[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about wine skins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: wineskin.jpg (15KB, 274x355px) Image search: [Google]
wineskin.jpg
15KB, 274x355px
How do you guys feel about wine skins?
>>
Good if u're a larp fag
>>
>>1079507
I'd seriously like to have that bottle shape in a quality plastic variant with usable straps. the kidney shape rides really well, that and a fanny pack and you are good to go.
>>
>>1079507
I like drinking and I like going places so they're pretty cool in my book
>>
>>1079507
I have the one your pic shows (got it as a gift), and it's just a thin plastic bag wrapped in cheap leather. It's impossible to clean, and if you put anything other than water in it it'll grow mold. even the cheap three buck army canteens are better.
>>
they're great.Everybody badmouthing them ITT is a fucking faggot

but I will say two things. First, they're called bota bags shitlord. Secondly, their cords break fast and the puncture is an issue. Just treat them right ok. Canteenfags are delusional
>>
I loved mine I used it for about two years then let my friend borrow it and he lost it.
>>
I had one of these as a kid. Just lined with plastic. It was neato, wish I still had it.
>>
File: geeps_ill.png (11KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_ill.png
11KB, 261x195px
>>1079957
Everybody has that friend. I could go on and on about mine. He legit stole my camera tripod for 13 years and then returned it to me broken, he's had my spooky stories book for 8 years and water damaged it, and then broke and then lost my machete. Last time I let him use my hatchet for just a minute I he immediately plunged the blade into the ground trying to chop roots out and completely fucked it. FUCK. FUCK.

>captcha: vile campano
>>
>>1079507
I just know not to put old wine into new wineskins.
>>
File: 10100810.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
10100810.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>1079963
Wanna start a thread about fucked up /out/ friends? Get rid of a knife thread or two/?
>>
>>1079541
>that and a fanny pack and you are good to go.
Holy shit, you are such a fucking faggot. Do not do that.
>>
>>1080069
Yes, because it is so fucking important that I look like a real man according to your stereotype while I am all alone out in the sticks.
>>
>>1079507
Bought a cheap one and it's utterly useless. It can't be placed anywhere on the body or backpack without beeing in the way. Due it's shape even storing otherwise is a pain.

Any waterbottle is superiour to this.
>>
>>1079963
sounds like you need to stop being a fag and get real friends
>>
File: geeps_tra.png (44KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_tra.png
44KB, 261x195px
>>1080103
anon pls
>>
>>1080031
I have a few if you make that thread
>>
>>1079963
I know that feel hermano, that friend lost my camping mat, killed a fishing rod and he still has my titanium mug.
>>
>>1079541
holy shit lmao
>>
>>1079507
I've never had much luck carrying one while wearing a backpack, seems okay without one. Maybe if you're carrying a satchel or haversack, you could hang them on opposite shoulders.
>>
>>1079507
>made them yourself or know the guy who made it
>ok
>bought a Rustic ™ Wine Skin ™
>faggy buyfag like 80% of /out/
>>
I think it'd be fun to make one if I could get my hands on a sheep bladder/liver. Not a huge fan of the plastic wrapped with fake leather though.
>>
File: 016.jpg (2MB, 3328x4992px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
2MB, 3328x4992px
>>1079527
>>
They are cool but impractical compared to smart water bottles
>>
Where do I get a larpa bag that doesn't use plastic or anything like that?
>>
>>1080158
>buyfag
Calm your tits, you fucking contrarian; this is /out/, not /diy/. I'm a /diy/nosaur too, and I realize there's a fair amount of crossover between boards, but who gives a fuck if someone on this board wants to buy something instead of making it?
>>
>>1083125
This board is 90% buyfaggotry and 10% /out/. Fuck off cunt
>>
>>1080657

I'm totally using this image for the next butterface general on /s/.
>>
>>1079787
Enjoying your moldy water, faggot.
Cant clean those fuckers properly.

t. Klean Kanteen Masterrace.
Stainless Steel never disappoints
>>
>>1084782
>the Alzheimer tin
>>
>>1086995

that's aluminum. stainless steel is fine.
>>
>>1086995
but you're thinking of aluminum anon
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.