[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

legal\no-legal marijuana grow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 39

File: 857.jpg (4MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
4MB, 4608x3072px
hey this is my 2nd year growing outdoors and this year its LEGAL! pot your grow!.pic related. this summers grow
strain- girlscout cookies x platnum kush,
>>
>>1072424
Cool, now take your stoner shit elsewhere
>>
>>1072424
where is this legal?
i will move there
>>
>>1072426
kys, prohibitionist bootlicking mongoloid
>>
File: 809.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
809.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
>>1072426
im already ousside boi
>>
File: 815.jpg (2MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
815.jpg
2MB, 4608x3072px
>>1072431
massachusetts
>>
>>1072433
>>1072434
I'm not against marijuana, this stuff doesn't really belong on /out/ though, even if it is farming, its a narcotic.
>>
>>1072441
>its a narcotic.
cuz the dea told me so
brainwashed sheep
>>
File: 556.jpg (3MB, 3072x4608px) Image search: [Google]
556.jpg
3MB, 3072x4608px
>>1072441
hurdur, then where do i post?> 420chan? fuck off sir.
>>
>>1072424
DUDE WEED LMAO!
>>
>>1072442
>>1072447
>nar·cot·ic
noun
a drug or other substance affecting mood or behavior and sold for nonmedical purposes, especially an illegal one.
>>
Queue the influx of people complaining about things they don't like, involving things they don't understand, instilled in them by people and agency's they don't know. Keep your eye out for illustrious buzzwords such as "illegal", "bad", "immoral". Many ad hominem attacks will be used to criticize those who cultivate a living plant, because this is a place where objective morality is viewed as real. Year 2017 on the Christian calendar; we killed God a long time ago and replaced him with ""morality"" and other empty notions, which we now use to condemn the existence of a God-given plant. What kind of bizarre sceance is that?
>>
>>1072458
Fag.

Nobody gives a fuck if somebody wants to smoke weed. But plenty of people can't stand the people who make smoking weed their whole hobby and spend their whole day telling people about the "Afghan Purple Crack" they smoked last week.

Everybody likes to get fucked up from time to time, but most people eventually turn into adults.
>>
>>1072424
Not legal federally in the USA nor allowed on 4chan.
>>
>>1072465

Please note that I'm disregarding everything you said because you're a tripfag on a Japanese imageboard complaining about degenerate culture.

Moving past that hilarious irony, let's talk about your projections and assumptions. When did OP or anyone ITT explicitly say their entire world view is clouded by marijuana? When you see someone talk about tomatoes in the homegrowmen threads, do you assume that they habitually smoke rolled tomato leaves, eat some variation of marinara sauce at every occasion, fuck their chefboyardee sex doll at night? Probably not.

The bottom line is that you're afraid of a plant. A plant that humanity as interacted with for thousands of years. As opposed to your doctrine of marginalizing and hating based on groundless prefudices, I'm only going to think less of you, not everyone who personally abdicates their ability to appreciate a fucking plant.
>>
>>1072439

how many plants you got growing?
>>
MODS
>>
>>1072452
Key word is "AND"
It does affect mood and behaviours (in a positive way)
It is however sold for medicinal purpose
Therefore, by that definition, NOT a narcotic
>>
>>1072516
Lol we know the "medical" part is a scam. That shit is a waste of time. Just push for recreational everywhere so it's treated like booze and we can start telling potheads they have a serious addiction problem and it's not a fucking hobby.

>>1072494
DUDE WEED!
>>
>>1072532
>namefag
>ignorant statement
I don't even smoke. But i know it has helped a TON of people with pain.
If it wasn't illegal in my state, i would use it for my pain.
>>
>>1072537
>namefag
Opiates help for pain too. Must be why so many people are hooked on em.

Anyway if they actually treated medical weed like every other schduled medicine, people would be so fucked. It would be a felony to get caught with one nug if your name isn't on the script. It's such a clusterfuck and insult to actual medicine, just go to recreational if you're going to make it medical.

Oh yeah, booze is good for pain too. Doesn't change the fact that it's a drug with many, many side effects if you were to actually use it for pain.
>>
>>1072543

they treat pain in a dif way, it's not that uncommon for people to OD on them. Also side effects are much higher than smoking weed.

Do some research before opening your mouth, faggot.
>>
>>1072543
Seriously ignorant statements
You have no clue what you're talking about.
Weed and opiates cannot be compared.
Booze is NOT good for pain
Weed acts differently than booze and opiates as far as side effect and pain treatment.

Please stop being stupid
>>
>>1072431
Nowhere. Still illegal at the Federal level.

>>1072439
Reported to the DEA
>>
>>1072553
>mad about a plant
Wew
>>
>>1072554
No, mad about all the shitheads itt yet again proving how horrible "weed culture" is and the fact OP is a goddamn criminal openly flaunting his Federal felonies.
>>
>>1072547
>>1072552
DUDE WEED!!!

And don't worry, I have done plenty of research. Doesn't change the fact that potheads are annoying as fuck and if they wanted to do actual medical shit with it, we wouldn't be selling people fucking oil rigs and gummy bears. Medical weed is a joke, it's a worthless step towards recreational. In fact there has been an actual prescription medicine for years that is basically THC but its use was never very widespread because other actual medications did the job better without making people stoners.
>>
>>1072559
No one has said anything stupid (except "OMG a plant is bad!!!!")
You dont know what the culture is. My 77 year old grandma smokes weed for back pain you moron.
And no one is being hurt by OP growing a plant.
Go be a white night beta cuck somewhere else.
>>
>>1072559
Kek. Same with you. Idgaf about weed or people who smoke weed. But weed culture is fucking cancerous.
>>
File: IMG_0080.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>1072566
Your grandma isn't posting on Reddit in a "look at muh nugz" thread either.
>>
>>1072564
>DUDE WEED!!!
Childish
>And don't worry, I have done plenty of research.
Your post suggests otherwise
>Doesn't change the fact that potheads are annoying as fuck
Subjective
>if they wanted to do actual medical shit with it, we wouldn't be selling people fucking oil rigs and gummy bears.
Why cant those be used to administer thc? Maybe you dont like smoking it?
>Medical weed is a joke, it's a worthless step towards recreational.
How so?
>In fact there has been an actual prescription medicine for years that is basically THC but its use was never very widespread because other actual medications did the job better without making people stoners.
This is not true and MANY MANY people rely on prescription thc. Including children and the elderly.
>>
File: IMG_5328.gif (57KB, 263x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5328.gif
57KB, 263x347px
>>1072570
>subjective
Not if you are an adult
>>
>>1072424
>>>/420chan/

Sage
>>
>>1072424
I smoke weed eeryday and all you haters can suck my fat cock.
>>
>>1072452
>a drug or other substance affecting mood or behavior and sold for nonmedical purposes
You may as well add alcohol, caffeine, St. Johns wort and sugar to that list, you hypocrite.

You're like a virgin talking about how sex is dangerous. Shut the fuck up, you have no first hand experience.
>>
>>1072553
Too bad federal law doesn't supersede state law.
10th amendment faggot.

>>1072564
>>1072569
we tolerate niggers who are just as annoying as stoners.Hell even namefag niggers
>>
>>1072532
Are you fucking dumb? Marijuana compounds can be used medically. Cbd works better for chrons than anything a doctor gave me.
>>
>>1072441
>a fucking plant
>illegal
????
>>
>>1072465
>stop liking what i don't like!
>>
>>1072825
You like weed culture and potheads? How old are you? 14?
>>
>>1072489
plz mods, can we keep the thread this time?
come on, it's a medicinal plant
we'll be polite and everything, i swear
>>
>>1072532
shut up Bepis, you're being obnoxious and polluting the thread
>>
>>1072826
i'm 40
i used to live in a place where it was just growing outdoors, and i would go with my bike to cut some, dry it somewhere, and share it with friends
no money involved
i managed to quit smoking cigarettes thanks to weed
no i'm not smoking anything anymore, but i sometimes miss the effect
i'd like to grow some on my land, even if it's illegal where i live now
i would just use it as you can use a nice bourbon from time to time
how old are you?
>>
>>1072730
this
i'd like to make some tincture desu
self medication = best medication
>>
>>1072424
how do you grow it op?
you just leave it outside?
what kind of climate do you have?
is it just for yourself? some friends?
you're not scared of the neighbors?
or Bepis?
>>
>>1072829
>polluting a cancerous thread
At least try and hide it in a "Growing plants at home!" thread

>DUDE WEED!!!
>It cures every disease known to man!

>>1072830
So go smoke some weed and then come back to 4chan and tell us all how great the String Cheese Incident is because that is quality discussion!
>>
>>1072424

If you're in the United States, this is NOT legal. States have repealed or partially repealed their own marijuana laws, but the federal government still considers pot illegal. They happily raid pot bars, home grows, etc even if they're properly permitted according to state and local law. This happened even under Obama, but the new Attorney General has already said he plans to step up enforcement even more.

Even talking about this shit is against forum rules. As soon as Trump issues an EO taking marijuana off Schedule I, it'll be perfectly legal and we can have pot homegrown threads to your hearts' content. President Trump could do it right now with the stroke of a pen, just like Obama could have but didn't.

Meanwhile, mods will delete this thread eventually because it's still a violation.
>>
>>1072424
I love how this thread had been reported and mods delete another thread that was reported but not this thread.

This is illegal in the USA on a federal level. They can still raid your ass even if you have state approval.

http://www.4chan.org/rules

>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

https://www.cloudflare.com/terms/
https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/

>Cloudflare, Inc.
>Attn: Legal Department
>101 Townsend St,
>San Francisco, CA 94107

https://www.dea.gov/ops/submit.php

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/marijuana/deas-marijuana-eradication-program-still-targets-washington/
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/10/26/dea-raid-on-wisconsin-tribes-cannabis-crop-infuriates-and-confuses-reformers
http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-pot-bust-20170106-story.html
http://www.westword.com/news/multiple-marijuana-businesses-being-raided-by-dea-irs-denver-cops-5910369
>>
>>1072424
DUDE W33D LMA0

also mods
>>
>>1072564
>>1072564
check out WR Hearst here, get with the time pops it's not trendy to be an under-educated fossil anymore.
>>
File: C8Sbt_d.jpg (191KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
C8Sbt_d.jpg
191KB, 640x854px
>>1072843
>>1072840
>>1072860
Federal law doesn't supercede state law.
In my state I have a constitutional right to grow weed. 10 amendment faggot.

Does my plant trigger you?
>>
>>1072840
>As soon as Trump issues an EO taking marijuana off Schedule I...
Ahahaha...
Wait let me laugh even more ahahaha
>>
>>1072866
>Federal law doesn't supercede state law.
Unfortunately, it does.
>>
>>1072869
Then why is it legal.
Why will the feds do nothing?

Guess what it's legal in my state that's why.
>>
>>1072516
Heroin has medical uses, but it's still a narcotic
>>
>>1072878
>Why will the feds do nothing?
You haven't heard about all of the cases of ATF raids on state-legal pot farms? They do this shit all the time.
>>
>>1072878
This >>1072890

That's why legit businesses won't go near it yet. And real banks won't touch their money either.
>>
>>1072516

>muh herb
>muh cure for cancer

Get fucked, pothead. No one with two brain cells to rub together is buying that bullshit.
>>
>>1072465
no one is doing that ITT. anon is sharing his love for outdoor farming and sharing pictures of his beautiful crops
>>
>>1072564
>DUDE WEED!!!
autistically blurting this out anytime marijuana is mentioned is a far more immature/cancerous "culture" than discussion of farming and cultivation of plants.
>>
>>1072442
>>1072447
>>1072716
>>1072730

Why are you junkies so aggressive? Worse than the damn crackheads. At least those people don't constantly try to push their agenda on people like zombies trying to convert the rest of the world to their mindless pursuit of fresh brains. Federally, marijuana is illegal and the federal government can seize any assets/arrest people regardless of what any individual state says is acceptable.
>>
>>1072878
When a state does not uphold a federal law/rules/regulations, various federal funding is cut for that state. Some schools/universities do that and get federal funding cut for it. The type of funding is usually based on the type of related offense. Fed raids on legal grows happen all the time. Most don't make the news because no one cares about pot farmers evidently. It is a good money making scheme for the feds.

Mods should remove these threads instead of allowing them to turn into shit storms. I suspect the mods/janitors' are pro-pot and allowing these threads. Being pro-pot is all fine, but this is still against website global rule #1.
>>
File: 1501212570413.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501212570413.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Stoner are one of the worst fucking creatures to grace this earth.
>>
>>1072906
You are pretty retarded if you feel this is aggressive. The morons in this thread turning up to yell 'stop liking what I don't like' are the bootlicker-zombie parroting what their pastor told them as he was ramming his cock in their mouths. Skip onto the next thread if tyou don't like it not act like a petulant child, if you're not a petulant child already that is.
>>
>>1072878
>then why is it legal
It's not, and any state laws decriminalizing it at the state level are worthless.
>b-but m-muh 10th amendment!
Only reserves powers not otherwise specifically mentioned from the Federal government, and is irrelevant because it was already Federal law. The Supremacy Clause sees to the primacy of Federal over State law when they conflict.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

>why will the feds do nothing?
But they do bust state-legal pot farms constantly.

>guess what it's legal in my state
No, it's fucking not, because since it was outlawed at the Federal level your state had no say in the matter and any legislation they passed saying otherwise isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
>>
>>1072424
Marijuana is a meme. The benefits of marijuana is marginal at best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGAqfqWq7Og

However, I have heard a lot of stories about people coming across large grows in the green triangle out in California. Wouldn't surprise me if there were cartel types killing hikers to protect their green gold.
>>
File: Marijuana.jpg (69KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana.jpg
69KB, 630x350px
>>1072918
>>1072909
0 fundng has been cut to my state and there have been 0 raids on legal pot farms in my state. All the raids have been on cartel fronts.

It's legal in my state and in my states Constitution and it will remain legal.
Weed is here to stay faggot, it's legal under local law and the federal government isn't interfering, nor do they have legal footing.
>>1072925
CBD oil is an effective seziure treatment.
>>
>>1072961
You the OP in Massachusetts? If you are, you're delusional.

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/merrimack_valley/pot-arrests-continue-even-after-legalization/article_55af96b1-c66c-5956-99de-50fbd00673d4.html
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/no-warrant_state_police_raid_o.html
>>
>>1072970
Lol first article is about arresting illegal drug dealers. The second is about removing someones grow because they violated they grow clause of not being visible. Nice reading comprehension

0 raids of legal grows have occurred.
>>
>>1072835
some real quality post right here!
retard.
>>
File: IMG_5239.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5239.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>1072978
Only The Best™
>>
>>1072843
fwiw, i love how 4chan is still motherfucking 4chan and not within the juridiction of the fun police
>stop liking what i don't like!
plenty of 'legal' threads for you to contribute, dude
>>
>>1072860
>think of the childruhns!
>>
>>1072906
You are the faggot who comes to a thread that you obviously do not like to shit post. You also don't know shit about what you are talking about. You also haven't met a crackhead because most of those fuckers are crazy as fuck.
>>
>>1072912
cigarettes are fucking cool, tho
>>
>>1072916
i'm with you, anon
the stupid itt is unbelievable
>tfw 4chan is full of law abiding zealots
>>
>>1072925
>Marijuana is a meme. The drawbacks of marijuana are marginal at best.
>>
ITT: lawyers
>>
>>1072977
>gets owned
>plays I was only trolling card

Sure thing, kid.
>>
what kind of seeds do you use, op?
do you have to protect the plants during the winter?
i'd like to just throw seeds everywhere in the wild, just to get everybody in this thread super mad
it seems to be an invasive species, right?
>>
people in this thread make me want to drop LSD in their water supply desu
>>
>>1072898
It doesn't cure cancer, many people itt haven't researched enough I'll give you that. Denying any medical use from this plant or compounds from this plant is just dumb though. Cbd is legal, and the only option I have to treat constant nausea that isn't going to rape my bank. It needs to be scheduled 2 to allow real medical studies to determine the real effects, most studies currently just are not good science or anecdotal experience.
>>
>>1073046
Waste of good lsd the water would degrade it quickly. Dose the food supply and it'll be more effective.
>>
>this thread's replies barely relate to the topic of growing and just turns into a shit fit of dumb stoners and tards that have nothing better to do than get mad at stoners

Honestly, this belongs in the homegrow thread or a forum that is dedicated to cannabis cultivation. Can't really get it in the homegrow thread because people will just report or complain about it. You aren't going to have a good conversation on cannabis cultivation in this thread.
>>
>>1073063
nice
nothing airborne?
a spraycan would be awesome
>>
Only people with mental issues and personality disorders use drugs.
>>
>>1073082
if this thread is the best i can get here, i'll just run with it
haters gonna hate but i'm pretty sure we'll find a middle ground eventually
>>
>>1073087
you sure sound like a well adjusted and lovable human being
>>
>>1073087
huh so the billions of morning coffee addicts are like you mentioned
>>
>>1072925
>Wouldn't surprise me if there were cartel types killing hikers to protect their green gold.
This is precisely why marijuana needs to legalized. The price of marijuana in WA dropped from nearly $20/gr to less than $5/gr since it's became decriminalized. Major drug circuits can't operate at that profit margin and buyers don't want to risk dealing with a shady dealer when they can just as easily pick it up at the mall for a small markup.

Decriminalization has made my streets safer. And I say that as someone who doesn't even smoke any longer.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_133043.jpg (5MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_133043.jpg
5MB, 4160x3120px
Hey OP, browsed through the thread but would rather not get into that mess.

These are mine in southern california. This is my second time growing, though I've moved since starting them so theyre not as big as they could be.

I started with 8 but had a couple of males, all were grown from random seeds from stuff I've gottten over the year, though I also ordered some hemp seeds from aliexpress to mess around with, 300 seeds for $2 isnt that bad of a hit to spread around if I'd like.

The left side ground planted one was transplanted yesterday and isnt doing so hot, im really hoping its just dry and I didnt kill it.
>>
>>1073037
When did I do that? Those articles and the articles posted above never mention raiding legal pot farms like anon claims.

Notice how people start shitposting when confronted with facts. The feds have never raided a legal pot farm.
>>
>>1073129
Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>1072489

>Not legal federally in the USA nor allowed on 4chan.

You act like only Americans post on here. Also the mods don't care, you fucking retard.
>>
>>1073085
You theoretically could aerosol fentanyl or related analogs as weapons. Pretty fuckin dangerous though.
>>
File: IMG_20170802_133055.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_133055.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>1073128
Heres a better pic of the two in the ground
>>
>>1072866

It does. Supremacy clause.

There was a fight in the 19th century over nullification by states of federal laws. Perhaps you heard of it.

10th amendment or no, the case law on this is rock solid. You'll be opining from a cell anon. You might be right in the abstract sense but in the real world you'll end up in a federal pound you in the ass penitentiary.

When you get there, you'll find a candy bar on your bed. Don't eat it.
>>
>>1072894

Banks also suffer from Operation Choke Point.

>>1072909

Yeah mentioning it is one thing but this is a whole thread.

The state cops won't touch you in a pro-pot state but the feds absolutely will. And have. And do.

Until it's off Schedule I, you're breaking the law. And there's nothing to stop them arresting and jailing you for it, state law or no state law.
>>
>>1073115

I agree completely, and I've never touched illegal drugs of any kind at all.

That said, while it should be legalized, it currently isn't. So this thread needs to be purged.
>>
>>1073090
Is that middle ground an unmarked grave in the woods when you piss off an old-timer with your """hidden""" illegal grow op and he fucking shoots you?

Cuz that's the fate you're asking for if this is the best people skills you have to offer.
>>
>>1073185
>you act like only Americans post here
~95% of board traffic, ~90% of site-wide traffic, hosted and owned in the USA so US laws are the only laws that apply and the US is its target audience.
>also the mods don't care
Then they should be fired because they're failing to fulfill their contractually obligated duties.
>>
>>1073200
>>1073128
looks like shit m8
>>
File: IMG_20170802_133127.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_133127.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>1073339
yea only a couple are doing any good. Im also leaving the state next week and my sister will be taking care of them, so we will see how that goes. Either way its been pretty fun and a good learning experience.

Pic is what I used a while back, a DIY spacebucket
>>
Fuck I hate stoners, worst fucking cancer I have come across while camping, loud, obnoxious, messy and just asolutely braindead, guaranteed trip ruiner
>>
>>1073349
Good attitude

How'd the space bucket work out?
>>
>>1072501
i can legally grow 12 so im legally growin 12
>>
File: 014.jpg (3MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
3MB, 4608x3072px
>>1072832
yea i just throw it out their . give it nutrients.
not worried about neighbors cuz its legal. i could citizens arrest for trespassing or just sick the doggos on em. im growing for the whole house, but i am the only keeper.
>>
>>1073365
you don't have any friends
>>
>>1072904
bitch i got watermellons and pumkins growing, cucumbars and zuciniis bitch come @! me
>>
File: konoplya1.jpg (49KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
konoplya1.jpg
49KB, 500x335px
>>1073365
Sames you have a problem with the user not the plant.
>>
>>1073316
>and I've never touched illegal drugs of any kind at all.
your Jesus will have an extra special reward for that wonderful christian say no to drugs faggot boy scout taking it up the ass behavior
>>
File: 845.jpg (4MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
845.jpg
4MB, 4608x3072px
>>1073044
i have seeds from the same strain as of last year
ya the plants die out during winter but these go till october to august. id like to build a year round green house. id love a field full of pot. bro :)
>>
>>1073082
i agree. thats all i wanted. baka. jujst a buncha butthurt hurdur bitches
>>
File: 819.jpg (2MB, 3072x4608px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
2MB, 3072x4608px
>>1073128
verry nice man! ya iv found about 4-5 males out of 30 plants. i got lazy sexing seeds. but ur plants look good. good luck! no mo males!
>>
File: halflight.jpg (3MB, 3072x4608px) Image search: [Google]
halflight.jpg
3MB, 3072x4608px
>>1073200
they look pretty good. probly half sun?? i have a half sun plant and its just doing gr8. bout the same size of the plant lastyear
>>
And then everyone remembered /out/ is 75% bitter old hateful boomers

OP can i come trim for you
>>
File: stoner.jpg (153KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stoner.jpg
153KB, 600x450px
>>1073606
>DUDE WEED LMAO!!!
>>
File: finalform.gif (992KB, 450x283px) Image search: [Google]
finalform.gif
992KB, 450x283px
>>1073607
>>
>>1073573
Yea, I have them half under a shade tree. If they're full sun they burn up since it gets 110+ in the summer here.
>>1073558
I'm thinking the rest are females since the males tend to mature faster. I'll probably transplant the rest into the ground before I leave town.

What soil/nutrients are you using?

>>1073373
The space bucket worked really well. It doesn't get all that big but you can let stress train it to get a lot of yield from a single plant. I had mine on a light timer to automatically turn off and on. Cost of the bucket was like $50 total, for electrical, lights, mylar and everything
>>
>>1073325
yeah, sure, let's have an interesting conversation about shooting people, fuck you very much
>>
>>1073552
Jesus doesn't give a shit about pot, his dad was the guy that came up with it in the first place.
>>
>>1073554
I went to Yunnan, China, a few years ago, and if you know where to look for it, you can find just that : fields full of pot.
Also, every elderly farmer grow some around his house, because they eat the seeds and throw the rest away.
So if you get to know some locals, after a while you can get your weed from some old super nice toothless farm ladies and such.
Comfy as fuck desu.
>>
>>1072424
Might as well ask you guys. I vaped weed and I started to get really nauseous and vomited. The experience was otherwise awesome, but did I smoke too much or something? How do you know you've smoke enough?
>>
>>1072433
Kys drug addict.
All you fuckers thing about is your damned buds.
>>
>>1073643
I bet you have to smoke shit ton of it to get really stoned.
>>
>>1073658
first time for me was a paranoid clusterfuck
just keep the craziness in check
the effect won't be as strong the next time
be careful the mood you're in to begin with when using any mind altering substance
>>
>>1073695
Fucking sound advice right here. Also, don't smoke on an empty stomach, you're more sensitive to low blood sugar when you're high. Hence the munchies.
>>
>>1073688
Yes, but not always.
I don't really enjoy being super wasted like you can be in Holland or whatever anyway.
A friend of mine was taking care of his pot almost professionally though, to good result.
I remember the buzz lasting for hours.
Good times.
>>
>>1073699
Sounds cool man. My friend and fellow outist is from Nepal, and he says no one really grows weed there. It just grows everywhere, so weed is usually low quality. Compared to the west at least. Hash is where it's at though.
>>
>>1073697
kek
sometimes i do just the opposite because i'm a degenerate like that
black coffee, a drop of bourbon and a little weed
then i'm hyper focused on whatever i do that day until i need to eat like crazy in the afternoon
>>
>>1073705
Haha. Coffee and weed are great together. I've almost fainted a couple of times from too low blood sugar and too much weed.
>>
>>1073703
Can confirm.
Opium is also not too hard to find.
Nothing beats getting shitfaced in the middle of nowhere with the locals.
>>
>>1073706
I used to do that regularly as a delivery driver in Paris when I was younger. Every morning with the sun rising at the arc de triomphe. Full of weed and coffee...
>>
>>1073695
I was never really paranoid during the experience. Just the vomiting ruined it for me. It was cool to have a different perception of time and have my senses amplified.
>>
>>1073734
pretty sure vomiting won't happen again if you focus on it not happening again, then
>>
>>1073658
Vaping is tricky, it really sneaks up on you and can take a bit longer than smoking it.

My biggest suggestion is to have a drink with you, preferably not too sugary like tea or water. Remember to take it slow, get a feel for your tolerance level and know when to quit. If youve dank alcohol at all remember your first few times where you have no idea where your tolerance is, its similar where you need to learn how much you can handle.
>>
>>1072822
This. Exactly and purely this.
>>
>>1072912
Don't forget meth heads doe. Drunks. Obsessive Gamblers. All in the same basket of addicted shitty mess.
>>
>>1073859
Not to mention people who drink coffee, watch television or spend more than an hour on the internet each day.
>>
>>1072431
It'll be legal in Canada next year sometime
>>
Is there another illegal plant?
Illegal animals maybe?
Illegal minerals?
>>
>>1073989
I don't know but I read somewhere that there are more tigers in American backyards than in the wild.
>>
>>1073989
>Is there another illegal plant?
I can think of a few, like poppies for instance.
>Illegal animals maybe?
Yup, you can't have endangered birds without a special license.
>Illegal minerals?
Uranium comes to mind...
>>
How difficult is it to grow weed in the northern hemisphere?
I read somewhere that you need to get a perfect day and night cycle going to induce flowering which is apparently the only time that the plant is usable, therefore it's unpractical for most growers to grow outside.
Is this true?
>>
>>1073994
>poppies for instance.
Pops aren't illegal to grow. You see them in flower seed mixes all the time.
>>
>>1072458
one of the first things God did in the Bible was make a plant illegal
>>
>>1073989
In the US? At the Federal level?
>Coca plant (Erythroxylum coca)
>peyote
>opium poppy (there's about a gorillion species of poppies, this is the only one I know of that's illegal)
>literally hundreds of difference species of invasive exotics, both plants and animals
>all birds of prey
>all large predators
>all radioactive elements and radioisotopes of nonradioactive elements, including tritium
>quite a few of the gaseous elements due to them being either highly toxic or highly corrosive
There's ways around almost all of it (proper licensure, as part of proscribed duties as part of a properly licensed organization, etc), just like there are for your illegal drugs, illegal firearms, etc. but there's literally over 100,000 different specific species and elements that are illegal at the Federal level for a private citizen to own.

>>1074000
>unpractical
I bet you think it's unpossible to fail English too.
>>
File: yK7dHn6.jpg (3MB, 3120x2322px) Image search: [Google]
yK7dHn6.jpg
3MB, 3120x2322px
>>1074113
>2015+2
>believing in imaginary friends

lol americans
>>
>>1073037
Its almost as if you didnt read his response at all
>>
>>1074000
The northern and southern hemispheres are about the same temperature actually, but marijuana is a tropical plant so it does do better closer to the equator. I've personally seen it growing outside as far as ~49°N.

>>1074105
It's usually overlooked in the US if it's being produced by legitimate floriculturalists or elderly women gardeners, but growing somniferum is a felony in the US, so if you're a twenty-something drug connoisseur and it's the only flower in your back yard then yeah, you're going to prison if you get caught.
>>
>>1074124
Edgy. Valid, but edgy.
>>
File: SpurdoFunallowed.jpg (15KB, 226x239px) Image search: [Google]
SpurdoFunallowed.jpg
15KB, 226x239px
>>1072984
Duuuude!
>>
>>1073312
Why don't eat the candy bar?
>>
>>1072441

Kys you fucking mary. People like you are worse than the full-blown prohibitionists. Get educated you wishy washy fuck.
>>
>>1072494

Motherfucking goddamn THIS. There are threads for mycology and all sorts of other hobbyist growing on this board. How is marijuana any different?

Also if you have to stealth grow outdoors it's a good chance to get /out/ and hike.
>>
>>1074535
>Motherfucking goddamn THIS.
Fuck yeah dude. 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT! Smoke weed erryday my dude!
>>
File: 1450400321974.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1450400321974.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>1072843
Since when has the stopped a single anon for posting something incredibly stupid, incredibly illegal, incredibly embarrassing, or incredibly dangerous.

Because we are all stupid. Everyone of us, especially you.
>>
>>1074000
Depends largely on the Strain and it's genetics. Some are breed strictly for indoors.

A lot if Indices are hardy and can grow just about anywhere, like the mountains of Afghanistan 5000 feet in elevation.

Sativa prefer a warmer more control climate, like hot and muggy or temperate climate. If you have about 3 good months of good weather you should be able to grow a decent yield.

A trade off is Indica's are higher in THC and have the fuller "high" effects like coundy mind, numbness of pain, and more relaxed.

Sativas are more energetic high perfect for a nice hikes, bike rides, or even reading a good book outdoors. And more flavorful with nodes of Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, Apple, and Lemon depending on the strain.
>>
>>1074648
What would be the easier strain to just put in a corner in my garden somewhere and just see what happens?
I am a noob gardener in a mild/temperate/slightly oceanic area if it's relevant and neighbors are not an issue
>>
Doesn't the smell bother your neighbors? I know it's legal to grow in your yard, but plants fucking reek, so there must be smell issues.
>>
>>1074763
For the record I am a caregiver So I grow medical for 6 patients. Usually few Oz's very few months then make butter or oil from the trim after harvest.

Well I haven't done too much research as for as strains and environment. My seeds come from a seed bank out of California. Usually auto flowering and auto-fem. But start with a seed you found in a nug just to see how well it goes. I usually do mine out of a 5 gallon bucket and drill a few holes in the bottom and half burry it in the ground. I use Happy Frog brand potting soil and Grow More brand fertilizer.
>>
>>1073658
If taking it slow doesn't help, get some cbd tincture to take before smoking, or diy cbd vape juice I do 100mg/4ml dissolved in straight pg. The cbd will help balance the high to not be as intense. Smoking is fun once you can get into it, some people love it right off the bat some don't.
>>
>>1073185

4chan rule #1 is based on US law because it's a US site that can be shut down by the US government.
>>
>>1073552

Not christian, but if I were, then I'd still want this thread purged.
>>
>>1074534

Don't be a dipshit. It's against forum rules. Can't you talk about this on your Canadian brony site until it's legalized here?
>>
>>1072441
What a total faggot

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>1072835
you are a faggot

I guess you already know this since you have a tripcode, just wanted to help.
>>
>>1073914

Yeah those internet addicts really get me. I saw a TV commercial that said people spend an average of 280 minutes on their phones a day. I know it was a commercial but those statistics don't seem far off when you look around. That's still not as bad as the thousands of NEETs here that spend 10+ hours a day playing video games.

What's worse, spending nearly a third of your waking hours ADDICTED to your phone/gaming system, or some guy lighting up a joint after work.

Internet addiction affects everyone yet those same mindless addicts will run here and down talk marijuana users. Don't even get me started on one of the most dangerous and innocuous drugs out there, sugar.

I immediately disregard anyone who claims marijuana is worse than caffeine, sugar or alcohol.
>>
File: jellyet.jpg (746KB, 1713x975px) Image search: [Google]
jellyet.jpg
746KB, 1713x975px
I have a little patch out in my yard its doing just great.
But I'm way more excited about receiving this today.
>now if I only owned a printer.
>>
In space, u cannot hear anyone malady... Also can jet steamed katanas cut through labaaaaaaaaaahbaaaah
>>
>>1076135
The faggots sitting in their parents' basements playing video games aren't
>shooting people on street corners over $30 worth of illegal substances
>getting so high they can't walk straight and then either driving or simply walking into traffic, thus injuring or killing others
Probably still not as bad as the dipshits texting or playing candy crush while they drive though.
>>
File: 20170730_215304.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_215304.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>1072424
Im genuinely interested in growing marijuana. I dont even smoke, it is a pleasant smell though and brings back memories of high school and simpler times. Perhaps the best part is how much of a cash crop it is if you can get the most buds out of a crop. These are a hybrid strain my family member is growing. He's been doing it for 6 years and is really good at getting high yields off the plants. Im not sure what he does but as soon as I move back home he said he would teach me. Something about raising, feeding, and watching you're hard work grow is extremely satisfying and comfy.
>>
File: 20170805_144216.jpg (4MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_144216.jpg
4MB, 4160x2080px
>>1072465
I don't smoke. Just grow.
Masshole here too. Nice to finally be legal without a med card. Here's my girls. White widow. OG Kush. Obsession
>>
File: 61691691621.jpg (64KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
61691691621.jpg
64KB, 540x360px
>>1072569
>namefags calling other people annoying cancer
>>
>>1072543
My step dad uses weed instead of opiates. Recommended by his Dr. Though his dr. Refused to give him the medical ok for fear of what people would think.
>>
>>1072832
Not o.o... But I have a locked greenhouse. Just a carport, with farm grade greenhouse plastic. Extends my growing till late Nov. Or early Dec. I'm in new England. I grow inside in a 3x3 tent in the winter. It costs like 200/month to grow for electric & nutrients
>>
>>1072843
Its legal in more than 1/2 the country & DC. In 1 form or another. I heard it'll be on the ballot to make it legal on the federal level during the next vote.
>>
I have a medical use for your mom... But the feds say no to that too
>>
>>1074763
Depends where you live, & how much work you want to put in. I'd Google your area & see what others there grow
>>
File: 20170717_211643.jpg (3MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_211643.jpg
3MB, 4160x2080px
>>1074991
I've had smell issues & passed it off as skunks
>>
>>1075448
There is cp, beastie shit, & necro-nastiness. Mods have better shit to do. They probably smoke themselves.
>>
>>1072458
Got that Hunter S Thompson flow
>>
>>1072442
>Called someone brainwashed sheep
>Continues to smoke his own brain
>W E W
>>
>>1072906
>dumbasses spamming DUDE WEED LMAO LEGALISE NOW are as bad as insane crackheads who will stab you for a dollar
>>
>>1076742
yeah they probably also do cp, beastie shit, & necro-nastiness as well
>>
My outdoor grow just got flooded, I entered late in the game and lost all but 2 plants. Super depressed about it.
>>
>>1072441

Christ you're autistic. I can almost see your beta face through that post.
>>
>>1077555
Well that's fucking shitty, sorry anon.
>>
>>1072564

>And don't worry, I have done plenty of research

Passing over your stilted writing, I'm curious as to where this research is? If you've really got it, you should post it before you even offer your opinion. That's how a real debate/discussion works.
>>
>>1072465
Hnnnffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft DAUM that's some bitchin' [IDEOLOGY] you got there, friend.
>>
File: 1420253783558.jpg (34KB, 293x281px) Image search: [Google]
1420253783558.jpg
34KB, 293x281px
>>1072843
>>
To you Massachusetts growers:

I was under the impression your plants needed to be "secure and out of public view." I was led to believe that meant people couldn't be able to easily access them, and that people couldn't see them, even if they were on your private property. Do you know that to be true?

I'm also curious if you, as a cultivator, would be interested in paying for cultivation assistance (grow better/more flower for a price) or processing (someone would come and trim, make rosin, etc.). would that sketch you out to have someone at your place?
>>
>>1072426
y u mad tho?
>>
>>1072835
what the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>1073037
He wasn't owned, you stupid fuck. He countered both the articles you offered up as evidence of your claims.
>>
>>1073128
are males not suitable for cultivation?
>>
>>1074475
because then you owe the person who left it there for you. il let you imagine what that might entail.
>>
>>1072564
>I have done plenty of research
I have firsthand experience, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1081193
Not any longer, no. It used to be that you'd set aside a single male and female plant for pollenation in order to get seeds for the following year, but now most growers will keep a mother plant that they remove clones from to maintain a consistent product. Seed producers on the other hand will use coiloidal silver to produce femenized seeds with pollen from only female plants.
>>
>>1072725

It does via the supremacy clause. Nullification laws are specifically illegal and we're a trigger of the civil war. 10th amendment may hypothetically work that way, but it's never been used that way before successfully. You'll have to be arrested, admit everything, plead not guilty, fight your way all the way up to the supreme Court, and win.

Kids, going off uneducated fucks who can't tell the difference between the way things work and the way they think things should work is a great way to end up in prison.
>>
>>1076734

That's not how federal laws work. The FDA could remove it from schedule I, or President Trump could order them to. Or Congress could pass a law amending the controlled substances act. Or the supreme Court could issue a ruling (it would be unprecedented but possible, perhaps on 10th amendment grounds, but 10a has never been used that way in actual law).

Those are the options. I support legalization but don't use it myself. But it IS still illegal in the entire USA. If potheads knew anything at all about the law or how it's made/changed, legalization would have happened 20 years ago. Instead they guess and bitch about how unfair things are when they're wrong.
>>
>>1072424
I'd grow but my county does annual eradication every year around mid August, someone on my road got busted last year, cops found a meth lab too
>>
>>1073542
>drinking soda
>>
>>1072822
He never said it was illegal. Who are you quoting and why are you confused?
>>
>>1076687
Pruning, topping; there's a lot of fun stuff that goes into growing it and increasing yields. Not that I've ever grown it, I've just read a lot.
>>
I wonder if there's any correlation between hates weed/never been invited to a party.
>>
File: IMG_6098.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6098.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>how to trigger /out/
>say you smoke weed
>100 replies complaining about you smoking weed

Wew lads
>>
I enjoy marijuana from time to time but despise """stoner culture""" also this isn't /out/ if you want to claim it is at least keep it in the already existing grow thread.
>>
>>1083219

I don't care if you smoke, or even talk about it. But what I do care about is /out/ getting shut down for being a clearing house about violating federal law in the country where 4chan gets hosted.

Hence why it's a violation of board rules to talk about this shit. The moment it's legal, we can have pot general threads.
>>
>>1084514
I agree, but what about people in other countries were growing weed is legal? Should we censor them too?
>>
>>1084607
Everything should be censored so we can live in harmony and ignorance
>>
>>1072835
Bepis you are one stupid faggot
>>
>>1084893
DUDE WEED LMAO! SMOKE IT ERRYDAY SENPAI! SHIT IS DANK! IT'S CALLED BUBBLEGUM NORTHERN LIGHTS KUSH MANE!
>>
File: 20170817_094359.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170817_094359.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>not growing mushrooms
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>1085038
>>growing
not /out/ enough buddy. You need to be going on picking expeditions to the Brazilian rain forest.
>>
>>1072843
LOL i hate stoners but god damn your post reeks of that kid back in school that snitched to the teachers for every little thing because he liked the feeling of authority over others
>>
>>1084607

4chan is based in America and goes off American law. If we violate uzbek law, then they can't shut us down, but American law enforcement can so that's the law we abide by. You're on your own making sure you don't break your own country's laws other than that.

If you want to host another chan in a country where growing it is legal, then go for it, right? Like I said, I don't care. The only issue for me is /out/ mods leaving a thread up and having the feds use it as grounds to shut it down. Or, worse, get a warrant to start tracking inbound connections to de-anonymize it.

Anyway, that's why Global Rule #1 exists. If President Trump pulls marijuana off Schedule I, then instantly it will be ok and we'll probably have a general thread for it.

The people complaining are barking up the wrong tree. They need to campaign for legalization, not complain about why 4chan's rules are what they are.
>>
>>1085535

If he were that kid, he wouldn't be wasting his time warning you, he'd have called the FBI instead of explaining and documenting why what you're doing is risky for yourself and /out/ in general.
>>
File: 20170813_142914.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_142914.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
im so glad 2 see this thread still going!! op here and i have some bad news. theirs some males in my garden!
>>
File: fckoffff.jpg (4MB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
fckoffff.jpg
4MB, 4608x3072px
this big one is a fucking MALE!@
>>
just baked up some delicious evil weed cookies to pray apon the innocent with....!
>>
File: 20170815_101534.jpg (4MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_101534.jpg
4MB, 2448x2448px
>>1072424
I guess I'll put one up.
Here's a little headband.
About 8 foot tall
>>
>>1086218
But rules against posting marijuana-related content is bullshit. There are no laws against discussing marijuana grows or methods, nor are there any laws against posting marijuana related images. Only possession, consumption and sales are illegal, none of which are being done on 4chan.

You know what is US law? Freedom of speech.
>>
>>1086784
OP, I'm interested to know what the language/laws are around an outdoor grow in MA. I'm under the impression it must be "secure and out of public view." Do you know differently?
>>
>>1086790
awesome
>>
>>1086838
freedom of speech only protects individuals from government prosecution.

individuals or corporations have no obligation to facilitate that speech or even permit it using their spaces or resources.
>>
>>1072424
I did some time in jail for marijuana possession, hash apparently is a felony where I live
I envy you /out/ists and hope someday I can live off the land and grow my own dope without the state threatening my life.
>>
>>1072424
Isn't this /an/ more than /out/?
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.