[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream location

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

File: drumheller.jpg (37KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
drumheller.jpg
37KB, 500x388px
where do you wanna live, /out/? washington seems nice to me. lots of rain,
channeled scablands, cascade mountain range, west coast, seems pretty nice to me.

pic related, eastern washington.
>>
>>1077697
nobody? nobody has a perfect place to live?
>>
Utah. The entire state is just beautiful.
>>
>>1077729
Wyoming.
>summers are bearable, winters are fun, spring and fall actually exist for more than a week
>basically every freshwater species in North America for fishing
>some of the highest quality and most varied hunting opportunities
>BLM land errywhere
>multiple national forests
>Yellowstone
>lowest populated state
>mostly-deregulated NFA if manufactured in-state
>reasonable drive to a ton of other cool shit in neighboring states
>some of the strongest individual rights anywhere in the world
>>
>>1077755

/THREAD
>>
>>1077766
didn't think of different state laws. always annoyed me that laws weren't uniform across the US.
also what do you mean BLM land?
>>
Alaska
Literally the only place in the world where I feel at home.
>>
>>1077799
aren't the mosquitos terrible there?
>>
>>1077799
this.
>>
home, my feet hurt , im cold and wet
>>
Nepal. Jungles, Mountains, Rivers, fantastic wildlife, and last but not least weed grows wild everywhere. Plus Nepali people are extremely nice (in my experience).
>>
>>1077766
Pls develop.
>>
>>1077786
Black Lives Matter Land. There are little reservations that the federal government has allotted to the Black Lives Matter movement as reparations for slavery, and to get them out of cities so they can chimp out in the forest.
>>
Iowa or Kansas. Best states for guns and other manly pursuits
>>
>>1077729
I want to live where impatient people like you don't exist.
>>
>>1077876
I bet you love vanilla ice cream the most and wear sensible loafers too.
>manly pursuits
Ahahaha
>>
>>1077915
>t.lactose intollerant nignog who thinks vanilla is racist
>>
>>1077923
Enjoy your your corn and boring landscapes guy.
>>
File: 1502011750093.jpg (20KB, 257x245px) Image search: [Google]
1502011750093.jpg
20KB, 257x245px
>>1077865
>Black Lives Matter Land
You can't make this shit up
>>
File: Sgluple.jpg (263KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Sgluple.jpg
263KB, 2048x1365px
>>1077697
The Pacific Northwest is great (at least the wet forest part) and it seems like the one place where I would want to live if I was born in another country. Nevertheless, I must say that I am quite content with living in Slovenia, among the mountains in Upper Carniola. It's not the kind of open wasteland you'd see in America but there's still nature all around and where my ancestors have always lived. When it comes to /out/ activities, there's the family farm and I can always walk for a few minutes and I've made my way into the woods.
>>
>>1077945

>there's still nature all around and where my ancestors have always lived. When it comes to /out/ activities, there's the family farm and I can always walk for a few minutes and I've made my way into the woods.

What you are describing is better than 99% of the pnw. Almost all interaction with nature here is artificial, three hour drives in the weekend to get away from it all. Very few connections to family farms as almost everyone lives in a big city and is from somewhere else, no sense of community or social trust.
>>
>>1077786
"Bureau of Land Management"

Federally owned or leased land open to the general public with no permits or licensing required. Over half the state is public access.
>>
>>1077876
>Iowa
>good for guns
You realize they have a total prohibition on NFA items, duty to retreat, expensive carry permits, and poor CCW reciprocity, right?
>>
>>1077983
I definitely wouldn't want to live in a town or a city. Well, I guess our cities can't really compare in size so American cities would be an even bigger shock.
I guess my vision of the Pacific Northwest is a romantic one, I've heard stories from my father who went up all the way to Alaska back when he was a sailor and fell in love with the Pacific Northwest (I guess it doesn't help that we do a lot of logging throughout the year and forests are the first thing that pop to mind when thinking about Washington or British Columbia). As I've said, I really don't see myself going anywhere else, anyway.
>>
Wisdom Montana. Not in town, more like west of Wisdom and Jackson
>>
File: yurt.jpg (331KB, 770x474px) Image search: [Google]
yurt.jpg
331KB, 770x474px
I've got a lot of dream locations, but only a few are really doable.

>Rocky mountains
Awesome scenery, awesome air, awesome people. Avoid tourist areas and you're golden.
>Somewhere in the Canadian Arctic
Low population, tons of wild land, summers are bearable, winter scares off tourists and rich boomers, ATVs are street legal year round, you can easily catch your weight in fish, Inuits aren't trashy drunkards (usually).
>Mongolia
Some anon greentexted his adventures in Mongolia a while ago, and I've been obsessing over it ever since. Nomadic lifestyle seems top comfy, the majority of the country is still untouched wilderness, interesting and inviting culture, and FRIGGIN' YURTS.
>>
>>1077992
Maybe you need all that fag shit living in Kansas City but there ain't no nig nogs in rural areas
>>
>>1078099
Iowa has been getting them imported for years. They're starting to crop up in smaller towns.
>>
>>1078099
>need
You don't seem to understand the Bill of Rights there friend.

Also, meth.
>>
>>1078099
>tfw got mugged and beaten by a pack of pavement apes in Davenport, a 99.9% white semi-rural town in Iowa
>>
>>1078145

>semi rural town

You mean the third largest city in iowa you double nigger?
>>
>>1078211
>population of 99,700
>implying major urban area
>>
>>1078215

>semi-rural town

No need to defend your retard opinions
>>
>>1077729
>>1077697
I think innawoods in northern WI or MN during the summer, and the Florida Keys from October to April.
>>
>>1078211
>>1078215
>>1078269
The person complaining about semi-rural... what urban area do you live in?

I mean I guess it's a real "city", but places like Davenport are a lot different than a suburb of NYC with 99,000 people. In that suburb, you can go to the edge of the city limits and it's still strip malls and apartment complexes and the next town is right there with more houses and apartments and shopping centers.

A city like Davenport, you get out of the little "downtown" area, a couple subdivisions with multi-family homes, and 2br houses are on 3 acre lots and there might be farms within city limits. It's quite a big difference and a city with 99,000 people but a good amount of area within city limits probably won't be very dense in most places.
>>
File: IMG_5439.jpg (653KB, 1935x1290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5439.jpg
653KB, 1935x1290px
>>1078299
>>1078269
Two cities with populations around 75k people
>>
>>1078299

>Davenport is the county seat of Scott County in Iowa and is the largest of the Quad Cities, a metropolitan area with a population estimate of 382,630

Yeah just a semi rural town
>>
>>1078308
I guess it depends where you come from. But my whole life has been spent living between two metropolises of like 5mil people and cities like Davenport with ~100k people still feel "small". I wouldn't call them "rural", but I'm sure lots of parts within city limits feel "semi-rural". I think he's just trying to find something between urban and rural without calling it suburban because that implies it's outside of a larger city.
>>
>>1078299
A town has less than 2000 people a small town less than 500. Rural means in the country. Why would anyone think those defenitions change because some faggot lives in a megalopolis so 400,000 people gets shrunk to a few hundred
>>
>>1078308
>"metropolitan area"
>spans 2 states and has more farm animals than people
>over 100,000 acres of farmground within the "metropolitan area"
>1.5 mile wide river running through the middle of it
>>
>>1078314
>I wouldn't call them "rural"
They have cattle auctions on the courthouse steps, with the cattle present.

It's a 5 minute drive from the courthouse to the nearest cornfield.

People on the square (the "downtown") raise chickens in their front yards.

It's commonplace to get stuck behind a combine "down town" in October and November.

It's fucking rural.
>>
>>1078383
In my home state (MO) a township cannot legally call itself a town unless it has >1000 people, it's just a township. If it's less than 500 people it's a "rural water district". In order to be officially listed as a city (and thus get the infrastructure money from the state government) it must have over 25,000 people, otherwise it's a town/township/rural water district (and gets less funding and from a different source).

But that's just legalese.
>>
>>1077697
Alberta. Anywhere along the eastern slopes EXCEPT Banff or Canmore. Too many fucking tourists there.
>>
File: IMG_5441.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5441.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>1078396
Reminds me of Champaign-Urbana. 50,000 college kids and a bunch of people besides that. Wiki says Champaign is 86k and Urbana another 42k, so basically 140k people but idk if that even covers students who don't have a permanent address there so it could be closer to 175k.

Anyway you can basically drive 10min in any direction and it's corn and soybean as far as the eye can see. It's definitely a "city" but you can go places within city limits that feel rural as fuck.

It's not a real city if it doesn't have an international airport.
>>
File: orchard.jpg (57KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
orchard.jpg
57KB, 960x720px
I'm extremely blessed, I'm already there: Idaho panhandle.

Seriously guys, it's amazing here. I love it. The rest of Idaho is beautiful, like Hells Canyon in central ID and the Sawtooths in Southern ID, but North Idaho is Best Idaho frankly. This is the sunrise, from my orchard.
>>
>>1078392
>>1078396
>>1078417

>small rural town
>>
>>1078453
I'm a native Oregonian, but Idaho has a special place in my heart. You are blessed to live there.
>>
>>1078526
>t. Butthurt idawhore
>>
>>1078453
>>1078526
>>1078599
more like I-da-hoe, amirite guys

But anyway, I drove through the panhandle on my way to Montana and it is absolutely beautiful. Idahoe is great. Pocatello a shit though
>>
>>1077852
anyone?
>>
>>1077697
i would live to find a true 4 season island with a enough people to sustain a local watering hole but not so many there is no true wilderness. maybe one that gets few summer tourists so the restaurants stay good.
>>
>>1078768
Wut?
>>
>>1078786
>>
kinda wanna steal an island that surrounded by mangroves so no one can see me in the center of it. And then i can canoe in and out of it all i want
>>
>>1078803
You need it explained?
>1st Amendment
ALL speech is protected, regardless of context. "communicating a threat" laws are prohibited, censorship of any form of media is prohibited, media operating wholly within the state are required to blatantly label all articles with any speculation as "opinion", and there are legal minimums for factual accuracy and due diligence
>2nd Amendment
Constitutional Carry. Non-recognition of the NFA, Title II items manufactured within the state exempt from licensing and registration. Felons not stripped of gun rights. Castle Doctrine extends to your vehicle and all personal property even if there is no dwelling on it. No duty to retreat.
>3rd Amendment
Government disallowed to seize or use without permission any civilian property under any circumstances, not just during peacetime
>4th Amendment
No knock disallowed, police afforded no legal protection if they fuck up, very stringent standards for obtaining warrants, private property may not be seized permanently ever.
>6th Amentment
Hard time limits set from arrest to start of trial
>10th Amendment
State besically went "Federal government get out reeee!"
>>
>>1077697
Montana, utah, or wyoming. I live in Colorado and the tourists and people moving here are ruining everything.
>>
>>1077697
Italian coast
>>
>>1078965
>You need it explained?
I do, anon, I'm an eurofag so you get my ignorance towards such concepts. Thanks.
>>
>>1078965
Damn, anon. That's a pretty good list.
>>
File: redfish.jpg (308KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
redfish.jpg
308KB, 1800x1200px
>>1078453
It's mighty dank up here. Waterfront Pend Oreille or Coeur d'alene would be the dream but I'm content with a relatively short drive there. It's entertaining watching people who don't know try and pronounce those two lakes. The Saint Joe and the rest of the border along Montana is also sweet for camping in the mountains.

Sawtooths are the most aesthetic mountains in the state though, Hells Canyon is pretty boring unless if you're actually in the water.
>>
File: 20170810_161159.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_161159.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1079059
Speaking of French names, I just learned the word Teton is French for tit. These are literally named the Grand Titty Mountains.
>>
Missoula seems pretty comfy. But since I'm going to major is CS Spokane would be my best bet to move out the Mountains.
>>
>>1077786
>annoying

m8 it's kind of genius
>>
>>1078396
it's a city with rural appendages

you don't know shit

you aren't differentiating "city" and "metropolis"

If there is a city government, city roads, city hall, neighborhoods, major courthouse, and more than 20,000 people, we're talking about a city.
>>
>>1079378
My home town of 1800 has all those too tho, and it damn sure isn't a city.
>>
>>1079323
At first I was shocked, but that really makes a lot of sense considering what French culture is like.
>>
>>1078032
Can you bear the arctic winters? Thought only inuits could do it?

Also link to mongolia story?
>>
>>1077697
I'm hopefully moving to Washington state next year.
>>
>>1078004
Good choice
For me, it's the Paradise Valley
>great fishing
>yuge mountains
>Yellowstone, Livingston and Bozeman all close by
>did I mention it's fucking gorgeous
>>
>>1079347
Bozeman. Spokane is a shithole
>>
File: Mongolia man.png (88KB, 1080x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Mongolia man.png
88KB, 1080x1095px
>>1079672
>Can you bear the arctic winters?
Not sure. I've got family living in the arctic, so my genetics probably wouldn't fail me. Just about personal preference and getting used to it at the end of the day.
>Also link to mongolia story?
Pic related
>>
>>1079683
>Spokane is a shithole
Yeah, but it's completely surrounded by heavily forested areas and a places to fish.

>>1079059
>It's entertaining watching people who don't know try and pronounce those two lakes
lol
>>
>>1077697
Central/Eastern WAfag here. I live within pissing distance of the place in your pic.

Born and raised here.

I am happy to answer any questions about the area.
>>
>>1081327
What are some nice small cities in that area? 10-50K population?
>>
>>1077697
Western North Carolina
>>
>>1077766
How are the ticks out there? Whats the worst thing about Wyoming, then?
>>
>>1077876
Youre objectively wrong, this entire post is fucking terrible.
>>
>>1077802
Nah, just boil some birch oil as natural insect repellent.
>>
>>1078032
What's stopping you from having yurts in the U.S. or Canada?
>>
>>1078965
I want to move to Wyoming now.
>>
>>1079059
>>1080223
Reminds me of when I lived in Washington. Soooo funny listening to people try and pronounce Puyallop.
>>
>>1081327
Is it dry heat in summer, or humid heat?

Also, how often does it rain?

Does it snow heavily in the winter?
>>
I'd like to live in Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana. Never even been to the west coast, but it seems so much better for /out/ than the east coast.
>>
>>1081390
Try Douglas, Grant and Adams counties. You'll probably find Moses Lake, Wenatchee and some of the surrounding places around likeable.

>>1081514
Pretty dry. We get both extremes here. This place IS a desert, so expect low rainfall levels though it does rain sometimes. The snow can be both really heavy but the last few years has been pretty light. Depends on the rain shadow areas as well.

Seriously though, we're talking swings from 110f to -15f. BOTH ends of the scale.

That's extremes though, most of the weather is beautiful almost all of the time.
>>
>>1081519
What's stopping you? Are you afraid?
>>
>>1081540
Driving or flying to the west coast would be a several hundred dollar expense that I, as a poorfag college student, could probably do without for now. No family ties and no post-HS qualifications mean I couldn't really sustain myself there either, unless I want to be a hobo. Once I get some cash I'll definitely visit, perhaps move there if I can find a job.
>>
>>1081530
Aw, shit. It sounds like where I live, only worse.
>>
>>1077697
I'm torn, I love the desert, But I also think I would get tired of the heat eventually, Right now my dream location to live would be Lake havasu Arizona, However I have family in Oregon and wouldn't mind living there or somewhere in northern california. But If I live in a wooded area I think I would miss the desert too much, theres something about the southwest that captures my soul if that makes sense?
>>
>>1081567
>something about the southwest that captures my soul if that makes sense?
It does. I live in Sedona, can't imagine living anywhere else.
>>
>>1078875
Get one of those salt islands in the Okavango Delta. They're fascinating as fuck.
>>
>>1077942
he literally did
>>
>>1077942
But he did make it up anon
>>
Utah, so beautiful. It just need the ocean.
>>
>>1081498
I've never gotten a single tick. They exist but they're fairly scarce. Mosquitoes are rare too.

Winter storms are the worst thing about Wyoming. They can be extremely severe, like "10 day blackout while simultaneously shutting down hundreds of miles of I-80 and I-90". If you don't live in a fairly large city (why would you go to Wyoming then shack up innacity?) a large, usually natty gas, backup generator is 100% required because those snowstorms that knock out power for a week+ come with -40*F temps with wind chill down to -100*F.

Oh, also. It isn't a huge negative to me, but it's ALWAYS windy.
>>
>>1081507

I built yurts for a living for a while. Buying one can be expensive ($8k and up), making one is nearly impossible unless you have an industrial sewing machine and the skills to use it at a very advanced level.

Best solution: read up on how to make trellis and rafters (the wooden parts), learn how to put them together (this will take a lot of trial & error, but if you train tying the knots for 2-3 wks. you will manage it eventually), then contact a yurt making company that can sew you a canvas top and a
decent, water resistant (!!!) floor. Takes about 2 months of work and around $3-5k depending on size.

As you can see yurts are a shit ton of work to get up. Afterwards, maintenance is easy and cheap. Another big problem I can see is if your are is prone to storms, tornadoes or hurricanes it can get ugly very quick unless you manage to secure it VERY tightly. Heavy snowfall is not a problem if you angle the roof portion correctly.
>>
>>1081565
Maybe, but it averages out to around 70 degrees, and most of the time it's not miserable hot or cold.
>>
>>1077697
As a danish dude, what is the best american state with mountains/hills and snow in the winter?
>>
>>1081778
Basically anywhere in the Rockies and Alaska
Sierras are p good too
>>
>>1081704
would a nonwhite /out/ist be out of place?
>>
>>1081780
Is Montana / idaho worth living in?
>>
>>1078002
The PNW does have nice cities to live in, they aren't all oversized shitty ones. The real gems are a little ways east though, imho. Eastern oregon and washington, idaho and montana are all really beautiful and hugely depopulated compared to the coast and valleys.
>>
>>1081800
If you can find a decent paying job, absolutely. Depending on what field you're in you'll almost certainly make less than you could elsewhere, but it's obviously more about the lifestyle than getting rich.
>>
>>1081569
>>1081567

U R G E N T

You guys need to read "Over The Wall" by Edward Abbey. /out/ approved lit all about various desert adventures all around the West.
>>
>>1081823
>cities
I've lived in a village of less than a thousand my whole life, there is no way you would see me move to a city. Living on a lonely farm? I've thought about that.
How are those eastern states? From the pics I've seen, they all seem a bit more barren or arid. That's the thing I like about the Pacific Northwest, it's much greener.
>>
>>1081567
Try Flagstaff. Lots of woods, and only 30 minutes to the desert. >>1081569
>>
>>1081704
>Oh, also. It isn't a huge negative to me, but it's ALWAYS windy.

I NEED TO MOVE TO WYOMING
>>
>>1081714
Why not just learn to build the wooden frame yourself, then build the walls out of easy cheap materials, like cob, or wattle and daub?
>>
>>1081826
>If you can find a decent paying job

I brought my job with me...I am getting paid Bay Area wages in MT...pretty killer.
>>
>>1077983
>3 hour drives to get away from it all

Maybe if you're a citycuck but nobody forced you to live in that part of the PNW.
>>
>>1078145
>Davenport
>99.9% white

Nope. The entire quad cities area is niggerland and has been for decades.
>>
>>1081497
Can someone explain the weather and political climate of this area to me
>>
>>1081796
Depends on which shade of nonwhite. There are more hispanics in Wyoming than all other races combined (half of which are illegals). A black /out/ that isn't part of a chain gang or cattle drive will be viewed as an escapee from said chain gang. I've never seen an asian anywhere that wasn't in or en route to Yellowstone.
>>
>>1081849
I used to live there for college I hated it, I hate living in the snow
>>
I've lived in the american southwest all my life. It's pretty tough to beat for /out/ activities. But I romanticize the fuck out of moving to British Columbia and becoming leaf. The pacific NW would be cool too but I don't vibe much with the people there based on previous trips.
>>
>>1077697
I live in grant county in Washington, there's jack shit to do. It's 100+ a majority of the summer and below zero in the winter. There's nothing but fucking rocks and dirt. If you look at one of those nuclear target maps there isn't a nuke because there is literally NOTHING OF INTEREST here.
>>
>>1078284
But winter is so cool there, I wouldn't leave!
>>
>>1081833
I mean, the PNW is really the only place in the west that is not arid. In general the E. US receives much more precipitation than the W. US.
>>
>>1081927
i look hispanic enough to idiots i suppose. I'm half huwhite and half middle eastern non-arab. love camping and hiking and fishing.
>>
>>1082206
Yeah you'll be fine. Honestly, it's so /out/ you'll see dudes in ball caps you could swear just hopped the border yesterday they're so brown, then they take their hat off and they're blonde. Sun+manual labor+ /out/.
>>
>>1077876
Go to Missouri if you want gun good gun rights and good /out/. The Ozarks are damn alright compared to Kansas geography.

t. Kansan
>>
>>1078398
I live in Appalachia and have less than 80 people, it's considered a village as it was grandfathered in somehow years ago.
>tfw we got our first store a year back and it was a dollar store
>>
>>1077766

>Yellowstone in your backyard as a positive thing

lmao get ash'd boooy.
>>
>>1082304
>live in Wyoming
>enjoy beautiful area, maybe get ashed in 60 years
vs
>live on the east coast
>it's a total shithole. Maybe get ashed in 60 years anyway because Yellowstone going off is gonna kill the entire continent
>>
>>1077697
How are jobs in Wyoming/Montana? Specifically manufacturing? I do all things electrical and automated, love low population red states and nature.
>>
>>1082506
If you're willing to work for Big Oil and can do outdoor fabrication you're set.
>>
>>1082530
>Big Oil

Back to pol you fag
>>
>>1077766
>Black Lives matter land everywhere
Yeah not moving there
>>
>>1081778
>Denmark
>mountains

also
>Denmark
>snow
>>
I just want land for a garden + greenhouse, duck/chicken coop, some goats (enough pasture to rotate them for grazing so as to exist primarily off pasture), and fish, without being too near any people. Looking at Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Montana (western). Potentially Wyoming?

Requirements:
Visible mountains
Lots of trees/forest
"Mild" summer (grew up in Texas, "mild" summer is anything sub 90, best zone is 70-85F)
Latin mass within reasonable driving distance

Current job is in tech. Bf is also most likely on the same track. Potential to work from home if available internet is OK quality.

Where to?
>>
>>1083359
No where you listed has "mild" winter by those definitions, parts of eastern Washington/Oregon have winters where it usually doesn't snow, but does still snow on occasion
>>
>>1083363
Mild SUMMER, not winter.
>>
>>1078303
Ehhh, home state on the right.

The east side sucks slightly more than the west side, but it's all kind of suckish
>>
>>1081899

Summary?

>"Flesh alive, and tear 'em!"
>>
>>1077697

Wyoming would be perfect if it weren't for the caldera. Instead I want to do the mountains of Tennessee near Knoxville. The best of both worlds.
>>
>>1078971
If only you guys werent the first dudeweed state it wouldnt have been so bad. I'm genuinely sorry that happened to your once great state
>>
>>1081899
I'm on the other side of those mountains, it's humid as fuck and in the bible belt.
>>
>>1083521
I live in knoxville, it's pretty good for being close to /out/ but it is unironically the worst city in the whole fucking world except for places in Florida. There are over a million people including the metro, but except for two college bars there is literally no night life, and 50% of the people here are obese, 70% are overweight, and the economy is fucking trash. Median household income is $30k and thats INSIDE the city, it gets worse in the surrounding oxycontin townships. Median individual income is like $20k. Despite having a university and a massive research facility, ORNL the employment opportunities are just garbage, and the traffic is insane
>>
>>1077799
I've never been, but I can't fight the urge to move there. It looks too perfect.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.