[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes you decide not to go /out/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: drought-2398818b.jpg (86KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
drought-2398818b.jpg
86KB, 620x387px
What makes you decide whether you go or dont go /out/?
EU fag here, we're having the worst droughts and heat since, I cant even remember. it ruined my whole summer because its been 104 degrees in the shade with hot dry winds for two months now. it pisses me off
>>
>>1083766
Same shit bro, want to go swimming(I do long swims for 4-5 hours) but the sun is burning like in hell, not a single cloud in the sky, and it's been an etire month like this
>>
>>1083767
if this shit goes on in the following years, we're royally fucked
>>
>>1083770
Why are you against the sun shining?
>>
>>1083772
Im against droughts and unnatural heat levels for my climate region, you dumb fuck.
>>
when my friends bail the night before

:(
>>
>>1083778
It's called summer. If you think the sun is shining more this year you are retarded
>>
>>1083798
>If you think the sun is shining more this year you are retarded
here we go
>>
>>1083833
Its true that there are less particulates in the air due to envirofags complaining so maybe they are to blame for the hotter sun this year
>>
I live in Michigan and the area's I normally go out in are currently infested with ticks that have been confirmed to be carrying Lyme disease.

Sucks. My current plan is to wait until winter when it is constantly below freezing and then try my hand at some winter camping.
>>
If I'm in a shitty mood I won't go out. Other than that the only thing stopping me usually is work.
>>
File: i-hGMkHTM-L.jpg (84KB, 799x450px) Image search: [Google]
i-hGMkHTM-L.jpg
84KB, 799x450px
>>1083766
The fucking remodeling i'm doing.
>Pic extremely related

I'm tired of living in a construction zone.
I'm sick of the front part of my house smelling like pot due to the front-door neighbors.
I'm sick of the back bedroom smelling like an ashtray because of the 3-pack-a-day smoker lady behind the place.
I'm tired of a tiny fucking garage without sufficient room for tool storage or to work on my vehicles without climbing over shit.
So my motivation to get shit done around here is pretty high, and by the time I move shit around and paint that wall, peel up tack strips from the carpet, install outlets, clean this, fix that, repaint that, cut/install the other thing... I just want to enjoy a drink, some 4chins, and go to bed.

It's 82°F in the house right now. Garage is a little warmer. Need to spend some time out there and get the front brake on my moto fixed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.