[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to expect from College Hiking/Camping Trip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 19

File: solly group.jpg (243KB, 867x636px) Image search: [Google]
solly group.jpg
243KB, 867x636px
>haven't done cardio in forever
>spending two days in a cabin with ~20 dudes/sloots ive never met
>probably the only black guy on the trip since black people don't camp
-no electricity or running water

it's in a week

Should I abort? I'm trying to do new things while i'm in college because fapping/games every weekend is getting stale, especially when all my suite mates are out being real people.
>>
>>600297
if you are really badly out of shape and it requires backpacking in you might want to re think it.

but other than that no. you should try it out you might like it. you might even make a friend. but living in a cabin isn't really camping. in my opinion it is worse because you have to deal with the animals that makes cabins their homes.

also people make fun of other races, you probably do it too nigger, but once you actually meet someone you think of them as a person not a stereotype, right? well all the honkeys and wetbacks do the same.
>>
>>600297
Women, weed, alcohol and 2 people who don't want to be there.
>>
>>600297
go for it man! no big deal. probly just be college kids behaving like college kids. just make sure you bring the basics like sleeping bag, seep mat, personal hygiene stuff, food, water, TP, clean undies, some decent hiking shoes.

only thing i can say is dont get drunk/high. keep your cool man. should be fun.
>>
>>600297
If you are in a cabin, chances are youll spend most of the time drinking, fucking, or outside generally messing about innawoods, not really camping, but getting drunk around big trees is fun
>>
>>600304
>only thing i can say is dont get drunk/high.
Worst advise EVER!
>>
>>600302

I am ~5'10 167lbs, I look fit but in reality my cardiovascular endurance is pretty bad.

Actually I don't make fun of other races, not unironically at least, I'm also not the type to talk a lot in large groups but sometimes I open up in comfortable environments

Are there any protips for living without water/electricity for 2 days? There will be outhouses by the cabin, and I plan on bringing a knife so I can stab things and make spears when I'm bored.
>>
>>600297

Fucking do it, OP.

Pull that shit out and just fucking do it!

You're not going to have any interesting stories by aborting shit.

Don't worry about cardio, there will most likely be people there in worse shape and breaks are frequent if the group is large.
>>
>>600304
>>600307

Yeah, I purchased a good pair of hiking shoes over the weekend, reduces the chance of me pussying out.

I'm not opposed to weed or alcohol, if most people are doing it in a comfy environment then ill most likely join in.

I really hope it is as much fun as you guys make it sound.
>>
File: fufufu.png (92KB, 467x455px) Image search: [Google]
fufufu.png
92KB, 467x455px
>>600317
>black
>makes spears
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (704KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
704KB, 960x1280px
>>600297
Watch out for skinwalkers, bruh. Make sure you know everyone in your group very well before night falls so that you can tell if something is going on.
>>
>>600317
protips would be bring something that will keep you busy like a kindle if you have one. and for no water, just accept you are going to stink at the end. bring wet wipes if you are really worried about bathing.
>>
>>600341

Don't worry about skinwalkers OP, they're probably jjjust a mytth
>>
>>600355
Pls stop
>>
>>600323

That's what I figured, hopefully i'm not the slowest one there, the group will be about a dozen and a half kids.
>>
>>600362

>dozen and a half

Oh gawd there is going to be sum stoopid shit going on.
>>
if it's a college trip, people probably aren't gonna be doing shit outdoors, but they will drink and smoke and fuck and all that. it won't be that /out/, but it'll be fun. don't worry and you should have a good time out there.
>>
>>600355

exactly what a skinwalker would say OP
>>
>>600341
>>600355

What the hell is a skinwalker?
I'm somewhat afraid
>>
>>600429
I wouldn't worry about it. You'll be fine.
>>
>>600355
Skinwalker detected
>>
OP PLEASE READ
Whatever you do, dont let some lame predisposition to being /out/ stop you from having a good time. Just stop thinking so hard about it, if the people suck, set up a small tent and sleep outside of the cabin, if youre in a warm state just sleep in a bag on the ground, but dont let the people stop you from enjoying it.

Plus if you camp outside, you can convince a sexy white woman to come to your jungle love shack, you will catch her dinner with a spear and win her heart.
>>
>>600438
> white woman
> sexy
>>
>>600438
> OP PLEASE READ

> cries for attn on anon bbs
>>
Definitely do it. Cabin camping is fun. I've done it a handful of times. Since you're in college there will be sex happening, as well as drinking and some weed.

Every time I've been cabin camping, it's very relaxed. Usually a shitty stereo with some tunes, some beer, and a grill with some random meat. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

A few tips. Bring baby wipes. When there's no water for showers and you start to get sweaty, the girls won't be as likely to touch your penis. Wipe yourself down head to toe with several baby wipes. You'll be surprised how fresh you feel afterwards. Just don't get the super baby scented ones.... they have them unscented.

Bring a hammock if you can get one, buy a grand trunk ultralight hammock for $20 (or buy a double hammock for more $) and get some tree straps to hang it. You'll almost defiantly have a girl in it one night if you do. Can be nice to have just to lounge in alone too.

A folding camping chair can be nice too of there aren't many places to sit. Perfect for around a fire at night.
>>
>>600297
> what to expect from college campers?

> whining, vomiting, menstration, mmore whining, male posturing, crying, yelling, fighting, drama, more vomiting, more menstration, more whining, date rape, vomiting, gang rape, more crying...

Have fun, op.
>>
>>600449
American detected
>>
>>600438

This.

If the people wind up being shit, don't let it ruin the outdoors for you. Try going alone or with some friends next time.
>>
File: 1439370310058.jpg (52KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1439370310058.jpg
52KB, 498x498px
>>600297
>black
>>
>what to expect?
Bonfire, beer, bullshit stories that aren't anywhere near true, probably some karaoke (if you're lucky) and definitely some fucking (which will involve you if you're lucky). Have fun, m8
>>
Why is everyone saying there will be fucking?

Is it really that common on college trips? I feel like these kids might not be the type of kids to have orgies
>>
>>600631
>bunch of horny people middle the woods
>not expecting some kind of good, old action
Anon that's like you don't want it to be fun.
>>
File: i woudn't worry about it.png (106KB, 820x900px) Image search: [Google]
i woudn't worry about it.png
106KB, 820x900px
>>600355
>>
>>600631
College kids fuck, it's what they do.

It won't be an orgy, just a guy and a girl may sneak off in the woods to do it animal style, or sneak into bed together and try "just the tip".
>>
>>600355
stfu ISDF!
>>
>>600297
It's gonna be great anon. I would worry a lot more about the people than being outdoors. If the people are cool, everything is gonna be a blast. You're gonna run out of beer fast, so make sure you make a note of where the closest store is.
>>
>>600835

I'm kinda hoping this doesnt happen. If everyone but me is getting laid It's gonna bring back really bad memories and probably kill the whole thing
>>
>>600327
break em in or just wear them around your home a bit depending how soon it is
>>600342
dont be the guy that brings a fucking kindle
>>600438
don't have expectations is a good tip for almost anything, its helped my general happiness the past year. If it sucks than it sucks and whatever and if it's great that makes it all the better.
>>600453
lmao
>>
>>601076

You poor guy. Just go with the intent of trying something new rather than getting laid. Don't miss an opportunity it presents itself but don't expect it to happen either.

May I also suggest rubbing one out right before you leave.
>>
>>601076
You sound like a whole barrel full of fun.
>>
>>600835
> it's what they do
> token black fucks white guilt fat chick
> leaves her with oreo

> it's what they do
>>
>>600297
>beign the only black guy
>bunch of white chicks who don't know you, probably drunk
>are black guy's dicks really as big as they say?

bruh if this isn't your main approach, i'll be fucking disappointed. also, i hope you have at least an average sized dick
>>
File: tip3.png (386KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
tip3.png
386KB, 500x564px
>>600835
>Just the tip
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-22-19-35-19.png (87KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-22-19-35-19.png
87KB, 480x320px
>>601238
>>
>>601233
What would you call average
>>
>>601233
>being the only black guy
>being the smelly one on the group
>Ewww Jamal stinks.

Unless they're some liberal whores he will end the night jacking off to trees.
>>
>>601165
sorry bro i never went on a douchebag bros only party camp. but yea, a kindle is great for camping.
>>
>>600327
It will be, just chill dude and enjoy nature.
>>
>>601233

Im pretty average length wise (6-7 inches) but the thickness is there

Also my priority isn't getting laid on the trip, its having a good time in general. Usually when I prioritize women over things end up depressed.

My hiking boots came in today, they are pretty comfy. I will also be purchasing baby wipes just in case. I bought a knife too (karambit) to play around with when im bored.

>inb4 everyone gives me shit for buying a honshu karambit

yes im an avid csgo player
>>
>>601360
>karambit
Anon are you some mall ninja tier faggot? Why in hell would you buy such disgusting thing? You don't belong here tbh.
>>
>>601360
What boots do you get. Post pic.

That knife will suck btw. It's meant as a novelty really, and the shape isn't really good for anything /out/ related.

You sound kind of awkward. Like real awkward. Just relax while you're at the camp. You're right to not prioritize women over having fun, but no reason why you can do a little flirting.
>>
If you want to hike do it with a couple of friends, it will make the trip a lot better.
If you don't have friends, then you're shit outta luck
>>
>>601417
>>601417
man telling me where you took this pic?
>>
File: boots.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
boots.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>601394

these

Well, the trip is this weekend, ill let you guys know how it goes.
>>
>>601852
My brother wears hi-tech boots for work (works on a farm). He really likes them.
>>
>>601076
>If everyone but me is getting laid
Story of my life, every time, every where, every group.
>>
>>600297
go, pack light. have fun!
>>
Expect lots of granola hippie types plus at least 1 dude who thinks he knows everything and brings along 100 lbs of military style survival gear. Don't be that guy.

Don't worry about the wimmen, half will be lesbians and none will be shaven or not smell like BO.

Being black shouldn't be a problem though I take black people a lot less seriously if they start falling into the usual stereotypes.

If you are too out of shape to sit around camping then you have bigger problems.

A lot of what else to expect depends on the presence or absence of alcohol.
>>
honestly just go out and do it you'll probably enjoy it
>>
>>600449
> add to that
> depression, guilt, trauma, addiction, alcholism, suicide, councilling, therapy and years latter, slight chance of possible recovery

Have fun op.
>>
>concerned about cardio
>has a week to prepare
>is black

So get fucking running.
>>
Welp, its confirmed, im going on the trip on Friday.

will be ordering wet wipes ASAP
>>
>>600631
Any couples going on this jaunt will definitely be scrogging. Unattached guys will be trying mightily to hook up with unattached girls. Unattached girls will let them, if the guys have anything resembling game.

If there's booze, count on at least one couple having a very public breakup. It's about 50/50 that another couple will agree to split up, but everybody will miss the signals because of high levels of background drama.

It's a really good idea to bring a small tent, and the double hammock idea is solid gold. Chances are very high you're going to hook up.

What happens on the camping trip stays on the camping trip.
>>
>>601360
>Also my priority isn't getting laid on the trip,

No shame in virginity. If one of the girls starts getting friendly, don't try to pretend that you're more experienced than you are. Discreetly let her know that you're new to sexing. If she passes because she wanted a higher-mileage model, one of the other girls will probably jump at the opportunity. Chick gossip about this kind of shit like you wouldn't believe.

Once you get the word out, don't be afraid to let them take the lead. You're in college to get educated. This is part of it.
>>
>>601360
you sound like you rarely socialize with people. all I'm hearing is that you're lowering your own expectations of the trip, and spending lots of time preparing contingency plans for when things do go your way.

listen to yourself, you're going to a weekend party with 20 people who are going out of their way to have fun, and you are thinking "WHEN I'M BORED"

just relax and talk with people. it'll be easy since it's the start of the school year, and they are all looking to have a good time. being campers, they're likely to be the welcoming and accepting type to. just chill bro, it's going to be great
>>
>>600297
I did the JMT solo without doing cardio for awhile. I had done a bunch of day hikes earlier in the year, but near the trip I was pretty much sedentary playing computer games and drinking with friends.
>>600304
Don't listen to him, get drunk and high =]

Article very related OP heed their words!
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2009/08/14/128-camping/
>>
>>602329
When I was 18, I hadn't get had sex, only gotten a few otphj's, and a bunch of bj's. Went on a week long trip with friends and rented a beach house. The house next door had 7 college girls also on a week long trip.

Got chatting with them, somehow it came up that I was a virgin. I was mortified. I knew then that my chances were ruined.

I was wrong. After that the girls were all over me. I got BJs from 3 different girls (separate nights). 2 out of the 3 of them were actually good looking. One was kinda chubby but had the biggest tits I've ever seen. She was a big girl but her tits werent just big, they were comically big and surprisingly perky (she was 18 after all). My virginity literally made these college girls go nuts. That and getting extremely drunk helped. I never banged any of them because I was a loser and didn't want my first time to be with some university of South Carolina girl on spring break that I would never see again.

But then I was wrong again because I ended up dating one of those girls (one of the cute ones) for like a year and lost my virginity to her.
>>
File: 1440971545365.jpg (116KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1440971545365.jpg
116KB, 960x768px
>>601852
Good luck OP. We hope you have a good time.
>>
>>601960

Too late :/

we had a pre trip meeting today, I can confirm I will be the only black guy there as expected lol. Not like it matters a great deal.

>>602324
I am hoping it will be a very laid back environment with not too much talk about hook ups and stuff.

>>601884
I'm leaning towards there not being any alcohol, I could be wrong though but the kids didn't look like the drinking types.

>>602329
Actually I lost my virginity earlier this year, haven't gotten any play since.

>>602348
well, you're right. I rarely talk to people I don't already know, and right now I know like 3 people lol.
You have a point about me planning on being bored, I have a habit of lowering my expectations to avoid disappointment. I'll try to go in with a more positive outlook.

>>602411
holy shit lol, I thought telling a girl you're a virgin was a death sentence. I'm technically not a virgin because I did have sex with a girl, although I had a condom on and I didn't feel anything so it sucked.

If the subject ever comes up, do I lie about being a virgin (im so inexperienced its practically true) or do I just say I haven't had much experience?

trip starts this Friday afternoon so ill be off the grid for a couple days soon
>>
File: 10187867_2_600_600.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10187867_2_600_600.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
OP pussying out and not going. Pic related
>>
>>602880
Don't lie about it. Tell them you had sex once and it sucked. They'll want to show you how much better they are at it.... maybe. I bet most those girls haven't fucked a black guy and that will be a bonus for you.

Just seriously relax about it. Sounds like a fun trip. Some of the best times you'll have there will be just sitting around a fire, bullshiting about life.

Don't have any expectations about it, just go with an open mind. Who cares if you talk about hook ups. Chances are there will be guys there less experienced than you, maybe some girls too. It's not a competition, so roll with it, be honest, have fun.
>>
>>600311
>420yolo detected
>>
>>602406
>get drunk and high =]
Have fun passing out.
then while you sleep they paint a big lipstick cock sucking hole around your mouth, and take pictures of you with their dicks in your face while your mouth is hanging open and drooling and you look like you're in ecstasy because your soundly asleep. 4 more years of college with these pics being passed around.
this is college. if you're a dude and you pass out around other dudes prepare to be fucked with. the only reason i said dont get drunk. college fags are pranksters.
you pass out and you will wake up with a mayonnaise covered oscar-meyer up your butt and penis butter on your face. and pictures to prove it pasted on FB
>>
>>602880
>do I just say I haven't had much experience?

Exactly. Actually, playing the virgin card is more likely to get you laid. You say you didn't feel anything the one time you had sex- that technically makes you still a virgin.

Don't worry about if the conversation comes around to hooking up. It's not going to be during a round table group forum. If a girl is interested, she'll find an opportunity to let you know without turning it into a public spectacle. For that matter, if any guys are interested they'll also be very discreet about it. Either way, you're not going to be on public display.
>>
>>602880

I await your report on Monday.
>>
>>603095
Dude you realize you can get drunk without getting BLACKOUT drunk....right?
>>
>>603384
you don't have to blackout. but first one asleep gets pranked
>>
>>603390
But if you're not blackout drunk, you just wake up. There's no way they can draw all over you if you're not wasted drunk.
>>
make sure you dont exceed you drinking abilities, bring your own water (1 GL /day minumim), travel light, buy a camelbak (or similar) in case of actual wilderness exploration. make sure you start the camp fire, establish alphaness.
>>
>>600317
living with no electricity tipps/in the wild
-bring candles so you can do shit in the evening
-bring a bottle of booze to get warm/start the party/bribe locals
-proper sleeping bag (check weather), if you fuck up this part you will be tortured at night
-take a roll of toilet paper and plastic bags both o these things you always need
-mosquito spray, sport menthol spray
-dont take books or kindles, shit heavy and/or might get wait plus you be talking anyway, just go random exploring instead
-forget about hygiene, but do clean your teeth
>>
>>602881

I'm packed and ready to leave tomorrow afternoon. Will be off the grid from about 4pm Friday till Sunday evening
>>
>>603665
Take some pictures to post in here when you get back.

Have fun OP, cant wait to hear about it.>>603665
>>
>>601360
Just be yourself man, have fun, dont posture and jesus christ get a better knife.
>>
>>602880
some girls like virgins, who knows why.
>>
>>602888
>I bet most those girls haven't fucked a black guy and that will be a bonus for you.

Cuck pls, if that's the case they're doing it right, stop pushing for race mixing.

Op, nothing personal. I hope you enjoy your trip and have fun.
>>
OP right now is either balls deep in a white girl, or sitting alone playing with his ridiculous knife.

Either way I'm rooting for him.
>>
>>603929
I'm betting he's whittling a stick right now, sitting away from everyone else as they're talking and laughing it up
>>
OPs gonna ace this thing because all the good advice and support we gave him.
>>
File: you-can-do-eet.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
you-can-do-eet.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>604058
I seriously hope the guy has a good time, and starts to enjoy the outdoors. Could be a stepping stone into making some great new friends, and a love of the outdoors.
>>
OP, why do black people not go camping?

I'm genuinely curious
>>
File: 1439265367582.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439265367582.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>600355
>>
>>604259
I'd imagine it is because it was never part of American black culture to go camping, economic reasons, and geographical location.

I would be much less likely to go camping if my parents hadn't taken me when I was younger.

Blacks are more likely to live in urban areas and make a low income. This means many are time poor. That makes it hard to justify taking off a week to go camping. Even going camping for the weekend could be difficult if you don't have a car. People in urban areas are less likely to drive.

Camping isn't expensive if you compare it to many other activities, but there is an upfront cost for equipment that might also prevent a lot of black people from camping.
>>
>>600297
lol at the fucking dudebro on the right
>>
>>604309
I didn't know blacks in America were so poor they could not afford a car, specially since it is more or less required to live in an American city.

I can make a camping set for two person for less than 100$, and it is reusable. I know nobody that is so poor he could not get 100$ to do the things he love.
>>
>>604348
Not sure but I think ~40% of blacks in urban areas don't have cars.

>I know nobody that is so poor he could not get 100$ to do the things he love.

Yeah, but it's $100 to go do something they've never done/ have no experience with.
>>
>>604348

$100 is food for a month for some people. Try being less sheltered.
>>
>>604348
Blacks in America are not always poor, however urban populations are more likely to be low income.

Also, it is not a requirement that Americans live in a city. About 60 million of us live in Rural places.

Blacks don't camp mostly because of the culture. Especially in an urban environment, camping is not as popular, and historically blacks have been more urbanized. Large populations moved to cities after the civil war, and have often stayed in these cities for generations.

I've seen all races camping here in the usa.
>>
>>604259
#blackscan'tcamp
>>
OP right now is watching to sunrise with some girl in his hammock right now I hope.
>>
>>600761
Now THIS is a patch I'd want
>>
>>604949
Good job OP! you magnificent bastard!
>>
>>604992
Are you dumb? It says "i hope" at the end
>>
>>605006
i saw that. i'm just thinking positive OP done it.
>>
>>605008
Well of course hes doin it.

But we need HIM to say that
>>
>>601198
>>605008

Any fat white bitch stupid enough to fuck a black man without a rubber deserves to raise her muto half-breed as a single mom.

And will.
>>
>>605017
Get out
>>
>>605017
>Any fat white bitch stupid enough to fuck a black man deserves to raise her muto half-breed as a single mom.

And will.

FIFY
>>
>>605017
>implying OPs gonna get with a fat chick.
ops got better taste probably
>>
>>605017
This kind of ignorance makes me sick. I expect it on /b/, but /out/ I'd like to think is different. Go back to /pol/ or /b/, but keep it out of here.

OP is a human being, not some lower species. He came here for advice, not for a bunch of racism. Real easy to be a bigot when it's anonymous. Why dont you be a man put your name to it at least.

/out/ isn't about race or wealth or sex, we're here because we love being /out/side. OP seems like a decent guy who wants to get /out/ and make some new friends, we don't need to tear him apart because his skin is a different color.
>>
>>605301
> 2k+15 promoting STDs, unplanned pregnancy, single parenthood and not birth control

> literally a WHITE knight

Are you for real?
>>
>>605301
Ohh so sweet, you should talk about it with your pussy brothers >>>/leldit/
>>
>>605282
>>605295
>>605311
>>605328
back to /pol/

>>605301
back to tumblr/reddit

Jesus.
>>
>>605348
No you.
>>
Wasn't OP supposed to have been back with his field report by now?
>>
>>605366
OP is in jail for attempted rape w/a karambit.
>>
>>605311
In what part of that post does it imply unprotected sex? It's a post about not being racist. Dumbass.
>>
File: 10189151_42_600_487.jpg (37KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
10189151_42_600_487.jpg
37KB, 600x487px
I wish OP was here
>>
>>605392
Is there context for this picture? It looks saddening but Boones Farm fuzzy navel is bomb
>>
So what are the chances that OP is now a skinwalker victim?
>>
File: 1442701607377.jpg (102KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
1442701607377.jpg
102KB, 640x714px
>>605376
>Oh noes he's racist
Stop being a bitch
>>
>>605501
Easy to be a racist asshole when you're anonymous
>>
>>605516
Not racist bro, just against race mixing.
>>
I would like to stand with my brother here and say that I too love the great outdoors but despise miscegenation. No offense intended, even to any mongrel races, of course.
>>
>>605524
You do realize that's racist, right?

"I like black people as long as they only have sex with who I pick for them"
>>
>>605605
wanting to preserve race is not racism
>>
>>605606
> 2056+120 mfw all the redheads and blondes are bred out into mulato mutts
>>
Op will be ashamed when he gets back and sees what his thread has turned into.
>>
>>605606
You totally understand it. We would be good /out/bros.
>>
>>605624
You need to stop projecting your shame and white guilt on to him.
>>
>>605606

then have white babies. The only person you can hold accountable is yourself. Other people are not required to play a part in your goals.
>>
>>605737
By your logic there should be no politicians to sway or manipulate people's goals and agendas.

By your logic, people should not have an opinion or express it.
>>
File: jason.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>600297
>going to party at a cabin with bros and sloots
>black

You're doomed, OP.
>>
>>605741
If you're not doing your part then you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>605501
>>605524
>>605529
>>605606
>>605620

Inbreds and proud of it
>>
>>605752
> assuming

Far from it, my geneology traces to 1621 AD.

Do you even know your grandfather's father?

Or your own dad?
>>
>>605761
1600s, kek.

Traced mine to 1540

Family first came to usa in 1625, English ancestry.

But here's the thing... you're made up of countless humans. Generally from many races and backgrounds.

Your skin is white, but your DNA is far from just "white".

Saying black people can't sleep with "your" race, is racist.

You don't have to have to fuck black chicks. You have no ground to try and suggest others should do exactly as you.
>>
>>605855
>>605761
>>>/pol/
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>605933
Jokes on you, OP was a skin walker all along. He killed the group that he tracked to the cabin, and was successful based on our advice.
>>
>>605761
>Far from it, my geneology traces to 1621 AD.

Well documented inbreeding is still inbreeding. There's Schnauzers at the Westminster dog show with lineages more impressive than yours.
>>
I made it!

I'm about to go to bed, a lot happened so I'll only greentext the day of the hike itself.

>wake up early Saturday morning
>used an outhouse for the first time ever
>fucked it up completely because I started peeing while taking a shit but the cold weather made my balls really tout so my dick was angled towards the outhouse floor
>literally pee'd all over the outhouse and didn't realize it until I was almost done

that was actually pretty terrifying

>drove to the Mountain parking lot with a group of 10 or so other kids who signed up for this specific hike

It was a 6000ft mountain, probably a casual stroll for most of you guys but this was my first hike ever and I only ate a single PB&J sandwich for breakfast (huge mistake).

>started making our way towards the summit along the trail
>it starts off easy, walking on logs, small stepping stones, slight incline
>suddenly the inclines become huge, rocks become less intuitive to climb on/get good footing
>my entire lower body begins to ache as we progress and I have to manually control my breathing to prevent chest pain

(I've had asthma since I was a kid btw)

>a few people slip and fall on the way up, a fat dude vomits his guts out for a good min or two while we take a break.

during the last mile, I seriously felt like I was going to die, I felt light headed and my legs didn't quite work anymore. We were past tree line so it was ridiculously cold and windy and I was running on an empty tank. The only thing that kept me moving was the embarrassment I would feel if I gave up and got outpaced by all the girls in the group.

I vividly remember becoming drowsy while trying to climb the last half mile, vision was also really bad which made finding good footing that much harder

cont.
>>
>group of Russian tourist pass by me and one shouts "almost there man!", I couldn't even muster a response, I just half smiled and nodded weakly
>for the first time in my life I think I experienced what it was like to be in survival mode, that feeling of being so low on energy and the only way to escape is to keep going is a scary one
>After what seemed like an eternity, I reached the top
>There was a tourist center at the summit, I walked in like a zombie and went straight to the cafeteria, people looked at me funny (I was also the only black person there).
>scarfed down 3 hotdogs, chili, and a chocolate milk in about 5 minutes
>literally one of the best meals in my life, I can't even describe the feeling

The way back was a breeze, I didn't have to take a single break and though my legs were (and still are) fucked I felt great once I completed the hike

8/10 would do again

If anyone has questions about the group dynamics, Saturday night or anything else ill be happy to answer, unfortunately this turned into a race thread and I don't really have time to weed out the genuine posts because i'm going to bed now but I'll answer as soon as i'm able.

Thanks again for the support/advice
>>
File: 1304938223524.jpg (21KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524.jpg
21KB, 369x368px
>>606014
>>606015

Good man! Can't wait to hear about the rest.

>"almost there man!"
>tfw someone says this on their way down.
pic related
>>
File: 4L_JhgeA5Yd.jpg (50KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_JhgeA5Yd.jpg
50KB, 800x480px
>>606015
Were the girls cuties tbh???
>>
>>606015
>unfortunately this turned into a race thread
You were the one bringing that to light in first place.
>>
>>606015
A wild OP appears!

Awesome man, I've literally been waiting for days to hear how the trip went. Tell us more.
>>
>>600429
.don't worrry about skimwarlkers
.dont
>>
>>606014
>>606015
> survival mode

It's called 'hitting the wall'.

Welcome to the world of not hiking in a video game.
>>
>>606015
>unfortunately this turned into a race thread
Please dont bother about that too much OP. it's nothing to do with you personally of course, just typical retard behaviour from the childish animals posing as actual humans on this board.
you leave them alone for half a day and they destroy everything in sight, chewing on the furniture and shitting all over the place
>>
>>606015
Awesome OP, glad you had fun.
>>
Tell us about the cabin, what the people were like, if you made any friends, what kind of stuff you did....
>>
>>600297
Glad the hike went well.

But did op get laid??? WE MUST KNOW!
>>
>>606015
>day of exercise
>burnin calories
>get to summit
>3 hot dogs, chili and chocolate milk
Man OP, COULD you not limit it to 1 hot dog and chili?
>>
>>606233
> 1990+25 being this voyeristic autistic

I've fucked both my g/fs since after he left.

Get a fucking life!
>>
>>605761

Fucking hell Americans are hilarious
>>
>>606267

No one cares about you though. We're rooting for OP to fuck some white chicks and make people rage.
>>
Here's some stuff about the girls, just writing as it comes to me so forgive me if it feels disjointed.

>Friday, on the way to the cabin, we made stopped at a truck stop to get dinner.
>I end up sitting next to a qt petite blonde grill. Shes a UK exchange student and has one of the nicer British accents
>we get talking while we're waiting for our food, somewhere in the conversation she says "my boyfriend" and I pretty much tune out and the convo dies.

The best looking chick in the group was also sitting opposite me, however not only did she have a boyfriend, but she was also 6' tall and almost 3 years older than me. I didn't even bother.

>Saturday, after completing the hike round trip we made it back to the parking lot
>I was burning up from the cardio so I take every layer off except my tank top while everyone was stretching/using the bathroom
>I'm semi /fit/ so I'm pretty athletic looking in a tank, I definitely felt a lot of the girls in the group looking my way
>made it back to the cabin from the hike, I collapse on one of the sofas in my tank top with a beer just trying to chill out
>one of the girls who was 'mirin after the hike approaches me
>"hey anon do you mind if I sit next to you?" I said sure

>we talked for a bit, but eventually she mentions her "boyfriend" in response to me asking something (I forget what exactly)
>conversation fizzles out
>another one of the girls who was 'mirin me started talking to me on the opposite side of the sofa (its a long sofa)
>some bitch decides to sit right between us so that conversation died too
>>
It's worth mentioning that one of the girls on the trip was a girl I used to date, she wasn't on the same hiking trip on Saturday as I was but she is a trip leader for the club. We went out 3 times (I was the one who asked her out), after the 3rd date she sent me one of those "not the right time" texts. I'm still salty about the way she ended it because she was disingenuous and didnt have the decency to simply say she wasn't interested. I've seen her with a few different guys since I got that text.

Anyway, I ignored her the entire trip, and she was definitely looking at me a ton. I'm a lot more /fit/ now compared to when we went out.

I could also tell she was jealous those 2 girls were chatting me up. Being the terrible person she is she tried flirting with another guy who was right next to me. The guy was good looking but she had no fucking clue the dude was gay. As in LITERALLY homosexual (I know, because he came on the trip with his boyfriend).

It was funny watching this bitch desperately trying to hook up with a gay guy just to get back at me for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Every time she got near me I would move across the room and start talking to another group of people and just genuinely had a good time, it was great.
Overall I would say at least 3 girls showed some kind of interest towards on Saturday afternoon/night.

I didn't end up hooking up with any girls, but I'm not bothered by it because I did something adventurous with my weekend and went out of my comfort zone.

>>606252
I really couldn't, ive never been that hungry before in my life

I'll post about friends/cabin games/camp fire soon if there's interest

Sorry I can't reply as often/quickly as I would like because of midterms, classes and homework but ill do my best
>>
>>606655
We all know he is going to say he fucked at least one, when most probably he didn't. It's not like don't tell lies on the internet.
>>
>>606672
>We all know he is going to say he fucked at least one
Kek I guess I was wrong.
>>
OP, you can still fuck the one's that say they have bf's. In college especially, but even in life in general, that is not necessarily a roadblock.
>>
Only if you want to spend the weekend sitting around a campfire awkwardly with normies, on the sidelines because you have nothing to say to them.
>>
>>606670
I'm Interested, post away op
>>
>>606670
Tell us about how you cutba tree down with your karambit
>>
>>606672

Yeah, like saying he fucked "both of his g/fs" in as many days.
>>
>>606015
>hot dogs and chili with chocolate milk

Fucking gross. Anyway, glad you had a good time OP.
>>
>>606839
High calorie, high carb.... may be a little heavy to eat but it would provide some good energy.

Also hot dogs are fuckin awesome.
>>
>>606985
Also penis shaped, so there's that.

Penis shaped foods are the best food.
>>
>>606826
Hell, I fucked both of his girlfriends too. I'm surprised everybody didn't get some of that.

If you put a latex glove on your left "girlfriend" and use Dragon lube, it totally feel like you have a new date for the evening.
>>
>>607064
#1 wouldn't have you, she's way to discriminating.
#2 maybe, her hubby can't get it up.

#1 doesn't know about #2, #2 knows about #1 and doesn't care. She gets the rubber.

Now go fondle yor Moras amongst yourselves!
>>
>>607082
> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Yeah man, i totally believe you fuck two girls and spend so much time on an anonymous image board bragging about it. GG tbh fam
>>
>>607099
> I can't do it, nobody can

Don't even know what your last line means...
>>
>>607115
No i just dont feel the need to brag about my sexual exploits like some over-compensaters do.
>>
File: gina-carano.gif (3MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
gina-carano.gif
3MB, 624x352px
>>607132
>implying that openly talking about sex is a bad thing
You americans should start being less prudish. Just sayin'
>>
>>607136
Oh god. You are such a fucking shithead. Troll softer bro, its to obvious.
>>
I have an exam tonight but I'll post about the rest of the stuff later

I case anyone cares, one of the girls on the cabin trip who was checking me out just matches with me on tinder, I only downloaded tinder last night so its a pretty crazy coincidence
>>
>>607507

fuck I can't type english
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.