[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I got poison oak on my dick and balls. What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

Guys, I got poison oak on my dick and balls. What should I do?
>>
Shove some up your ass to counter-act the poison
*2years of meme school
>>
Apply with 320 grit sandpaper for extra effectiveness.
>>
Suffer
>>
>>1079434
>2 yrs meme school
Thanks for the giggle.
>>
File: Spurdo phone.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo phone.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>1079420
You're in misery for at least a week. Try not to scratch it, and maybe some Benadryl will take the itch down a notch. Some leftover narcotics from a broken arm helped when I had a bad dose of Toxiodendron, but not enough to warrant a script. You have to ride it out.

Keep it clean and don't post pics.
>>
>>1079420
carfully dip them in a hot bowl of freshly made oatmeal repeatedly for 1 to 2 minutes
itch should subside about 5 minutes later and rash will disappear in
>>
Rubbing alcohol
>>
lost cause. you have to amputate.
>>
>>1079420
alcohol to dissolve oils remove them with a cloth (don't use sandpaper on your dick)
then >>1079492
>>
>>1079619
>isopropyl
>on your scrotum

Holy fucking Christ I did this once and I have never felt such acute, intense pain to rival it. Never do it.
>>
> Bengay
I shit you not it works
>>
>>1079629
Had you recently shaved your balls? In this instance, isopropyl is a good idea; it will dissolve the urushiol from the poison oak and help prevent the rash from spreading.
>>
>>1079629
You coward it only hurts for like 10 seconds
>>
>>1079629
are you a cutfag by any chance? alcohol doesn't hurt normal people on the skin. only if you have wounds.
>>
>>1079546
Good call. Totally forgot about the oatmeal bath meme. (After several bad encounters, I learned to ID the shit with a quickness).
>>
>>1079420
Seriously, nobody wonders how OP got his balls poisoned? I need the story.
>>
>>1079728
It's basically always cross contamination.
>>
very hot water remedy will get rid of itching for about 8hrs
>>
Use Obamacare, go to doctor, get a shot for it...it will be better in days
>>
Sand paper and 151 is the cure
>>
>>1079901
> implying if you aren't 400 lbs and living with your parents you can get obamacare
Lul
>>
>>1079892
Plz dont use hot water
>>
>>1079906
This will unironically work
>>
File: JewelWeed.jpg (3MB, 4912x3264px) Image search: [Google]
JewelWeed.jpg
3MB, 4912x3264px
>>1079420
Find some jewelweed
>>
>>1079961
i thought it was a meme but i tried it and it hurt sooo bad and itched so bad but afterward it really worked.
but you have to almost scald yourself to do it, not recommended for sensitive areas
>>
>>1080159
Just rub bengay on it faggot it will feel better
>>
>>1080159
or just use capsaicin cream.
the idea is to exhaust the heat receptors which also removes the itch sensation. when i had shingles i found it works great and lets me get some relief and sleep.
>>
>>1079967
>jewelweed
>for itching balls
this must be some ancient wisdom
>>
>>1080192
Look it up, anon. Jewelweed sap is very effective against poison oak, sumac, and ivy. Jewelweed is also abundant, especially in areas where poison plants occur.
>>
>>1080192
>he doesn't know about jewel weed
>>
>>1080159
No you absolute moron it isn't because it relieves the itching. I know it does that.

IT MAKES THE RASH WORSE. Holy Christ.

The last thing you EVER want to do with poison ivy is open up the pores of your skin.
>>
>>1080194
>>1080195
yeah but i mean it's almost like some guy foresaw this anons plight. or maybe other dumb fucks scratched their family jewels with contaminated hands in his time too.
>>
It's all about that rhuligel

Source: I used to get poison ivy without fail every summer from ages 8-15

Also if you are a man and get poison ivy it's a assumed its on your dick and balls. You don't have to actually say it.
>>
just order a 5L bottle of n-Butanol or dichloromethane from Sigma Aldrich and douse it on your balls to remove the oils

100% it works
>>
Please.... help me....
>>
>>1080506
only god can help you now
it's in your lungs
>>
>>1079420
>>
>>1079420

If worst comes to worst have your mom take you to your pediatrician to get a a steroid shot.
>>
>>1079420
Are you sure you asked this in right place? A Japanese anime internet forum?
>>
>>1079420
White gas (Colman campsite fuel)
Will dry it up overnight amd stop it from spreading
>>
>>1080191
>capsaicin
So... if you get poison ivy on your nuts, spray them with bear spray?
>>
>>1082128

Well it'd probabably make the pain more bearable
>>
>>1081688
KEK
>>
Burn it, with fire.
>>
>>1082128
>exhaust the heat receptors which also removes the pain and itch sensation

it works it's not understood currently how it is acting in this regard but it works.

now if you spray bear spray on your dick and balls please make a video and post it on youtube! not sure how you arrived to the conclusion it's the same thing essentially but i would pay to watch.
>>
>>1079420
Post a picture of your dick and balls
>>
>>1080506

Get a washcloth soaked with hot water and place it on your face. Best feeling in the world.
>>
>>1079441
surely 40
>>
>>1079420
Dawn soap works, or any degreaser that is testicle safe. Or a girl who you really dont like.
>>
>>1079420
remove them
>>
Currently have poison ivy on my ass AMA

P.s. its horrible :(
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.