051
Can I fuck a qt pie fairy?
>>
>Tfw deer season
>hunting solo most of the time
Surely it can't happen to me.
>>
Last week I was innawoods in an army context, doing night patrols and night shooting as well as 10k marches

Alls I can say is that when you're tired, hungry and it's dark out, you start seeing weird shit
>>
File: largecarnivores_populationmap.jpg (41KB, 437x324px) Image search: [Google]
largecarnivores_populationmap.jpg
41KB, 437x324px
>>623398
now stop being an r-tard
>>
>>623898
>Canada
who's this now? only camp killer I heard of was David Shearing back in 83. That is a truly nightmare scenario though.
>>
File: goggles.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
goggles.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>624811
>>624815
>>
>>628679
black bears dindu nuffin, they're pussies

also the cases that that dude talks about clearly have nothing to do with wild animals
>>
>>628679
>no cougars in Alabama
Why are we in denial about this. I've taken a nice long look at one here with my own eyes, a friend from out west heard one roar while he was coyote hunting, and they get caught on trail cameras from time to time.
>>
>>623442
According to david paulides, it is also recommended to bring a personal transponder along with that handgun
>>
File: DSC02047.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02047.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
I'm surprised this tread is still alive. I was interested by this post, so I started looking for a copy of the book to buy online, found that he or the publisher had a few detailed summaries online of certain places. One was about 30 miles near my house, in NW Arkansas at a VERY visited Devil's Den State Park. After looking through the files, it is very apparent this this is total bullshit. All of the articles attached were the same story in different newspapers from major cities, with no local papers covering it at all. Pretty disappointing, as this looked really cool.
>>
>>629626
Nice... I'm near the Devils Backbone in MO. The devil is in the details Dave says... That word pops up a lot with these disappearances and could be an etymological hint, ya feel?

And yeah, LOL at people being scared of animals. There are much more frightening things. And skinwalkers is a stupid meme.

Does Devil's Den reference a cave? It should. There is a lot of suspicious cave activity in this part of the country, actually all over the country. These cases are inextricably linked to The Breakaway Civilization which is building cities underground and in collusion with ET for exchange of technology for... you guessed it.

That's all there really is to say.
>>
>>625234
And I like your fairy story.
>>
>>623965
Very spoopy picture
>>
>>623461
>>625224
Anybody have that pasta from the early days of /out/? About stalking people innawoods
>>
>>629626
Which case? I have the book and can check for ya.
>>
>>623965
what the fuck is this picture
>>
File: Kilmer-Forest.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kilmer-Forest.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
>>625234
>>624051
I have also felt the presence of something strange near a body of water once. I was in a preserved old growth forest in Western NC, a forest that has giant trees. Its called Joyce Kilmer if any are interested. But its an old place, and I was off the trail hanging out by a stream, the sun was shining and I could see everything about me, and I felt as if there was some other presence there. I thought immediately of faeries.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>623824
Statistics aren't a method of determining risk.
Saying most abductions or murders are committed by people the victim knows is not relevant. Most "Abductions" are attributed to the estranged parent taking the child. Most murders occur due to some argument between associated parties.
But to say that crazy fuckers aren't using a tried and true method of murder to get their rocks off is ignorant of reality.
>>
File: IMG_20140623_151223_0.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140623_151223_0.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Out in the woods
Wisconsin
8 miles from the nearest road
Find small rock face on large hillside
Notice this door
Listen carefully hear what sounds like thick metal smacking wood
Knock on door say hello to see wtf
Hear something scratching rock getting closer to door effing fast
Then large loud impact on door I felt it I in my feet thru the ground I was standing on
Hauled Ass never went back
>>
The one thing I wish the books had was a citation section or appendix of where he pulled all these files from, FOIA, newspapers, etc
>>
>>623480

IIRC theres a video of him speaking at a convention and when some guy brings that up as a possibility he shuts him down hard. He tries to keep Missing 411 more "mainstream" than the bigfoot stuff as he believes it would be disrespectful to the families of missing persons to just go, "yup, bigfoot".
>>
>>633327
Even on his Coast to Coast AM interviews he will just speculate on what he thinks it isn't is.
>>
>>633315

Reverse img search verifies your clams. Give us GPS coordinates.
>>
>>628679
God cougars scare me. You can see a bear coming and they make no effort to hide their presence. Wolves are clever but they aren't very stealthy. Big cats are ridiculously patient stalkers
>>
>>632893
thats because you were on shrooms remember
>>
>>633315
I'm in IL, and very interested.
>>
>>623735
The whole point of this collection of cases though is that the evidence does not point to any of those explainations.
>>
>>633275
>But to say that crazy fuckers aren't using a tried and true method of murder to get their rocks off is ignorant of reality

this was pretty recent around my area
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/17/sheriff-6-dead-in-texas-campsite-attack-man-charged-with-murder/
>>
>>633275
I didn't say it was impossible or it never happens, just that it's not very common.

And statistics are a way of determining risk. If you don't believe me, just ask NASA and every modern insurance company.
>>
>>633334
>>634509
I went there many years ago
I don't remember exactly where it was
All I am willing to say is the north west corner of Wisconsin there is a very large state park bordering michigan

the picture is of said door
(although that is a newer locked than the one I seen on it so someone frequents there)

but a friend of mine took this picture after he talked me into telling him
He had a pretty similar experience although (he's a weirdo) he said he barely got out alive and refuses to go back

He said had a feeling someone was watching him as he trekked through
got to the door and took the picture then before he could knock some dirt crumbled down from the top of the rock face (maybe 15ft up) and some yelled for him to back up so he can get a look at him
And he heard a gun cock, idk if he was to distracted to hear the thing coming towards the other end of the door but right after the gun cocked he heard and felt the loud boom I described previously and he took of running he said he heard gun shots but he doesn't know if the guy was shooting at him or in the air
>>
Anyone know if they found the guy who went missing in the Badlands this year?

I remember reading about it on the NPS internal news site but didn't know if they ever found him.
>>
>>623945
I saw a guy blow one of these at a bear and the bear noped it out of there pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>623463

I sleep in a hammock, just let the rifle lay across my chest with a one point sling. Been doing it that way for maybe seven yrs now. Only problem I have ever had, was getting the barrel wrapped in netting of the hammock. Only done that 2 times.

Or if in a tent, I just keep the rifle laying next to my bag.
>>
>>623993

Moose can actually be very dangerous. Mating season is best time to really stay clear of them. They might be big, they can be pretty fast, fuck your shit up easy.
>>
File: m00s.webm (877KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
m00s.webm
877KB, 800x345px
Not just fast but fast in conditions that anything else wouldn't be able to move at all

5 plus feet of snow and trucking it
>>
>>635943
>missing hiker in Badlands

Ah, sometimes I miss South Dakota. Every summer you were pretty much garaunteed two news stories

>Hiker gets lost on Badlands and dies/almost dies

>Dumb tourist gets injured/killed trying to take a picture with a bison in Custer State Park.
>>
>>635945
They are fucking LOUD man. Most wildlife is gonna "nope" the fuck away from anything that makes a noise like that.
>>
>>635628
I always find it weird how one crazy fuck can kill a whole family, like wouldn't at least one person try to stop them?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ
this guys disappearance is interesting
>guy finds strange cave on earlier hike (said he felt rumbling when he went near it and so)
>goes on this trip to find said cave, doesn't find it
>goes back sometimes later and just vanishes
>they looked for him, but only found his cellphone near a small cave (not the one he was looking for)
on the other hand, the guy sounds like a retard and goes on long hikes with little to no gear so anything could have happend
>>
>>626310
>tfw have to take 5 trips to get elk out
>tfw 2 mile round trip
>tfw worked for 5-6 hours in the dark

I was very spooked
>>
>>625182
THIS

You know what their budget for Search/Rescue/Emergency is? A fucking first aid kit. Maybe a stretcher if you're a big, popular park that's less trail and more field.
>>
>>636011
Holy shit that's a fucking locomotive
>>
>>623442
.45-70 can't be beat.
>>
>>638482
I prefer the .22 long rifle

Now I need to check for the most recent interview.
>>
Weird shit has always happened in the forest, especially in the ancient woods. It's the domain of the forest spirits, be respectful and you will have free passage. If not, then they may take you, or your children. This has been known from Scotland to Japan since time immemorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnlZpRp5Yg0
>>
>>623398
>people being found drunk having fallen off cliffs.

People are fucking stupid
>>
File: Origin of benistry.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Origin of benistry.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>635917
Nothing like this ever happened. I know that, you know that and everyone here knows that. Whats the point of RPing on some anonymous lebanese moving pictures forum?
>>
Believe what you will it's safer that way
>>
>>639024
Doesn't japan have a suicide forest?
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.