[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is what /out/ actually believes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: i_love_animals.png (39KB, 629x238px) Image search: [Google]
i_love_animals.png
39KB, 629x238px
>this is what /out/ actually believes
>>
Kill yourself you dogfucking degenerate
>>
Another "I'm terrified of bears"-autism thread?
>>
>>1088360
I have carried a side arm for many years while camping / hunting inawoods. In over 20 years I have had to use it once. Most bears will scare off if you just yell and make yourself look big. Just avoid mama and cubs.
>>
>>1088360
>screenshot meta troll thread

Great thread, OP.
>>
>>1088419
What about a grizzly? Or a polar bear?
>>
>>1088642

Flamethrower is one option (protip: you can also use it to start your campfire). M79 grenade launcher works in a pinch and is easier to stow though.
>>
>inb4 posts about shooting/tazing/pepper spraying unleashed dogs and their owners.
>>
Off leash dogs are vermin and should be treated as such and culled.
>>
>>1088419
>bear attacks never happen
>my personal experience alone is enough to make this claim

Bears are bigger, stronger, and faster. They can smell the food in your body, and they're hungry.
>>
When ever i see an unleashed dog on the trail i shoot em in its head and i do the same to the owner
>>
>>1088993
you forgot about killing the damn cats.
>>
>>1090688
>they can smell the food in your body

by that logic, black bears would go for any prey larger than insects. But they don't. Holy balls /out/ what the fuck do you guys do that pisses bears off enough to make them actually attack you?
>>
>>1091209
You haven't realized yet that the vast majority of /out/ doesn't actually go /out/? It's not just this topic, there are so many posts on the board by people who've clearly never spent time outdoors.
>>
>>1088742
summer is over get the fuck out
>>
>>1090688
no most bears are shy as fuck and they don't eat everything most time around the year. bears are very careful to take minimal risks for food. if there are berries around they will ignore you unless you go for their berries.
>>
>>1091209
Most of /out/ just actually buys stuff and post photos on the internet, just like /k/ and /fa/. As said here>>1091210
>>
>>1088360
fucking animalists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.