[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oahu /out/doors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So I'm a soldier that was recently stationed in the Hawaii island of Oahu. I was wondering if anyone here knew of some good /out/ spots on island. I can find a shit ton of hiking trails, but not very many camping or legit innawoods spots. I'm especially interested in somewhere I can set up a star course for land navigation.
>>
File: CIMG2432.jpg (353KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG2432.jpg
353KB, 1024x768px
>>1070596
Best island for /out/ is the Big Island
>>
>>1070700
Only time I go to Big Island is for training, and I don't get to explore.
>>
Guess there aren't many Hawaiin sc/out/s.
>>
Is hawaii as third world tier as they say? I got told that its basically tropical mexico
>>
>>1070869
Waikiki is nice. The beaches are nice. The couple hikes I've been on are nice. There are some cool tourist traps. Outside of that it's pretty shit.
>>
>>1070871
Oh, and just driving around and looking at the nature is beautiful.
>>
File: CIMG2429.jpg (318KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CIMG2429.jpg
318KB, 1024x768px
>>1070710
Take a plane over to the Big Island and explore there
It is larger than all the other islands put together, and has the least people
Check before you go to see if the volcano is active so you can see lava
>>
>>1070596
You are in the military, shouldn't you have access to that kind of information?
>>
>>1071077
I can't go spend a weekend camping on training grounds. I have to leave base and use the same grounds everyone else does.
>>
>>1071106
You should have access to maps and landownership rights and topographic maps down to the smallest detail.
>>
>>1071109
Big army has that stuff, not PFC Anon.
>>
>>1070871
Waikiki is shit. You must be really new.
t. K-bay fag
>>
>>1070710
Go on your own on a 72 or something you fucking boot. Also fuck PTA and fuck Schofield.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.