[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend and I are going on a road trip to Nevada and possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: B52sdestroyed.jpg (33KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
B52sdestroyed.jpg
33KB, 400x318px
My friend and I are going on a road trip to Nevada and possibly California. Do any of you guys have any suggestions for abandoned places we can explore? We're coming down from Alberta and are looking for some really cool places, like airplane boneyards or power plants, cool shit that Canada is lacking, though any suggestion is welcome.
>>
>>604911
> "abandonded" places

Lesse:

mines?
> trespass

Power plants?
> trespass

Airplane graveyard?
> military base, felony trespass

Ghost towns?
> we may have a winner
>>
>>604911
I hear there's an old air base about 20 miles SW of Rachel. Don't mind the signs.
>>
>>604911
Any interest in Native American sites?
>>
>>604911
>sneaking into a plane bone yard
have fun getting your ass shot to shit faggot
>>
>>604911
>I want to trespass onto a active military installation which stores literally billions of dollars worth of military aircraft/aircraft parts
enjoy getting raped by the MP's
>>
File: 1373673192789.gif (1010KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1373673192789.gif
1010KB, 450x402px
>>605142
>good old government spend billions of my taxes researching and building planes
>I can't even go watch them decay into nothing without getting shot and/or killed
>>
Born and raised a sinner out in shady Las Vegas,

there aint shit. Mines, but that shit is sketchy.

Ghost towns are eh.

We have a handful of power plants, but it's not Fallout, they're all manned and up to date.

Gl hf, don't go to vegas and think you're gonna win moneys.
>>
>>605530
Yeah, I grew up in Vegas too. Some asshole I knew fell down a mine and broke both his legs. Abandoned mines are shady as shit.
>>
Last year we went here:

Mojave Air and Space Port, You should check it out if you like planes.
>>
>>604911
Don't carry too much loose cash on you, OP. Some cops use laws to claim your cash is drug money, and seize it for the department. (We're over 20 trillion in debt. They're going to fund themselves SOMEHOW, much to our hatred of the bad ones.)
>>
There are at least a few ghost towns in NV.

On an unrelated note, I visited Ruby Lake this summer and it was gorgeous. Wouldn't have expected it from Nevada. Wild horses, ducks, herons, hot springs.
>>
>>604911
Do not explore abandoned mines OP, they usually have pockets of dangerous gasses that accumulate. You will be knocked unconscious and very soon dead before you even know it.
>>
>>607113
> mfw nobody owns canarys anymore
>>
explore abandoned mines op. very fun. check out this channel for mines in the area

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYKZObv8VH_Z2xXpftQXw3w
>>
File: abandoned farm.png (1MB, 1257x748px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned farm.png
1MB, 1257x748px
>>604911
Well, holy shit, never thought I'd use this map I made. Pic related is an old abandoned pig farm. There's literally piles made out of destroyed tv's and other stuff there, so if you're into junk electronics, that's a good spot. There's a good bit of the farm still standing, too. I check here once every 2-3 months just for fun. Tell me if you'll head out there and I'll go put 20 bucks or something in the pig pen under a rock.
Also, Nelson -the abandoned town- is just a couple miles away, so check that out too.
>>
>>605436
I'm pretty sure they have tours and you can take a bus ride through the whole facility and enjoy it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.