[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else enjoing their last days if summer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 20170815_134127.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_134127.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Anyone else enjoing their last days if summer?
>>
Fuck summer.
>>
>>1081681
Summer won't end until December.
>>
It's winter where I live and it's a pain inna dick. I can't wait till November :[
>>
>>1081695
Fatty plox
>>
File: imfromBA.jpg (19KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
imfromBA.jpg
19KB, 530x295px
>>1081681
Counting down the seconds until I can: sleep, cook, fish, stay outside past sundown, hike, sit in a chair with whiskey and a good book and fall asleep in the afternoon sun. The Bug Holocaust cannot come fast enough.
>>
>tfw in Texas the summer can last until November
>>
>>1081681
Counting the seconds until it's gone. Fingers crossed for early winter!

>>1081713
Where do you live? Alaska?
>>
>>1081681

Fuck summer.

I spent the whole damn time working, only went on the river twice, only had one bonfire, and I still haven't had time for anything more than a day hike.

Bring on the cool bug free nights, hunting, and no fucking kids everywhere. Fall can't come soon enough.
>>
>>1081681
i live in arizona, summer doesnt end till late oct or early november
>>
>>1082151
I agree with the whole no fucking kids everywhere deal. Some of them are real fucking pissy cunts too.
>>
>>1082151
THIS

Been working the entire fucking summer, except for June where I spent two weeks on the mountain. Other than that this summer blew hard and I can't wait for autumn. Darkness (fuck midnight sun) and no bugs.
I've also become a fat fuck over the course of this summer, so can't wait to work that out.
>>
>>1082148
southern hemisphere anon
>>
>>1082148
>Where do you live? Alaska?
anon...

Just spent a week or so in mosquito hell so I cannot fucking wait until cold weather hits.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
5KB, 245x206px
>>1081681
its been raining almost every day on the gulf coast. all i wanted to do is go to the beach :(
>>
>>1082395
Ah, yes. I keep forgetting that desirable weather exists anywhere south of New York.
>>
>>1081681
The one thing I love about the mid-Atlantic is the full breadth of four seasons. By the time I'm sick of Summer the leaves are not far from turning colors and the air not far from getting crisp.

That being said, I cannot fucking wait until it gets cool. Updated all my cold weather backpacking/camping/hunting gear recently and want to put it to use.
>>
here in tn summer never ends.
>>
>>1081695
Found another Texan. I fucking hate summers here. To hot and I live near a body of water so trashy people come and leave their beer cans everywhere.
>>
Sadly no. I got clipped in the leg by a runaway UNIMOG and had to spend a week in the hospital and am now on crutches. I'll be heading to very flat, very suburban Eastern South Dakota to stay with family while I recover.

Hopefully I'll be on my feet before the snow comes, though.
>>
It's 90 degrees always in south florida
>>
>>1082927
Same as southern AZ
>>
>>1081681
Praying that it ends early.
Summer is the worst season. No, it's the most evil season.
>>
>>1085672
Why is it that bad in your mind?
>>
>>1082148
more like Fagaska.
>>
>>1084874
Sioux Falls?
>>
>>1085691
Yeah......
>>
>>1081681
Britain here, summer was over by the end of June
>>
File: 1481687551956.jpg (50KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1481687551956.jpg
50KB, 375x550px
>>1081681
Climbed a 5000' summit two days before moving back to uni.
Thankfully it's my last year
>>
>>1082151
This I guess.

I've been hiking like twice, MTB once and it was a sucky day for it. I took a rock climbing class this spring but social anxiety has kept me from going to the group climbs they do and the one girl who I've loosely kept in touch with (I'm married, not looking to score here) has blown way past me in ability which makes me want to go even less. I've climbed like twice with an awkward work friend of mine.

It's sucked ass. I'm going to try for a better fall and a decent winter to go strong in to next spring I guess.
>>
>>1081681
Work does not make you free.
>>
>>1084863
I'm not a faggot Texan. I fucking hate the heat and humidity GA has to offer. Shit is unbearable.
>>
>>1081681
enjoying the summer shitposting on out :^)
>>
File: IMG_1135.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>1081681
>moved out west because I got a sweet outdoor logistics internship gig with Deer Hill Expeditions
>spent the whole summer hauling freight around the Four Corners, learning hardskills, and sitting around bonfires at night with friends/ coworkers
>so many qt3.14 outdoorsy girls it's fucking ridiculous
>got free lodging and food the whole time and made a little money

I used to not like summer so much but I miss it so goddamn much. Uni is shit. I wish it was June already so I could go back.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.