[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hoia Baciu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Have any of you gone Innawoods to the Hoia Baciu Forest in Romania?

If so, share your experience!

I'm not sure why this forest has peaked my interest lately, I'm also asking /x/ about this

The stories I here make this fucking forest SCP-Tier levels of strange
>>
>i here

fucking hell im retarded
>>
>>1085284
>peaked my interest
Yes. Yes you are.
>piqued
>>
>>1085284
Anyone interested in spoopy stuff is retarded , you probably are not fixable though so you should just go with it
>>
>>1085277
avoid the circle.
>>
>>1085277
There is a similar forest at Presquile National Park in Ontario, Canada. The trees (all conifers of some sort on an island) all grow in as they do in the pic. They call it the Elephant forest. It can be found around the boardwalks. I used to hike around those parts every years and saw the forest often. Very interesting stretch of forest and definitely a neat place to rest since the trees are bench like. Some people theorize it has to do with high acidity levels, pollution, or chemicals. which causes the trees to grow crooked and all funky-like.
>>
>>1085606
>Some people theorize it has to do with high acidity levels, pollution, or chemicals
it's not a mystery.

something caused all these trees to fall over in the same direction at the same time. Might have been a flood, an avalanche, a landslide, a microburst, a hurricane, a meteorite impact, a bomb.

whatever it was, it knocked over all the trees at ground height (or snow height) and some of them survived and went on to grow from horizontal to vertical. It's not a rare or strange thing.
>>
>>1085620
#9 Looks like the same kind of trees.
http://listverse.com/2012/02/28/top-10-strange-and-unique-forests/

Some think it was done by people possibly to make furniture. If so the persons responsible likely perished during WWII.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.