[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolf Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23

File: wolf-08.jpg (1007KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-08.jpg
1007KB, 2560x1536px
What is the best way to hunt wolf?
>>
BODYSLAM
O
D
Y
S
L
A
M
>>
Rub yourself in bacon fat and limp like you have a broken foot. They'll come right to you.
>>
>>616875
fucking americans want to shoot everything
>>
>>616875
Wolves are like dogs we love. If you want to shoot wolves please shoot yourself.

I have a tip though. Cover youself in cum (no problem I guess) an lie in dirt for 24 hours.
>>
A flash grenade and a golf club.
>>
>>616875
with a gun
>>
just hunt coyotes
>>
File: RAILEMWOLFIES.jpg (5KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
RAILEMWOLFIES.jpg
5KB, 221x160px
>>616875

RAIL GUN YOU PLEB! We Live in the future that is 2015 where blade-runner tier technology exists.

>2015 Not shooting wolfs with magnetized slugs traveling over the horizon at Mach 13 and never missing it's target shot by some cyberpunk redneck from his porch whilst posting on /out/.
>>
>>616881
I'm not an American you pleb
>>
>>616875

I don't know. I wouldn't mind doing it though. I don't think I would go out of my way to hunt for them but I would shoot one if it was in season and legal.

>>616897

Dogs are wolves that have been bred to be in a perpetual juvenile state. Make no mistake that an adult one would kill your ass if it could, no matter what warm fuzzy anthropomorphic feelings you have about it.
>>
File: grey-e1322862997733.jpg (31KB, 530x310px) Image search: [Google]
grey-e1322862997733.jpg
31KB, 530x310px
They made a pretty good documentary about this a while back.

Heres a screengrab from the film
>>
>>616897
I would much rather shoot a dog than a wolf because dogs are an invasive species that serves no purpose but to attack children and old people
>>
>>616968
Bullshit. Wolf attacks on adult humans are extremely rare.
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 750x1000px
>>616875
The /out/ way
>>
>>617010

In modern times anyway. They used to kill the fuck out of everyone in medieval France until they killed most of them.
>>
don't kill a wolf you fucking faggot wolves are majestic
>>
>>617017

It's totally fine to kill the shit out of anything else though because they're not your "spirit animal", right?
>>
>>616977
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 317x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 317x464px
>>616982
They are weeding out the weak and cleansing the gene pool. As a wise man once said, the strong should fear the weak. Dogs are a psychical embodiment of that cold hard fact.
>>
Hatchet
>>
>>616875
muay thai
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 289x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 289x207px
>hunting such majestic creatures
nah man
>>
File: 1439071120166.jpg (43KB, 468x508px) Image search: [Google]
1439071120166.jpg
43KB, 468x508px
>>616875
> hunting things you are not going to eat.
Just play video game you fucking fag
>>
I live in northern Sweden where we have hunted wolf since the middle ages. Nowadays it is naturally more regulated because the stock is more vulnerable, but the old ways of hunting still remain the most efficient.

The traditional way to do so is by using specially trained moosehounds that you tie hard boiled eggs to. You let the dog roam for a couple of kilometers and have it return. The wolves in a very large radius will have picked up the scent of the eggs, which they cannot resist, and so have followed your dog right to your position.

If you have no dog you could just tie the eggs to a tree, but you'd have to wait longer
>>
>>617122
that explains the video about wolves attacking and mauling a hunting dog and why it had "steel vest"

fucking boiled egg faggots.
>>
>>617142
That was a jämthund wearing an egg-vest yes
>>
Hell with egg vests.

Here in AK wolves are targets of opportunity. When out after something else, caribou or moose or salmon or the like, it is pretty common to run across fresh wolf sign. From there it is just a matter of finding where they went snd convincing them to come back to investigate. So a call or some noise that suggests food. Then shoot as many as possible.

Always wanted to train a dumpster chicken and do it like the mongs do.https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=Re644qgnCtw
>>
>>617186
amazing i would have never bet on an eagle vs any large predator.
>>
>>617186
>>617207
anyways many animals can kill 1 wolf but not many can kill or just not get killed by wolves in packs.
>>
Wow a lot of fags in this thread. Wolves are almost always in season in Canada, it's easier to hunt them in the winter so get a snowmobile and a decent rifle 'anything over a 30.30 will do'. You can bait them with meat/calls or be a real boss and use a hilocopter and shoot them on frozen lakes.
>>
>>617012
W A N T
A N T W
N T W A
T W A N
>>
>>617122
so if i take boiled eggs with me in wolf infested woods they gonna pay me a visit?
how cool is that?
>>
>>617338
be careful anon, eggs (be sure they're boiled eggs) will attract lots of wildlife, some you may not want to encounter. possibly even aliums.
>>
>>617099
you can eat wolf m8
granted it isn't very nutritious
>>
>>616875
sneak on one of those preserves at night
rack em up
>>
>>617351
only wildlife i don't want to encounter ever is moose
>>
>>617016
Which was usually because of the destruction of habitats that wolves & their prey inhabited, usually via pastoralists & other agriculturalists. Wolves generally wouldn't bother with livestock if they weren't starving to death.
>>
>exterminating apex predators

why are people still this stupid
it's right up there with poisoning city cats
>>
>>617021
no don't kill bears elephants or tigers either
>>
>>617465
Why not?
>>
>>618639
because they are worse than a pack of rabid zombie wolf-polarbear hybrids.
>>
>>617520
Cats are vermin
>>
>>617097
>>617017
>>616982
>>616897
>>617520
>Muh majestic
Emotional cucks.

>>617227

This anon knows what's going on

Wolf hides are excellent quality when taken in January or February. Plus it's a fun hunting exercise when most other big game seasons have closed.
>>
>>618669
Yeah, keep dismissing people as cucks when they actually call you out on your shit. That'll get you far in life.
>>
>>616875
can you hunt something that's not endangered please?
>>
>>616875
In Idaho, with a truck or tractor.
>>
File: Status_iucn3.1_LC.svg.png (9KB, 220x59px) Image search: [Google]
Status_iucn3.1_LC.svg.png
9KB, 220x59px
>>618722
>>
>>618722
>endangered
Like your brain cells?
>>
>>618717
Call me out? Nope - I'm the one calling them out on hypocritical bullshit.

People (especially PETA-types and anti-hunters) have irrational ideas of what species are acceptable to hunt based on their emotional connections to said animals.

To condemn hunting a species based on them being beautiful, majestic, powerful, cuddly, or cute is pure nonsense.

I'd rather base my targets on science and sound wildlife management principals.

Thus, wolves are fair game and I don't feel bad whatsoever to harvest them for their pelts or for any other reason provided my hunting partners and I follow all regulations for a legal hunt. In some jurisdictions government ministries not only allow hunting, but encourage it by offering bounties for wolves.
>>
>>618733
>>618743
in my country they were recently extinct now endangered and especially protected.

there is like 5 specimen in the entire country they just had cubs.
>>
>>618722
>can you hunt something that's not endangered please?

>>618765
>in my country

Your arrogance is astounding.

Nowhere in this thread has anyone advised or made allowances for hunting endangered or at-risk species.

Newsflash - in some places outside than your shitstain country wolves are abundant.
>>
>>618798
nah i was just pointing out that even tho some places have them some don't people get used to their own perspective i for one would gut someone slowly for killing a wolf here, but there can be places where they overpopulated and endangering their own prey.
>>
>>618722
>>618733
>>618765
this just in: conservation status varies by region because different places are different
>>
>>618931
kinda like how in some localities you can't smack a black chil' but in other vicinities this is ok?
>>
>killing wolves
Why such insecure people think that by killing those animals they're more manly and strong than they really are? Killing another specie for fun is just stupid and shows clear signs of narcissism and troubled mind. You fucking sociopaths what really need is professional psychiatric help. I feel sorry for your miserable life tbh
>>
>>618943
I'll take a few pics of me killing wolves for you ;)
>>
>>617520
are you saying that you want more teeth and fewer steaks?
>>
>>616875
If wolves are anything like coywolves, you nees to bait them with a stillborn calf on the night of the full moon when there's snow on the ground, go somewhere warm, turn off all the lights, and start cracking beers so you're .08 to take a 300 yard shot at 1AM. Don't just shoot the first one you see; wait for them all to come out to feed, then shoot the alpha. If you kill the alpha, it will throw the pack into disarray, and you can make follow up shots while the betas figure out what to do.
>>
>>618765

There's a reason your countrymen killed the fuck out of them.

Just saying.
>>
>>618943

>Letting your emotions get in the way of culling an animal that will rip a fawn out of a does pussy when it starts to become a problem.

I feel sorry for you tbqh fam smh.
>>
>>618943
>complaining about /out/ on /out/
>>
File: Wolfsangel_(Wolfsjagd).jpg (131KB, 700x539px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfsangel_(Wolfsjagd).jpg
131KB, 700x539px
>>616875
This thing or a big fish hook with a frozen chunk of meat hanging from a branch if you are a total asshole and really hate canines.

Warning: Illegal as all hell and EVERYONE will hate you forever if you get caught.
>>
>>618659
Spay/neuter and release. The fat bastards now defend their territory and have no reason to be nice about it and you put off having a new colony for a year or two.
>>
>>618982
they did it mostly cause they didn't understand shit about wild ecosystems and though the wolves would go after their livestock rather than deer.
since the means of keeping animals changed a lot and wolves have little to no opportunity to attack them the entire idea of hunting them to extinction is pretty retarded in retrospect.
we have a serious overpopulation of deer and wild pigs they are starting to invade the villages and cities so they are trying to pray bears and wolves back to the country. bears stay away for now but the wolves might be back. we also have a serious infestation of golden jackals because there are no large predators to check their population they have zero competition that can kill them.
>>
>>619182
I hear they're thinking now that this is cruel because without the test' pumping through his body the cat becomes a cuck and other cats with balls ruin his shit.
>>
File: 2fef5.jpg (101KB, 901x888px) Image search: [Google]
2fef5.jpg
101KB, 901x888px
>>619161
don't even suggest that. some asspee who's lost trying to find /b/ will see that and get ideas.

also this thread is depressing because of how weakly and thinly veiled the trolling is here, and how many have taken the bait and swallowed the wolfangel whole.
>>
>>616875
Most fun way is from a helicopter with a semi auto rifle.
Most satisfiying way is to track them and shoot them one on one
Most soul destroying is trapping them and shooting them like vermin rather than the amazing creatures they are
Most retarded would be with a wiffle bat wearing nothing but flip flops

I've done all but the last, I'm saving it for my bucket list if I get some shit that is terminal.

I would only hunt them on foot now, I hate trapping wolves and would only use it in a survival situation.
>>
>>618751
Then do what is right and only shoot problem animals. If there's an overpopulation issue then yes, there is no problem in shooting wolves. If you're just doing it out of bloodlust or something similarly faggy, then you're obviously a raging assblaster.

Self protection? That's great don't let them kill you.
Overpopulation in a specific area? Wonderful, you're doing them a favor.
Just because you're selfish and want to harvest them? Fuck off. Go kill some raccoons or possums and learn taxidermy. Sell on Etsy for massive profit.
>>
>>618978
Same justification Japan uses to hunt whales. Turned out that they actually hurt the fish supply because whale shit provided the nutrients necessary for the creatures at the bottom of the food chain to survive.

This doesn't apply to wolves in the same way. Instead they keep deer in check and stop them from eating all the plants that prevent erosion and keep forests from degrading into fields. Look at Yellowstone for the case study. The rivers were eroding and spreading out, the forests were degrading, and coyotes were running wild. There was less food for bison and the deer populations were getting ridiculous.

Just be mindful of harvesting them. Most wolf packs consist of a mother and father wolf and their children. Kill one of the parents and your could really upset the order of the pack.
>>
I doubt wolves are retarded enough to get snared, so I guess just placing a poisoned meat would do the trick, like, just throwing poisoned bait literally everywhere around the forest. I dont know, never hunted wolves..

I hear they are like sharks, they can smell blood from far away and if they do, they thing what ever is bleeding is an easy pray. So I guess just dispersing bloody poisoned chunks of meat from an aircraft would do..
>>
>>619464
>Fuck off. Go kill some raccoons or possums and learn taxidermy.

See and there is where you went full retard. Why is it somehow OK to kill raccoons or possums and not wolves? Not one iota of difference except for
>muh emotions
>>
>>618669
>>Muh majestic

not at all
killing off wolves just opens up room for pest tier canines to explode in numbers, every single time
>exterminate wolves in america
>coyotes
>exterminate wolves in europe and the med basin
>jackles and hayenas

not to mention that whilst wolves don't like getting too close to humans, these little rabies spreading motherfuckers will go through your garbage, attack your pets, go for your children and just cause general mayham and you can't get rid of them no matter how many you shoot

wolves have a place in the natural hirarchy

>>618659
>Cats are vermin

urban cats keep rat numbers down
do you like desease and snakes?
i don't

>>618978
that's a retarded argument, every prey animal needs to be kept under control whether by natural predator or humans
just look at new zealand, they have regulated professsional year round hunting to keep the deer from overwhelming the enviornment
>>
>>619569
>I doubt wolves are retarded enough to get snared
It actually happens all the time.
>>
>>619696
Hunting does not equal extermination you daft twat.
>>
File: 1438809527892.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1438809527892.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>617012
>>616877
Can someone please explain this bodyslam meme? Why wolves
>>
>>619464
What about food
>>
>>619839
wolves are small and weak if alone
you don't want to bodyslam a bear or a cougar
you would bounce off of bear and the cougar would wrap around you all teeth and claw
>>
>>619320
>Most fun
>semi auto
... I don't know about that.
>>
>>619696
>urban cats keep rat numbers down
>do you like desease and snakes?
>i don't

Urban cats are fine. Wild/feral cats are not.
As much as I dislike vermin in urban areas, I like birds in non-urban places better.

If you see a cat innawoods without a collar, you should kill it.
(or if you are a pussy, get a veterinarian degree and a trap and spade/neuter them.)
>>
>>619464
youre an idiot. he is shooting a problem animal
>>
>>620627
>>"Problem animal"

Uh...huh. You must be one of those butthurt hunters complaining about them thinning game numbers.
>>
>>619839
there was a thread a while back about taking girls camping. at some point it came up what to do if a wolf attacks your gf and someone said shoot it and then another anon said no, shooting a wolf is wrong. he went on to say how he would bodyslam it.

it was a pretty epic /out/ thread.
>>
>>617017
"You can't kill animals because it hurts my feels" :'(
>>
>>619569
Wolves get snared/trapped all the time. Some people harvest dozens of wolves in a winter.
>>
File: 1440436422061.gif (2MB, 233x310px) Image search: [Google]
1440436422061.gif
2MB, 233x310px
>>621009
Thanks, sounds epic indeed.

pic semi related
>>
>>619464
Hunting keeps them at sustainable levels and seasons/bag limits vary from year to year based on what the Wildlife Agency of that particular area deems appropriate, you fucking mouth breather.
>>
>>619696
>urban cats keep rat numbers down
Yeah, wild bird populations too. I'd rather have snakes than feral cats.
>>
>>619569
>poisoned meat
I'm all for hunting wolves as long as its done responsibly, but this is one of the shittiest ways to kill any wild animal. There is literally no way to prevent something thats not a wolf from eating the meat.
>>
>>619696
>NZ
Goats, rabbits and possums are the main pest animals. Deer don't need much culling because they're a much more appealing game animal than the aforementioned bunch.
>>
>>616897
furry detected
>>
>>616877
Literally every other post after this is irrelevant.
>>
>>617012
That's an elbow drop, not a bodyslam you fool.
>>
>>616875
with your bare fucking hands you faggot
>>
>>617207
Pound for pound, nothing is as badass as a raptor.
>>
File: Velociraptor-with-feathers.jpg (107KB, 1001x599px) Image search: [Google]
Velociraptor-with-feathers.jpg
107KB, 1001x599px
>>623067
>>
>>621070
It produced one of the few /out/ memes:

ghillie suit and plague doctor mask(the original)
wolf body slam
cairn kicking
buy a Mora

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>618732
Gets it
>>
>>617010
Thats because humans don't live near woods in general. If you lived near a wolf pack's hunting grounds, you'd be fair game.
>>
>>624269
bullshit, i could walk right into them and they would gtfo they are as a certain expert said very conscious about body weight ratio
>>
>>624315
I just hope you are baiting, bro.

Wolves do kill animals that are way bigger than they are. Animals that are much bigger and stronger than humans too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V8_HNtyLXk
>>
>>624315
You sir, are correct.

>>624393
Wolves attacks on humans are so goddamn rare they're pretty much not a thing. Besides, if it did attack all you need to do is bodyslam.
>>
File: Man-eaters14.jpg (187KB, 530x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Man-eaters14.jpg
187KB, 530x1023px
>>619925
>you don't want to bodyslam a bear or a cougar
while i can agree with you on a bear(mainly due to physical limitations) Carl Akeley body slammed a jaguar which i would put on par with a puma.

>>619839
a jaguar pounced at Akeley and latched onto his hand and arm, Akeley then pushed his hand in even further into the jaguar making it gag and then pulled his hand out, and then he took the thing, bodyslammed it to the ground, and jumped on it with both knees, crushing it to death.
>>
>>617465
I was photo'ing innawoods. Rounded a corner and was staring at the shoulder of one less than 5 feet away. They are fortunately quite docile but they are fucking HUGE.
>>
>>623860
I'm confused, why wouldn't you buy a Mora? I have 2 and wouldn't trade them for any other knife. Best I've ever owned.
fairly new to /out, hadn't seen this about Mora before.
>>
>>624393
Packs of wolves will, single wolf will not.
>>
>>624473
i'll never be a man like him
>>
>>624473
But that's a leopard anon, a small Leopard.

Jaguar are bigger.
>>
File: moradora.jpg (212KB, 604x763px) Image search: [Google]
moradora.jpg
212KB, 604x763px
>>624498
Ofcourse m8, mora and bic lighter is /out/ first meme.
>>
>>624523
Fortunately I don't look anything like that.
>>
>>619677
Population of raccoons and possums as well as their ecological niches.

You went full retard when you thought wolves and varmints have the same impact on the environment.
>>
>>624515
They both can reach 200 lbs, f.a.m.
>>
>>621177
You honestly think people don't poach them huh
>>
File: reggie.jpg (43KB, 307x391px) Image search: [Google]
reggie.jpg
43KB, 307x391px
Anyone in Canada ever observe wolfs wandering in the wilderness?

I'd like to see some wolves. BC resident by the way.
>>
>>619294

It is a legit way to take out nuisance canines like wild dogs or invasive coydogs. I have seriously considered it due to feral dogs going after pets locally but it is too unpleasant a method for me personally.

I suppose if i was lost or in a survival situation i would not hesitate but i don't see any real reason to use or make the fucking things anywhere near civilization.
>>
>>624473
yeah i wouldn't worry about anything that weights less than you and nor venomous
>>
>>623860
samurai sword while /out/
cheetos and fingerless gloves
the above two are for out checklists.

batoning
1000 dollar tarps
orange peels

/out/ is my favorite meme board. there are so many out memes
>>
>>626118
Only hunted them in Ontario, shoot them bra
>>
File: heyjif.gif (3MB, 497x286px) Image search: [Google]
heyjif.gif
3MB, 497x286px
>>623860
>>626179
"hey, how's it going?" is a good one but had a relatively brief stint
>>
>>626179
Don't forget shitting in geocaches
>>
>>626339
geocache shitting is the newest hot meme. but back in the day, telling people to shit in rivers was the meme.

oh my god you could get a good argument going by telling someone to just shit in a stream.
>>
>>616968
Does a mastiff look like a neotenous wolf though?
>>
>>619289
You think it would be more efficient to nuke their nads with radiation anyway
>>
>>624960
Yeah but that one wasn't.
I'm not saying you couldn't though, just like I won't say you can't bodyslam a bear.

Zangief should be this boards mascot tbqh
>>
>>616881
yeah well dumbass wolves are killing shit in certain areas because they are getting over populated. you want wolves destroying ecosystems, because it is happening now in the US
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (59KB, 519x733px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg
59KB, 519x733px
>>626486
does Arnold look like a neotenous chimp? No, but he (and all the rest of us) are.
>>
Apex predators are really important for the whole ecosystem. If you live in the U.S. lower 48, then we don't have enough wolves for you to fuck around. If you want to kill one that badly then go to Canada, Alaska, or Scandinavia.
>>
>>617461

Surefire way to get fined out the goddamn wazoo. Parks don't play around about their wolves.
>>
>>619677

Holy fuck you're retarded. Because opossums and raccoons are ABUNDANT. That's what anon was getting at, you fucking fag. It's fine to kill those little fucks because there are millions of them. There's not a single country that has an over-abundance of wolves.
>>
>>616875
welcome to the slam
>>
File: leopard.jpg (46KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
leopard.jpg
46KB, 500x293px
>>624515
>don't worry about Leopard
Leopard don't want to mud-wrestle with you, Cletus. They want to tear up your throat with their teeth while digging out your stomach with their hind claws, and they can accomplish that pretty well without being enormous.

That guy's a bad-ass, but that's not an especially large leopard, and I wouldn't take a bet on doing the same thing.
>>
>>618722
They were put back on the endangered species list in the Great Lakes area. Not because the population is too low, but because city people think they're "majestic", as a few retards here have said. Meanwhile, the people who live in the areas that there are actually wolves are having their pets, livestock, small game, and deer populations suffer because of it.
>>
>>623860
The anal devastation of the hippies and trail hiker faggots in the first few cairn kicker threads made me laugh as much as the pictures of foxes shitting threads on /an/.
>>
>>626531
Man.
That's retarded.
Wolves historically reigned throughout the whole northern hemisphere. They are a natural, and to some degree the most important, part of almost all ecosystems which that covers.
Native species can not without human intervention harm these systems barring extreme circumstances.
>>
>>627555
This guy is right, except that there are no wolves in most parts of Scandinavia right now.
>>
>>628548
Deer populations do not 'suffer' from wolf predation. It keeps it at a natural level and helps ensure genetic health.
>>
Don't hunt wolves. Move to their land, mate with their women, and out breed the local wolf population. Eventually your offspring will outnumber them and have successfully replaced the indigenous genealogy with your own.
>>
>>619569
>I doubt Wolves are retarded enough to get snared
Turns out that they are just enough retarded to get snared. Most animals in the wild will turn off the "not retarded enough" part of the brain when it comes to food.
>>
File: 51gOgwLSIQL.jpg (41KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
51gOgwLSIQL.jpg
41KB, 500x406px
>>618751
>I base my targets on science
>>
>>616875
>hunt wolf
>>
>>628808
Tell that to Michigan's UP.
>>
File: loftka.jpg (7KB, 216x180px) Image search: [Google]
loftka.jpg
7KB, 216x180px
In Polish hunting traditions, hunters uses buckshot rounds called "loftka" to kill wolves. they are buckshot rounds with pellet diameter up to 6mm fot 12 gauge rounds and up to 5mm each for 20 gauge.
>>
File: 1443745188961.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1443745188961.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>616982

>serves no purpose

0/10 go post funny cat pictures on Reddit
>>
>>617186
That's a tiny wolf, maybe its a pup.
>>
>>617016
Yurp wolves are not the same as north Murika wolves in temperament towards humans
>>
>>628463
cats fight nasty, they are also prone to ambush not like to give chances or a fair fight. worst case is without notice your neck vertebrate gets snapped and you die before realizing what happened. no chance to fight back doesn't matter what you carry.
if it's a fight there are things you can do men are known to beat pretty much all large cats bare handed big tigers are really the worst thing they are just too god damn strong and good at fighting.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.