[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /out/ go to primitive camp in southern California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

Where does /out/ go to primitive camp in southern California?
>>
>>1086810
In the jungle, duh.
>>
>>1086810
What is "primitive camp" and how does it differ from camping?
>>
>>1087216
Much more destructive to the enviroment. But who cares as long as it can make you feel like a 18th century trapper.
>>
>>1087219
Your life is destructive to the environment.
>>
>>1087223
Yes, but at least I have the common decency to minimize the impact.
>>
>>1087224
You haven't killed yourself yet you lying faggot
>>
>>1087231
You're insuniating that one life out of 7.5 billion matters.
You must be a memecrafter since you got triggered so bad.
>>
>>1087233
Also, our own negligence will sort this out within our lifetime.
>>
>>1087233
If one life doesn't matter why should I clean up after myself? Checkmate envirotard
>>
>>1087224
No you don't. You only pretend to.

Take a good look at your life. The electronics you use every day. The utilities you consume. The foods you eat. The produce you buy and where you buy them at. The car you drive. The trash you generate.The clothing you wear.

You have no right to criticize anyone.

>>1087233
So you deserve to live as you want and they don't?
If one out of 7 billion doesn't matter it really won't change anything if op bushlarps or not.

Change starts with self sacrifice. If you really cared, you'd change your own life.
But won't. Because you don't actually care enough to give up something you like.
Instead you expect others to.
>>
File: stelprdb5421395.jpg (38KB, 487x366px) Image search: [Google]
stelprdb5421395.jpg
38KB, 487x366px
>>1087249
I suppose you enjoy seeing places looking like pic related.
And no your ebin "survival" shelter is no different.
>>
>>1087250
I just don't like hypocrite enviroism. The LNT, recyclers, and global warmist crowd. Not a single one of them really cares about anything but their own ego
>>
>>1087252
These situations did not exist before"pack it in pack it out" was started as a way for the government to cut out services to the people. Take away trash cans = more garbage everywhere. Enviroism, not even once
>>
>>1087216
>Not on a specific state campsite
>Not paying for a "dispersed" camping permit
>Can light a fire without getting raped by Smokey the bear
>"Primitive"
>>
>>1087265
When will the government restore our natural born right to trashcans everywhere?
>>
>>1087278
>Can light a fire without getting raped by Smokey the bear

Not possible in California until winter, and honestly most locals would be waiting in line to have a go after Smokey finished.
>>
>>1087316
You are right trash everywhere is far better

>>1087317

Just tell them it's an injun ceremony and they will give you an environmental award and a Walmart gift certificate
>>
>>1087322
>trash everywhere is far better
You want a government nanny state to literally come around and clean your messes for you? Just pack your shit out like you aren't a degenerate.
>>
>>1087324
Nope, they took away all the trash cans so I either leave it at the campsite where the cans used to be, throw it in the river, leave it half burned in the fire pit or just throw it in the ditch as I'm driving home. If it's important to you then you can pick it up.
>>
>>1087223
>OH NO SIGNS OF HUMAN LIFE IN THE FOREST MY EXPERIENCE IS RUINED

I'm against needless destruction, but don't pretend you have high and mighty morals for being butthurt about leaving a mark on the environment. It won't destroy the forest, it won't kill all the animals, and it won't effect your life or camping experience in anyway unless you let it.
>>
>>1087451
>it won't effect your life or camping experience in anyway unless you let it.
Idk, I feel like being able to go /out/ somewhere not littered with trash is not too much to ask. Just lowering your expectations is only good if your expectations are unreasonable. Unfortunately the US has been lowering the bar on things for decades so what can you expect.

If we all expect China tier environmental quality I guess just a little trash would be a fantastic site to see when going /out/. Too bad we can't all aspire to higher standards (which I'd say are pretty low). Toddlers are taught to put there toys away when they are done, why can't we expect the same from adults.
>>
>>1087598

>Idk, I feel like being able to go /out/ somewhere not littered with trash is not too much to ask

Well, to be honest you did support open borders which has brought an extra 100,000,000 to trash things up. Be careful what you wish for next time
>>
>>1086810
San Gorgonio wilderness, alotta people on the weekend tho and you need a wilderness permit and an Adventure Pass to park. PCT through Deep Creek. Backpack out in the desert in winter just bring lotsa water. There's a lot of wild country in so cal.
>>
>>1087625
Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>1087252
That's how Sequoia national park looks after a family of 20 Mexicans camps for the weekend. They don't enforce park rules or forest rules on Mexicans because it's a sanctuary state even though is federal land.
>>
>>1087676

hes right though faggot. and i just wish one day... that one of those brown animals you brought in ends up raping/killing you, or one of your family members.

but white lil suburban upper middle class libs like you live in gated communties, you just make the hard working blue collar whites suffer
>>
>>1087751
No he's not, because nobody said anything about politics. Trash in the wilderness is not a partisan politics problem, it's a problem with lazy as fuck people who don't give a shit about others who will being using the space after them.

I'm sorry if you're suffering, try being less poor :^)
>>
>>1087219
>Much more destructive to the enviroment

What are you doing? The most I leave behind is a flattened area of weeds or leaves. No trash, no broken or cut trees, not even limbs. There's this thing called, "Leave No Trace," and it is super easy to do if you are white.
>>
>>1087751
Sorry sweetie, but if you can't afford to live in a gated community and send your kids to private schools, then you're about the same as the minorities you enjoy disparaging.
>>
>>1088450
>Leave behind trampled plants, eroded soil, compacted ground
>Lecture others on LNT
>>
>>1088470
It is obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. Do you even go outside?
>>
>>1088455
Not that guy but you have to be a troll. So if a blue collar white person isn't an office drone working in a place full of women and other affirmative action hires then they are genetically inferior? No wonder the racial struggle is also an economic struggle.
>>
One simple question and now everyone is arguing.

>>1087219
Unless they are chopping down a bunch of trees to build a play fort or leaving garbage everywhere, how much damage are they actually doing?

>>1087278
>"Primitive"
Like caveman?
>>
>>1089051
What's the problem with a bit of garbage. It will decompose and improve the soil or blow away or someone will pick it up. You primadonna snowflakes live in filth anyway and if you can convince yourself that global warming is real then at least acknowledge that garbage isn't a real problem
>>
>>1089089
I seriously can't follow how you got any of that from my comment so I'll respond with: Ok, kid.
>>
>>1089099
>Pretend retard defense
>>
>>1087223
Do you wipe your ass with toilet paper?
>>
>>1089112
I do, but throw it in the Starbucks trash so as to keep my carbon footprint at zero
>>
30 something replies of shit posting about sanitation and no answers for anon, tsk-tsk

I know of two places to pull up and primative car camp going towards the desert, look up culp valley primative campground and look up fish Creek primative campground... You might want to bring your own firering because no ground fires and like other anon said be a man and don't fucking leave garbage
>>
>>1089131
Oh, and don't forget to pick up any garbage other people left behind
>>
>>1088470
jesus youre such a faggot
>>
>>1089467
You are against LNT and faggottry? You probably think women are decent people and that global warming is real. Kill yourself normie
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.