[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it Jack Wolf-skin or Wolfs-kin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jack-wolfskin.png (17KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
jack-wolfskin.png
17KB, 1000x548px
Is it Jack Wolf-skin or Wolfs-kin?
>>
>>1079466
Jack Wolfshit
>>
File: 16510832.jpg (2MB, 1509x1632px) Image search: [Google]
16510832.jpg
2MB, 1509x1632px
>>1079466
i hate this brand. its like a plague and embarrassing.
>>
File: 4.jpg (225KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
225KB, 555x555px
http://www.gaytimes.co.uk/shopping/product/wolfskin-jacket-laguna-l-ocean-1
>>
Jackoff Forskin
>>
>>1079481
i don't care, the question was about the name for gods sake
>>
>>1079537
Thou shalt not acknowledge the existence of this brand.
>>
>>1079466
This >>1079484

>Pet Smart
>Pets Mart
????
>>
>>1079544
Why not?
>>
>>1079466
Probably Wolf-skin. Since the stuff they make is just as inferior compared to good outdoor gear as wolfpelts are compared to good pelts.

might also be wolfs-kin though, since you'd have to be some kind of half-animal-hybrid to feel comfortable with their crap.

Anyways, just stay away from it unless you're into overpriced, badly designed, brightly colored wanna-be clothes.
>>
>>1079466
Wolf-skin. It's a German brand owned by US company.

They make OK gear. Shoes are very good. It's not some shit ameribrand with stuff that breaks quickly or promises more than it delivers.
>>
>>1079623
>bright colors
Well. Wearing a ghillie suit not to mention antlers while /out is stupid if you are just hiking, because of hunters, also you could get lost and then not be seen with a full IR blocking camo
>>
>>1079627
This. I own a belt and a backpack with a child Seat on it (Watchtower Supreme) and it's good.
>>
>>1079466
For your level of retardation I'll try to keep it simple. Jack is a word. Wolfskin is another word. It means the skin of a wolf, like a dog, but wolfier. Some dumbass thought it sounded cool so they named the brand 'Jack (a person's name) Wolfskin (what you are left with if you skinned a wolf and disposed of the carcass).
>>
>>1079713
oviously you're the retard since you can't tell the difference between wolf-skin and a wolfs-kin.
>>
>>1079643
don't forget that /out/ is an outlet of /k/ and everything needs to be tacticool.
>>
I'll never buy gear from a company whos name sounds like a fursona.
>>
>>1079731
>wolf is pluralized "wolves"
>wolfs means "devours voraciously"
>devours voraciously-kin
Yes, surely the other guy is the retard.
>>
>>1079731
I was left speechless for minute while I processed your input. Shouldn't it be wolf-kin, ya furry fag?
>>
>>1079739
OP here: finally someone with an answer, thank you.

t. no native english speaker
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.