[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /out/ use nature drugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

File: Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg (891KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Psilocybe_allenii_62599.jpg
891KB, 2592x1944px
Does /out/ use nature drugs?
>>
>>610879
I've done plenty of mushrooms throughout my years and I don't really enjoy them at all. I've done LSA quite a few times as well, and though it's interesting the purge makes it not quite worth it, and not really functional for being /out/. Mescaline was alright but I only did it once, I don't know much about it. DMT is great, but gets old pretty quick and isn't fun for actually doing stuff. DMT and LSA require extraction though.

LSD will always be my preferred /out/ drug, and it's pretty fucking synthetic. It's just so clean and side-effect free, as long as you're safe with it and use it in moderation. It compliments being in the woods or the desert or wherever so fucking well, it's great. I've done enough of it, though. There's only one or two places I'd go to where I might do it again, otherwise I've seen and felt everything I need to see and feel. You just get tired of tripping after awhile, talking to people in their mid-twenties to thirties I heard that a lot growing up, and now that I'm there I feel the same way.

Fuck pscilocybin though. Dirty nasty. Easy to lose control and do stupid shit, whereas even on large amounts of LSD where I've lost a grip on myself I can at least stay alive and not arrested.
>>
>>610879

That's my jam. Golden teachers, or amanita muscaria. Very different experience. Muscaria is at most a once a year kinda thing. The more common types like atlantis or cubensis can be done weekly and are always a good time.

Just don't eat what you find out there unless you're damned sure it is what you think it is, or you could die.

>>610892
>Fuck pscilocybin though. Dirty nasty

Woah bro. No bro.

>Easy to lose control and do stupid shit

For you maybe
>>
>>610879
Did shrooms a few times. I went into it a little apprehensive due to warnings about doing them alone from erowid.com. I had recently been introduced to legal herb by a relative and during one session got really frightened. At the time it could be bought at a smoke shop and so my reasoning was that mushrooms an illegal substance could potentially induce a much more frightening state.
In retrospect I probably did not get the full effect as I did not consume them on a completely empty stomach. I really did not have any kind of visual or auditory hallucinations. Anything of that nature that I did feel was so mild as to be thought of as simply my imagination. I was determined to have a Terence Mckenna like reverence for the fungus so I wouldn't allow myself feel let down by the experience. One of the last nights consumed the stuff I went for broke an ate like, I dunno maybe like 8 mushrooms fresh. Gawd, they were disgusting but I really wanted to have like a transcendental experience. Overall I just felt "off" just... "weird". I really can't quite explain it. But I do remember that listening to music was fucking awesome.
A few months later someone posted an ad on Craigslist offering acid for 10 bucks a hit. Yea, man I took the bait an met a chick at a very dubious location. She kept texting me to come into this graffiti strewn building to get the shit.
I said "Fuck that shit." and began backing out my car when this pudgy chick out of nowhere said "Hey!" So I bought about 4 hits and left very excited.
So anyway acid blew shrooms out the water. It was fucking great. I had bona fide visual hallucinations which blew my mind at the time, again listening to dubstep was just amazing. It should be noted that I only dared to do one hit but this one time during the peak I smoked some weed and then left the stratosphere!
Gud times...
Never could get my hands on DMT or mescaline but I'd luv to try em.
>>
>>610910

4 non-dried shrooms is nothing. You have to dehydrate them to get any real concentration. 5 grams of dehydrated shroom powder is a good strong hit.
>>
File: 1413695155196.jpg (82KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
1413695155196.jpg
82KB, 600x794px
>>610903
What an Amanita trip like? How do you take em?
>>
>>610903
>amanita muscaria.
How are you even ingesting this? There's only really one way to have any fun while fucking with amanita. Maybe that's why you think it's a once a year thing, I consider it the most casual form of mushroom ingestion. Don't eat that shit, it's gnarly.

>For you maybe
This is the kind of thing people who only do an eighth or less at a time say, in my extensive experience. In which case, have fun not tripping. If you're actually interested in tripping, psilocybin is an extremely unpredictable hallucinogen. I've watched people hurt themselves on it pretty badly, and I've had some pretty terrible experiences myself. That shit can make you think you are a god, which is fun while it's happening but you're not doing anything good for yourself when you think you're a god and you aren't.

Gyms are fun. Amanita is fun when smoked. Psilocybin is mildly unpleasant when done in small amounts and completely unpredictable when done in amounts large enough to actually hallucinate. Usually the only people I see who enjoy the stuff are festy kids and "weedLOL"s, and I think it's because they aren't doing a lot and they think it's fun to feel weird and not think normally. Tripping is where it's at. I'll eat a ten strip anytime, anywhere. Psilocybin? No redeeming qualities, other than the fact that people pay for it if you have it.
>>
>>610879
I'm 33. I've been doing some weed and shrooms for majority of my adult life. Last time I had a serious session, I got a Total Perspective Vortex trip, Douglas Adams style. That was a year and a half ago. Haven't done anything since.

One of the scariest experiences I've ever had, and I'm unable to explain why. Let's just say that what Douglas Adams wrote in his book is quite accurate - realising just how huge the universe is and how insignificant me, my family, and the entire humanity is, just fucks with your brain.
>>
I love psychedelics while /out/.
I've grown and harvested mushrooms for years and have a fondness for them over others while out.

I've had friends have bad trips with both acid and mushrooms. I know not everyone will agree with me but I think it has a lot more to do with the person than what they are taking. Key factors influence the quality of a trip and any of the following have to be addressed before tipping.

>reasons for wanting to trip
>mental state and mood
>company and any interpersonal issues that may exist
>being well fed and well rested
>>
>>610980
>realising just how huge the universe is and how insignificant me, my family, and the entire humanity is, just fucks with your brain.
I've had innumerable trips like this in varying ways, and it can be a good feeling depending on your philosophical outlook. It's, humorous, I suppose. How serious everybody is about everything when it doesn't actually mean jack shit, in any objective way. How everything about human society is made up and subjective, but totally serious and important. How idolized people become in society that say a few things that haven't been said before or do something lots of people like. I've been cracking up over that shit when tripping hard on L for years. Sometimes looking at humanity as though I've never seen it before thinking "Wow haha what the fuck!". But I was raised nihilistically by my parents, so I grew up confronting meaninglessness and worthlessness at a young age.

A bad trip for me is the opposite, and is the main reason I don't like psilocybin in large doses. Meaning in life can be revealed to me in a way that is from my perspective objective and obvious, only to be taken away from me when I stop tripping and realize none of it actually makes sense, which is a horrible feeling. It's similar to the feeling a religious person has when they stop believing in God, except more rapid and acute, you believe entirely and then very quickly it all falls to pieces. Sucks dick.

Of course, you could choose to believe in what you experience. That's where all of that mystical energy crystals have power we are all connected garbage comes from.
>>
>people hate shrooms but love acid

They really arent that different at all. I do like acid more mind you and would definitely rather do a big high dose trip on acid vs shrooms, but low dose of shrooms is very chill unlike acid.

DMT is no fucking joke. Never have I been so surprised by a drug before.
>>
>>611069
How would you compare the two?
I can't really get any LSD, I've tried trust me but I have been sticking to mushrooms for a while. Am I missing out on much?
>>

They really arent that different at all. I do like acid more mind you and would definitely rather do a big high dose trip on acid vs shrooms, but low dose of shrooms is very chill unlike acid.

>>
>>611071
LSD is my favorite hallucinogen, and I've messed with quite a few different drugs quite a lot. It's just comfortable, controllable to an extent and has no side effects if you don't abuse it, in which case the side effects are exclusively mental. As opposed to Psilocybin which I dislike, which not only is unhealthy but has unpredictable and often emotional trips. A comparison I like to make is LSD is to psilocybin as DMT is to salvia. Most people significantly underdose in all of these thing, and use acid and shrooms like speed or MDMA, to have a fun afternoon. It's always so sad to see someone split a ten strip into 4-5 pieces, it's like, eat that thing, change your life. That's how to have fun with this shit.

If you want to find it, I recommend going to rainbow gatherings and festivals. Bring trade for gatherings and money for festivals. Sometimes you just get dosed at a gathering, it's happened to me many times in many ways. Less common these days.
>>

>>
>>611130
Quit spamming your inexperienced opinions.
>>
>>611130

>not that different

I disagree strongly. I still do acid a couple times a year with my friends when we can get it from a trusted source, but I will very rarely do shrooms. Very different trips in my opinion.
>>

>>
>>610914
This
>>
>>610953
You're eating some weak ass cubes if it requires more than an eighth to trip.
>>
>>610953
What a bunch of faggots you and your friends are, what with not being able to handle mushrooms.
>>
>>611136

Why the fuck are you spamming this message? It's not even true.
>>
>>610953
im pretty sure you can control yourself on shrooms as well as you can if you were just high
>>
Shame that no matter how many times you take these drugs you will never realize that you do it purely because it feels better than you would feel without it.

Psychedelics are truly the worst drug, sure they dont ruin your body but they completely fuck your mind.
No other drug leads to such immense circle jearking
>>
>>611361
"weak ass cubes"? There's all kinds of mushrooms that produce psilocybin, it's not just cubensis. If you're taking less than an eighth of anything that produces psilocybin, you're not tripping. You're just high. I get the feeling you haven't actually tripped on mushrooms, if you think taking less than an eighth is sufficient. If you always feel in control of your mind, you haven't tripped on mushrooms. Take more next time, unless you prefer to use hallucinogens for easy party times like speed or MDMA, in which case, that's fine, have fun, but don't think you understand the drug.

>>611365
Yeah eat a ten strip.
>>
>>611390
Not everyone circle jerks about it, you're thinking of the "crystals have power my mind is open" crew.

I think the opposite about hallucinogens, they are the only useful drug. I don't even condone the use of alcohol, marijuana or caffeine, it's all unhealthy, is a waste of time and money and creates dependency.

LSD and DMT in particular are fantastic for presenting you with alternative perspectives of multiple aspects of your life, perceptions and experiences. I have made significant positive changes in my life after a heavy LSD trip multiple times, and I am talking life completely changed for the better, because I was able to see I was doing something wrong with my life while tripping face. It really allows you to view your life from an outside perspective, without the masks of society and your typical distractions.

Ego death in particular is one of the most important experiences one can go through in life, where the subjective boundaries that we create to define ourselves as unique objects in order to survive and function between yourself and your surroundings dissolve, and you are unsure of what specifically you are and are more perceptive of what is happening overall in an area you are in. How everything is interacting with each other in an environment through time, and how singular of an object the entirety of everything is, and that creating perceptions of self is an illusion to allow the part that we are to function and reproduce. This is where hippies and retards get the "we are one" spiritual crap from, it's actually just confusing how everything alive grows out of dead shit and utilizes and breaths/eats/shits the same materials they are made out of and shit like that. Having experiences like that can change your life, it really puts into perspective how silly and invented human abstractions are, and if you're a person who suffers because of the pressures of such abstractions, you can benefit a lot from such experiences.
>>
>>611097
>in which case the side effects are exclusively mental
>preferring a broken mind to a broken leg.
>>
>>611390
Good job.
>>
>>611414
Don't abuse the drug and don't have problems. The point is that there aren't any physical side effects, contrasting psychedelic mushrooms where there are physical as well as mental side effects, making LSD healthier overall.

I'm not saying that you're choosing between physical and mental injuries. I'm saying that you are choosing between the potential of mental injuries with LSD in contrast to inevitable physical unhealth and possible mental injuries with mushrooms.
>>
>>611390
It's like you've never thought about why circle jerking occurs with anything else.
>>
>>611426
>inevitable physical unhealth and possible mental injuries with mushrooms.
Mental yes, physical no.
>>
>>611465
This is ommiting misidentification which is a bigger problem with substances that are claimed to be LSD than with mushrooms.
>>
>>611392
I understand the drug completely. Take 3 grams of panaeolus cyanescens and you'll experience complete and total mindfuck.
>>
>>611426
Where are you getting your information? "inevitable physical unhealth"?

I don't think so...
>>
>>611365
If someone takes drugs and hurts themselves, it is because they can't handle their shit. Don't blame mushrooms.
>>
>>611465
Dude, mushrooms are fucking horrible for your liver, don't pretend they aren't. Amanitas and gyms in particular. Smoke amanita, don't eat it.

>>611468
Very true when it comes to acid. Gatherings are really the only place I would recommend someone with no experience to look for clean LSD that isn't actually a research chemical or something. Passing off RCs as acid at a gathering can get you lynched.

>>611472
You do realize an eighth is 3.5 grams, right? Just as I said, you need to be taking at least an eighth. Shaving off .5 grams for your claim is negligible, though you are correct that cyans are more potent than most other psilocybes.

>>611473
Psilocybin isn't damaging to your liver, but other toxins in mushrooms are, it all depends entirely on the species. You'll be fine with casual use, but frequent use can cause liver failure or cancer. This simply isn't the case with LSD, that's the comparison when it comes to physical health.
>>
>>611486
I had forgotten people have been discussing taking amanitas, yeah those are very bad.
>>
>>611486
>casual use
I thought this was what we were discussing.
>>
can someone help me identify these?
>>
>>611535
Something in the cortinarius genus, maybe? If it is, none are hallucinogenic, many are poisonous, some are lethal and a few are edible.
>>
>>610910
if you ate the large dose pretty soon after the initial one, that might have been why you didn't have the experience you were hoping for
gotta wait a few weeks in between trips for optimum effects
>>
>>610989
>mystical energy crystals
kek, this
i <3 psychedelics, but can't stand hippies
>>
>>611555

It's the same thing with everything. Thank god that people are waking up and realizing not everyone who does psychs is a dirty hippy, or that not everyone who smokes weed is a retarded 16 year old stoner.
>>
>>611539

weird, i ate a handfull of those, and tripped balls, as a firt timer, i have never felt so happy, and kaleidoscopic would be a perfect description of the shit i saw, forgot to say that when aquired they looked more "fresh" (?) and were kept in the freezer for a week, down here (south of mexico) theyre called "pajaritos" (the ones with the smaller heads) and the big ones called "derubmes"
>>
>>611071
not that guy, but LSD is electronic, mushrooms are natural
let me explain
>lsd
ideal for hiking around, looking at stuff, listening to music, and generally being active and doing stuff. you can't help but go for a walk. definitely my drug of choice
>shrooms
wonderful for picking a quiet spot in the forest, putting down a blanket, and just being one with nature. you kind of get an idea what all the white people with dreadlocks are taking about. the body load is TOO REAL. on a large dose, you might not want to move for hours, so have water on hand. food looks unappetizing. learn from my mistake and do not bring a pulled pork sandwich along.

>obvious caveat
your mileage may vary, especially with the wide variety of shrooms out there
>>
>>611556
it can't happen fast enough
most of the negative connotations around pot have to do with "stonerXD" types who have marijuana as part of their identity. Everyone knows some highschooler who smoked one joint and immediately starts wearing bob marley shirts and calling themselves a rastafarian. Most non smokers just don't know about the tons of people who use marijuana casually
really jangles my jamblies
>>
>>611561
>learn from my mistake and do not bring a pulled pork sandwich along.

"How is this happening. This edible object is made from organic molecules. So am I. I am integrating those molecules into my body. This sandwich is becoming a part of me. Except what I poop out. I am capable of integrating outside matter into the structure of my own body"

Then I ate some fuckin' gummi bears
>>
>>611559
They are two kinds then, and the small ones aren't just fucked up versions of the larger ones? The smaller ones look like they might be psilocybic, but do your research online to be sure. The large brown ones, I doubt do anything interesting.
>>
>>611576

i wouldn't be so sure, what was posted on the pic was half of all the shrooms we got, there was a larger one and everyone was spooked by it so i took that one and only one of the small ones and a couple of the medium sized ones (while the other guys had a more balanced distribution of medium and small ones) and still everyone tripped, except one guy who was bitching about how hungry he was and started eating and in the end said he didn't experienced as much as us...
>>
>>611593
The small ones with the dark caps and the tight cones are the ones that look psilocybic to me. I'm not an expert or anything, but not a beginner either. Just giving my two cents. The big ones don't look like any kind of hallucinogenic mushroom I'm aware of, and I'm aware of quite a damn few. If everyone ate the small ones with the dark caps, I'd expect that they were the cause.
>>
>>611561
I don't agree with the food part
Last time I ate mushrooms I ended up loading up on donuts and playing guitar and drums for 6 hours straight
it was fucking great
>>
>>611392
ive eaten a quarter on a few occasions and an eighth a bunch of times and i disagree with this. ive gotten some really great visuals off of eighth trips, and on one instance i ate 2 g's on a completely empty stomach and was high as absolute fuck within 30 mins for like an hour, then sobered up pretty fast.

i think that your forgetting the line between "high" and "tripping" is subjective, and in my mind are one and the same. there's just varying degrees of high, and some can reach higher levels than others with the same amount of substance
>>
>>611718
>the line between "high" and "tripping" is subjective
This is simply wrong, though. There's a reason tripping is referred to as "tripping", and not just "really high". Do you think the distinction is imaginary? By your logic, someone really high on opiates or coke is "tripping".

Mentally, you "go on a trip". You leave your current mindset and perceptions to return to them later. If you've actually taken a quarter at once before, you would know that mentally, your perception of yourself, the world and everything is completely different and you are not likely at all to be in control of this. The same goes for eating a ten strip, hitting a bowl of good DMT or 80x salvia. You trip. If you had plans about what you were going to be doing during that time, forget them, it's not possible. Everything down to the nature of your being is different. Your fundamental and basic perceptions of reality are altered, for a time.

Being high is just feeling good or different for a period of time, and is what happens when you take 1-2 grams of mushrooms or 2-4 hits of typical street-quality acid. You're in control, you are completely aware of your situation, your mind is stable and you can make decisions outside of the influence of the drug.

Using hallucinogens like this is fine, it's much safer and it's usually for a good evening or hike or something. It's not tripping though, the distinction exists for a reason.

Also, visuals on psilocybin? I highly doubt that, unless your mind handles the drug in a rare and unusual way. Tracers and some light patterns, maybe, but not visuals. Not how the chemical works at all.
>>
File: Lion.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>611750

This post is pretty spot on.

But for such an educated board there is a lot of misinformation in this thread especially about mushrooms...

They don't cause liver failure...they aren't even filtered through your liver....

Your "trip" (there is a distinction between tripping and being high) is ultimately controlled by you. It is what you make it.

If you can't handle being in altered states of reality then that is your problem, not the drug.

I've been taking shrooms for years, sometimes on a weekly basis for several months, and I have never had a "bad trip".

control the
>set
>setting
>dosage

and you will be fine....
>>
>>611750

Seconded.

On shrooms I once thought a table was rushing at me back and forth. It wasn't obviously. On LSD once I cried because of how beautiful I thought the moon was. Another time on LSD I literally thought I was a painting, and for about 5 minutes tried to think about how I could be human again.

Shit like that does not happen on anything other than psychedelics lol.
>>
File: 1423016108244.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1423016108244.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>611718
>>611750
You guys use the words "high" and "tripping" differently. Calm down.

>>611750
>Also, visuals on psilocybin? I highly doubt that, unless your mind handles the drug in a rare and unusual way. Tracers and some light patterns, maybe, but not visuals. Not how the chemical works at all.
If you're talking CEV's, your mind might be the one that handles psilocybin in a rare and unusual way.

MORE IMPORTANTLY;
>>610903
>>610953
>>611486
>>610947
I need more details on Amanitas. What's smoking them like? Anybody tried the shaman piss method?
>>
File: Gfjoy5r.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gfjoy5r.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
I occasionally enjoy mild to moderate doses of fungus and LSD while out and about. I often enjoy moderate to heavy quantities of cannabis no matter where I'm at, and very rarely I consult with DMT or a DOX at home.
>>
>>612024
>If you're talking CEV
Even CEVs on psilocybin are just light patterns, That's not what visuals are. Think DMT, salvia or mescaline for visuals. Think television, or a dream, not altered visual perception.

Psychonauts have specified terminology like "tripping" and "visuals" for a reason. Thinking it's okay to misuse and abuse terminology is akin to misusing scientific terminology when it comes to people who are interested in studying, classifying and most importantly discussing the effects of hallucinogenics. It's nice when everyone is on the same page, and you don't get ego-fueled shit flinging like what's in this thread.

As for your question about Amanitas, nobody intelligent is drinking anyone's piss to trip on it. It's still bad for your liver, and it's disgusting.

I've never eaten them as I don't want all of the negative side effects involved, but I've smoked it plenty. It's pretty calming and feels nice, and also makes everything really surreal. If you've smoked st john's wort, it's similar to that feeling but much more extreme. Makes your mind race and things seem intrinsically more interesting and awesome. It's a great thing to put on top of a bowl of weed.
>>
>>611750
You probably are just not very visually oriented if you've never had visuals with mushrooms. Me and my friends have done them for years and on an eighth or more of cyans we experience strong open and closed eye visuals.

One interesting occasion we listened to some preselected music with our eyes closed and saw some serious shit. When the set took a darker tone my vision turned into a fleshy surface it grew hair and split into a sort of bloody meat vertex that slowly churned into an energy spiral.
>>
>>611793
I also have never had a bad trip on mushrooms, but when I split eight hits of acid with a friend he lost his beans. HARD. He ended up breaking a few things around the house during his extremely confused peak.
Also, I had had it tested by "Dance Safe" before you speculate that it was another substance.
>>
>>612116
I wouldn't, I've had a friend try to throw me and then choke me when we accidentally took around the equivalent of, who knows at least 20 hits of street tabs each, in liquid while testing out a vial that was unexpectedly pure. However, even on small amounts which I learned later, he doesn't handle acid well, and I've met a few people like that. There are people who consistently forget that they took the drug after they took it, and respond with confusion and fear, and that's a bad mix.
>>
>>612113
Don't confuse what your mind makes up with closed eyes with what he >>612090
calls visuals. I think he means smth like OOOOUP FUCK i'm in a new reality. Pulsing shadows, leaning trees and bushes, melting patterns are more like altered visual perceptions. Well, personally i call them light visual hallucinations.
>>
>>611750
Visuals as in geometry and light manipulations, not seeing a fucking dragon. And ive had the altered mindset, again i just call that really high. I agree that any plans go out the window but its not like the dmt trip you hear about where your conciousness leaves your body or any of that shit, just severly altered perception of everything. Someone on coke to me isnt tripping they are just in a totally different state of high, but thats just difference in vocabulary between us

Why i dont distiguish high and tripping is because there is no line between the two. On mush you can have very light visuals, and some wierd thoughts and giggles ( which you would consider high) and then you can get more extreme versions of each where your a totally different person and you laugh your ass off at nothing ( which i just call really high)

Unless theres some secret mushroom kingdom you can reach but i havent eaten enough before (which really i guess could be a small possibility, ive eaten a quad but im a large dude), we really are just arguing language
>>
>>612227
>Why i dont distiguish high and tripping is because there is no line between the two.
>Someone on coke to me isnt tripping they are just in a totally different state of high
okay.
>>
>>612149
>unexpectedly pure
That's exactly what the case was. I was so frustrated with him. I just wanted to enjoy my transformed world not explain what time is in a Pixar character way so he wouldn't freak.
>>
We should bring this conversation back to an /out/ related focus guys.

Would you or have you tripped /out/ alone?
>>
>LSD
>natural
>>
>>612278

LSD occurrs naturally as a bi product of certain strains of fungus which grow on wheat.
>>
>>612287
Rye urgot.
>>
File: 1422072522178.jpg (52KB, 590x243px) Image search: [Google]
1422072522178.jpg
52KB, 590x243px
>>612270
This.

Amazingly I haven't. But I have shrooms and I'm trying to finally go camping next weekend.

>sofuckyea.jpg
>>
File: divinghelmet2.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
divinghelmet2.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
>>612270
>Would you or have you tripped /out/ alone?

I did it underwater once, is that /out/?

http://psychedelicfrontier.com/underwater-tripping-5-hours-bottom-lake/
>>
>>612269
>I just wanted to enjoy my transformed world not explain what time is in a Pixar character way so he wouldn't freak.
Haha I had such a similar experience. He was flipping his shit and I was trying really hard to explain what reality was and that things were alright but at the same time the beach beneath us was breathing like an animal and time was moving in impossible directions and stuff for me. I actually had to separate myself from him for both of our safety. I had a great trip afterwords, had some pretty unique experiences and hung out with a crack dealer downtown for a few hours eventually when finally coming down, got to see an interesting side of the night life. Poor mother fucker took a shit on the sidewalk in front of his work at 2am, called his parents in another state while freaking out who drove over the next day and shit and had severe delusions about what had happened.

>>612270
Yeah plenty, I prefer tripping alone in general. It's way more comfortable than tripping with people imo when you're used to tripping, though specific situations can be different of course.

My best experience in life so far was while tripping face in snoqualmie with 5 traveling homeless kids. It was when finishing up that vial that my friend flipped out on, along with finishing up another vial that another guy had in the group of dirty kids. We each took maybe 3-5 hits, other than me and the guy with the vial we took at least five of mine and "I don't know how many hits we took when I dosed us bro at least ten".

It was so amazing. We were at the bottom of a quartz crystal mine on the side of a mountain when we dosed. We were hanging out in a small cave under a huge stump someone dug out, digging into the wall picking up broken crystal pieces. When it started coming on hard, we all unanimously decided that the crystals were up. We started walking up the steep hill, separating into individual and groups of 2 as we went up because finding crystals on the ground. cont'd
>>
>>612293

It's spelt "ergot" actually.
>>
>>612324
cont'd
Every fifty feet or so, the crystals on the top of the soil got twice as good and twice as plentiful. It was crazy, after hiking up the hill for about a half hour the ground was almost made out of broken crystals and terminated points. Me and the other guy who brought acid were going highest the fastest. During this time I took out a bag of goldfish crackers from my backpack and put it on top of a stump, and left it there, because it was burdening me for some reason I was tripping really fucking hard at that point. Got to the top of the mine where there were so many crystals it was overwhelming. The other guy who brought acid was sitting on top of a mound of earth made of crystals looking dumbfounded. I came up and sat down next to him and started loading a bowl of weed to calm down a little. We were in agreement, "This is ridiculous", he went on about picking up handfuls of earth where he sat and demonstrating how many terminated points were in a handful. He showed me a double terminated point, and was like, "Watch", and threw it over his shoulder, to symbolize how inconsequential it was to throw a rare stone who knows where due to how many crystals there were. We were smoking bowls trying to calm down, hearing the other four guys go like "WHOOAOOAOOAOWOWOWO" as they walked up the hill and realized what was happening. Proceeded to pick up hundreds of beautiful terminated points off of the surface of the earth by hand.

We must have looked hilarious, to the old couple that was up there chilling out drinking jack daniels casually digging some crystals. None of us were digging in the same fashion as another. I was picking things up off the surface looking carefully at a wide piece of ground, where rain had washed away the dirt around stones. One guy was using a shovel and sifter he found on the way up. Another was digging a big hole. Another was exploring the caves left by other miners. cont'd
>>
>>612328
cont'd
the fifth guy was digging these weird rabbit holes with one arm while lying on his stomach. He was filling his pockets and bag with literally every single shiny thing he came across, with this crazed determined look on his face. His holes were so funny, just straight, arm-sized and arm-length, after he dug one he'd make a new one. At one point, he stood up with his pants and sweatshirt pocket bulging enormously with broken crystals and said "I'm so high off of these crystals!!", to which I responded "I think it might be all of that acid we ate, dude", then he said "No! It's the CRYSTALS!" in super seriousness.

The sixth guy, the youngest one in our group was at first like "wow look at all of these crystals where did they come from can we melt these" Then was like "where did the crystals go where are all of the crystals", which was super weird as they were literally covering the earth. The other guy who dosed said "They're under the rocks, dude" jokingly or something, and the guy started flipping over big rocks looking for crystals, and after a bit was doing nothing other than tumbling the biggest rocks he could find down the side of the steep mountain, which he did for about an hour before melting somewhere on the ground.

It was such a fun time, every time I found a crazy beautiful thing it seemed to throw me into a peak. That area is my favorite place in the world now. I hope to dose a bunch of friends up there someday.
>>
>>610903
Those arent amanita muscaria....

They are psilocybe cubensis, please stop pretending you know about mushrooms before you kill yourself
>>
>>612308
Have fun!
>>
>>612311
Wtf, that would be incredible.
>>
>>612330
Where is this place? I'm in Washington and on of my favorite friends to trip with is a bit of a mineral/crystal/etc hunter. I'd love to dose with her in this Crystal playground.
>>
>>612589
I like to protect my better spots at least to the extent of not posting them online on a hiking board. I'll tell you it's in Snoqualmie about fifty miles from Seattle and really that should be enough with mild research to find the area. The spot is relatively well known, though many don't know how good it is when you go up. I just don't like posting it's location online, it's how you get it cleaned out.
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
impressive thread lads, minimal shitposting
this is the /out/ I remember
>>
>>612577

It was! Read that link, it's a report I wrote about what it was like.
>>
>>612477

There's been a misunderstanding. I didn't mean those two things are identical. I meant those are my two favorite kinds of mushroom.
>>
>>612630
I understand. Honestly there is a good chance she already knows where it is.
Thanks for the story bud!
>>
Is it true that syringes with spores arent illegal in the states? I'm kinda half tempted to by one or two.
>>
>>612891

Yeah but you actually have to know what you're doing to cultivate mushrooms without the substrate being infected by common airborn mold spores. Torrent some video tutorials for how to do it first.
>>
File: 1444854055409.jpg (66KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444854055409.jpg
66KB, 499x499px
>>610879
What is the amount of Caps/Grams of shrooms do you take for a heavy trip in your area of the world.

6 Caps or 3grams.

so cosy ;)
>>
>>612929
Caps Raw and Tea.
>>
>>612902
Okay that's all I needed to know. I've grow some osters and stopharia in the past I just couldnt exactly remember if the syringes for psychotropic ones were still legal. Only worry is that ill get put on some list or something,
>>
>>613095
The compounds are what make them illegal in the states, the spores contain zero psilocybin.
>>
>>613095
>>613196
Just make sure its a reputable vendor, shroomery has a list.
>>
I broke through on DMT in the woods at night with friends before...it was an amazingly terrifying experience. At one point in the trip I was taken by aliens to the exact spot we were sitting in, but it was either way in the past or far in the future, not really sure.
>>
Has anyone here used 1p-LSD? What's that like?
It's all I can get
>>
>Entheogen thread
>no cacti

???
>>
Don Juan says you can find a place that contains a spirit or power and so long as you are open to it you won't need anymore entheogens.
>>
>>614723
Mescaline has been mentioned several times.
>>
i find acid and shrooms very similar. body load is somewhat heavier on the latter, stimulation greater with lsd. also the acid trip is more even and constant, while shrooms come in waves triggered by yourself and your enviroment. i think it mostly has to do with the fact that shrooms needs to be digested.

i have eaten amanitas on two occasions. just one medium sized dried cap, large doses are five caps and above. gave a nice stimulating buzz, some perspiration and time compression. complete inner stillness, like when tripping on psychedelics, but without tripping. was nice. the deliriant effects of larger doses doesn't appeal to me at all though. also tried smoking it twice, which almost doesn't work.

something important when taking shrooms: be sure to grind the them up and then divide the doses. that way everyone gets a similar hit. then steep it in already boiled water until almost cool. this helps alot with the digestion of the tough organic stuff. less nausea on the come up and a much more quiet stomach during the trip.

tripping alone is great, but not the first time. maybe not ever if you have ever believed you were dying from completely normal, healthy drugs.
>>
>>611097
>rainbow gatherings and fests
Dont bring your girl or dont go if you are a girl. Unless you want a few people running up in your tent and raping your shit
>>
How easy is it to trip in national parks? I know they're huge but if I'm following designated trails I wouldn't want to come into contact with other people or worse Park ranger/police.
>>
I went mushroom hunting yesterday and brought a load home. I showed my mam and was telling her about each of them. Then I was like this one's hallucinogenic but I just brought it home for the spore print.She asked if she could have it!
>>
I've only done acid once and my roommate completely ruined it. I was having such a bad trip that it felt like I was having a fever. I spent the entirety of it curled up in a ball waiting for everything to stop. It was absolute hell.

Really want to try it while /out/ though. It was really fun until my faggot friend ruined it all.
>>
File: NoGF.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
NoGF.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Any /mimosa hostilis/ here?
Where do you get yours from?
Is herbalfire legit to order from
Pic 100% unrelated
>>
>>616263
yea you really have to watch who you take along. self-absorbed people, idiots or hypochondriacs often have and/or cause badtrips in my experience

>something is different
>IM DYINGGG!!!!
>>
>>616190
Confirmed for not going to any of these.
>>
>>616340
>self-absorbed people, idiots or hypochondriacs
All people to avoid in general.
>>
>>616259

Wear sunglasses to hide dilated pupils, and say as little as you can get away with
>>
>>616336
/out/ I need to know.
If I'ma extract DMT, I need to know.
>>
>>616450
also, BE. COMPLETELY. STILL! your body language will be totally off and the tree police will see that. try to imitate your surroundings, like a rock or a tent
>>
>>617050
Lmao
>>
File: IMG_20151024_140742.jpg (338KB, 1080x1432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151024_140742.jpg
338KB, 1080x1432px
Found a big patch of these guys. Didn't pick any though, as you can tell i dont plan to eat any, anytime soon. just wanted to hear what you guys think
Looks like a fakerbro to me though
>>
>>616336
>rainbow gatherings
mrbontanical, been ordering for a while. Only down side is its not powderd and its bulk orders only. But they accept cc, so thats convienent
>>
>>616190
uh
>>
>>610892
Seems like you only like hallucinogens for recreation. Pleb tripper.
>>
>>612308
Took 1/8th of gold caps and sat at the river for what felt like all day... it was three hours.
>>
>>610879
It's been mentioned several times but I feel I should clarify.

LSD was isolated and synthesized from a type of fungus. LSA is also similar and can be found in morning glory seeds. It comes from nature, it's just very concentrated when it's synthesized in drug form. Also, most street LSD these days is not actual LSD and/or is not pure LSD. Most often they are NBOMe's like 2C-E or 2C-I that are marketed as LSD. Fungi are a complex group of organisms but the most common used to "trip" from are psilocybin mushrooms which can be found on cow patties after a good rain.

That said, nature is my favorite place to trip, there's lots of relatively harmless stimuli to enjoy and if you're not around bad people it's harder to have a bad trip out there, in my opinion. But I'm a biologist and experienced tripper. If you generally hate nature it might not be good for you. Set and setting are everything.
>>
>>620205
>That said, nature is my favorite place to trip

Me too, but art galleries are a close second. If you've never done that you're missing out.
>>
>>620205
>Most often they are NBOMe's like 2C-E or 2C-I that are marketed as LSD.
So painfully true, it took a long time before I got a trusted source, thank Odin I went to school for biology and made friends with biochemists.

Testing kits are available online, they are worth it.
>>
>>620222
I've always wanted to to go into a museum tripping.
>>
>>620226

Museums do not generally have paintings. The paintings are what make gallery trips so good. Sitting and staring at them patiently, allowing them to warp, mutate and convulse. Eventually your ego vanishes and you exist only as a perspective. Then you can live inside the painting as whichever character you wish. For what feels like days
>>
>>620205
>if you generally hate nature it might not be good for you.
Why would anybody on /out/ hate nature my brotha?
I myself also enjoy tripping outside and almost always have tripped outside. Although one time I went with a few friends and we started freaking each other out and the trip went sour quick. I've tripped outside since then and I had an amazing time.

>>620222
I've never had the opportunity to trip in an art gallery but it's definitely something I want to try out to really fuck with my visual experience although my town doesn't have very interesting galleries considering it's a pretty small town.
>>
>>612311
I've had a friend take an eight to the dome alone one night in her room. Let's just say it didn't end well for her.
>>
>>620238

You may have replied to the wrong post, friend
>>
>>615824
I like to have Psilocybe Cyanescen Tea. V.Nice HD Vision, Bright Colours and Euphoria.

This is off 5 caps. Best place to be is in a forrest when doing these, which isnt a shock because they do grow in the forrest anyone. It has like a forresty kind of spirit to the mushroom.
>>
File: Sad.png (115KB, 551x555px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.png
115KB, 551x555px
>>620241
you are totally right....
>>
I've done a lot of shrooms
>>
>>620257
Hahaha same.
>>
>>610879
Once or twice a year in a ceremonial setting. I usually fast and prepare myself mentally for a couple of days first and then have 14 dry grams, ground and mixed with OJ or cranberry juice. The come up is fast and intense, and the experience is religious and ecstatic.
>>
>>620528
You go to quite some lengths. I just take it for the the feel without prep. I still get stuff out of it.

I suppose doing your thing would increase the healing aspects.
>>
>>620231
Uhh, well I was going to the Seattle art museum, that place has paintings sculptures and artifacts bruv. I'm no stranger to tripping either.

As for /out/ I love swimming in glacial lakes, that water clarity is amazing.
>>
>>612311
yes, just make sure you've done it in similar conditions before to feel safe. put up camp before beginning of course, gather firewood and keep warm. many bad trips outdoors are caused by simply being cold. you won't always notice because everything else is so different.

i've always wanted to try acid or shrooms in one of those isolation tanks tbh, must be intense as fuck.
>>
Why do people ask /b/ tier questions on not /b/?
>>
>>620859
I don't know, I could ask you the same question shitposter.
>>
>>612705
Ah now i see, apologies
>>
>>611399
The problem with psychadelics is that it feels like your mind has been opened and whatnot when in reality the opposite is true: it actually massively reduces the activity in your brain and worsens your ability at things like problem solving. So you may feel like you've understood the universe but it's actually all a lie
>>
>>621023
0/10
Anyone who's actual read lab studies of psilocybin's effects on the han brain knows otherwise. The effects are depressant on sensory filtering centers, letting more into the brain. The language "depressant" misleads people with pharmacologial education.
>>
>>621251
>>621023
I think you do see the unseen on them, but you also are stupid in other aspects. Truly I think its both true statements.

I made a purchase while on shrooms that I regret so much later. It was a shitty bike.
>>
>>611575
>meat eaters need hallucinogens to think.

>gummy bears also contain pork.

lmao senpai
>>
>>611575
That is quite mind blowing DESU.

Sometimes I look around at matter and think "what is this?" being alive is a weird experience. Very weird indeed. Even now im weirded out by it.
>>
>>621878
WTF I didnt right desu. What is going on?

test:
anon
mate
cunt
fucker
fuck
>>
>>621879
You trippin'?
>>
>>621885
Nah lol that Desu shit is making me trip. This is what anon meant by "filters" in another thread.
>>
File: 01.jpg (596KB, 1396x1242px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
596KB, 1396x1242px
Accidentally found them today, but I don't know anything about mushrooms, so I thought maybe someone can help me out?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-26-08-18-18.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-26-08-18-18.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>610980
>realising just how huge the universe is and how insignificant me, my family, and the entire humanity is, just fucks with your brain
That's always been a comforting thought for me that leads to that distinctly psilocybin-fueled sense of universal oneness.
30 yr old who grows shrooms, and has tripped more times than has been drunk.
>Great Sand Dunes - awesome place to trip
>>
>>622086
they are of no interest
>>
>>622086
Definitely don't eat them. Not psychedelic
>>
>>621878

Haha! I used to do this even before I did any drugs like psychedelics or cannabis.

Just sit there and look at my hand moving while thinking "What the fuck am I doing right now?"

Existence and consciousness are trippy as fuck.

It's pretty exciting to be here.
>>
>>620222
Art is always wonderful, still haven't gotten a chance to trip in an actual gallery but sounds cool. Usually I just sit at my computer and look at cool art and/or trippy images online. Music is always good too.

>>620225
Word, the struggle is real. I've heard one easy way to tell is that if you take it and sense a metallic taste in your mouth, it's definitely not pure LSD.

>>620235
>Why would anybody on /out/ hate nature my brotha?
Not necessarily referring to you guys, I've just had bad experiences trying to tell people going into the woods to trip is a good idea. They just don't get it, and I think it's important to remember when picking people to trip with that it's not for everyone. Some people just freak out for some reason, I don't understand it either.
>>
>>610892
>Easy to lose control and do stupid shit
For you maybe.
>>
>>622086
Would you trust your life to people on 4chan?
>>
>>622220
Yeah, some people are just boring too. I tripped with my roommate and she wouldn't even try to test for closed eye visuals.
"I'll miss something!"
Fuck.
>>
>>622137
>>622199
Thanks for the answers.
>>622286
I wouldn't go and eat them even if everyone in here said that they're good. This is just the first place too see if they're worth researching.
>>
Im doing Ps.Cyans ATM but I only microdose or medium dose for euphoria and the better mood. I get HD vision on medium dose.

did 4 fresh caps in tea.

V.chilled out although I can steel feel my burdens staring at me from around the corner.
>>
>>610879
alll the time
>>
>>622866
But what about /out/ experiences?
>>
>>624095
Hell yeah brah. Yesterday I started off with like 4 caps..Then I could feel the peak going..Im like nooo way Im fucking tripping propper, I dont give shite.

So i get another 3 caps in a tea. Yeah ok pretty cool. I feel absoloutely great...BAM I go all out put fucking remaining 8 caps in my tea now and Im tripping hard man.

Im walking around the woods now. I dont give a shit my feet are wet. Im loving it. I go chill with all sorts of animals.

Horses, Sheep...We all get along very well. Plenty of birds too.

Now im sitting and this only happens when I look at trees. It must be how the leaves move in different directions because it makes me go into some wicked place where it looks like its breathing. Just sat down and stared t shit for about 30 minutes before I carried on exploring the woods.

Now I get home its way after its peak but I still feel ok although Im getting tired and I need to sleep. Im laying down on my back a funny way so when I stand up the frekiest shit happened lol

I had a mad compressed feeling all over my head and lungs, Tunnel vision and I stopped seeing colour. I thought I was about to feint but I held my ground because Im a sick cunt.

I finished the day off and now its today and I feel like a star.
>>
Dude drugs lmao xD
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.