[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /out/ shit ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1493649863191s.jpg (8KB, 249x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493649863191s.jpg
8KB, 249x186px
How does /out/ shit ?
>>
By lowering my ass towards the ground and squeezing
>>
>>1081636
Oh
>>
>>1081635
On jogging paths when no on is looking, then i come back a day later and laugh at the shoe prints.
>>
File: 1495261746421s.jpg (2KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495261746421s.jpg
2KB, 103x125px
>>1081636
How you clean you poo poo and you nu nu ?
>>
File: a day out.png (41KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
a day out.png
41KB, 700x500px
>>
>>1081635
In the woods.
>>
>>1081645

Dig a smallish hole with a stick or something. Shit in it.

Take a water bottle. Pour some on your cupped hand. Put it on your butt and clean it. Repeat as long as needed. Then wash your hand.

Put some dirt and leaves on top. Voilá. Cleaner, more hygienic than toilet paper, and you don't leave said paper lying inawoods.
>>
>>1081747

Forgot to say that since I started doing this, I miss it everytime I have to use toilet paper since I have a hairy ass and the paper isn't getting everything out of there. For my future house I want a bidet
>>
>>1081747
How does that clean your ass at all? Do you use your hand or just drizzle water?
>>
>>1081747
Poo in loo plz pajeet
>>
>>1081635
>Find a fallen tree, preferably free of bark and still solid.
>Remove pants and sit on log, supporting your weight on your thighs rather than your ass.
>Relax, enjoy nature, vacate your bowels.
>Wipe with some mullein, any random rubus or whatever you recognize as edible.
>Jump in the lake, river, stream, creek, pond or spring and give yourself a good scrub, you were going to need it anyway.
>>
>>1081646
This
>>
>>1081635
With my ass.
>>
Is there toilet paper designed to break down innawoods? I want to leave things as I found them, but I'm not keen on fingering my asshole or carrying around a sack of shitrags. The leaf thing works fine, otherwise.
>>
>>1081995
I hate when you accidentally pick up the same leaf twice, its happened to me more than once.
>>
>>1081995
Burn it
>>
Usually I find a smooth rock, take a squat, shit, and wipe my ass with the rock.

Takes like ten seconds and there's no clean up. You just toss the rock.

Working on a conservation crew for a year instills some pretty useful habits
>>
>>1081646
Degenerates who do this should be gassed.
>>
> dig hole
> shit
> don't wipe ass
> put dirt back in hole
> Walk away
>>
File: potatogun.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
potatogun.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>1081635

I carry a potato gun with me innawoods so I can blast my turds into the sky. Somehow the sky just takes it away, it's amazing how nature recycles everything.
>>
>>1082603
Th-that actually sounds satisfying as fuck, I might start doing that at home
>>
Always cover your poop with dirt. Squatting is the way but people with bad mobility will struggle and a fallen log may be more appropriate to sitting down. When there is no paper look for mosses or use your hand with fresh water.

I once washed my ass in a upturned tree. Was pretty paranoid that evening in the my sleeping bag wondering if water born pathogens ect could be caught through your asshole. Something i've never really looked into, people get away with it in rivers and lakes so imma good ryt??
>>
>>1082783
>Always cover your poop with dirt
That's a light sprinkling to keep down smells, not burying it a foot underground. The deeper it's buried, the longer it takes to break down.

>water born pathogens ect could be caught through your asshole
Technically this could happen, but there's a couple things to take into condieration
1) Unless you're immediately downstream from untreated raw sewage, your water is probably fine. You still want to filter it before drinking since it's not worth the risk, but the truth is, you could have a cracked filter for years and never notice anyway. Not everything is out to get you.
2) Your ass is so full of bacteria already that most other pathogens couldn't survive the environment. So unless you've got a fresh tear in your sphincter, you've got nothing to worry about.
>>
>>1081838
I've done similar to this
>be me
>needa shit
>dunna ave toilet paper
> shit on ground anyway
fuck it
>take off pants and procede to waddle to nearby pine tree
> place ass/ass hole against paper like bark and begin to twerk
not enough
>move to next tree and repeat
after I was done I used a near by pond to freshen up just to make sure I was clean. I like to imagine fudds came by seeing my shit on those trees thought big foot was near by
>>
File: bear-scratching-butt-on-tree.jpg (109KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
bear-scratching-butt-on-tree.jpg
109KB, 800x533px
>>1083094
ARe you a burr??
>>
>>1082746
>that "phoooomrfp" sound as turds hurdle into the sky
oh I am laffin
>>
>>1083095
I hardly see how my sexual prefrences have to do with how I poo.
bigot.
>>
>>1083100
Sorry for offending mr burr
>>
>>1083102
<3 all is forgiven
>>
Is /out/ full of homeless people ?
>>
>>1081646
Pajeet pls
>>
>>1081683
t. bear
>>
>>1081635
I usually use my ass.
>>
>>1081635

I gently spread my cheeks, plant my log cutter right against the bark of a tree, and defecate, to mark my territory. Wiping is unnecessary, as I feel more comfortable letting the sweat which drips down through my crack slowly, and adds to my festering musk. How else would the woodland homies know I'm not to be trifled with?
>>
>>1081635
>How does /out/ shit ?
vaginally
>>
>>1081995
Yes. Look for camping toilet paper or biodegradable toilet paper. It's usually sandpaper though.
>>
>>1084200
Two birds with one stone. I've always thought my butthole was too tender and coddled.
>>
>>1081748
>future house
Dude theyre like $20 on amazon to get one that sits underneath the seat and one of the best investments you can make at your home
>>
>>1082746
You know, you could make that work. On phone atm so can't draw pics.
If you cut off the top of a soda 2L so that it tightly fits into the pipe, then shit in it, I wonder if it'd function like a poop shotgun.
Parhaps there's something else that could better serve as the wadding.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.