[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primitive Technology: Sandals edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: photo[1].jpg (17KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
17KB, 176x176px
The madman finally made some footwear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-WYT2UotIc
>>
I'd like to see him do more food stuff. Maybe some trapping?
>>
>>1071456
Next he'll need to make primitive orthopedic gel inserts
>>
>>1071464
kek, it looks slippery though
>>
I have 26 of his vids. Nearly 3 hours of comfy.

>>1071883
Doesn't seem to be.
>>
My favorite part is that he never utters a word, and keeps to the almost ASMR tone
>>
>>1071968
>ASMR
That's one of best things of jewtube

>That amount of 10/10 qt making nice sounds
>>
>>1071463
he made a bow and arrow and also the crawfish catcher which was one of my fav vids
>>
How far do you think this guy is gonna take it? like will he stop when he has a little castle and the capacity to make steel armour.
>>
>>1072028
The Strayan forest he is in doesn't have the resources needed to advance further.
>>
>>1072032
he could harvest bedrock for the castle and he might be able to find some kind of ore that metal can be processed from, not saying this is gonna happen in a week btw.
>>
>>1071968
turn on caption
>>
>>1072032
>/out/ - Outdoors
He will build a boat and settle a new country and begin the bronze age.
>>
>>1072032
says there's small vein in one of q&a's
just you wait bois
>>
>>1072033
He did some iron extraction some time ago
>>
>>1072032
t. Aboriginal
>>
File: 1330138589221.jpg (15KB, 295x215px) Image search: [Google]
1330138589221.jpg
15KB, 295x215px
>>
>>1072037
>That reddit/kiketube tier comment
Weew la
>>
>>1071456
literally how do you become this bricological genius

the average person can barely replace a lightbulb
>>
>>1072035
pleb spotted
>>
>>1072106
Even fat phoneposters can do this stuff, it isn't hard, and he researches it online as well as takes ideas from people online. The difference here is that he is doing it.
>>
>>1072103
>Any entertaining comment is reddit tier
Kys
>>
>>1072124
He also has good land to go do it on. I'd have to travel halfway through my state and halfway into another to give a decent stretch of woods, for example
>>
>tfw in 4 years he will colonize africa
>>
>>1072158
audible kek mein neger
>>
In 500 years. Anthropologists will mistake his work as a lost abo tribe settlement.
>>
>>1072145
>entertaining
Wweewww
>>
Coming up, dickpouch made from hedgehog skin.
>>
Steam engine when?
>>
>>1072032
He has a shit ton of clay around him. He can just make clay bricks.
>>
>>1073902
na, too developed.
>>
>>1073970
with the spiky part on the inside for dat extra testosterone boost
>>
So foot wear is neat but it's kind of underwhelming considering that he's smelted iron already
>>
>>1074569
Cob is less work, though he did wattle and dab which is fine too. If the foundation is proper, the roof overhang proper, and the walls properly thick then cob is the way to go. It'll last a couple hundred years if the roof is taken care of. Brick just takes a shit load of work.
>>
>>1072028
>like will he stop when he has a little castle and the capacity to make steel armour
No, the next step would be to sell everything to the chinks.
>>
>>1072032
Pretty sure there are old tin and copper mines in his part of FNQ. There are heaps of old gold mines.
>>
>>1073970
>not a penis gourd
Get out
>>
>>1075145
A real man wouldnt let a gourd anywhere near his fruit. Fucking gourds
>>
>>1072032
Wait, is he an Ausfag? I remember reading a bunch of youtube comments claiming he was in Australia, but I assumed it was just guesses.
>>
>>1075836
Nope, he is an /out/fag, the real deal. All you posers ...
>>
>>1074656
He said in the comments that he is working on some big projects and this is a stopgap video.

I hope he makes a water mill for milling wild grass seeds.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.