[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are out in your cabin in the middle of a snowstorm and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

File: 1446093148321.jpg (91KB, 467x577px) Image search: [Google]
1446093148321.jpg
91KB, 467x577px
You are out in your cabin in the middle of a snowstorm and a stranger approaches your window, it is very cold outside and you do not know him. He sees you have a fireplace and has no where else to go

what do you do /out/
>>
File: DSCF2608.jpg (945KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2608.jpg
945KB, 2048x1536px
We have about 6 forest service cabins in my area and this happens all the time. You have to pay money to reserve them and people just think they can show up, "oh... I didn't know you had to reserve these. You're not going to make us walk back 5 miles through the forest at night are you? There's plenty of room for us" Or they are already inside the cabin and you show up and have to kick them out.

I don't let them in and kick them out when they are there unless they were near death.
>>
Walk up to the window, turn 360 walk away.
>>
Let them stay in a few minutes to dry / warm up. Get some food in them, and send them off.
Even the most normal looking people can be psycho's. You just cant tell.
>>
>>620282
so you continue to walk into the window.
>>
If I was with 2 or more people, I would let the person stay, after being searched thoroughly. Even then they would not be welcome to stay the night, just rest and get their bearings to go back where they came from.

If I was with less than 2 other people, fuck em.
>>
>>620300
How many people do you need around you to feel safe? Unless the dude is some Zydrunas Savickas type, one buddy is more than enough.
>>
>>620263
open the door

get on the floor
>>
>>620333
Everybody walk the dinosaur?
>>
>>620275
Too lenient. I show them my .44, force them to strip, and march them into the middle of the woods. Have fun finding your way back to my cabin, assholes.
>>
>>620299
TURN 360 and walk away
>>
>>620355
moonwalk away?
>>
File: decon.jpg (148KB, 451x377px) Image search: [Google]
decon.jpg
148KB, 451x377px
give 'em something to eat; it's the neighborly thing to do.
>>
you mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4Rq-a-vN4
>>
>>620282
keketi kek!
>>
You guys are assholes.

If its in the middle of a snow storm presumably they're looking for safety. Let em in, let em warm up, and let em chill until the weathers calmed down enough for them to resume whatever they were doing before.
>>
>>620477
Or shoot them for trespassing.
>>
>>620477
you just want to touch them in the genetailias
>>
>>620479
Texas pls
>>
>>620263
But he has a present for me!
I wonder what it is.... BBC in a box?
>>
>>620263
Well, if it was 50 Cent, which I believe is the guy in the picture, I'd let him in because who wouldn't want to party with 50? He'd probably have some good weed on him and know some bitches we could call. Also he'd be wearing a bulletproof so it isn't like I could just shoot him.

But anyone else? No thanks go away. Unless it was someone obviously cool (like 50, see above).

Fingers crossed it is a furry, and I could shoot him thru the windows and claim I thought it was a bear trying to get in.
>>
File: doge.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>620371
>>620299
I like you.
>>
File: 1356580733837.jpg (84KB, 517x370px) Image search: [Google]
1356580733837.jpg
84KB, 517x370px
>>
>mods deleting a comment because it had niggers written in it
fuck 4chan is dead
>>
>>620263
Seriously? You people are paranoid. I'd let them stay until is was safe for them to leave. Who knows, you could make a new friend.
>>
File: goodtimesguy.jpg (442KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
goodtimesguy.jpg
442KB, 3000x2000px
>>620621
Someone should remake this thread with a white man in the window, the man in my pic. I don't have the photoshop skills required.
>>
>>620621
really?
I dont care for that word one bit but this is 4chan for fucks sake.
>>
>>620664
Harold is just hiding from his wife. You gots to let him in, feed him some scotch, and help him forget his pain.
>>
File: 1206919381330.png (20KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
1206919381330.png
20KB, 300x247px
>>620665
The age of Hiroshima Nagasaki - A Kindler, Gentler 4chan.
>>
>>620263
You ruined the scenario with your pic of a black dude holding a Christmas present. If a black dude showed up at my window holding a Christmas present in a snow storm I'd probably shit my pants. Yep... that's probably number 1.
>>
>>620664
Don't use him. If believe the /b/ edits of that pic he killed his wife for not knowing how to use a computer and saying his dick was small.
>>
>>620263
Shoot him
>>
Shoot them and watch the snow build up over their corpse whilst I drink whisky and put logs on the fire.
>>
I would let them in. In the morning i would even make them eggs
>>
>>620263
Tradition dictates you let them in, cook them the best meat and food you have, make them tea, give them a stiff drink, smoke em up, and let them stay as long as they like.

Tradition also dictates I scalp him if I suspect he's a kewdech spy, so there's always that.

IRL i'd let him in, but fish and guests stink after 3 days so he's not staying long. And i'm checking that nigga for weapons coming in.
>>
>>620263
Make some hot cocoa and sip it as you stare into his eyes while he passes out from the cold.
Go outside, slather some peanut butter on him and wait for a bear to show up.
Shoot the bear, cut it open and shove the guy inside.
Go back inside and cook up a bowl of eggs and make him eat them.
>>
File: 1411543715974.jpg (33KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1411543715974.jpg
33KB, 403x392px
>>621123
>>621145
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
I don't even know.

This is why I don't go into the woods anymore.

The only safe solution is to just shoot them right there and hole up, you never know, they might have friends.

Like one guy comes up to your cabin to scoop the joint, and if you send him away he's just going to get his friends and kill you, and if you let him stay his friends come and kill you.

So you have to quickly and silently kill him, switch clothes and sit his corpse next to a fire so they think its you.

Then you rig the cabin to explode via a remote detonator. Something low-yield but with tons of shrapnel would be best, you want to damage all living things within the cabin but not damage the cabin itself. OR rig the corpse.

Then you dig a snowhole with a view of the cabin door, wait until THEY come, shoot them, change position.

They will likely take the wounded into the cabin. The rest will go to look for you. If they all go into the cabin most likely there are even more of them.

If there are indeed more of them you should call for backup because you are not going to kill 10-20 men by yourself, you will get at least wounded, and bloodloss in winter is serious shit, I almost lost my hand to it, the limb loses heat like crazy.

If they were the only ones, you can detonate the bombs, immediately go in and kill them while they are still bleeding and fucked up by the shrapnel.

Then you should use the corpses to block the windows as the glass will be shattered from the blast. Once they freeze, they will be pretty bulletproof.

Then once you bar the door you will be relatively safe.

That said you should have a panic room with a porthole that lets you shoot people in the cabin, and that panic room should also have a tunnel to a higher ground preferably. Obviously the exit from the tunnel is only openable from the inside.

So yeah I shoot them. Many serial killers and criminals lure their victims by pretending they need help.
>>
>>620993
Cozy as fuck tbh.

Really the only way to survive is to value others lives less than your own. It's very hard to do but it's the right thing to do.
>>
AND THE WORST SHIT IS
I will with my gf, who is NOT mentally prepared to defend herself, and who WILL bitch to let the person in, and she WILL not let me shoot people EVEN when they are obviously a threat.

And that is why the only "camping" I do now is at fucking ski resorts.
>>
>>621190
This is what the Holy Bible recommends.
>>
>>620263
close the blinds and go back to whatever I was doing

Ignore if he knocks and stand my ground if he tries to break in
>>
>>621227
>muh ground
>>
>>620263
>what do you do /out/
Pic related because I dont wana get raped by a nigger
>>
>>621230
loading it would help you stupid fuck
>>
>>621236
>I never dry fire practice
>I dont know what bullet setback is
stay jelly anon
>>
>>621237
nigga how you gonna shoot someone if there ain't no boolets
>>
>>621190
>/k/ goes /out/
>>
>>621190
>Many serial killers and criminals lure their victims by pretending they need help.

This is even more hilarious than the typical bullshit wolf/bear/cougar/predator paranoia

topkek anon
>>
>>621255
Tell me where I'm wrong.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU WERE KILLED BY A SERIAL KILLER OR A COUGAR ALREADY
>>
>>621255
said the guy to get murdered and fed to wolves
>>
>>621230
Damn dude, your g/f has really hairy tits!

I mean I'd still fuck her... from behind...if I was drunk... and it was dark... and if POSSESSED BY SATAN!

Tell her to wax her tits, mang!
>>
>>621274
opiate water you doin here?
>>
>>621290
just looking for the best boards we have

check out the patches while you're here
>>
>>621193
But those comfy sweaters and hot cocoa tho
>>
>>621315
you just know she's about to pull his dick out and start slobbering on it with a mouth full of hot cocoa.
>>
>>621325
>>
I let him in and I'll tell you why. Let's say he is a serial killer. He thinks I'm an innocent potential victim. Little does he know that I'm a fucking marine and I have twelve different ways to murder that nigger no matter where he is or what he's doing in my cabin. He thinks he'll surprise me by trying to slit my throat or knife me or even shoot me. Nah. I sit him down, feed him some mystery meat (maybe human meat to fuck with them). I riff with him a bit, but not getting too focused on what he says, because it's bullshit either way. Considering I am trained in murdering humans in thousands of ways I am confident that unless this guy is a green beret, I can handle it.
>>
>>621458
> Green Berets shit Marines

Heard it, no take backs. Happy birthday (pending), Jar.
>>
You idiots make it way more difficult. This has happened to me before. As soon as i answered the door I point my gun at him and say "who the fuck are you!" like a crazy person. If they really just want to be warm, they'll stay for a minute or two and bolt if they don't bolt instantly. If they try to talk and calm you down and still try to come in, you say "what's your fucking angle!" and cock your gun. If they seem okay after that, then they either really do need to be warm for a minute or they're a serial killer. Let them in, give them a bite to eat, but keep a gun in hand an eye on them at all times. Be aware of,the windows and door if the cunt brought some friends. To throw the guy off his game, say something like "wtf is that" and point something behind him. He will turn, and see nothing is there. When he looks back at you, you want him to see you peering into his eyes with a fucked up grin. Get inside his head. The likelihood of him being a serial killer is at least 1% which is too high.
>>
Answer the door with your gun. You should be able to tell almost immediately whether or not you should shoot him. If you can't. And you let him in, and he knocks your teeth out and skull fucks you, then you kind of brought it on yourself for not shooting him
>>
> invite in
> "stand next to fire, psycho-anon"
> "let me take your coat"
> shoot

> now have pimpin' new coat!
> profit
>>
>>621484
>not making longpork roast
>>
>>621193
You poor bastard. I live with my gf also, but she probably wouldn't let the strange person into our cabin -- and if she did, she'd shoot them as soon as they made the slightest hint of a threatening move.

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Are you going to let them stay all night?
If so will you yourself go to sleep?
>>
>>621230
Your gun is empty fuckface
>>
>>621458
Yut yut
>>
>>621500
>Not making a new coat out of his skin

Amateur hour over here
>>
>>621602
> black leather jacket

I see your point.
>>
Trust no one.
Help no one.
>>
>>620993
Lol
>>
File: 2Dogs in peru.jpg (300KB, 759x1111px) Image search: [Google]
2Dogs in peru.jpg
300KB, 759x1111px
>>620263
COMEin, comein!!Tea?,,fire,, fud?, phon?
,, you seem to be lost on page 10.
>>
Holy shit, this thread, Americans lol.
>>
File: kusk.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kusk.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>620338
It's not like stepping in snow makes foot prints or anything.
>>
Im a big fan of no tresspassing and private property signs.

If you get people to your site regularly then its likely your fault for insufficient signage.

In the middle of a blizzard? Sure. I'd let them stay the night in the living room. Nothing of value they can steal anyways.

During the day or clear night? I'll just drive them to where they are supposed to be. If they are assholes about it then thats what my mossberg is for. I'll intimidate them off my property by force.
>>
>>621193
My gf would probably shoot him for me, then steal his clothes. Wife material:)
>>
>>621766
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>625820
This is why you can not have my nice things.
>>
>>625808
>implying they wont die naked in a snowstorm
>>
>>625827
That's what you think.
>>
>>625831
That's what I know
>>
>>625837
Soo... no hug then?
>>
>>625844
Hug and chill?
>>
>>625846
Yes?
>>
>>625850
Yes
>>
>>625886
:)
>>
>>625887
8====D O-:
>>
>>620338
Careful with those edges friend.
Maybe you should trade that .44 in for a good razor to shave off that neckbeard.
>>
>>620520
>you will never save the life of a lost 50 Cent by giving him shelter in a blizzard
>you will never get a mixtape dedicated to you
>you will never get a cameo in a video as grizzly man

feels bad
>>
>>625955
:(
>>
File: 1420337550686.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1420337550686.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>626569
>>620520
my suspicions that /out/ is the best board have been confirmed
>>
File: laughingcoffee.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
laughingcoffee.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>620520
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.