[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

russian hermits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1007KB, 1839x2451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1007KB, 1839x2451px
these guys are properly /out/ there !!

http://www.the-open-mind.com/photos-of-russian-hermits-into-the-woods-away-from-the-world/
>>
fuck all the threads idolising McCandless. most of these guys have been surviving /out/ for 10/15 years..
>>
>>608303
i think /out/ knows McCandles was a tool
>>
this guy cracked me up
>>
it shows it can be done with very little resources - u just wont look that healthy..
>>
actually after such long periods of solitude it seems like maintaining some semblance of sanity would be the tricky part.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 700x560px
theres some good examples of shelters.
>>
>>608293
One of them mother fuckers looks like a chechen, I bet he's a hermit because otherwise Russia would have him hung for the war crimes he probably committed

Still, they're /out/ as fuck and I can respect that
>>
>>608293
Russia is big enough and empty enough to do that, the US too has areas that you could easily get "lost" in and keep away from people, sadly there are no areas like that in the UK where you can live free from Gov interference or hoards of cunts bothering you.
>>
File: 20120102_ac_0009.jpg (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20120102_ac_0009.jpg
306KB, 1024x768px
>>608563
There's quite a few areas where you could live off the land even without owning it. Parts of the lake district, northumberland, scottish highlands, etc

Even sussex, which is highly populated, has some big forests full of deer and rabbit and game to hunt and plants to forage. I've camped there and never seen people deep into the forests.

The UK may have lots of people but there is some wilderness. There was even a guy who built a house next to the beach and lived there for 20 years before anyone saw him. There are probably a few people living off the land in the UK right now.
>>
>>608599
thats a very cool pic.
>>
>>608337

Do you really need to be sane at that point?
>>
>>608620
fair point. from my perspective the modern world as a whole is completely insane. these guys prove that escaping from it is possible - some of them even seem happy. its got to be a more rewarding existance, just a very lonely one.
i see threads on here all the time postulating or romanticising heading of /out/ and never coming back - these guys show it can be done but it also shows the toll such an undertaking has on a person.
i often wonder could i do it but i have to admit i would need my woman and my dog.
>>
>>608659

If you have not watched the tv show Alone I highly recommend it
>>
>>608661
thanks im checking that out now, i recognise a couple of the from youtube channels i like.. hope they dont pussy out to early because i respect their skills..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.