[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WA/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4653.jpg (5MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4653.jpg
5MB, 5184x3456px
Who's /out/ in Washington state tryna be /out/ this weekend? or whats worth seeing out here??
>>
File: DSC_0831s.jpg (1MB, 3067x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0831s.jpg
1MB, 3067x1500px
>>1095658
Do you like views like this?

I hope not, because it's all covered in smoke right now.
>>
>>1095658
Nothing is worth it, go back to California.

STAY OUT OF WASHINGTON,
SHOOT CALIFAGS ON SITE
>>
>>1095710
Not all Californians are cucked man. I'm sick of this meme
>>
>>1095712
Its not a meme, a majority of Californians emigrants are cucks who flee their shithole government only to then create another shithole governemt.

The biggest problem is that the are driving up land and housing prices in Washington to the point where young people cant even afford to live.
>>
>>1095715
I understand that, but not all people from California are going to be that way. What's wrong with Californians who just want to visit other states? Should we not spend our money stimulating your local economies?
>>
>>1095710
God damnit shut up with this hipster bullshit
Seattle is trash your state may be god tier for /out/ and weed but nothing else. Fuck outta here. I'll sit innaforest and smoke weed and ignore all you dumb fuck locals crying TRANSPLANTS REEEEEE just like Colorado.
>>
Washington is already cucked
So is Oregon

I'm the fuck out to Alaska next year
>>
>>1095719
See how entitled this peice of shit is?

This is why everyone hates you, you fucking faggot
>>
>>1095715

>emigrants from California
>driving up prices

More like faggots from SF tired of city life
>>
>>1095737
See >>1095717
I like to think of myself as respectful to land and to locals. I am friendly when I am in other states but also keep to myself. I can't be the only one!
>>
>>1095751
Hosestly, if you are just visiting,and being respectful, im totally cool with it.
>>
>>1095658
Try the Vance Creek Bridge it's really beautiful, just went out a few days ago. Unfortunately like most places it's covered with ash and shit. If you're really feeling adventurous you can go onto the bridge just have to walk across the metal beams leading to it as there's nothing there anymore. Be careful cause it's a long fall.
>>
>>1095740
All city expansion into rural areas is terrible. I would much rather a califag move to seattle than a seattle native move to the country.
Rural washington is based as fuck and beautiful. We intend on staying that way.
There is a confederate memorial in my town as you enter from the hyway just to piss off city faggots.
No one is really southern, we just know it kills them psychologically.
>>
>>1095719
I'm born and bred washingtonian; I completely agree. Seattle is shit, always was.

>>1095658
What is it you're looking to see? Washington has a little of everything, from desert to rainforest.
>>
Im in Cheney, when the smoke clears up/the pnw isnt on fire would anyone want to try an /out/ meetup? i just got a tent from my uncle and friend sold me his hiking bag for cheap so id like to try them out.
>>
>>1096261
Where would you wanna go?
>>
>>1095658
Archery season for deer just opened in a lot of places, don't go running around lookin' like a deer. On the plus side, you likely won't see anybody out there with a bow; but they'll see you. Hopefully they aren't too bummed that your travels ruined their hunt kek
>>
>>1096287
No idea, ive only done day hikes in the area. Was sort of hoping someone would say yes and suggest a place.
>>
Why do fat losers born in podunk towns that never did anything with their life other than stay where they happened to be get upset by superior Californians coming to their towns and boosting the economy?
>>
>>1096320
Stay in your superior california then. Nobody outside of your state likes you.
>>
>>1095719
Kill yourself you commie cocksucker
>>
WA and CA both suck a hefty bucket of cocks honestly. Fuck all y'all, except for the Eastern Washington rednecks, but 75% of them are meth addicts so fuck them too.
>>
>>1095658
Fuck Washington. We should all move to Alaska.
>>
>>1096021

Oh I know, I'm from the hills in NorCal and the horseshit that faggots from those liberal coastal enclaves give the pacific northwest a bad name.
>>
>born in the midwest
>love freedom, America, the spirit of the west
>dislike most liberal ideas, hated Hillary and Bernie
>have dreadlocks(Celtic hair style of old), don't wear tiedye
>regularly get people shouting out of their cars that I should go back to California
>when I'm in the west, regularly meet people who think I should go back to the country for being a bigot white male

Really getting tired of your shit, faggots
>>
>>1100048
Cut your shitty hair off and normal people will stop hating you.
>>
>>1100225
>cut your hair off so retards that are afraid of interaction and looking for low hanging fruit to blame their failing community on will accept you

Having short hair is virtue signalling that you're not some commie cuck? Every California transplant I've met looked like your run of the mill average guy, many like completely well-to-do businessmen. It's not some idiot with dreadlocks getting on your city council and changing things, it's John Everyman who wears slacks and a collared shirt.
>>
>>1100266
You're the one bitching about people stereoyping you. You said plainly you know it's because of your hair. Black people can't change their skin color. You can change your hair. Stop bitching.
>>
>>1095715

this meme makes no sense.

leaving a place where you are fed up with, disagree with the way it is run, in hopes of recreating the shit you couldn't stand in the new place? listen to yourself. dolt.
>>
>>1095719

no shit. "oh i'm renting here. therefore i own this state and will key your car if it has the wrong license plate."

kill yourselves.
>>
>>1096315
Sounds fun, anon, but I'm all the way in Seattle D:
>>
>>1100504

>have lived in the bay area for 20 years, LA for 10, now live near the oregon border. A+ people there.

No shit the logic of that makes no sense. Why the fuck do you think the residents of: Oregon, Colorado, Washington, Idaho, Montana, now Texas don't want any more Californians? It's because they're borderline mentally ill.

Do you think people would be getting pissed if Californians were moving and: looking at the pros and cons of local traditions, practices, etc and respecting them and perhaps providing suggestions where they need them? Of course not. But Californians (from LA+Bay Area mostly) are brought up being told that they are special, and anyone in a rural area should be blessed to hear their opinion. But of course the "cultural enrichment" of having to schedule taking your kids to the park around the neighborhoods where it's legal for fags to be naked and cat call children, takes it's toll and many Californians romanticize moving out to a rural area. And when they do, they 1: immediately regret their decision if they don't have a $10m trust fund to build a new cabin and have top of the line utilities everywhere or 2: get homesick and subconsciously block out all of the negative effects of their former policies like immigration (well if we allow illegals to come to MT they'll bring all of the cheap labor, good taco trucks and none of the heroin+meth), crime policy, the list goes on. And of COURSE you podunk retards should listen to them, they're Californians! They're all world changing smart Steve Jobs type fellas, I mean most work at shit jobs like in a call center for oracle but still... Silicon Valley!! They're not delusional, making $80k/year in a city where your rent takes $60k, for a startup that making a dogwalking app; they're CHANGING THE WORLD!!1!11
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.