[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Phoenix for two days. Any cool /out/ stuff not too far away? Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6943.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
In Phoenix for two days. Any cool /out/ stuff not too far away? Thanks
>>
File: furmular.jpg (221KB, 2202x1280px) Image search: [Google]
furmular.jpg
221KB, 2202x1280px
Mescaline in the Desert
>>
>>1076761
Whats too far away? I would say do Flat Iron trail if it wasn't so damn hot out right now.
You will have to travel north atleast an hour to before it gets cool enough for any decent hike. In which case I would recommend Fossil Springs but you need a reservation but you can get one easily. There is alot to do up North. Sucks you came in the summer.
>>
File: 65464984984949.jpg (97KB, 725x480px) Image search: [Google]
65464984984949.jpg
97KB, 725x480px
>>1076761
Head up to Sedona, two hours north of Phoenix. It's monsoon season currently and its much more comfortable hiking weather than the valley.
>>
>>1076761
Hahaha, no. Welcome to hell.
>>
>>1076770
this. or L.S.D.

you pick O.p
>>
>>1077019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8wifV5RYr8

and play this song on the drive there.
>>
>>1076770
>>1077081

Don't do drugs OP
>>
>>1077019
I always felt Sedona was a little overrated.
>>
>>1076761
Camelback Mountain is super easy for a couple hr hike close to Pheonix. You can drive to the top of south mountain down in chandler(the one with the red dot flashing antennas). Theres the superstitions to the east, if you want a hard all day hike I suggest battleship mountain, you can also check out labarge, and weavers needle in the same day. If you want super easy and super close theres papago park right by the airport/zoo. Really theres literally mountains in every single direction, just remember to bring water and sun screen and you will have fun.
>>
>>1077230
If you aren't used to the heat it wont be fun. Those arent summer hikes. If you do go make sure you bring atleast 3 to 4 liters of water.
>>
>>1077085
fucking love this song and that band. Very underrated.
>>
>>1077225
>>
>>1077259
>he actually likes Sedona

Have fun jerking off some crystals in a vortex
>>
Driving up to Flagstaff and hiking in the lava tubes is a lot of fun. It's not in the valley. But, the drive isn't that bad.
>>
>>1077085

Nah, play this instead

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2F0dHVZAm8
>>
>>1077230
>just remember to bring water and sun screen and you will have fun

OP, don't bring sunscreen. Having any exposed skin while hiking in a Phoenix summer is just begging for heat exhaustion or a stroke. Make sure your entire body is covered with clothes (including gloves for your hands), wear a big hat, and have a couple bandannas to cover your neck and to wear around your face to preserve moisture lost through respiration. And bring a gallon of water.

But better yet,adapt to the desert and just go hiking at night. I've had way more fun doing that than suffering in the day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.