[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best /out/ location in Ohio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Ohio.jpg (48KB, 635x580px)
Ohio.jpg
48KB, 635x580px
What's the best /out/ location in Ohio
>>
>>1073417
The south (on this map)
>>
Your map is shit. Cyprus is wrong and there's no corn in the sea.
>>
The south/west virginia

Basically whatever positions you to leave Ohio the fastest
>>
File: 2017-08-03 09.07.29.jpg (194KB, 635x580px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-03 09.07.29.jpg
194KB, 635x580px
>>1073417
The part in yellow.
>>
>>1073417
from youngstown here, Millcreek is a good park if you like easy hiking, trails and shit. Go to beaver creek down south for spooky shit and moderately difficult hiking
best advice? head south into west virginia
>>
>>1073417
Eurofag here. Is sailing a thing in Ohio?
>>
>>1073533
north of Ohio is Lake Erie. You can sail on Lake Erie with a sailboat, but not like an Ocean going sailboat. lake Erie is pretty big, but the Canadian Border goes through it, so you have to know where you are on the Lake so you dont cross into Canadian waters.

Also: as far as /out/ in Ohio, Old Man's Cave and Hocking Hills are pretty good place to go /out/
>>
File: ohio danger.jpg (38KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
ohio danger.jpg
38KB, 599x373px
>>1073417

red and green

east fork fishing, little miami canoe/kayak ,salt fork forest, zaleske forest, shawnee forest, wayne forest

as an ohiofag, I always go out to Kentucky, as I live on the border by I-71/I-75
>>
>>1073813
As a Kentuckian I'd like to inform you that we laugh often about how everyone in Indiana and Ohio have to go to Kentucky to have fun.
>>
>>1073417
Does anyone have versions of this type of map for other states (bonus points if someone has one for Massachusetts)?
>>
>>1073851

As a citizen of TN we can say the same about KY.
>>
>>1074041
As a Kentuckian I can confirm that Tennesseans have hilarious egos and hate with a fiery passion admitting how similar they are to Kentuckians and West Virginians. Sure people go to Tennessee, and it's a great place, but so is Kentucky. The idea behind what I was saying is that Ohioans leave their state to go to other states because its downright terrible, not because they just felt like seeing the smokies that day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.