[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

not sure if I should've put this on /adv/
So, I was hiking in the woods with my gf and she had to poop, she left and she came back with a bug bite below her butt. I cleansed the area with a gel , no sting, she rubbed some alcohol in case of an infection and also applied some tick bite cream. Fast forward four days and the bite area has become red, she's had some diarrhea and high fever for the past 4 hours and even though we can't know if it's related to the bite we're quite scared because right now we're staying on a high altitude village hotel and we'll have to cancel our trip so we can get to the hospital. I'm on phone right now and I don't know whether we should call an ambulance or wait for tomorrow morning's bus to the city in 7 hours. Also if she got better we would continue our trip, should we sleep the night or cal an ambulance immediately?
>>
>>1074312
If you're in america don't call an ambulance unless you are about to die
>>
>>1074312
>diarrhea and fever
Have you hydrated enough?
How high is high altitude?
Could be some shit bacterias ingested due to bad hygiene. Keep her hydrated pref. with drinkables with proper osmolality of vital salts not just water. Mix sugar and salt in water (1:1, tablespoon) if you can't find anything more suitable.
If she starts to shiver/shake keep her warm and make drink more then goto doc.

I am not a doctor, this is what I'd do, guessing something bad in food.
>>
>>1074312
I see you're in Estonia. Seems nordic enough to consider an ambulance. Just look up the cost online and see if the feeling of security is worth it. It sounds like your gf's just ill and having a nasty bug bite but i'm no doctor.
>>
>>1074312
Nice blog post
>>
>>1074335
gladly, we're not in america
>>1074340
not nordic at right now, all costs are covered by government + private insurance, we'll have to pay like 5 euro or something
>>1074337
she had an electrolyte bag and some paracetamol and she seems to be better, no fever right now and most likely we won't call an ambulance, tomorrow morning we head back, it will be quite exhausting though because we didn't bring a vehicle
sleep for now cause here it's 2 am
>>
>>1074351
>not nordic
I mean no weather problems, it's summer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.