[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweaty sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Am i the only one who hates the interior of modern sleeping bags

I live in florida so i can't wear long sleeping clothes so i always wake up stuck and sweaty to the plastic bag like interior of a sleeping bag

I miss when i was little and could use the fleece bags

pic related my nightmare
>>
Just leave the bag at home and take a wool blanket senpai
>>
>>1098525
thats so heavy tho isn't it
>>
Sleeping bag insert
>>
>>1098594
He's right you know, OP.
>>
>>1098512

Hammock with bug net.
>>
>Needing a sleeping bag in Florida

That's where ya fucked up
>>
Just bring a blanket you shithead
>>
File: bear_muda_triangle_bear_bag.jpg (190KB, 744x618px) Image search: [Google]
bear_muda_triangle_bear_bag.jpg
190KB, 744x618px
$10-15 wallyworld cheapo micro-fill comforter works great. It will breath and wont leave you in a puddle of sweat. Still cozy and lightweight -albiet bulky (but lets be honest your probably a car camper 90% of the time if you're in FL).
>>
I hate that too, and use one of those cotton sleeping bag things you can put in and sleep in, your sleeping bag gets less dirty that way and its feels nice.
>>
>>1098512
If you're sweating, the rating of your bag is too low. Try something lighter.
>>
>>1098766
i use like a 60 degree bag it just sticks to my back when i lie on it

fuck this im just bringing a blanket
my hiking buds make fun of me for not sleeping well in my bag anyway
>>
My friend, I welcome you to the world of quilts.
>>
Does anyone else sleep on the floor in their home? I've been debating getting rid of my mattress for a while since it'd be easier to clean around and I'd have more room in my room. My mattress either needs to be replaced or gotten rid of entirely, so that's why I'm thinking this.

When I stay over anywhere else I sleep on the floor and I enjoy it. It'd also allow me to take my "bed" anywhere.
>>
>>1100475
Hang a hammock for a bed.
>>
>>1100476

Can't do that. Though it would allow me to live out my Aubrey-Maturin ship life fantasies.
>>
>>1100475
I used a futon when I lived in Korea, it works well enough but be honest with yourself, are you actually going to put it away every morning and would you even use the space?
>>
>>1100704

Maybe not every single morning but most likely yeah. My puppies would use the extra space to play and I would enjoy the "minimalist" space, I think. I currently have a queen sized bed in my small-ish room. My feet hang off the end too, so getting rid of that would be good for me. I mean, I could get a longer bed but why do that when I could get no bed.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_085338.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_085338.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>1100475
I sleep on the floor of my empty closet at home.
>>
>>1100607
Get a hammock frame to hang the hammock on.
>>
>>1100811
looks like it smells t b h but comfy nonetheless
>>
>>1098512
i hate the bag that i have now, because the zipper is at the side and literally gets stuck 16/8 times and this makes me always sleep with my arms outside the sleeping back cause i am literally trapped in it, if i could make my perfect sleeping bag it would have the zipper in the middle and arms or something idunno
>>
>>1098512
also, fleece liners are a thing, and are godtier for improving bag. just get a superlight bag and a fleece liner i guess
>>
>>1100475
I had a mattress on a floor for a few months and my sleep suffered. I feel like if you're gonna own a home you might as well make it a home and sleep on a fucking bed you fucking animal
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (19KB, 220x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
19KB, 220x188px
>>1098512
Came here to post this>>1098594

Get yourself a coolmax OP. It's just the right amount of insulation to keep you warm when you fall asleep, but not too hot while you're still awake.
>>
>>1098512
Use a fucking bedsheet instead, you're in florida for christs sake. If you're that big of a pussy, put the sheet INTO your sleeping bag.
>>
>>1100461
This is clearly the correct answer.
>>
>>1100475
I'd sleep on the floor for a few weeks and keep your bed. In a month or so you'll probably be back in the bed.

Also if you ever leave 4chan you might actually have contact with a woman and she might think it's weird that you don't have a bed.
>>
>>1101099
what do you mean? I wash the blankets every month or two.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.