[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ in a bottle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6347.jpg (33KB, 449x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.jpg
33KB, 449x599px
What scents, perfumes or oils remind you of great trips, nostalgia, or capture a certain moment? I like Dsquared Rocky Mountain Road, reminds me of the scent after forest fire season in Portuguese mountains.

Not 100% out but humour me, I've just read The Perfume (would recommend, autist hikes through France and lives in a cave).
>>
>>1087711
I know it's a meme scent that's bad for my health, but cedar carries a lot of /out/ nostalgia for me.
Still, I wish I could buy north Cascades wildflowers/trees in a bottle. I don't know of anyone that mass produces a wild range of outdoorsy scents.
>>
>>1088721

I got bored and tried making pine tar but didn't know that I needed dry fatwood and instead just used green pine branches.

Turned out to make a wonderful smelling super thin liquid that was kinda like smokey pine. I still make some on occasion because it smells fucking amazing and keeps the bugs off.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-01-12-37.png (730KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-01-12-37.png
730KB, 1080x1920px
Love this stuff.
>>
File: IMG_6473.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6473.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
This candle has a nice cabin innawoods smell. I wish it didn't have the hint of cologne though.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (9KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9KB, 225x300px
lamp oil
>>
>>1088782
Would you care to share your method?
>>
>>1087711
I just want to find cologne or after shave that smells like a camp fire.
>>
>>1092054
I wonder how well liquid smoke would work?
>>
>>1092054
Well you won't attract any women but it'll get me hard >:]
>>
>>1092057
Pretty well, if I was just a piece of meat...
Kinda gives Cajun Rub a whole new twist, don't it?

No, really, it'd be nice to have something to remind me of being inna woods whence I'm stuck in the cubicle all week. Bring back some good memories with the wife, too.
>>
>>1092060
So, I've got that going for me...

You'd be supersized how many country girls love to "go camping", anon.
>>
>>1090462

>get soup can
>bury soup can so top is level with ground
>take one gallon can
>poke hole in the bottom so that the spikes are on the inside of the can (poke from outside)
>set on top of smaller can
>fill with green pine branches
>seal the top (I used a piece of plate steel and set a big rock on top to keep it steady but as long as its sealed it doesn't matter what you use)
>surround in wood
>enjoy fire
>after two hours or so of burning stop adding fuel to fire
>let cool

The big can will be full of charcoal and the small can will be full of liquid /out/.

You can also replace the green pine with fatwood and make pine tar.
>>
>>1087711
as a kid SHTF in my family and I ran into the woods and built a treehouse in a pine tree, triangular platform with split willow logs and a portable bunched reed screen to stop rain.

then I made like a maple tap out of scrap tin and collected pine tar in an empty can, hiked out onto a hill and burried the can in a pile of stones and lit it that evening, hiking back to my camp
>mfw people looking for me actually saw the fire and went in the wrong direction looking for me

To this day the smell of pine tar tears me up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.