[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon dear, its time to face the nightmare catch-all you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170912_130813.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_130813.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>anon dear, its time to face the nightmare catch-all you have created and organize your office...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My /out/ is with my /k/. My /k/ is with my /out/. How do you guys organize and keep your gear? Do you hang your clothes and sleeping bags or do you leave everything packed? Seasonal kits, or ala carte?

This is a gear org thread so I dont jump out of this second floor window and just be crippled for life. Share methods and systems, make fun of my filth, whatever.
>>
File: 20170912_131353.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_131353.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>1099635
Heres the /out/ corner that im tunneling in to.
>>
File: ofuk.jpg (71KB, 336x480px) Image search: [Google]
ofuk.jpg
71KB, 336x480px
>>1099635
Why do you live like a fucking squatter?
>>
>>1099640
I often wonder how it got like this.

Some mixture of lots of work hours, procrastination, house stuff and who knows what. Lastly I did almost no /out/ this year so had no reason to come up here besides throwing something else on the pile....
>>
>>1099644
>how it got like this
You're a god damn degenerate is how. Buy a ton of identical stacking bins and wrangle that shit up, you animal.
>>
>>1099644
>how it got like this.
Because when we spend all our time /out/, there's very little time to take care of things /in/.

I really should get rid of everything I've outgrown though. All I really need is my backpack, my dehydrated food storage and some extra sleeping bags for various seasons.
>>
>>1099684
That's been my problem. Since fucking April I've spent nearly every day off out hiking or backpacking. I'm home to eat, do laundry, and sleep. There's been no time for anything else.
>>
>>1099715
I spend so much time /out/ that the only reason I'm ever /in/ is to make money for /in/ expenses. I'm starting to think that those guys in /homelessgeneral/ are right. It's not like I have trouble getting my needs met when I'm /out/.
>>
>>1099722
We could always do what Kraukauer, Breshears, and Viesturs did. They all took up carpentry so they could hang up their tool belts in a moment's notice to go on some fucking long ass trip somewhere. It's a trade you can work at anywhere and pick up or put down at will.
>>
>>1099725
That's not a bad idea, but wouldn't that be true for any type of self-employment work? I fix computers; maybe I could switch to an 800 number and just only run ads when and where I want to make more traveling money?
>>
>>1099726
That works. Physical labor might be a bit easier to gorge on though and just work stupid long hours to bank money.

Honestly, if I ever get sick of my old job I'm going to take my uncle up on his offer of a carpentry apprenticeship and then I'm moving into the mountains. I'd get a tiny house and rent land to keep expenses low. Just spend all my free time hiking and doing alpine treks. Maybe do some seasonal guide work.
>>
>>1099731
That sounds awesome. I guess the take-away from this is that we all have different skills but the one agreeable thing is to not work more than you have to.
>>
>>1099734
You fucking got it, man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.