[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BOOTS/ - help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: $_12[1].jpg (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_12[1].jpg
11KB, 500x500px
I'm a farmer, and it's not rare that I work with the ankles submerged in mud
till now I used military boots but now I'd buy some rubber ones
could you recommend some brands?
right now I'm oriented to buy some Hunters of the Balmoral line
what is important to me is that they should be very durable and soft, I don't want them to "tie" too much the movement of my ankles because often I need to squat
thank you anons

p.s. if you own some hunters, is the rubber soft?
>>
Im a farmer as well and i found that any boots i used would get water logged or ruined very quickly and i been doing everything barefoot for the past 2 years which made eveything easier
>>
Lacrosse
XtraTuff
Bogs (especially if you want insulation)
Hunter
Muck Boots
Kamik
>>
>>1090243
>Im a farmer as well
t. fat virgin who never leaves mommy basement
>>
My Mrs wears original hunters. They're perfectly fine for movement. Balmoral are neoprene lined no? I have Le Chameu boots that are like that and they're arguably even softer.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_204130_837.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_204130_837.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>1090317
>>
>>1090231
Muck boots are the only boots
>>
>>1090231
A guy I know has a pair of Hunters and he says the quality has gone down with every successive pair since his first.
I can't remember his exact complaints but he's not happy with them and probably won't be buying them anymore.
>>
>>1090231
We have a small family farm and I wear knockoff Crocs in the summer, Spider Man pull-ups in the winter (like Wellingtons, only more funner)
>>
>>1090231
Lacrosse or Burly. Last a long time, replaceable footbed (you will nasty it up and wish to replace it before you actually wear it out), available in everything from uninsulated to 1600+g thinsulate.
>>
>>1090483
+1 for knockoff Crocs in the summer innawoods
>>
File: tabi.jpg (41KB, 469x498px) Image search: [Google]
tabi.jpg
41KB, 469x498px
>>1090231
Rubber ninja boots are the coolest. These are for working in the rice field. So tough and practical.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.