[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other girls on /out/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (339KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1280x960px
Hey I'm new to this whole /out/ thing and I'm noticing there's a lot of bearded men on here LOL...curious: any other women on /out/ if so what's your fave /out/door activity? Mine is channel cat fishing.
>>
>>621405
Nice brickettes you have there!

What is your race, mixed? A bit undeterminable from thqat pic.
>>
>>621405
tbh grills don't usually go out. can you post more photos?
>can't tell what brand it is
>>
>>621407
Full Native American
>>621409
Well it's *thinks* I'm not sure...but we do keep it out and it does great.
>>
>>621413
Thought so, saw it in your cheekbones and pupils. Tribe? I'l venture not SW origin?

Btw, shaved off my 6 month plus beard last weekend. I'll grow back someday...
>>
>>621417
Yeah my cheekbones give it away...I'm apart of the Navajo tribe
>>
OP here, Well I'm out for the night, will post brand tomorrow for grill...happy stargazing
>>
>>621418
Now you have my attn!

What's your clan? (Mother's of course)

Chapter House?
>>
Is that a roush?
>>
>grill in photo
not sure if actual girl thread or bait thread :(
>>
Let us see your dick OP.
>>
>>621465
Be nice, anon. Let her repost. I'm going to Flag tomorrow and want to meet her cousin/sister/in-law...
>>
>>621405
Posty ur roasty
sage
>>
>>621538
She's posting on /out/, not /b/.
>>
File: 1344822781226.jpg (29KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
1344822781226.jpg
29KB, 400x525px
>>621405

I have tits, give me attention: the post.
>>
>>621551

That changes nothing, this thread is litterally a poster begging for attention because of a vagina, it has no value, it doesn't contribute to out at all, so in order to justify keeping it around, op needs to post her tits.
>>
No, there are no other girls on /out/ because there are no other girls on the internet
>>
>charcoal briquettes

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, CUNT
>>
>>621563
Charcol is far superior to gas.

Everybody knows this.

You a pointless hater.
>>
File: propane_o_606803.jpg (38KB, 383x395px) Image search: [Google]
propane_o_606803.jpg
38KB, 383x395px
>>621575
>taste the meat, not the heat
>>
>>621575

Gas is shit, and so are briquettes. You need a wood fire.
>>
>>621556
> I don't understand
> it serves no purpose
> it gathers no food for Vaal

Kissless virgin/misogynist dectected.
>>
>>621586

>MUH SOGGY KNEES
>>>/tumblr/

This is not an /out/ thread,and never will be.
>>
>>621421
M'lady
>>
>>621586
>on 4chan
>muh soggy g
Oh you poor simple summer child.
>>
File: 1446181162676.png (202KB, 832x154px) Image search: [Google]
1446181162676.png
202KB, 832x154px
>>621554
>>
>>621554
Every post on /out/ is asking for attention, relax.

There's a girl on the internet, omg let's all freak out.

She's allowed to ask if any other girls like outdoor stuff.

If she was seeking attention she would come somewhere with better people than here.

But no seriously, let's just chase all the women away, boys only right? Makes sense.
>>
>>621405
>black girl likes catfish

Lol
>>
Pro tip: Stop using lighter fluid and buy a chimney for 12$. Look it up.

Lighter fluid taste gets in your food.

Nice cider btw
>>
OP here...wow y'all haters...
Yes it's roush Fenway and tohatchi chapter house...family is Allison. I want a wood grill and I'm not black...I love fishing and the peace it brings...and I'm not seeking attention, if I was then I would be on /b/
>>
>>621405
To the woman, there exist two types of accessible men: the lover and the confidant, the entertainer and the provider. The woman desires the most entertainment from the men whom she covets, with the fewest judgements from and responsibilities towards mostly every person from whom she cannot be satisfied, unless she has some fantasies about them: the impotent, the ugly, the destitute, the weak, the virgin. The woman seeks the ideal stability of a few relationships, more or less explicitly open, as well as the excitation of all the fun and drama by expected to be offered by superior men. In one word, the woman seeks the men providing her with the playgrounds which are the largest and safest for her to enjoy her histrionic nature.

In being turned towards pleasures, the female fantasized about the life of men which would have been nothing but about pleasures, without any hardship, or at least more enjoyable than her “enslaved” life. The female has never been “liberated”, since she was never been caged concerning her love life, even though, for millennia, knowing intuitively how she behaves without supervision, the men expected her to control herself a minimum. Her supposed novel “liberation” was nothing but a response, full of merit and pride according to her, quite expected knowing the woman, from the contrived prudishness of the previous generation — well, not the generation of aristocrats, for those have always been liberated, therefore fighting, through their merit, against their lassitude, for decades if not centuries. After having for decades demanded from the society various perks, the woman market becomes, to those who can access it, instantly wider as well as more liquid. The questions become thus “why to enter this market?”, “how to enter this market?”.
>>
>>621684
> suprised op reposted

Op, will not make Flag today. Was just guessing at your location. Glad you can let the shitposts roll off. Expecting these fem-haters to be civil is like trying to herd sheep with coyotes!

> Tohatci

Lived in Chinle and Kayenta myself. I do love the land!
>>
>>621405
you should grow some beard before going out!
>>
>>621686
> absolute copypasta psycho-babble.

I want the time I took to read that shit back!
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>621405
>fave /out/ activity
>cat fishing
>says it right in the op
>all these retards still responding
>mfw
>>
File: 1432699957239.jpg (1MB, 2700x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1432699957239.jpg
1MB, 2700x1805px
>>621556
you're stupid and or jealous/ have nothing better to add.
>>621405
my ex and I would go hiking around florida sometimes. she hated it. hot, humid, and hot and sandy. also hot. but i loved when she got all sweaty :3
anyways. hiking , kayaking and fishing is some stuff we'd do together, she enjoyed fishing a lot as well
>>
>>621405
how do you fish cats?
>>
diné bizaadísh dinits'a'?
>>
>give me attention I'm not an attention whore
>>
>>621780
This is how I know you don't have a gf.

Attention? She asked a legitimate question. It's no different than the guy who posted if anyone else has beards, or the guy who asked what pants are best.

Please grow up or go back to /b/.
>>
>>621421
Neckbeard detected
>>
>>621686
You're a virgin for sure
>>
> I don'think /put/ is filled with misogynistic virgins

But it's obvious itt that there are anons with very poor social skills and zero game with fem-anons!
>>
File: tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif (480KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwg6i8oZFq1qzjix8.gif
480KB, 400x226px
>>621686
Can someone translate that?
>>
>>621814
OP here, again thank you...I just was asking a question and not looking for attention, thanks for being a real bro
>>
>>621728
OP here I cannot speak it but am able to read it here and there
>>
>>621707
Yes! Hiking is always fun and wow that's great that you two spend it together
>>
>>621828
It's a man thing honey, you wouldn't understand
>>
>>621880
Fuck off and take your beta orbiterer with you. While your original question was OK now its clear you are an attention whore and plying the no gf shaming technique. Tits or gtfo
>>
>>621894
> no gf shaming

Whew, where did that come from?

Triggered much, anon?

> laughable response!
>>
>>621894
I see the MGTOW representation has arrived.
>>
Well whatever...if y'all just want me gone then fine, sorry I asked a question I'll never be on /out/ again.
>>
>>621923
> less than 24 hrs

I hope you juvenile little bitches are happy?

OP, what we all saw here is a bunch of retards running around with thier hair of fire shouting, "OMG, IT'S A GIRL, IT'S A GIRL!!", like you walked into a JR High boys lockerroom trying to catch them with thier little pee pee's out!

Stay or go, just know they are pathetic.

> official shitstorm
>>
>>621932
Agreed
>>
>>621932
Thank you...I figured I just asked a normal question. You are a real bro :)
>>
>>621937
Ditch the trip, it just makes you a target.
>>
>>621938
that is a namefag
>>
>>621947
Well excuse the fuck out of me
>>
>>621814
This is literally an "I'm a gril" meta thread, not a legitimate post
>>
File: 1310419087813.png (474KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
1310419087813.png
474KB, 680x435px
>open up thread with grill OP
>know exactly the types of responses it's going to be filled with

you didn't disappoint me, /out/

god damn, it's just a fucking girl calm down
>>
>>621951
And?

It's a "I'm a girl, I understand I'm in the minority, I like being /out/, are there any other girls here?" Thread.

Girls shouldn't be allowed to post, right? God forbid they ask about other girls, fuck that shit.... right?
>>
>find out there's a girl on /out/
>everybody panic
>let's keep this boys only party going
>MGTOW FTW amirite or amirite?

I understand 4chan is all about anonymous, but people would act a lot less like assholes if they had to stand behind the shit they talk.
>>
>>621986
I think the point is. Guys dont come to /out/ and say "hey guys can we get a guy only thread to find out how awesome guys are. To talk about manly body slamming and knee kicking wild predators!"
>>
>>621989
Ugh yeah, they do.

Beard thread ring a bell?

MGTOW thread?

They don't start with "I'm a guy" because it's assumed, sinice basically everyone on here is a guy. She started with "I'm a girl" because it pertains to the thread. Context, learn about it.
>>
>>621405
>any other women on /out/
There should be a few of us. I mainly lurk rather than post though.
> if so what's your fave /out/door activity?
Fossicking and gardening mainly.
Used to love hunting small game( mainly pest species) , but I don't have a gun license so I can't really do that anymore. I want to learn to camp/ hike effectively though, so I can do field work safely.
>>
File: mora replacement.jpg (62KB, 345x603px) Image search: [Google]
mora replacement.jpg
62KB, 345x603px
>>621405
using charcoal briquets minus 10
+2 demerits for using charcoal lighter fluid
>>
I want reddit to leave.

White knighting some dumb cunt isn't going to get her to have sex with you.
>>
>>622018
how the fuck else you going to light them unless you just put the whole bag in and use the bag to light it?

charcoal briquetes are a fucking modern miracle and i always have a bag in my truck. you can literally pull over anywhere, dig a small hole, and cook something. yes they are heavy and yes you could collect firewood. but if you just need a quick fire, they are perfect.
>>
>>622038
> Wow.

> Very bitter virgin.

What's the matter, kiddo?
Did you get dumped before 1st base?

Well you just get back on that horse and come out swinging, there's more fish in the sea and...

Hmm, there must be another metafor I can use for bitter virgin?
>>
>>622147
"what is a charcoal chimney" alex
>>
>>621421
tips teepee
>>
>>621637
>Every post on /out/ is asking for attention, relax.
indeed why would you post something that you not want people to pay attention to?
>>
Holy shit, do all you guys act this retarded when you see a girl IRL?
>>
Wait wait wait, new joke.

After a hike, three sc/out/s walk in to a bar and sit down at a table. A girl walks up and says "Hi!"

The first sc/out/ says "Hi, OMG, you're awesome! I'm so glad you decided to come over and talk to me. You're so great!"

The second sc/out/ says "I don't believe you're really a girl. Show us your vagoo, I bet you're really a dude. Tits or gtfo!"

The third sc/out/ just gets really pink in the face and yells "WHOOOOOOOOORE!"

And then the girl says "I'll be your waitress today, what can I get you guys to drink?"
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 245x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 245x329px
>2020-5
>not part of propane master race
>>
>>622038
> in my world treating somebody like a fucking human being is whiteknighting and should be derided
>>
>>621989
girls know they're in the minority on this website and going /out/ in general really.

what's wrong with just asking if there are any other girls on this board because she's aware she's in the minority?

This isn't some "grrrrl power amirite guys xD don't hit on me silly boys!" thread
>>
>>621407
> wat race
Homo sapiens sapiens, naziboy
>>
>>621465
>>621554
>>621556
>>621560
>>621563
>>621588
>>621589
>>621590
>>621623
>>621686
>>621701
>>621780
>>621890
>>621894
>>621951
>>621989
>>622038
Don't you permavirgin retards have frogs to post, preferably somewhere else? I'm really starting to hate the board that /out/ has become.
>>
>>622271
> SJW late to the party again.

Question asked and question answered, with no shame on either side.

> Deal with it.
>>
>>621407
Embarrassed.
>>
>>622277
Perhaps you are. Every native I've met is as proud of thier heritage as am I.

If you weren't raised under the stigma and oppression of liberal white guilt you wouldn't be so embaressed when two adults have a straight foreward conversation about race.

Deal with it.
>>
>>622275
Shouldn't you be polishing your armor, good Sir white knight?.
>>
>>622309
> 12 y/o
>>
Well there you have it then...a female as myself (the OP) has revealed herself from under a woodlands cloak to find a tribe of blammering prepubescent baboons fighting over the presence of such a woman. Anyways...great to meet everyone on /out/ and I will continue to post regardless of my gender. And no reCAPTCHA I'm not a robot.
>shots fired
>>
>>622347
I don't hate you because you're a woman, I hate you because you're a namefagging shitposter.
>>
>>622349
Well shit it sure did fill in my name...oops
>>
>>622271

Thank god there is only one race, now I can hate niggers with impunity because it's not a race.

>>622275

You are free to leave, reddit is more welcoming to your type anyways.

>>622233

The problem isn't that she is a woman, I could honestly care less about that. The problem is her entire post was
>neckbeards LOL...any girls on /out/ do /out/ related things?
At its very best, it's a shitpost. At its an attempt at attention whoring. And lets face it, based on op's responses, it is the later.

The biggest problem though is that kids forgot how to sage.
>>
>>621405
>>622347
Be careful about becoming an /out/ist, you might just become an autist.
>>
>>622365
>people should only post in a manner I approve of

Get over it, posts like this make me lose faith in humanity.
>>
>>622398
Oh boy, muh faith in humanity. True reddit tip le fedora to you kind sir-ino.
XDDD dedede
>>
File: fedoraguy.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraguy.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>622402
>>
>>622347
please stop namefagging.

>>622347
>will continue to post regardless of my gender
please don't, if you have nothing else to say that you're a woman. It's anyway, not anyways btw.
>>
>>622349
Wtf happened here? You are answering your own post?
>>
File: ohlone.jpg (78KB, 432x477px) Image search: [Google]
ohlone.jpg
78KB, 432x477px
>>621413

>tfw mixed race white

>tfw mix is native

>tfw white-passing, never talk about it and no one knows despite having some native features

>tfw never find single girls that like being /out/

oh well guess I'm Forever Ohlone
>>
>>622412
Try typing "Taylor Rae" into the name field, it's a life-changing experience.
>>
OP still hasn't posted her tits....

this thread sucks
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (257KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
257KB, 1280x853px
>>622496
It didn't change my life. The OP is just a normal person pretending to be a grill (if that's normal).
>>
> mfw eveybody itt just got trolled, with extreme minimal effort

> by a dude
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437327776413.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437327776413.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>622496
Is my life better now?
>>
I'm a grill, I posted in the black out thread too.

Ummm beards are sexy? lol
>>
>>621932
Your faggotry will be culled you beta fuckboi
>>
>>622275
Back to Reddit you worthless sub human piss
>>
>>622507
This is /out/. Most trolls wouldn't even bother. Maybe he/she was lost/drunk.

>being trolled
>everyday

Here's some DJ Roberto for you. Tell us if you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vjhIigv-_g
>>
File: cloak.jpg (379KB, 984x2255px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.jpg
379KB, 984x2255px
>>622526
no this was a troll thread. in fact /out/ is one of my favortie places to troll because it gets you good responses. if you have ever responded to a cloak thread you were probably responding to one of my trolls.

but i still want OP to show her tits. even though i know she doesn't exist.
>>
>>622518
Why so triggered, anon?

Did you read something you didn't like that reminded you of yourself?

> simpleton curses on-line at anon

Blow me.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 550x550px
>>622538
>>
>>622534
desu OP looks underaged.

For some reason /out/ is my favourite place to troll too, can't tell why (and it's not underaged girls posting once in a year).

How did you like DJ Roberto? That's what I listen when I'm out. We need a music thread that is not full of hippie shit. Not everyone likes pop or evergreen hippie hits (don't know the correct term).
>>
>>622546
i don't really like house/trance music. i'm too old for that shit at this point, and even when i was 18 i liked the far trancier shit, like dj shadow. also i don't like to listen to music when i am /out/ except late at night sometimes. but even then its a struggle against do i want to use my phone battery or not.

i listened to it. i wasn't all that impressed. but like i said i'm an old man at this point in 4chan terms. i like good old rock and roll.
>>
>>622563
Thank you for not calling my music shit/crap.

I'm 35 now but trance will always be my thing.

What I like about people is how we like different things and how we have the ability to respect each other. Otherwise it would be just us killing each other, centuries after centuries. As for rock and roll, I like Stone Roses. Made of Stone is probably my all time favourite song.
>>
>>622592
that really is what seperates us from the rest of the 4chan boards. i get that you are a guy like me so i don't care about slamming you. my favorite boards are /out/ and [s4s]. because they are shitposting boards, for shitposters. on my old computer that i trashed recently i have tons of original /out/ posts. oh my god the sudoko posts, the ninja sword posts, the 'woolen cloak is all you need' posts.

it was quite nice. check em
>>
>>622598
If you take out shitposting, what is there left? That's right, not even the shit. I like the /out/ too for the same reason.

>check em
that's pathetic, check mine.
>>
OP here. I am indeed a woman and no I wasn't drunk, neither underage...if I was I surely should not be enjoying this vodka right now...I am 21 and just asking a question :)
>not bait, not a I'm a grill thread, just a question from me a girl
> still no tit pics
>>
>>622753
>being this new

Gender isn't relevant and is indeed bait when presented in a non relevant way
>>
OK, maybe I have a feminine cock.
>>
File: f22.png (7KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
f22.png
7KB, 419x249px
>>622161
Top jej
>>
>>622398

Again, no one is forcing you to stay.
>>
File: 20150725_193836.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150725_193836.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>621405
Hi OP!

I recently got into hiking. I've always enjoyed kayaking and biking. I really want to do more serious hikes (3 day+ hikes) but it's too cold now for that and I'm a bit inexperienced. Can't wait for spring though!

Pic related, it's me during descent from Mt. Jefferson on the way to set up camp before hitting up Mt. Washington and finishing the Presidential Traverse the next day.
>>
>>623222
>>623222

>OP bumping her own thread for more attention

Time to hide this one boys.
>>
>>623310
Cuz OP and I look very similar from the profile and totally live in the same area.... you're an idiot
>tfw no one checked my trips
>>
>>623624
> totally live in the same area

How do you arrive at that?
There are channel cats on Mt. Washington?
>>
>>623625
....oh... sarcasm...

NM.
>>
>>623625
Because Navajo Nation Tohatchi House is in NM. That's quite a trek to NH from there for a 2 day hike
>>
>>623628
> year of our Lord 2642 - 627
> not knowing NM = never mind
>>
>>623624
>no one checked my trips
This isn't /b/ honey.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x367px
>>624096
>honey
>>
2/10 you actually got /out/ists to fall for your bait
>>
>>621686
> In one word, the woman seeks the men providing her with the playgrounds which are the largest and safest for her to enjoy her histrionic nature.
>in one word
>babble
>>
>>626210
>implying not historically accurate
>>
>>626211
> implying you know jack fucking shit about history
>>
Women, the niggers of the great outdoors
>>
>>622275
Maybe some day you will that sweet e-poon. If you want us to be a bunch of groveling beta orbiters why don't you go somewhere like Reddit?
>>
>>626240
>implying I'm wrong

I didn't read that post beyond what you quoted but it's obvious by your inability to refute whatever it' says that it's right
>>
File: 1410827187155 stalker.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410827187155 stalker.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>621405
Yup, female /out/er here. Not sure why this thread has to exist because from what I've seen, this board isn't really dominated by men or sexist in any way. But it's still good to know that other girls browse here.

>>622271
>there is no race but the human race
Fuck off back to Tumblr

>>621468
by any chance do you mean Flagstaff, AZ?
>>
>>622281

I enjoy being Native American. I don't live on the rez, end up getting 2 grand a month from the tribe. So I'm pretty much a neet. Except I am enrolled in winter classes.
>>
>>621687
Oh shit, you DO mean Arizona. Kayenta is a bizarre place to pass through...granted, I haven't explored much of the town. Reminds me a bit of Blythe, but I really like Blythe.

>>621989
Well, that's because it's assumed that every poster on this board is male. It's perfectly fine for a girl to make a thread to find other girls. Shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>622271
spot the non-white
>>
>>622271
I bet you smell like spicy fritos
>>
File: 1445048126025.jpg (81KB, 889x613px) Image search: [Google]
1445048126025.jpg
81KB, 889x613px
>>622271
>tfw no squaw gf.

I'm an ausfag so the regional equivalent for me would be an Abo. :(
>>
>>627294
Has there ever been a pretty abo?
>>
>>627296
It's funny how ugly natives are, it's like all the good looking genes come from Europe
>>
>>627298
East Asians and Europeans faced harsher winters. There was probably an attitude of:
>If you wouldn't want to feed her all winter: don't fuck her.
>>
>>621405
M'lady I'm so so so sorry for the kind of abuse you have to put up with on 4chan. Everyone here is such a fat, pathetic loser they feel the need to treat you like property. They are all fat, permavirgins who will never touch a real girl and so they get angry when a strong womyn comes into their place of refuge. Again, I apologize for their actions and I hope you realize there are still nice guys out there.

I wish I could get to know you better. I think we would get along really well. My name is Brian and I like reading sci-fi books, going on long walks, and trying new foods. I have a cat named "Elesif" (After a character in a video game I love!) and I think you would like her.

Please try to get back to me ASAP, I would love to talk with you for a while. I'm sorry for all the abuse these manchildren have put you through, but I know you are holding out hope for a real man to come sweep you off your feet.Just thinking about you hurting causes me physical pain. If we were together I would do my best to shield you from all of the dark parts of the human existence. I'm a very kind and nurturing soul, and that's why I'm still a virgin. My mother told me that I would make a girl very happy one day and I'm love for that girl to be you.

Forever thinking about you,
Brian :)
>>
>>621932
>>621934
pussy buttboys
>>
>>627368
funny how you posting isn't going to make her have sex with you, you're a virgin because of shit like this
>>
>>627368
kekked
>>
>>627352
Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Op here again, you guys just carried this thread away...nice to know that /out/ actually likes me in a sense.
>>
>>627799
no one likes you
now go grow a proper beard
>>
>>621413
>Full Native American

No such thing anymore, senpai. You've got some cracker in you somewhere.
>>
>>627352
That makes too much sense to be true
>>
That pepe expression
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.