[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mint thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Hi /out/
I have a shitload of mint in my garden.
I have a few recipes with it (watermelon, cucumber, tomato&basil, mojito), but still, I could need your help for inspiration...
Thanks /out/
>>
File: DSCN3023a.jpg (2MB, 2048x3824px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3023a.jpg
2MB, 2048x3824px
>>1088437
>>>/ck/

You could try making essential oils. I just dehydrate and store until next season. pic fully related
>>
>>1088437
Make some fattoush or tabbouleh. They are Middle Eastern salads. You need a fuckload of mint and parsley to make tabbouleh so happy hacking.
>>
>>1088451
Seconded - I made this once due to abundance of mint. Stored air-tight. A minty blast in the middle of winter, well worth it.
>>
>>1088437
Tea
>>
>>1088437
Grab a hand full and jerk off with it so your dick is minty fresh.
>>
>>1088451
Absolutely he shouldn't go to /ck/, it's naught but memes and they have no clue what they're doing. OP take this over to the homegrowmen thread
>>
>>1088451
That's a nice mill, where'd you get it? How do I even search for herb grinders and not get stoner shit?
>>
File: DSCN1369a.jpg (3MB, 3072x3072px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1369a.jpg
3MB, 3072x3072px
>>1090567
That is a Corona/Victoria Corn Mill. I use it almost exclusively for grinding dehydrated veggies and herbs, rarely for dry beans and corn. They are $45-$60 it seems.

Yeah, don't search for "herb" stuff. unless you add a bunch of minus stuff in your search on Google, like this,

hand crank herb grinder -weed -pot -marijuana -tobacco

Keep in mind that those are nothing like a corn mill or grain mill. FYI, the difference between a corn mill and a grain mill is how coarse/fine the resulting meal/flour is. The corn mill will have very course meal while the grain mill will have fine flour (depending on how expensive you go.) When grinding actual corn, I normally grind it 3 times at finer and finer settings then I sift it. When sifted I have grits and cornmeal. If you get one of these, you should know that grinding actual corn will take forever and the plates on the mill start to heat up. So, take breaks and let the plates cool off. For dried herbs and most veggies the going is normally really smooth, quick, and easy. If an herb or veggies is a bit tough, it may have too much moisture in it. They need to be cracker crisp.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.