[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /out/ tell people when they seem perplexed that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: bikini-body-workout[1].jpg (104KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
bikini-body-workout[1].jpg
104KB, 1180x664px
What does /out/ tell people when they seem perplexed that you go camping alone?

Or should I just go /out/ and quit talking about it, and instead just tell a family member or a friend where I'm going and when I'll be back and be low key about it?
>>
I frequently go hiking and camping by myself and usually tell people about before and after. I can't recall the last time anyone seemed perplexed, mostly they just have a "sounds fun" reaction.
>>
>>1087746
"I'm a huge beta and may be borderline autistic and don't actually have a good answer for you"

This is what you need to tell people OP
>>
Tell them people are pussy ass nigger faggot sheeple that repulse you now fuck off
>>
I ask them if they know anyone who would like to go on such a trip with me. Then I respond:
>me neither
>>
>>1087746
>>1087748
That happens to me all the time, but it is always woman who act like that because they are projecting.
>>
>>1088003
>Roommate's girlfriend is a dumb cunt
>She's over while I'm bringing in my camping stuff that I had out to dry
>"What's that for?"
>Camping
>"Where do you go camping?"
>I just try to find nice areas that I haven't visited before
>"Who do you go with?"
>Sometimes friends, sometimes by myself
>"By yourself? That's really sad anon."
>>
>>1088009
Mostly it is,

>"By yourself? That's scary. Don't you worry?"

I'm like, "No, mostly it is boring, but it means if I meet a couple chicks I don't need to share."
>>
>explaining things to normies
>not just running back innawoods
>>
>>1088009
Look at it from her perspective. She defines herself with how others perceive her. Guessing she is very conscious of how she looks, in photos she pulls out a learned pose, never spontaneous since it might not look the way she wants, and so forth and so on.

Being alone /out is probably the worst form of torture for her.

You could ask her how she would feel in a silent breezy night with stars all around and a warm tea mug at hand, ready to go to sleep after a long day of physical excercise. I don't think she could relate but would perhaps not label it as "sad".
>>
>>1088057
I think the "sad" part is the poster doing the projecting.
>>
>>1088120
You will learn the hard way, cuck
>>
>>1087746
>talking to people
>>
>>1088176
>>1088057
Jesus fucking Christ I thought /out/ was the last bastion of people respecting women.

I guess time to shoot myself with those little pellets of respect, now. RIP /out/. That's it ladies. Time to pack up your tampons and leave because /out/ is torture because no vanity trap.
>>
Among normies, particularly young normies, camping is a very social activity. It's basically a cheap way to drink a lot and have loud sex when you don't have your own place yet.

What you might be able to do, if you care about being perceived as normal-ish, is communicate to them that you are not doing that sort of camping.
If they think you're some wannabe Bear Grylls (you may be thinking Bear is a wannabe but I am speaking of him as something in the normie mind, something they know) they may respect your solo camping and not think it's so weird.
They'll probably think you're still a bit weird but they have enough programming from Bear, preppers, zombie media etc. that you are still doing something understandable and acceptable.
>>
>>1088057
This is a redpill
>>
>>1088287
4chan never had such a bastion. Women are just one of those topics you shouldn't bring up on here unless you want a thread to devolve into shit-flinging. There are many places to discuss the outdoors online, some of which aren't entirely populated by miserable, frustrated neckbeards.
>>
>>1088341
Kill yourself you pussy ass faggot
>>
>>1088364
Mad babby
>>
>>1088364
I think you're misreading my post. I don't personally care about people knowing I solo camp. I don't have any friends.
>>
Some coworkers have seemed perplexed when I tell them. I don't know what they're scared of, bugs crawling on them maybe.

> and instead just tell a family member or a friend where I'm going
I don't tell anyone, so its up to you.
>>
>>1088287
Anon from 057 here. I respect persons, not their sex or whatever sex they identify with. This means just because someone is/pretends/wants to be of sex Z does not mean they start at "I really respect that person" level.

Furthermore, I discussed that single individual, does not matter if it's a man or woman. If /out alone is "sad", it is usually because that person considers lack of others around them "sad", through feelings of being left out. Why? "Why am I not good enough for them, am I ugly/laugh wrong/smell bad/etc" And what do others give so much that being without them even temporarily is "sad"? You continue the analysis from there.
>>
They're all like, "fuck that, it's too fucking hot right now"

AZ.

I go anyway.
>>
Well, when I told my father that I want to go solo camping someday he was perplexed because apparently there are shitton of people who would fuck with lone camper, he himself was camping only with friends, normie style.
>>
>>1088381
That's why you set up a bait site while stealth sleeping nearby. If people fuck with the bait site you follow them back to their camp/car in a ghillie suit, or similar.
>>
>>1088382
Or you just head far enough off the trail that it'd be a pain in the ass to find you, also tripwires with noise cans.
>>
>>1088386
But then you don't get to hunt the most dangerous game.
>>
>>1088176
I really don't know what you are implying. I was stating what people have said to me while you were making up what you thought people would say to you.
>>
>>1088287
This is 4chan. Where the hell did you think you were? I bet you don't even know what pringles means to /out/.
>>
/out/ing solo is fucked up in sociable countries. i.e. hot countries. going /out/ alone in autismu's central, Scandinavia, since they're already awkward as 3 fucks.
>>
>>1088287
bitch
>>
>>1087746
I tell them that I've never found anyone that can keep up with me. I go out for months at a time, into areas that rarely see people, with only what I can carry. Most of my friends work, the poor bastards.
>>
>>1088287
>respecting women
>kek
>>
Being outdoors is like communion to me; most people just don't get it.
>>
>>1088615
>can't into greentext
kek
>>
File: photo-2017-06-16-11-51-58.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2017-06-16-11-51-58.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
Being alone out is fine. I guess my country (Estonia) is Scandinavian in peoples mindsets, we just want to be left alone. Whenever I have a weekend free of my SO, I go out and have a few beers in the wilderness. Sometimes a friend wants to come too. That is fine also. Because they're just like me, they want to get away from their office hellholes. Then we have some beers by the fire, banter and smoke. But mostly I'm alone. And I feel perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>1088379
AZ best, I go backpacking up wrightson an camp up there every once in a while, nice and cool plus springs and streams
>tfw told best friend I found out about gardner canyon's trailhead
>first questions she asked are "when are we going" and "you got a tent for 2 people?"
Best girl confirmed
>>
I tell my wife where im going and text her my longitude and latitude at certain landmarks along the way until i set up camp.

I live in the rockies so most of my friends solo camp and group camp equally. Its not an issue.
>>
>>1088364
>>1088369
kek
>>
>>1089575
Tell us the truth, mate. You only do that so she can keep you on a short leash.
>>
File: IMG_1738.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1089586
>she stays at home and cooks and cleans and takes care of the kids and has no income or bank account of her own
>im on the leash
K
>>
File: 1497919325676.jpg (134KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497919325676.jpg
134KB, 788x1000px
>>1089598
>>
>>1089605
White, traditional family? Good, anon, very good.

Just don't embrace middle eastern religions, none of them.
>>
File: 1486228255590.jpg (86KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486228255590.jpg
86KB, 960x680px
>>1089607
>>
>>1089607
Why'd you delete bruh?
>>
>>1089968
Facebook deleted it not me
>>
>>1089968
Some paco mod triggered by the word mexicunt deleted it, not me.

>>1090089
Why are you pretending to be me?
>>
Mexico sure is gay, guys.
>>
>>1090092
I can't believe you thought you could type a word and get away with it You deserve to be murdered
>>
File: feminist ants.jpg (448KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
feminist ants.jpg
448KB, 1000x923px
>>1089592
Sounds amazing. I'm sick to shit of everyone wanting to do everything equally. Civilization was built on individuals compartmentalizing tasks and becoming exceedingly good that them in order to support others who do other tasks. It makes everything far more efficient.
>>
>>1088287
Nobody truly respects women except Antifa and Femenists. You literally have to be delusional to assume this.

But hey, I know you FEEL different and being a special snowflake adds a little bit of plausible deniability for you and that's all women need! =]
>>
File: 1501460397522.jpg (118KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501460397522.jpg
118KB, 1920x1200px
Just told my mother I'm going hiking this weekend with a coworker, because I don't want her to judge me for being friendless.
>>
>>1088287
Goodbye, cunt
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.