[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks ur path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 29

File: 30386-2.jpg (46KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
30386-2.jpg
46KB, 387x290px
*blocks ur path*
>>
Turn around. Don't want to get shot.
>>
File: Panorama.jpg (3MB, 5880x2752px) Image search: [Google]
Panorama.jpg
3MB, 5880x2752px
Had a bunch of frickin fricks burning through my property with their motorbikes and autotrikeys. So I put signs up and made an annoying wall of logs that extended beyond the bypass points but they just came out and wrecked it and continued destroying the land >:[
>>
>>1077857
Put up trespassers will get shot signs.
>>
>>1077858
But that's unlegal anon.
>>
>>1077861
More cameras then. When you have pics of the scumbags, go to the police. Or if you're brave/dumb confront them yourself.
>>
File: WELCOME TO THE FIELD RICE.jpg (69KB, 602x441px) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME TO THE FIELD RICE.jpg
69KB, 602x441px
>>1077857
Do a complex system of 'nam-era tunnels and patrol your area.

Install traps everywhere.

Leave no of these capita- *ahem* trespassers alive.
>>
>>1077858
Why are signs illegal?
>>
>>1077939
shooting people is illegal but making a sign threatening to shoot someone would attract the interest and concern of law enforcement because it is illegal to shoot someone and they may seek clarification and explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
>>
>no trespassing,
>hunting
>or fishing

How do you hunt (or fish) on someone's property without trespassing on it? Are there hunters who think it's okay to stand on one side of a fence and shoot something on the other side (where they aren't allowed to enter)?
>>
>>1077853
Ask the owner for permission like a normal person.
>>
>>1077853
shoot it up so it looks more menacing
>>
>>1077948
Yes

A lot of hunters also don't understand they do not have the right to pursue wounded game onto private property without permission too.
>>
>>1077968
And People this smart are allowed to have guns?

Man, America is fucking awesome.
>>
*tears you down*

Hehe... not bad... you made me use 10% of my power...
>>
>>1077976
This happens in Europe too, to be fair.
>>
>>1077976
>put up a sign saying SPEED LIMIT 55KM/H
>people drive 80km/h anyway
And people in Europe are allowed to have cars?

Man, Europe is fucking awesome.

>do you see why your shitpost is bad and you should feel bad?
>>
>>1077857
Hang a cable gate
>>
>>1078008
Here's an analogy that seems equivalent to me:

>put up a sign saying SPEED LIMIT 55 KM/H
>people drive 80km/h anyway
>put up a new sign saying SPEED LIMIT 55 KM/H FOR ALL VEHICLES INCLUDING CARS because people in cars somehow think that they're an exception to the rule
>>
File: Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg (67KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg
67KB, 450x346px
And you people wonder why we say the east coast sucks for /out/
>>
>>1078296
West coast sucks more because all that land is locked away in bird refugees, national parks or worthless desert and is thus unusable except to the rich
>>
>>1078310
>public land
>unusable except to the rich
You eat paint chips when you were a kid?
>>
>>1078296
>the only part of Nevada that isn't red is Vegas and I-80

This state is great for public land though it'd be nicer is if weren't all desert.
>>
>>1078296
>all this land monitored by wildlife nazis
>cant do anything at all but take pictures

As opposed to
>trespassing and doing whatever the hell you want because nobody cares
Oh yeah, the east coast has it soooooo bad
>>
File: anacostiakayaktrash-1032269-lw.jpg (276KB, 1018x697px) Image search: [Google]
anacostiakayaktrash-1032269-lw.jpg
276KB, 1018x697px
>>1078342
Yeah proper land stewardship is a real terrible thing
>>
>>1078345
>oops I accidentally took one foot off the trail and injured an endangered piece of moss
>10 years in prison

I'll take my brown rivers thank you very much
>>
>>1078345
Since when has the government ever prevented pollution, logging, forests from burning catastrophicly, shady land deals etc. They only make it worse but govt lovers like you can't get enough incompetence
>>
>>1078362
You can literally hike and camp anywhere you please on forest service and BLM land
Keep typing though, everyone who actually knows what they're talking about is laughing
>>
>>1078371

>You can literally hike and camp anywhere you please on forest service and BLM land

Liar liar pants on fire. Have you ever left mommies basement friendo?
>>
>>1078388
>>1078362
>>1078342
this is what retardation looks like tbqh.

That being said private > public land but only if you actually own the land yourself, otherwise you are a low life scum that needs to be treated accordingly every time you trespass.
>>
>>1077853
Aka "good fishing here" sign

There's private property right by this public park, and they prohibit fishing in this stream on this section. Caught a nice fish there.

Most of the time these signs can be ignored as long as you stay out if sight, especially fine fishing since its mostly out of sight at the border of there property.
>>
>>1078310
You do realize that you're allowed to go /out/ in bird refugees, national parks and the so called "worthless" desert. Yeah, you might not be able to do everything you want everywhere but the restrictions in most places are pretty lax as long as you aren't trying to build a mine or graze hundreds of cattle.
>>
>>1078427
/Out/ is full of crazed outdoorsman that need to camp at least three nights in a row, build shelters, and campfires in order to consider a place outside.

It's surely a good experience but I find it weird how people hear NEED to do it this way
>>
>>1078427
You can go to parts of refuges and Parks and forests during certain hours for limited activities if you pay the fee and have connections but they are mostly closed off for no good reason. But you are a government stooge and bootlicker living like a parasite off the working man and a giant sheep
>>
File: head_b_gone.png (47KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
head_b_gone.png
47KB, 700x500px
>>1078010
anon pls
>>
File: outmap2.png (357KB, 1553x1202px) Image search: [Google]
outmap2.png
357KB, 1553x1202px
>>1078310
>>1078342
So you've never been West of the Mississippi. Sorry, you don't know what it is to be /out/ :(
>>
>>1078548
The cognitive dissonance "so" tell
>>
>>1078548
Lived in Oregon and Washington for years.

Totally garbage as fuck. Kentucky is easily superior without any contest.
>>
>>1078607
Yes. Everyone should move to Kentucky. The Pacific Northwest sucks.
>>
>>1078367
>prevented logging, forests from burning catastrophically

>what are timber sales and fuels contracts designed to do
oh right. you wouldnt know anything about this
>>
>>1078614
Lol, very funny.

Only upside was the pot, but you can get that in Kentucky anyways, along with anything else. As we are a state of anarchists.

Goodluck doing 5 mph over the speedlimit in Oregon. Lmao.
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>>1077853
private what?
>>
File: IMG_2189.jpg (78KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.jpg
78KB, 500x566px
>>1078624
>>
>>1078388
Okay here you go you fucking mouth breather

https://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/fishlake/recreation/?cid=stelprdb5121831

https://gearjunkie.com/camp-free-public-land-dispersed-camping
>>
>>1078607
Missed your sister too much huh?
>>
File: proudhon.jpg (23KB, 299x450px) Image search: [Google]
proudhon.jpg
23KB, 299x450px
>>1078624
Noice
>>
>>1078531
>You can go to parts of refuges and Parks and forests during certain hours for limited activities if you pay the fee and have connections but they are mostly closed off for no good reason

wtf is this nonsense....there is no fee to use National forests and they are open all the time...certain parts are closed at different times of the year but the vast majority of the ~188 MILLION acres are open and free for anyone to use with a variety of uses- from hunting, fishing to Off road vehicles and beyond....

you need to get /out more.
>>
>>1078548

Why MN only gets a 4? lots of wild and /out opportunities...
>>
>>1078531
Popular and busy National Parks are like this, but most refuges are not and National Forests are almost never restricted beyond fire bans and controlled burns. Go sc/out/ around a National Forest, friend.
>>
>>1078864
>Parks and refuges are the same as national forests

Are you a tard?
>>
>>1077855
Exactly. I had chick wave fathers shitgun in my face because I tired to cut through their property as a shortcut.
Scariest shit ever.
>>
>>1078866
What is Boundary Waters?
>>
>>1078877
Father taught her well not to relax around your kind
>>
>>1078541
>>1078010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIbOeLlZep0

>motherfucker
>motherfucker
>>
>>1078888
But, but I am not that ugly..
Also, despite almost spilling my beans I managed to get out unharmed and alive without trouble with police.
>>
>>1078876

read for comprehension dipshit. The OP mentioned "forests" and I responded specifically to his claim
> forests during certain hours for limited activities if you pay the fee and have connections but they are mostly closed off for no good reason

Are you always this stupid?
>>
>>1078884

exactly
>>
>>1078909
You haven't refuted anything just moving goalposts constantly and licking boots to keep your delusions going
>>
>>1077853
>"Sorry man, came in from over there and didn't see the sign. I'll clear out if you want, but I'm not gonna leave a mess or anything."

Never had a problem with this. A guy asked me to leave once, so I did. Most of the time they just say clean up after yourself and have a nice day. 95% of the time they won't even know you were there, if you aren't a faggot.

I wish Canada had some kind of Freedom to Roam law though. With built in methods for the land owner to seek recompense if people like in >>1077857 try to spoil it for everyone else.
>>
>>1079127
>if you aren't a faggot
That's like 0.001% of all trespassers though.

And yeah, if I catch you trespassing on my land I will detain you until the police arrive. At gunpoint if necessary, and yes that's specifically allowed and encouraged here. I also have the right to "impound" any and all equipment you have with you down to the contents of your pockets, and the second you resist you're committing a forcible felony which authorizes me to shoot.
>>
>>1079141
To expound on this:
>Oh I'm just hunting mushrooms
>Oh I'm just fishing in that pond
>Oh I'm just riding my 4wheeler/dirtbike (through your standing corn)
>Oh I'm just tracking my wounded gear, don't mind the gate I cut the lock off with boltcutters
>Oh I'm just hunting coyotes
I've heard every excuse in the book. I've got 2 beaneries stacked floor to ceiling with confiscated tree stands, I've taken 6 compound bows from people, and my current farm truck I got a salvage title for after someone got it stuck in my pasture and decided they'd rather lose a $10,000 vehicle than be hit with felony destruction of property, felony trespass, felony poaching, and felony possession of controlled substances with intent to distribute (found about 15g of coke in it) after I posted an ad for a "found truck in [my] field, contact [county] Sheriff's Department to recover" ad in the newspaper.
>>
>>1079141
You sure you want to get the cops involved so close to your grow op?
>>
>>1079146
Sure. Because the only things growing on my land are corn and multiflora rose.

Over the last 10 years I've lost close to $700,000 worth of crops to damage from trespassers.
>>
>>1079141
How do you know if it's private property or crown land (or w/e it's called in mass-shooting-land)?
>>
>>1079162
Because it's mine, it's fenced and posted, and I'm out there literally every single day because it's my sole source of income and I live on it.
>>
>>1079174
I meant in general.
Is it easy to know that you trepassed in someone property?
If your property is fenced and posted, you know that it's private but in the case of infinite woodland how do you know it's belonging to someone ?
>>
>>1079181
If it's not posted they're not able to do anything other than ask you to leave. You cannot refuse if you're asked to leave because then you know it's private property. Depending on location, refusing to leave after being told may bump it up to felony trespass.

The US has this thing with "knew or reasonably should have known" for trespassing (in fact for a lot of things both civil and criminal), which involves things like "are there signs or a fence" and "were you told"
>>
File: fedlands3.gif (63KB, 589x450px) Image search: [Google]
fedlands3.gif
63KB, 589x450px
>>1079181
>>1079197
Oh, also, if you live east of about North Dakota there's pretty much no "wild" public land, everything that isn't a marked state park or wildlife refuge is privately owned.

Pic related shows how sparse public land is east of the Rockies.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-08-11-22-28-45.png (1MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-11-22-28-45.png
1MB, 1440x2392px
>>1079203
>Green is private land
>Blue is crown land

92% of Québec is crown land, we can roam free there and no one will ever bother you.

It's sad that you guys in the East coast of USA are forbidden to roam anywhere.
>>
>>1078331
There's 10k ft + mountains all over Nevada, it's not all desert.
>>
>>1077968
In Canada you cannot deny access to a hunter pursuing wounded game
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-124554.png (422KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-124554.png
422KB, 1200x1920px
>>1079181

You look into your state laws that determine what is considered a no trespassing sign
>>
>>1079181
in my country if there is no fence there is no such thing as trespassing. if there is fence and you climb it you gonna have problems.
>>
>>1079717
Where you at?
>>
>>1079718
eeu
>>
>>1079735
So am I, but I'm almost a 100% sure that wouldn't fly here regardless. Where in EU?
>>
sneaks back at night, sprays entire property with weed killer, turn that shit all brown and ugly.
>>
>>1078448
>/Out/ is full of crazed outdoorsmen
Yeah, I just got back from a week at the lake. Hike-in, no tent, eat nothing but fish and rice, cook over open flame, drink lake water, bathe in same lake water, shitting from atop a fallen tree, etc.

It really makes you appreciate all the modern conveniences like air conditioning and cheeseburgers.
>>
>>1080210
I had always thought that "primitive camping" was the way you camped and all the stuff they sold at bass pro shops was just for like, parties and stuff.

Then I came hear and apparently 99% of the board doesn't even think it's realistic to camp without a fucking stove and a mattress.

Feels bad because I don't have the outlet to talk about woods stuff that I wanted to have, but feels good because apparently my casual fun is "badass" for most.
>>
>>1080225
You feeling tough faggot?
>>
>>1080225
>apparently my casual fun is "badass"
Yeah, most of /out/ is just armchair survivalists. My gf was pretty surprised when I took her camping for the first time. She's adjusted well though, we're going up into the mountains for a month in a couple weeks, no established trails, no stocked lakes, no expectation for seeing another human being.

>>1080228
It's like when a guy in a Ford Probe is talking shit to the guy driving a Maserati GT... All you're doing is drawing attention to your inferiority.
>>
>>1080249
Bro no shit, my GF was surprised as hell when I took her to the woods for a few days.

"Omg its so sexy that you can make a fire so quickly, can I suck your dick?"
>>
>>1080228
As I said, I feel both good and bad about it.
>>
>>1080251
What do you carry? I use a CCF pad, SOL bivvy and Thermolite extreme liner, frogtog tyvek poncho, board shorts, dryfit shirt, wool socks, BIC lighter, folder, Stanley pot, Sawyer mini and dirty bag and camelbak, fishing pole and tie my own stone weights, and carry rice, sugar, flour and baking soda in soda bottles. I've also started carrying waxed makeup pads for fire starters since taking out the bae.
>>
>>1080280
Well not usually anything but a knife, some paracord, a magnesium fire starter and a nalgene bottle.

Food is usually dehydrated beans and tuna.

If weather is going to be shit and I'm feeling lazy I'll add a tarp and a wool blanket to the mix.

If my knowledge of the location is crap, I'll add one of those sawyer minis, love those damn things man.

If I'm going out with other people I'll actually bring a decent amount of stuff, comparable to what everyone else is bringing. This is more of a solo thing for me, but I do have a few buds that I can do this with.

Fishing pole and a small .22 rifle are great too if you are planning to get your own food.
>>
>>1080290
I was thinking about picking up a .22 for squirrel, but since most of my trips are only a couple weeks, it doesn't save much on weight once you take the ammo and caloric expenditure into account. Still fun though. Where you at?
>>
>>1077853
Not so fast, homo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam
>>
>>1080364
Kentucky.

Id say its worth it if youre camping for more than a week, but I like fresh meat a lot more than packed food.
>>
>>1080369
Fresh is always better, but the gf has never eaten squirrel before so I don't know if I'd be wasting my time anyway. Have to make some compromises, right?

I'm up in Washington, would love to swap notes with you the next time I make it over that direction.
>>
>>1080370
Well, you have fish and other small game as well not just squirrel.

I spent the last 2 years in Oregon and Washington actually, hotshottin' it up. Just came back home to KY.
>>
>>1079502
There are a few places in America that honor the right of fair pursuit, but the rest of the country takes the attitude of "you shouldn't have been stupid enough to shoot it 50 feet from the property line in the first place", and generally both are valid arguments.
>>
>>1079743
That's a good way to make all the property owners adopt a "shoot first and own a backhoe" attitude.
>>
File: mcgas stirner.png (241KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
mcgas stirner.png
241KB, 793x794px
>>1078624
Trespassing is a meme.

One should be free to travel where he pleases, and respect the land while doing so.

Good people should not be punished for the actions of assholes.
>>
>>1080688
Can I travel deep into your ass pucci?
>>
>private property
>not willing to die for your right as an american to not give a fuck

I welcome all bullets that come towards me with the highest level of politeness
>>
>>1077862
Just because someone would rather handle a problem by themselves or with friends and or family instead of calling a real man from the government doesn't mean they're dumb.
>>
>>1078614
Definitely, I grew up in the PNW and it blows. No one should live there.
>>
>>1079141
>>1079144
Wow man you're so cool
>>
>>1078310
>desert
>bird refuge
>nat. parks
>unusable
I wish whatever trauma you had in the past put you in a coma instead of giving you permanent brain damage
>>
>>1078367
Jesus christ the ignorance in this post is unprecedented.
>>
>>1077857
Run a barbwire fence, a single strand fence, at neck level where they ride through
>>
>>1079144
you catch people being fuck tards and destroying shit thats cool and understandable, but i cant wait for the day your a dick to someone who was doing no damage and trying to be as careful as possible and you still confiscate their shit and press charges and they come back and completely fuck your shit up on purpose.
>>
>>1086228
All in the game.
>>
>>1079141
>At gunpoint if necessary, and yes that's specifically allowed and encouraged here. I also have the right to "impound" any and all equipment you have with you down to the contents of your pockets, and the second you resist you're committing a forcible felony which authorizes me to shoot.

All this is bullshit. You cannot legally detain someone at gunpoint, rob him, and then shoot him if he resists.
>>
>>1086236
>rob
Perhaps you do not understand the meaning of the word impound.
>you cannot legally detain someone at gunpoint
Fucking yes you can holy shit. That's pretty much THE core tenet of using a firearm for self-protection.
>shoot him if he resists
You are allowed to use lethal force to stop the commission of ANY forcible felony, ANYWHERE in the US. Resisting a citizen's arrest (provided the citizen's arrest is otherwise justified) is a forcible felony. Attacking the landowner who caught you trespassing is a forcible felony. Cutting fences or gates to gain access to the property is a forcible felony in the overwhelming majority of states (literally breaking and entering). Poaching is a forcible felony, even if it's "just" fish poaching or wild mushroom poaching. Destruction of crops or cropland with a fair-market value over $500 is a forcible felony in my state, other states it ranges from $100 to $5000. Further, you are (obviously) allowed to use lethal force if the trespasser attacks you at any point. Doubly so (as well as protection from civil suit) in a Castle Doctrine state (yes farmground counts).
>>
>>1077853
i unironically put up no trespassing signs every time I go /out/ its just how I get my lulz
>>
>>1086228
I would literally not be able to tell the difference between someone fucking my shit up on purpose as part of some hare-brained revenge scheme, and the people who fuck my shit all up because they just don't give a shit.
>>
>>1086250
Jesus, you're one of those deluded gun/property owners. There is no state in the union that says resisting a citizen's arrest is a forcible felony and neither is simple trespassing. And yes, you are robbing someone if you hold them at gunpoint and take their property. Private citizens can't 'impound' anything.

Have fun in prison if you follow any of the bullshit you're spewing.
>>
>>1086250
I am happy to be born in Québec and that I don't have to worry about this.
Do you guys like ever relax instead of thinking of autist scenario of being the sheriff of your land?
Might be why you lead in heart-attack.
>>
>>1086250
This is completely fucking wrong. What a fucking deluded retard. Go to your local police and tell them what you believe and then let them school you. Fucking moron.
>>
>>1086358
>I surrender

What is the Quebec motto?
>>
>>1079141
Dude, that's called false imprisonment.
>>
>>1086431
Quit trespassing you entitled cunt. Best practices for tresspassers is shoot, shovel and shut up
>>
>>1077853
*Make friendship with owner*
*Be invited to do with his outdoors as I please*

You social autists make me sad...
>>
>So in my youth I made a trek to eastern arizona from california on a reptile collecting expedition
>19 at the time
>Found a cool dilapidated house and barn that had a big trough filled with water lillies
>At the time I was in the tropical fish industry and there were several hundred dollars worth of
water lillies in that trough
>Decided screw it, I'm gonna take them to pay for my trip
>Next thing I know I turn around to a shotgun at my back
>Loud hick voice tells me "Son, you're on deeded land, what the fuck are you doing?"
>I simply said "Sorry sir, there were no trespassing signs, so I assumed it was an abandoned house"
>He said "I don't care, get the fuck out of here son, if I see you again you're gonna get buck shot up your ass"
>He wasn't even the property owner

Still walked away with several hundred dollars worth of water lillies :^)

Paid for my gas and then some at least.
Yes I never went back.
>>
File: 1405284523758.jpg (113KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1405284523758.jpg
113KB, 576x432px
>>1078427
>>1078548
>>1078371
>ooooh delicate dying scrub brush and desert so much prettier than lush green living forest
>>
>>1078367
And god forbid you can ever use your 4wheel drive.
California is aids when it comes to closing off massive tracks of worthless desert land to people who actually use it for camping and offroading.
They're pidgeonholeing us into dedicated camps.

But I just run over the signs :^)
>>
>>1078427
Yeah if you wanna walk.
What about offroaders?
>>
>>1078864
Not in california.
>>
>>1079127
Absolutely true. If you're courteous you'll rarely get any problems.

Me and my son were camping on some cattle land and got woken up by horses cows and dogs.
Owners were taking the cows to the slaughter and they asked what we were doing. We just said we were camping.
They told us just to clean up and have a nice day. They even apologized to us for waking us up on their land!

Moral or the story, don't be a nigger.
>>
>>1086427
>Population of Québec in 1759
60 000
>Population of the thirteen colonies in 1759
Yeah, we could totally win this war but at least we fought.

>Be in Québec
>See trepasser
>Hi, could you leave please, you are on my proprety
>Sorry, have a good day
>leave

>Be burger
>See trepasser
>Think to himself : "I carry my whole arsenal just for this"
>Drive my mobility scooter to trepasser while pointing him with muh gun
>Shout : "Stahp here or I shoot you, y'all on muh proprety"
>Trepasser start a traditional mass shooting with the dance of cholesterol
>Everyone die as a result
> Pedro can trepass freely on my property
>>
>>1086521
Quality post

Would read again/10
>>
File: 598.jpg (62KB, 720x588px) Image search: [Google]
598.jpg
62KB, 720x588px
>>1086521
nice
>>
>>1077857
nigger. get a fishing line, parafin and glass. Crush the glass and mix it with parafin. Then apply it to line. You now have something called cerol. You can hang it to kill bikers
>>
>>1086527
you're a stupid dumfuck
>>
>>1077853
Depends where I am. If it's some dick putting up "no tresspassing" signs on trees that are coming off their property on some weird crusade against "those kids" then I'm gonna walk through like normal.

If it's some place on the fringes of a small town then I'm gonna circle around the fucking signs unless the owner tells me to go through. Half these dudes have unregistered guns and big dogs, or at the very least some messed up material on their property. Shit ain't safe.
>>
If you """""own"""" property, this is you.
No exception.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1000x990px
>>1078548
>tfw 0
Damn that fucking sucks
Is there nothing to do in my state at all?
>>
>>1078548
WTF is being used as for rating?
>>
>>1084018
If he can't shoot it, cut it down, burn it up, smash it or otherwise destroy it, it's useless to him.
>>
>>1078548
>Georgia
>3

What the fuck
>>
>>1077857
Put up wire clothes lines.
>>
>>1077855
This. Got kinda lost in the dark in Chattahooche and I'd rather fucking haul another 10 miles wandering than knock on the door of some boogie southerner with NO WARNING SHOTS and NO TRESPASSING signs all over.
>>
>>1078624
Technically if that guy could actually shoot and kill everyone who would set foot on that land it would be his property.
>>
>>1084039
>>1086527
>>1087480
Read the thread. Also, no.
>>
You want to walk freely on all the land you want? fucking BUY it, then you can do whatever the fuck you want on it like everyone else who OWNS land.
>>
>>1089023
How much do you think it would cost to buy around 650,000,000 acres? I'll start saving my allowance next week.
>>
>>1089023
How many neetbux for buying whole Canada?
I'll ask my mom if she can increase it.
>>
>>1079144
Felony trespass isn't a real thing

unless you happen to be the federal government and the property you're talking about is a federal facility

trespass is left to states to legislate. and states can't make felony charges out of state law violation

assuming you aren't just trying to rustle some jimmies, you're probably building a huge case against you if anyone you try to fuck like that ever wises up and decides to fight you in court

if it's as many people as you imply, you may want to worry about a class action
>>
>>1079141
I haven't laughed this hard in ages
>>
>>1086891
Height of mountains, nothing more.

It's why nothing in America is a 10 on the scale. The creator had he Himalayas in mind as 10s.

>>1086888
There's plenty to do. The guy who drew up that map was just a colossal mountaineering faggot.
This is well known.
>>
>>1086250
>"""impound""" some nice private property from Cletus the Methhead
>"hehe Ah sure a-showed dem whut fer"
>Cletus' cousin Dale comes back with him for a revenge plot
>you go to commit robbery at gunpoint again against lil ole Dale
>Cletus puts a hole in your chest with grandaddy's .308 at 200 yards in the brush
>police find nothing but a suspicious amount of stolen goods on your property
>"well this guy was probably just a criminal who got what was coming to him"
>nobody cares
You will die doing this shit and you should.
>>
>>1080688
any and all vehicles eat up, wear down, destroy the land. Those mountain bike paths have dug ruts into that area and look to make the area dangerous for others to walk/hunt in because flying bikes and shit. Also potential land slides, trash from mountain bikers and shit. Would you want someone riding a loud motor vehicle around your property destroying your vegetation for fun?? There was a VERY OBVIOUS FENCE to their right side. Fences are generally put up to show that property/land is private or off access. Lots of people come around here kayaking/fishing/hunting and they cut/remove/open gates. This allows tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars of cattle/sheep/turkeys etc to get out and cause accidents. But the ones doing it get off scot-free.

People DO NOT RESPECT PRIVATE PROPERTY. Only way you can actually make them do so is with lawyers and lots of money. Something almost no one but corporations have.
>>
>>1089995
Look dude any land or property you have was stolen from someone else.walking on your estate or eating a few of your cattle or letting them escape so they get hit by a car is almost a moral duty of any good citizen
>>
File: anarchy.jpg (451KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
anarchy.jpg
451KB, 1536x2048px
fite me
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
>>1077853
Those are nice, but only effective with fences, game cameras, and free-ranging guard animals.
>>
>>1089416
Would you prefer he skip the middle steps and just fucking shoot anybody that sets foot on his property without permission?

Or are you one of those braindead faggots who think private property shouldn't be a thing?
>>
>>1089133
>felony trespass isn't a thing
Indiana Code Title 35: Criminal Law and Procedure 35-43-2-2
"(9)knowingly or intentionally enters the property of another person after being denied entry by a court order that has been issued to the person or issued to the general public by conspicuous posting on or around the premises in areas where a person can observe the order when the property has been designated by a municipality or county enforcement authority to be a vacant property, an abandoned property, or an abandoned structure (as defined in IC 36-7-36-1);

commits criminal trespass, a Class A misdemeanor. However, the offense is a Level 6 felony if it is committed on a scientific research facility, on a key facility, on a facility belonging to a public utility (as defined in IC 32-24-1-5.9(a)), on school property, or on a school bus or the person has a prior unrelated conviction for an offense under this section concerning the same property. The offense is a Level 6 felony, for purposes of subdivision (8), if the property damage is more than seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) and less than fifty thousand dollars ($50,000). The offense is a Level 5 felony, for purposes of subdivision (8), if the property damage is at least fifty thousand dollars ($50,000).

(c)A person has been denied entry under subsection (b)(1) when the person has been denied entry by means of:

(1)personal communication, oral or written;

(2)posting or exhibiting a notice at the main entrance in a manner that is either prescribed by law or likely to come to the attention of the public; or

(3)a hearing authority or court order under IC 32-30-6, IC 32-30-7, IC 32-30-8, IC 36-7-9, or IC 36-7-36.
>felony if school property, government building or private research facility, or repeat offenses
>felony if property damage exceeds $750 (which for farmground is "he walked through a standing crop")

And yes, states can make felonies. It's not just the Federal government.
>>
>>1077947
Dont live in such a faggot area where you cant protect your land.
>>
>>1084019
You haven't seen the US president, have you?
>>
>>1078893
Fucking nice, offroaders are trash and they deserve it.
>>
>>1092394
Fuck yourself commie, arent you late for a feminist theory class?
>>
>>1078548
>Minnesota, Maine and Vermont 5 or less

I can tell you don't leave your housd
>>
>>1086521
Fucking kek

I hate America, can't wait to leave this shithole
>>
>>1078010
You can fuck right off, man. That's no way to handle this situation.
>>
>>1092416
Goodbye and good riddance. Don't forget to suck every nonwhite and non-Christian dick on your way out.
>>
>>1086521

>Be in Quebec
>Kill myself because I'm in Quebec of all places
>>
>>1086250
>resisting a citizens arrest is a forcible felony
[citation needed]

>you are allowed to use lethal force to stop the commission of ANY forcible felony, ANYWHERE in the US
The Supreme Court of Montana disagrees with you, and interprets theielr state's use of force statute to require imminent threat of the other person's use of unlawful force, and even then it is only justifiable if the force used is commensurate to that used by the assailant.
State v. Lackman, 387 Mont. 459, 482 (2017).
>>
>>1092421
Yeah it fucking is, legal, efficient, and anyone who barrels right through it without slowing down gets what they fucking deserve. Its that or a bullet, what do you suggest?
>>
>>1092429
Hes not in montana faggot.
>>
>>1077857

Find out where they are entering your property and put nails on the ground.

Clean them up with a magnet broom and re position every so often if they get wise

That or put a sign that says you've hung unmarked wire throughout your land.

(Do or don't do this, the sign usually works though. No one wants to risk decapitation)
>>
>>1092433
wire between trees isnt illegal in any state, a fence is a fence, if they decapitate themselves riding through it thats their fault.
>>
>>1092432
He said "ANY state" (emphasis in original).

Faggot.
>>
>>1092445
Congrats you live in a shitty state where your rights are being infringed, therefore negating anons argument that in the US using force to stop a felony is legal.

Now his argument is only correct for 49 states.

You sure showed him.
>>
>>1092450
I don't live in Montana, i just pulled a pro gun state from my ass and it turned out he was wrong about it.

I'm not going to sit here and research all 50 states; he's the one who said "ANY state" and he (i.e. you) was wrong about the very first one i looked at.
>>
File: Untitled.png (265KB, 1920x1752px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
265KB, 1920x1752px
>>1092460
The anon who you think you are refuting isnt me, im just someone who agrees with him and thinks your a faggot. The use of force against a person committing a felony is part of english common law which is the standard all laws in the US are written, and until written otherwise all states fall under that scope, I live in florida and as you can see im the screen that proves you're a faggot who cant handle 2 people dissagreeing with you, florida law agrees, anyone committing a felony (Including destruction of property) is A-OK to use deadly force against.

Since your retarded and think 1 arbitrary example proves your point, it should follow 1 arbitrary example is all thats needed to prove you wrong
>>
>>1077982
Im pretty sure its illegal to put up a sign which threatens to shoot People tresspassing in most places here. Also all gun owners are registered.
>>
>>1077853
spooks nerds
>>
>>1092942
This thread is my property now
>>
>>1092929
In the united states its not illegal ANYWHERE in the country to put up a sign saying tresspassers will be shot. Thats the first amendment, and barring lease agreements or HOAs theres nothing to stop you from putting up a sign like that.

shooting someone is a different case, obviously.
>>
>>1077857
Just set a trap, it's your property, can't get blamed if they get hurt doing crime on your property
>>
>>1077853
But, I'm the one that put those up.

>>1077857
You need pics of them and send everything to the police. That is the best course of action you can do. After than, you can call the cops if you spot them red handed.
>>
>>1093083
Traps are illegal faggot. Piano wire fences arent traps, and as such are legal in every state in the US.
>>
>>1092411
This. Boundary waters is amazing. This list is clearly garbage mountainfag( >>1089400 ) needs to neck himself.
>>
File: 20170826_154515.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_154515.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>1092427
Québec is a /out/ paradise.

>95 % of land is public land
>different kind of forest
>/comfy/ national parks
>no autists will try to kill you
>people are respectful (if you are a white francophone, others GFTO you are not welcome :^) )

pic related, it's from Mont Valins national park.
>>
>>1093449
>can't hunt or fish on them without jumping through hoops, can't hunt or fish on them AT ALL unless you're a Canuck citizen or snownigger
>can't carry a gun just to carry a gun, or for defense against bears/people/scary thoughts
>not allowed to defend your personal property (vehicle, backpack, etc) for any reason
>>
File: IMG_171424.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_171424.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>1093530
>>>1093449 (You)
>>can't hunt or fish on them without jumping through hoops, can't hunt or fish on them AT ALL unless you're a Canuck citizen or snownigger
We don't want Jamal to ruin our pristine woods. I told you, foreigners GTFO.
>>can't carry a gun just to carry a gun, or for defense against bears/people/scary thoughts
Just carry a 12 ga and if someone ask you tell you are hunting small prey.
>>not allowed to defend your personal property (vehicle, backpack, etc) for any reason
No niggers here, you can leave your stuff unattended and no one will steal it and if a bad luck happen, you have assurances for that.
>>
>>1093537
>and if a bad luck happen, you have assurances for that
Wut. What fucking language did you just spew? Isn't English, isn't British English, isn't Canadian English, isn't French, isn't Canadian French....
>you can leave your stuff unattended and no one will steal
>people are respectful (if you are a white francophone, others GTFO)
Pick one. Also that's still wrong, it should read "people are raging assholes, they only won't attempt to pick an actual fist/knife fight with you for no reason if you are both Qebecois and from the same neighborhood as them *and* like the same hockey team as them. If you are a Francophone from LITERALLY FUCKING ANYWHERE ELSE, ******ESPECIALLY****** FRANCE, they will go out of their way to MURDER THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF YOU CONSTANTLY
I, an American, took a friend who was a French exchange student, to a Blues/Canadiens game in Montreal. This friend is a 5'3" tall female. We weren't even to the game yet, I was getting gas, and some random dickwad asked her where we were heading. Literally as soon as she started speaking he jacked her in the face, kicked her in the ribs when she fell over, spat on her, got in his car, and attempted to run her over. I had the gas station attendant call the police, who took their sweet time getting there, and basically told us "well you should have known better than to be non-Quebecois, now I suggest you leave our province before we find reason to arrest and/or shoot you"
>>
>>1093685
>>>1093537 (You)
>>and if a bad luck happen, you have assurances for that
Insurance* What a salty nigger.

>I, an American, took a friend who was a French exchange student, to a Blues/Canadiens game in Montreal. This friend is a 5'3" tall female. We weren't even to the game yet, I was getting gas, and some random dickwad asked her where we were heading. Literally as soon as she started speaking he jacked her in the face, kicked her in the ribs when she fell over, spat on her, got in his car, and attempted to run her over. I had the gas station attendant call the police, who took their sweet time getting there, and basically told us "well you should have known better than to be non-Quebecois, now I suggest you leave our province before we find reason to arrest and/or shoot you"
Nice fake story, faggot. Americans love to flash with big autists story.
We only bants with French like you do with Bongs.
>>
>>1093976
Obviously English isnt your first language, the problem wasent 'insurance' the problem is "If a bad luck happens" you fucking frog.

Secede from canada already and fuck, Oh wait you cant, the rest of canada subsidizes your whole backwards province, without the governments welfare money youd be a 3rd world country.
>>
File: Kys.png (285KB, 1424x1963px) Image search: [Google]
Kys.png
285KB, 1424x1963px
>>1094186
English is indeed my third language, I doesn't use it much outside of 4chinz.
Your english is neither that perfect, neckbeard.
Québec could easily be independent but last time we tried, the Federal paid people to show us their """"""""love"""""""""" for Québec and made immigration law simpler to assimilate us.
>Backward
We are the most equalitarian and progressive nation in all America. Life is pretty good here, not like in cucktario.

>TL;DR : Stay mad with your meme from /pol/, anglocuck. Québec is an /out/ paradise.
>>
>>1094756
>get BTFO
>resort to ad hominem

Get /out/ of here and go back to your fantasy world, /pol/.
>>
>>1093088
Traps are illigal on your own property?
>>
>>1095135
in the US traps for wildlife or people are both illegal on your own property.

for different reasons.
1. you don't own the wildlife on your property
2. you don't have a legal right to indiscriminately harm trespassers on your property because emergency services may need to trespass
>>
>>1095136
>because emergency services may need to trespass
not to mention your local, state, and federal government which all have legal access to "your" property.

and your utility company people. And your friends and relatives. And Jehovah's witnesses and avon ladies. And the repo guys. And pretty much anyone else that wants to talk to you.

it's really not your property at all.
>>
>>1095141
Freedom to roam is a thing, trespassing isn't an automatic offense, and emergency services indeed need to be able to pass without risking life & limb from some asspee's boobytraps.

Utility services can trespass in an emergency otherwise there needs to be a right-of-way or easement established on your deed.
>>
>>1095165
>otherwise there needs to be a right-of-way or easement established on your deed
this is usually established by permissive use.
Your meter reader used to trespass regularly on your property with your permission. Thus the utilities have a legal right to continue trespassing unless you explicitly say otherwise.
>>
>>1095167
everyone has the legal right to trespass unless you explicityly say otherwise, anon.

the exception to this, that varies, is proximity to dwellings (i.e. if you own undeveloped forest people are free to walk through unless you post signs or tell them to fukov, while lurking or menacing near a dwelling i.e. back yard, might be considered criminal right off the bat). varies by location
>>
>>1095169
>everyone has the legal right to trespass unless you explicityly say otherwise, anon.
depends on jurisdiction.

in my area trespass is a crime that can be punished by law without your express complaint. However that doesn't apply to areas that are traditionally open to the public (sidewalks, driveways, porches) or to entities that traditionally have trespassed (meter readers, cops, firemen, paramedics).

as you say, it varies by location.
>>
>>1077857
boobie trapping your own land is actually illegal especially if it is to purposely injure or maim the trespassers.
Go phycological, mount a bunch of pig heads on pikes and take the entrails and fashion them into a large pentagram. They'll never come back if they see that.
>>
>>1095171
>phycological
damn spellcheck making me talk about seaweed.
>>
>>1095170
tl;dr: You can't put bear traps in your yard because girl scouts selling thin mints have a legal right to walk there.
>>
File: latest.jpg (134KB, 755x565px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
134KB, 755x565px
>>1095174
How awesome are girl scout cookies tho
>>
>>1078548
arkansas is easily a 6+
>>
>>1078877
>Exactly. I had chick wave fathers shitgun in my face
Was she at least hot?
>>
as someone from OR
Some land can be punishable if caught hiking but... that's only in tourist areas or very common hike trails. Places like Detroit Lake in Bend OR have camp sites, but that's about the extent of where your allowed to stay. You are still allowed to hike almost 99 percent of the area. Heck you can camp anywhere at night (if you don't make a fire or a bright enough light to get caught, or not afraid of the wildlife). I personally remember hiking on an abandoned logging trail with a group of close friends. One of them pissed me off decided to push a boulder (it wasn't big probably 5 basketballs) and it went down the cliff for a solid minute of bdm bdm bdm that echoed for miles (it gets really quiet further out).
>>
>>1095174
>yard
No, they do not. They have a legal right to follow a clearly marked path from the public right-of-way to your primary door (this is usually paved/cobbled), provided you do not have "no soliciting" posted anywhere. The second they step off that marked path yard it's trespassing. At no point does a regular person have a "legal right" to be in your yard for any reason, that's reserved for first responders and people working for utility companies within the scope of their duties.

Same deal with kids getting on and off school buses.
>tfw found out that if a kid fucks up your yard while waiting for the bus the school district will pay to fix it
>>
>tfw europe
>tfw no problems with this here
>tfw nature is often mediocre though
fug
>>
>>1096453
>throw yourself in next time and rid us of your stupidity
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.