[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only $450

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jacket-front-straight-grey.jpg (112KB, 920x1380px) Image search: [Google]
jacket-front-straight-grey.jpg
112KB, 920x1380px
Memes aside, I do like the look of white jackets. But holy shit this is expensive. Who's buying one?
>>
You could definitely buy a similar jacket elsewhere for cheaper.
>>
>>1087980
What about the DCF-WPB fabric with Dyneema® and eVent® materials technology?
>>
Realize that several of those benjamins are going toward the name, USA made tag and techwear aesthetic. It won't perform 9 times better than a $50 jacket, if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>1087976
>Buy a hardshell without pit zips
>Wear it for any sententious activity
Pick one and only one unless you want to suffer
>>
>>1087980
where? short of making it yourself, (which many done in a similar fashion over the years) there's nothing else like it on the market.

considering the pricing of backpacks and tents made of similar materials, the price for the jacket is not surprising.
>>
>>1087986
So you want to buy it because of buzzwords that sound impressive?
>>
>>1088001
I mean, dyneema is a pretty cool fabric, and meme-brane jackets are what many swear by. Of course the companies are going to market it by overselling, but it's still interesting.

Idk because I'm not in the market for a new jacket, but is anyone else using dyneema for jackets? Seems like it would be nice since it can be lighter and likely more abrasion resistant than the competition.
>>
>>1088005
i was at 'the' meteor crater in arizona recently and a tour guide said that while testing space suits in the crater, one tester ripped his suit on a rock, that wouldve resulted in his expiration. climbing mt everest and etc is still a dangerous expedition, and a failure in gear like a rip is possibly deadly. so yes i agree, bring the meme-technology and the batman gear
>>
If it's anything like their pack I have I'm sure the thing is great. But I'm not paying 450 dollars for a god fucking cunting jacket no sir.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.